PDA

View Full Version : A Message to Hendrik

Minghequan
05-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Hello Hendrik,

It seems you and I have got off on the wrong foot and had several misunderstandings.

For my part in this I offer you my sincere apology.

Your style of writing is your own as is mine and it is from this that our misunderstandings arose. Rather than accept this is your way of expression I questioned you and you questioned me. It seems we both made some mistakes. Again I offer you my sincere apology

Hendrik, I am not a Wing Chun guy, you know that. I am however interested in your information and research into White Crane Gongfu especially the original intention, energy and vehicle for its promotion and teachings.

I would like to start anew with you and would love to read more about your research into the original White Crane and it's concepts.

In brief, I would like to write to you privately via email to further discuss and learn of your discoveries in relation to White Crane Gongfu.

Please remember that I may not have the same information or understanding as you so in plain terms would be most helpful.

I hope you will accept this in the spirit it is offered and that I will hear back from you very soon.

My direct email is:

baihe@whitecranegongfu.com

If anyone else wishes to share then I'd be very, very happy to hear from you???

Hebrew Hammer
05-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Why didn't you just send him a private message? Curious as to why you would do this publicly?

Minghequan
05-23-2012, 09:16 PM
No problem. I did do this in a private message but thought an open gesture would also be a good thing as it was in public that we had disagreed.

Just thought it the right thing to do.

Hebrew Hammer
05-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Nice to see you lads hugging it out, publicly. Bravo.

Robinhood
05-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Sounds to me that if you want to write about wing chun, you need to learn it first, hard to write about something you don't understand.

Cheers

hskwarrior
05-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Sounds to me that if you want to right about wing chun, you need to learn it first, hard to wright about something you don't understand.

does the same go for people who can't spell for sh1t? :confused:

Robinhood
05-24-2012, 10:13 AM
does the same go for people who can't spell for sh1t? :confused:

That's the joy of English .

Cheers

hskwarrior
05-24-2012, 10:30 AM
eye pheel yiu.

David Jamieson
05-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Holy crap Frank.

spell check brigade! :p

Hendrik
05-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Ron,

No need to get serious. Discussion are just discussion. Past was past.

If you want my opinions just brought ideas up in this forum. I will give you my five cents if I know something.

Best regards

Hendrik
06-03-2012, 06:53 AM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1172312&postcount=1

Minghequan
06-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks Hendrik,

Looking forward to learning/discovering more when you have the time to share!!!

Hendrik
06-04-2012, 11:13 AM
You are welcome to join us in our yik kam transform discussion. Ask any questions you like , because the five layers applied to all ancient tcma include white crane . For example, There are differences within the five layers which cause wing Chun not using the San chin stance .