PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Guoshuguan and Wudang Guoshuguan contact info

Punch.HeadButt
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Anybody know of reliable address/phone number listings for the Shaolin Guoshuguan and Wudang Guoshuguan? I need them for Visa applications.

And yes, I have been Googling both. :p But the info I've dug up so far is tough to verify.

For Shaolin, the best I've got is: 700 meters to the east of Shaolin Temple, Dengfeng City, Henan Province, China. Phone: 0086-371-62749417. That's from Russbo.com. I don't know if "700 meters east of shaolin temple" is adequate for the Visa apps. :o

For Wudang....well, I got squat for Wudang.

As always, any prods in the right direction are much appreciated.

Shaolindynasty
06-05-2012, 06:57 PM
For china visa apps just say you are staying at shaolin si. I did that and bam instant approval. same for getting through immigration. They see it on the card smile and let you through lol

GeneChing
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
PRC schools usually use the term wushu over guoshu.

Punch.HeadButt
06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
For china visa apps just say you are staying at shaolin si. I did that and bam instant approval. same for getting through immigration. They see it on the card smile and let you through lol

Thanks! I ended up just using the info on Russbo, though. We'll see what happens.

PRC schools usually use the term wushu over guoshu.

I kept calling them wushuguan, but Sifu kept calling them guoshuguan. I now find myself using both terms interchangeably *shrug*.

Ben Gash
06-07-2012, 04:57 AM
For a 3 month tourist Visa I just put the hotels I stayed at in Beijing for the first and last nights of the trip. Indeed my Visa agent said it's less hassle that way.

Lokhopkuen
06-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I didn't provide any of that information and traveled all over China 5 different times just fine.:D