PDA

View Full Version : HBD Sal

ShaolinDan
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Whoop...Sunday so no one's online, but I just noticed it's Sal Cazonierie's b-day.

I know you don't come on here often anymore, but thanks Sal for all the great info you've posted here. Happy Birthday and all the best to you.

-Dan

LFJ
06-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Tanti auguri, Sal! :D

RenDaHai
06-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Yeah! Happy birthday man!

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Just had a lesson with Sal when his band played in Chicago. He left me with a good year's worth of details to hammer out and perfect.

I was there after a long night out, 3 hours of sleep, then a full day working, so I was hardly at my best. As always, I got a lot out of it though.

Honestly, he layed a few little keys on me that just gave me a jump light years forward in my understanding.

Of course there was the obligatory bouncing me off of walls, and concrete floors, which he's really good at doing. ;)

X_plosion
06-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Happy Birthday!

GeneChing
06-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Wish I had known. We'd have given you a 'shout out' at KFTC DAY (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61402).

Sal Canzonieri
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it is most appreciated.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as before.

I've been teaching Qigong and doing healing sessions full time now and doing the work of getting more students and so on really sucks as it is a real time consumer.

I have finally received a copy of stuff I was looking for from China for my KF book that I am working on.

I have been doing more researching than writing since last September. An on again and off again girlfriend (now over with) took up a lot of my time as well.

But very soon I will get back to writing and will figure out how I can publish this book.

There's about 8 chapters, each is about 100 pages. It's the hidden history of where the movements from Chinese internal martial arts come from and their evolution, working backwards tracing ancestry from Qing Dynasty Bagua Zhang to Song Dynasty military martial arts and pre-Song Chinese Qigong.

People who have read the drafts of the chapters have said that it all makes sense now where things came from and why the internal arts are designed the way they are.

TaichiMantis
06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Happy belated 50something...:cool:

chud
06-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Sorry I'm late, but happy belated birthday!