PDA

View Full Version : Fox and CNN Blow Coverage of Health Bill Ruling

MasterKiller
06-28-2012, 10:09 AM
http://gawker.com/5922068/lets-never-stop-watching-this-video-of-cnn-and-fox-getting-the-obamacare-ruling-wrong?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Somwhere, 1BAd is having an anuerism.

SimonM
06-28-2012, 10:34 AM
lol :D:D:D

David Jamieson
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
I can hear his brain pop from here.
kinda like bubble wrap, but smooshier.

Lucas
06-28-2012, 11:26 AM
ive met people today from both sides. both have very strong feelings about this. some people are stark raving mad.

SimonM
06-28-2012, 11:45 AM
From my (Canadian) perspective the whole thing seems thoroughly underwhelming.
So the individual mandate is legal, big whoop. The US still doesn't have anything even resembling universal healthcare.

bawang
06-28-2012, 01:31 PM
LONG LIVE PREMIER OBAMA

he is a black

GeneChing
06-28-2012, 03:01 PM
From my (Canadian) perspective the whole thing seems thoroughly underwhelming.
So the individual mandate is legal, big whoop. The US still doesn't have anything even resembling universal healthcare. You do know that a ton of anti-Obamacare people have said they would move to Canada if this passes, right? Like that makes a lick of sense. :rolleyes:

mawali
06-28-2012, 06:59 PM
You do know that a ton of anti-Obamacare people have said they would move to Canada if this passes, right? Like that makes a lick of sense. :rolleyes:

The mind is a terrible thing! These people worship misinformation to such an extent that they will bite their tongue to spite their arse!

SimonM
06-29-2012, 07:04 AM
You do know that a ton of anti-Obamacare people have said they would move to Canada if this passes, right? Like that makes a lick of sense. :rolleyes:

That is very funny. :D

GeneChing
06-29-2012, 10:00 AM
That is very funny. :D That's America for ya. :rolleyes:

Here, check this one out - there's a vid too if your really that interested:

Rush Limbaugh Rages Against Supreme Court Health Care Ruling (AUDIO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/rush-limbaugh-supreme-court-health-care-tax-increase-history-world_n_1635267.html)
Posted: 06/28/2012 4:22 pm Updated: 06/28/2012 4:37 pm

Rush Limbaugh railed against the Supreme Court on Thursday after it upheld the individual mandate clause within the Affordable Care Act.

Limbaugh, who threatened in 2010 to move to Costa Rica if universal health care ever passed in the United States (side note: he's still here, and Costa Rica has universal health care), said that Chief Justice John Roberts had "kicked into activist mode" and was interested in building his own legacy.

The controlling opinion, written by Roberts, upheld the individual mandate clause as a tax. In a somewhat unexpected move, Roberts voted against his fellow conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

Limbaugh charged that Supreme Court just deceived the American public "in ways nobody contemplated." He called the ruling "the biggest tax increase in the history of the world," and said that the American people were now "governed by a monstrous assault on [their] personal liberty and freedom."

Limbaugh added that it was now time to "wrap this monstrosity around Obama's head."

Hebrew Hammer
06-29-2012, 11:04 AM
LONG LIVE PREMIER OBAMA

he is a black

Lol

Well you just stole my thunder about Rush moving to Costa Rica...I believe some of the other ignorant right wingers threatened Australia or New Zealand...also with Universal Health care. The horror of it all.

I don't get this, we'll spend trillions of $$$ bombing and occupying Afghanistan/Iraq...giving them free monehs, free health care, building roads and infrastructure but the thought of helping out our fellow countrymen is appalling and cause to disavow citizenship or overthrow the Gubment.

So absurd...just wait till one of these super viruses gets loose in the USA and because millions don't have medical coverage, it will spread like wild fire and all those who apposed this will be effing themselves.

David Jamieson
06-29-2012, 10:30 PM

That's the shouts of the ignorant for you.