PDA

View Full Version : Pole 1, Brick O

k gledhill
06-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Nice clip http://youtu.be/zdpTcX-dDHY

Frost
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
nice of the brick to stand still and wait for the pole to hit it :) very sporting!

Lucas
06-29-2012, 11:16 AM
those bricks are very kind, they have a lot in common with boards.. they do the same thing for iron palm guys and other brick breakers. we owe them a debt of gratitude for their eternal sacrifices. neat vid tho!!

k gledhill
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Have you hugged a brick today ? :D I have fond memories of the first one I palmed in two, sigh, memories !

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
I used to do this demo where I throw the brick up and broke it with with a shuto.
Also have done one where I hold it with my left by its top, and as I left go with the left, I punch with the right.
Always good at parties and barmitzvah's !

Frost
06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
I used to do this demo where I throw the brick up and broke it with with a shuto.
Also have done one where I hold it with my left by its top, and as I left go with the left, I punch with the right.
Always good at parties and barmitzvah's !

arghh but you know what both brue and Bolo say about boards and bricks dont you......:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2012, 11:36 AM
arghh but you know what both brue and Bolo say about boards and bricks dont you......:D

Screw that crap, they DO hit back !
I broke a knuckle in one demo and sliced up my hand in another.

Frost
06-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Screw that crap, they DO hit back !
I broke a knuckle in one demo and sliced up my hand in another.

god if you cant get it right when the opponents not only not moving but also has no limbs no brain and is a simple solid object.....remind me again how you managed to win all those fights ...?

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2012, 11:56 AM
god if you cant get it right when the opponents not only not moving but also has no limbs no brain and is a simple solid object.....remind me again how you managed to win all those fights ...?

LMAO !
Indeed, it boggles the mind !
On a serious note though, breaking bricks and slaps can be tricky cause, well, they aren't soft you know !!
I cut up my pinky finger on a shuto break once, my knuckles always got bruised or "splintered", had a horrific bruise on my shin from a bat break.
**** kyokushin demos !!

Frost
06-29-2012, 12:39 PM
LMAO !
Indeed, it boggles the mind !
On a serious note though, breaking bricks and slaps can be tricky cause, well, they aren't soft you know !!
I cut up my pinky finger on a shuto break once, my knuckles always got bruised or "splintered", had a horrific bruise on my shin from a bat break.
**** kyokushin demos !!

you should just spar wing chun guys its safer :)

sanjuro_ronin
06-29-2012, 12:48 PM
you should just spar wing chun guys its safer :)

They have "sticky hands"...ewwwww

LoneTiger108
06-29-2012, 03:10 PM
They have "sticky hands"...ewwwww

It's our sticky poles you gotta worry about :eek:

guy b.
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Not one of the better clips you have posted

IronFist
06-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Nice clip http://youtu.be/zdpTcX-dDHY

I think that was like the second time I've heard Chinese rap music :eek: