PDA

View Full Version : Why are Chinese men so weak?

MasterKiller
07-04-2012, 09:51 AM
A white guy would have KO'd her in one punch.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/07/04/violence-strikes-helping/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

sanjuro_ronin
07-04-2012, 09:54 AM

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/07/04/violence-strikes-helping/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He must do Wing Chun, probably under Leung Ting :D

Nobody interfered probably because they were both drunk AND he wasn't doing much damage anyways, LOL

tungmojingjung
07-04-2012, 10:11 AM
What a coward!!!!!!

Siu Lum Fighter
07-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Some guy tried pulling that sh!t with my girlfriend one time and I elbowed him in the head.

Hebrew Hammer
07-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Silly man that's Chinese dinner theater.

IronFist
07-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Fake? He kicked her in the face and she got up later.

David Jamieson
07-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Why do people think that we all live under the same social mores?

We don't.

Some cultures simply could not be bothered to interfere in other peoples crap.

Not to mention the whole getting sued by the victim you try to help thing which is a huge problem in China apparently.

taai gihk yahn
07-04-2012, 02:17 PM

look, bawang has a hard enough time getting dates, why would he want to damage her?

IronFist
07-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Not to mention the whole getting sued by the victim you try to help thing which is a huge problem in China apparently.

Wait, what?

bawang
07-04-2012, 05:05 PM
hes confused. life in china is harsh and cruel for most, so people make excuses to themselves for not helping others.

Lee Chiang Po
07-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Where do you guys see all that stuff? I just seen a man and a woman wrestling around some. Probably his old lady talking stink to him. Guys over there are not wussies like over hear or in Europe. A woman can put herself into a fair beating when she sets her mind to it. Over here they are used to acting like *****s and not getting thumped for it. And when someone does thump a woman everyone gets all jikky over it. If he had wanted to he could have knocked her face right off the front of her head. Nothing weak there, just exercising a bit of consideration, being she is a woman. And that is probably why no one got up and did anything.
Years ago I pulled a drunk off his also drunk wife just before he administered the coup de gras on her. He was just about to kill her. I had him in a simple wrist lock and leading him to the front door when this bloody little woman ran up behind me and stabbed me in the back with an aluminum rat tail comb. It hurt like hell too, but not as bad as her face the next day. She was a mess. You would think she would have wanted to stick him while I had him under control, but no, she went to the defense of the rascal that was just before killing her with a broken beer glass.

Scott R. Brown
07-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Where do you guys see all that stuff? I just seen a man and a woman wrestling around some. Probably his old lady talking stink to him. Guys over there are not wussies like over hear or in Europe. A woman can put herself into a fair beating when she sets her mind to it. Over here they are used to acting like *****s and not getting thumped for it. And when someone does thump a woman everyone gets all jikky over it. If he had wanted to he could have knocked her face right off the front of her head. Nothing weak there, just exercising a bit of consideration, being she is a woman. And that is probably why no one got up and did anything.
Years ago I pulled a drunk off his also drunk wife just before he administered the coup de gras on her. He was just about to kill her. I had him in a simple wrist lock and leading him to the front door when this bloody little woman ran up behind me and stabbed me in the back with an aluminum rat tail comb. It hurt like hell too, but not as bad as her face the next day. She was a mess. You would think she would have wanted to stick him while I had him under control, but no, she went to the defense of the rascal that was just before killing her with a broken beer glass.

Awwww.....to be young and in love again! :)

David Jamieson
07-05-2012, 04:54 AM

The cultural misogyny is strong with this one...:rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
07-05-2012, 05:04 AM
The cultural misogyny is strong with this one...:rolleyes:

you know, I'm still not sure about him - sometimes he's perfectly reasonable, other times he's so way off, it's unfathomable;

if he's trolling, he's doing a better job than most have done here; if he's for real, then he's just plain nuts;

frankly, either way works for me...

David Jamieson
07-05-2012, 06:24 AM
you know, I'm still not sure about him - sometimes he's perfectly reasonable, other times he's so way off, it's unfathomable;

if he's trolling, he's doing a better job than most have done here; if he's for real, then he's just plain nuts;

frankly, either way works for me...

Oh public forums.

Some people you feel like you actually know them on a level.
Others make you wonder about the possibilities of putting cheese in your shoes.

Featherstone
07-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Others make you wonder about the possibilities of putting cheese in your shoes.

mmmm toe cheese! :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Why do people think that we all live under the same social mores?

We don't.

Some cultures simply could not be bothered to interfere in other peoples crap.

You know how morals work, they are subjective when people try to impose on us what we don't like or want and they are objective and even absolute when we want to impose them on others, LOL !
We don't want others to impose their morals on Us but we have no problem in pointing out what is wrong with them !

IronFist
07-05-2012, 07:59 AM

http://i.imgur.com/2zmFP.jpg