PDA

View Full Version : Moved to L.A.

Phil Redmond
08-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I moved to LA Friday. I'll be teaching in W. LA and Hermosa Beach.

Sihing73
08-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Phil,

Good luck and all the best.

Knew Philly was too much for you :D

Amazing what steps you will go to just to avoid seeing me again :p

Seriously, all the best!!

Vajramusti
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Phil,

---Dave- what happens to your dummy.

Phil- best wishes on your move

Phil Redmond
08-05-2012, 10:41 PM
---Dave- what happens to your dummy.

Phil- best wishes on your move
You trying to start S#*t Joy? LOL
And thanks.

Phil Redmond
08-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Phil,

I don't mind seeing you again Dave. After all, you sold me a really nice dummy...;)

Ali. R
08-06-2012, 04:17 AM
Just think of it; you’re going to a place that will keep sun on those ageing bones all year round.

Stay healthy and blessed,

Fa Xing
08-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Welcome to Los Angeles!

:)

desertwingchun2
08-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Welcome to LA Phil.
Slumming in Hermosa Beach?? Couldn't you find a nicer area ??:D:D

Maybe we could train sometime. Always had mad respects for you.

Hebrew Hammer
08-06-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm sorry you had to move to LA Phil...you were so close to the promised land. Just take the 405 south for 2hrs. Welcome to Cali.

Fa Xing
08-06-2012, 08:11 AM
We need to have SoCal KFM schindig one day, although I probably wouldn't be able to make on account of school but it is an awesome idea!

Buddha_Fist
08-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Wow, that's quite a move!

Welcome to LA, Phil! :)

Faruq
08-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Yo Philly, you should drop in on Jeff Imada and ask him to get you some movie fight choreography gigs too while you're out there. If I'm not mistaken, he's Robert Downey Jr's current Sifu-so he might get you some celebrity teaching gigs too! No harm in making some money on the side while teaching your life's passion, right?

Sihing73
08-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Yo Philly, you should drop in on Jeff Imada and ask him to get you some movie fight choreography gigs too while you're out there. No harm in making some money on the side while teaching your life's passion, right?

Didn't you know that Phill did was the stunt double for that Warwick guy in Willow :p

In fact I thought that Phil was in several of the Leperchaun movies too.

Sihing73
08-06-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't mind seeing you again Dave. After all, you sold me a really nice dummy...;)

Phil,

You stole the dummy from me during a moment of weakness!!!!! :o

Remember, I did offer to fight you for it's return. :D I will even let you use a walker or a cane, LOL.

Seriously, enjoy the sun..........although I think you have enough of a Tan already ;)

Vajramusti
08-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Phil,
Seriously, enjoy the sun..........although I think you have enough of a Tan already ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
do you mean on his sao?

jesper
08-07-2012, 02:26 AM
good for you phil. Enjoy the sun

Phil Redmond
08-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Yo Philly, you should drop in on Jeff Imada and ask him to get you some movie fight choreography gigs too while you're out there. If I'm not mistaken, he's Robert Downey Jr's current Sifu-so he might get you some celebrity teaching gigs too! No harm in making some money on the side while teaching your life's passion, right?
Actually Wing Chun Sifu Eric Oram is teaching Robert now. He was in the Sherlock Holmes movies and is right now working on another film with Downey. I'm here to teach at Eric's school since he's busy right now with the film industry.

Phil Redmond
08-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Just think of it; you’re going to a place that will keep sun on those ageing bones all year round.

Stay healthy and blessed,
Good one. Thx.

Phil Redmond
08-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Welcome to LA Phil.
Slumming in Hermosa Beach?? Couldn't you find a nicer area ??:D:D

Maybe we could train sometime. Always had mad respects for you.
I had no clue that is was so nice here. Even L.A. people are impressed about this area.

Phil Redmond
08-07-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry you had to move to LA Phil...you were so close to the promised land. Just take the 405 south for 2hrs. Welcome to Cali.
I went to Boot Camp in SD. I'll come down and visit you.

Faruq
08-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Actually Wing Chun Sifu Eric Oram is teaching Robert now. He was in the Sherlock Holmes movies and is right now working on another film with Downey. I'm here to teach at Eric's school since he's busy right now with the film industry.

Yes, you're right. Maybe Eric can get you into the film industry too? I wouldn't know how to contact Jeff Imada, though I'm sure Gene could get you into the film industry clique!

Phil Redmond
08-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Phil,

You stole the dummy from me during a moment of weakness!!!!! :o

Remember, I did offer to fight you for it's return. :D I will even let you use a walker or a cane, LOL.

You are one crazy WC guy.....lol

Phil Redmond
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
do you mean on his sao?
Good one Joy.