PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to....

WangBazi
08-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Neil Cameron. He was on the forums back in the day. He was mean and hated kung fu, but then he took his love muscle and showed it to some teenage girls. They didn't love him back so he got in trouble. Then he went away. Probably done paying for his crime. Just wondering what became of him.

hskwarrior
08-11-2012, 01:10 PM
HE'S A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER TILL 2018. MOST LIKELY HE'S IN pc!

bawang
08-11-2012, 01:10 PM
whos neil cameron

hskwarrior
08-11-2012, 01:14 PM
whos neil cameron

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11647

WangBazi
08-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I just assumed he was knifefighter or one of those guys thats always saying how mma is great and kung fu sucks.

Maybe MMA is more useful for ground and pounding.......younglings.

Oh well, plenty of tubby lose white dudes get into martial arts to get power over others and they become rapers for the same reason.

We must vow to only teach the pure of heart.

bawang
08-11-2012, 01:31 PM
i only teach black people. only black people can understand my pain and rage.

WangBazi
08-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Blacks are also my favorite students.

You don't have to teach them athletics or coach them. They already move like natural wild animals. Very springy, then you show them one thing and they know 10 things. They can be creative.

Most whites are like Japanese. Take everything literally, then make a numbered system and miss the point. I think this is because in rich places, only book worms learn martial arts so they can beat up bullies and eventually have sex with a real woman.

Most ghetto american blacks are strong, but many East African blacks have thin bones and are dumb from mineral deficiency and poor education. You can kick out their legs so easily. The jungle africans are smart because life is hard and they must learn a lot to survive. They are very good with a machete. They can even cut off someone's head. My best student played professional basketball. Of course he's a black. Very natural lion fighting movements.

I taught him for 3 days total. He came back after 1 year. practiced every day by himself and developed the movements to make 10,000. Great fighter, no bull****.

I Hate Ashida Kim
08-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Blacks are also my favorite students.

You don't have to teach them athletics or coach them. They already move like natural wild animals. Very springy, then you show them one thing and they know 10 things. They can be creative.

Most whites are like Japanese. Take everything literally, then make a numbered system and miss the point. I think this is because in rich places, only book worms learn martial arts so they can beat up bullies and eventually have sex with a real woman.

Most ghetto american blacks are strong, but many East African blacks have thin bones and are dumb from mineral deficiency and poor education. You can kick out their legs so easily. The jungle africans are smart because life is hard and they must learn a lot to survive. They are very good with a machete. They can even cut off someone's head. My best student played professional basketball. Of course he's a black. Very natural lion fighting movements.

I taught him for 3 days total. He came back after 1 year. practiced every day by himself and developed the movements to make 10,000. Great fighter, no bull****.

I can't figure out if this post is racist or not.

WangBazi
08-11-2012, 03:22 PM
It is about economics. Black people tending to be more poor is the effect of politics on economics. Those politics may be influenced by racism.

People's socioeconomic status will influence their values. Those values make people value athleticism and influence the physical culture.

Due to these variations a black American will tend to be a better kung fu student just as a black American will likely be a better basketball player compared to a Jewish kid. Yes there are exceptions, but they are just that, the exception.

bawang
08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
after training horse stance and da sam sing, i show my black students this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biadSUyWr0A

Lee Chiang Po
08-11-2012, 06:23 PM
I think it is racist. Reads like it anyway. I would never teach a black person or a white person, and a chinaman had better have lots of ruples.
The only reason a person would even consider training in a Martial Art would be so that he can dominate others. What sort of fool would want to be anything but at the top of the food chain? And who goes around smelling of their dogs anus? I have had dogs all my life, and I could not even start to describe the smell of their anus. Takes all kinds to make up a world I guess.
And there are no Pure of Heart left. They have all been killed or have seen the light.

WangBazi
08-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Racism is an ideology based on the separation of races and the inherent superiority of one race over the others.

1. If I did hold this ideology, it is an ism. It is an idea. It is not a thought crime.

2. I do not hold that the world is a competition of racial types and one is superior.

3. Different ethnicities hold different values. This is cultural.

Are you trying to say that people everywhere are exaclty the same and hold the same values? Maybe you are hoping they are, but you are not allowing for diversity. True diversity is diversity of opinion, not having ethnic uniforms where everyone is allowed to have the opinion of the majority.

Right now white America is scared to death of anything remotely racist. This is due to brain washing from Jews who were understandably scared of the ideology. Now white America is completely intolerant of any ideas they can remotely sense to be racist and do not tolerate any deviation from their absolutely correct norm. No one else's point of view matters, only what the majority of Americans (read white people) think is right.

Look at Bawang's video of the black supremacist. Then contrast it with my post. The black supremacist held a racist ideology and he is free to have his opinions. This may come as a shock to many people coming from a Christian cultural background, but you can actually tolerate people who think differently than you without stoning or killing them. Shocking I know.

Lebaufist
08-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Just wondering what became of him.I dunno, how are you doing? :rolleyes:

pazman
08-12-2012, 09:57 AM
It's important to note that what people might call "racism" in the West is actually a very important, deeply embedded part of Chinese culture. The notion that people are basically the same is a myth that will be brutally put to rest as the power and influence of China grows. Just as there is a natural order in the biological realm, it follows logically that there must be a similar order among cultures and people. Chinese people cannot be "racist" in a Western sense...they merely see things as they really are.