PDA

View Full Version : Good bye

Hendrik
08-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Good bye now.

Those who like to contact me can find me in YouTube and Facebook under yik kam transform.

Best regards

GlennR
08-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Good bye now.

Those who like to contact me can find me in YouTube and Facebook under yik kam transform.

Best regards

Close the door on the way out will you

anerlich
08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
He's left for good at least five times already.

If only.

fan
08-17-2012, 01:10 AM
ok, see you around hendrick.

Frost
08-17-2012, 02:10 AM
he keeps toying with us, promising to leave then coming back
.......... the tease :)

GlennR
08-17-2012, 02:27 AM
he keeps toying with us, promising to leave then coming back
.......... the tease :)

yes, such a tease...... im off to stalk him on facebook! :)

JPinAZ
08-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Now that Henrik's gone, can we at least ask Terence to come back? :D

wtxs
08-17-2012, 01:46 PM

Seriously??? You Baaaad boy!!! Now go to your corner and do SLT 1000 times ... in the dark, with a yoga ball between your knees to work the stance. :p

desertwingchun2
08-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Seriously??? You Baaaad boy!!! Now go to your corner and do SLT 1000 times ... in the dark, with a yoga ball between your knees to work the stance. :p

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that yoga ball "demo" was comical.

imperialtaichi
08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that yoga ball "demo" was comical.

Hahaha, anything that involves a yoga ball, is comical.

GlennR
08-17-2012, 07:17 PM

I second that, anyone else?

LoneTiger108
08-18-2012, 06:32 AM
Good bye now.

Best regards

Be well Hendrik I am sure that the same people in the forum will continue to bully others as they have bullied you.

Totally insane behaviour which has made me wanna bail out of here many times. Shame it can't be any different but it's how this place is.

JPinAZ
08-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Be well Hendrik I am sure that the same people in the forum will continue to bully others as they have bullied you.

Totally insane behaviour which has made me wanna bail out of here many times. Shame it can't be any different but it's how this place is.

Heh, no one 'bullied' him and there was no coup to drive him away - the way Henrik talks and acts here, it's no surprise the energy that comes back to him. He's a grown man and is fully responsible for his actions in both how he talks to people and for his choice in leaving. Don't put on other people's shoulders for his decisions.

I'm surprised also that you are falling for his last ditch efforts for gaining sympathy and attention. If he wanted to leave, he would have just left, without the goodbye thread and fanfare 'oh well [sniffle], I can tell I'm not wanted here... I'll just be leaving now...' act. (BTW, this isn't the first or second time this has happened with this guy - there's a pattern for a reason)

He's gone, I say close the thread and lets move on. He'll be back soon enough with an all-new name and an all-new history for us before we know it :)

LoneTiger108
08-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Heh, no one 'bullied' him and there was no coup to drive him away - the way Henrik talks and acts here, it's no surprise the energy that comes back to him.

Just look at my thread
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64273

Actually all Hendrik done there was call people out and ask for their own clips of Wing Chun, which not one of them produced or has produced in the past until I asked so I see it that he was just keeping to the topic.

Obviously there is friction between himself and the HFY camp for whatever reason, but it wasn't just these guys who threw themselves into the group ripping the pi$$ out of him.

Thant IMHO consistutes online bullying.

But you are one who believes people 'bring it on themselves' whereas I am one who does not. You are probably also one who believes Wing Chun is all about fighting, whereas I do not.

I know, and I'm used to, Hendriks ramblings and I appreciate them for what they are. I also know people that like and dislike what he is doing too. I have had my disagreements to but never felt the need to just take the pi$$.

Okay, maybe sometimes I have :o but I hold no malice towards him, and I'm afraid that does appear to be evident in everyone elses negativitity towards him IMHO.

Nuff said on the subject. I still like to see what he is talking about through Facebook, so it's KFOs loss. Just as it was when terence was banned coz he had some crazy a$$ ideas too which we could all learn from!

Eric_H
08-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Just look at my thread
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64273

Actually all Hendrik done there was call people out and ask for their own clips of Wing Chun, which not one of them produced or has produced in the past until I asked so I see it that he was just keeping to the topic.

Obviously there is friction between himself and the HFY camp for whatever reason, but it wasn't just these guys who threw themselves into the group ripping the pi$$ out of him.

But you are one who believes people 'bring it on themselves' whereas I am one who does not. You are probably also one who believes Wing Chun is all about fighting, whereas I do not.

I know, and I'm used to, Hendriks ramblings and I appreciate them for what they are. I also know people that like and dislike what he is doing too. I have had my disagreements to but never felt the need to just take the pi$$.

Okay, maybe sometimes I have :o but I hold no malice towards him, and I'm afraid that does appear to be evident in everyone elses negativitity towards him IMHO.

Nuff said on the subject. I still like to see what he is talking about through Facebook, so it's KFOs loss. Just as it was when terence was banned coz he had some crazy a$$ ideas too which we could all learn from!

Terrence was banned because he turned every thread into the same thread. His points weren't invalid, but his presentation style is unwelcome.

Hendrick is pulling this drama queen act for probably the what, 5th? 6th time? Give it two months, he'll be back again.

GlennR
08-18-2012, 06:14 PM

Its a personal choice if you want to put up videos Spencer ,and not a pre requisite to be on this site to communicate.
Hendrik tells us he's gone off to prosper on youtube.... great.... sounds like that will sate his thirst for videos.
So whats the problem?

Guilty your honour!

But his condescending, know it all rants are ok??
And dont give me this whole "he's chinese they speak differently blah blah" he knows exactly what he is doing, or he's too stupid to realise, as he has been asked (yes asked) over and over again to drop his tone.
What dont you get about that?

Its not about what he or anyone believes, its his know it all approach. And then he puts up some average video clips and expects what?
Applause?
After his ranting and carry on i was expecting some 1850 demi-god!

I know, and I'm used to, Hendriks ramblings and I appreciate them for what they are.

Well most people dont..... comprehend?

Learn what?
Lets be honest, the only time the forum lights up is when there is an argument (as per this one usually involving Hendrik).
Whenever a topic pertaining actual combat is put up it last for 4-5 replies and dies

But take a video of a yoga ball..........