PDA

View Full Version : Bawang and Grammar

SimonM
08-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi Bawang,

I just wanted to suggest that punctuation and grammar only limit your communication if your keyboard skills are weak, like a little baby.

I suggest that you must do finger squats to improve your keyboard strength beyond baby-like weakness.

:D

sanjuro_ronin
08-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Corerct Punctutaion and grammer are the refuge of the weak and small endowed !

SimonM
08-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Oh how mistaken you are...

:eek:

Hebrew Hammer
08-17-2012, 10:07 AM
Someone is always picking on the retarded kid...has it ever occurred to you that he missed that day in school?

SimonM
08-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Come on, with Uki apparently vanished Bawang baiting is all I have Hebrew Hammer!

DON'T TAKE THIS LAST THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

<heart rending wail>

Hebrew Hammer
08-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Simon, the floor is yours and I am retiring to the gym! Happy Friday Brother.

bawang
08-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi Bawang,

I just wanted to suggest that punctuation and grammar only limit your communication if your keyboard skills are weak, like a little baby.

I suggest that you must do finger squats to improve your keyboard strength beyond baby-like weakness.

:D

i type in horse stance.

Come on, with Uki apparently vanished Bawang baiting is all I have Hebrew Hammer!

DON'T TAKE THIS LAST THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

<heart rending wail>

hey bro, i am so offended, stop offending me. im cry.

Syn7
08-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Corerct Punctutaion and grammer are the refuge of the weak and small endowed !

Was that supposed to be a take off the famous Oscar Wilde quote? You should have written "LAST refuge...."

Syn7
08-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Someone is always picking on the retarded kid...has it ever occurred to you that he missed that day in school?

I know, it seems unfair. Like the retard at school, he just keeps comming back for more.

"how can I be down"

I actually saw some pretty mean sh1t when I was in HS. Kids are so mean to eachother and they internalize all of it.

bawang
08-17-2012, 04:52 PM
you just had a nervous breakdown and spammed 10 posts in a row about religion, and you call me retarded.

you also sound like a woman in heat.

Raipizo
08-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Bawang isn't retarded. You all take him too literal I think he's a pretty cool guy if only he would teach me yellow dragon stirs the water.

Raipizo
08-17-2012, 06:30 PM
That and he's hilarious

SoCo KungFu
08-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Bawang isn't retarded. You all take him too literal I think he's a pretty cool guy if only he would teach me yellow dragon stirs the water.

he only shows that to those touched by chinese jesus

Bacon
08-17-2012, 07:03 PM

Thats what happens when the toilet overflows when an Asian man is sitting on it.

Raipizo
08-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Someday I'll be good enough..*tear* someday...

wenshu
08-18-2012, 10:26 AM
lack of
punctuation can be used
to great effect

Using all caps as a form of emphasis, on the other hand, IS provincial and asinine.

wenshu
08-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Apparently bawang was cast as a character in a recent video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFruTkJOGs

Lee Chiang Po
08-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Thats what happens when the toilet overflows when an Asian man is sitting on it.

That is only partly true. It actually happens every time a Chinese man sits on the toilet. Note that I said Chinese, not simply asian. thus, Yellow Dragon Stirs the Water. Some black men can do it, but no white men.

Lee Chiang Po
08-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Someday I'll be good enough..*tear* someday...

You could always practice Jelking. For those that do not know what Jelking is, it is practiced in the middle east where most men tend to be under endowed. I am made to understand that it is also widely practiced in the UK and Canada for the same reasons. For those that know what it is already, you know exactly what I am talking about, right? And for those that don't, it will Google up for you.

Syn7
08-19-2012, 03:19 PM
lol, I did have to google that. Never heard the word before. That is some seriously insecure sh1t right there.

Why the middle east and not china where d1cks seem to be like 1/2 size? Considering all the ridiculous ideas traditional chinese medicine has come up with, this seems to be right up their alley, no? Jelqing and a dish of tiger nuttz, who knows, could be the next big thing!!!:eek:

bawang
08-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Why the middle east and not china where d1cks seem to be like 1/2 size?

send your mother over and find out.

Syn7
08-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Shes dead. But hey, if that's your thing, I don't judge people on their sexual appetite cause in that respect we are all nuttz. I'm sure you could find a few plots close to home. Pick up a shovel at home depot for 10 bucks. S'all you kid.

Was pen1s size a factor when, as a teen, you wished you were black?

bawang
08-20-2012, 04:18 AM
ok, send your father then.

i am black.

Lee Chiang Po
08-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Shes dead. But hey, if that's your thing, I don't judge people on their sexual appetite cause in that respect we are all nuttz. I'm sure you could find a few plots close to home. Pick up a shovel at home depot for 10 bucks. S'all you kid.

Actually, truth of it is, everyone on this forum seems to want to be Chinese. Including the black man. Just think about this for a moment. Everyone wants to use Chinese charactors to describe things, and they seem to want to use Chinese sayings all the time. If given the chance, they would be Chinese. Let me be the first to tell you, being chinese is nothing to get excited about. Aside from the enhanced endowment, we really don't have it all that great.

Lucas
08-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Dont speak for everyone. Personally im riding the wave of whiteness all the way down easy street, laughing on the way to the bank.

Syn7
08-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Actually, truth of it is, everyone on this forum seems to want to be Chinese. Including the black man. Just think about this for a moment. Everyone wants to use Chinese charactors to describe things, and they seem to want to use Chinese sayings all the time. If given the chance, they would be Chinese. Let me be the first to tell you, being chinese is nothing to get excited about. Aside from the enhanced endowment, we really don't have it all that great.

I wouldn't say everyone. But a handful forsure. Some people just get right into it. I wasn't being serious when I wrote that.

Enhanced endowment? What.... you got accessories and sh1t? You can tell us.... this is a safe place ;)

David Jamieson
08-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Dont speak for everyone. Personally im riding the wave of whiteness all the way down easy street, laughing on the way to the bank.

There's a white wave to the bank? Lemme get my board and shorts! I'm coming to the bank too!

woo hoo, easy millions just cause I be white!!!

wait...that ain't how it works. :(

life can suck for anyone really. But it really sucks if your apparatus is tiny.

Lucas
08-29-2012, 09:04 AM
What?!?!? It doesn't? SHEEEET!!! I already took out the loans! :mad: