PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong....

Syn7
08-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Lance Armstrong is guilty. This guy is so competitive that he would never walk away from a fight if he knew he was NOT guilty. Because he is guilty, at least this way he can still bullsh1t the people that are too stupid to see the obvious truth. A man like that does not back down when they have righteousness on their side. To keep fighting would have destroyed all doubt and made him a permanent punchline in the sports world.

Considering the whole tour de france was doping, I don't think he should lose his titles. He passed the tests and the tour didn't dig deep enough. Taker away any speed/time records, but not the titles. All his real competition was doping too. In that respect it was a pretty level playing field. It only sucks for those guys who weren't as good and would have had to dope to compete but did not dope and therefor did not come close to winning.

Also, this has nothing to do with cancer and what he has done with that. If you used to support his cancer fund, no reason to stop now. It's good works, he needs to just stick with that for now. But I would suggest you ditch the bracelet because it was tied in with his "winning spirit" and clearly cheating is not being a winner. Now he is simply a survivor, not a winner. Had he admitted it right away, I could forgive, but cause he continues to lie to everyone he is not a righteous man.
Any half assed lie spotter could tell he has been lying all along. It's almost as bad as Clemens weak lies, and that show was pathetic. I looked up to that fool when I was a kid.

bawang
08-25-2012, 07:48 AM
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/Brisketman/a5EFn.gif

Scott R. Brown
08-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Don't give a rats ass!!!

Don't know why anyone even cares!:rolleyes:

Lucas
08-25-2012, 02:38 PM
What was he doing, blood doping or some sort of drug?

Syn7
08-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Dunno, he punked out before trial. It wasn't a criminal or civil matter, it was a trial with the doping agency. What he did was equal to simply giving up and pleading guilty, not even a deal, just gave the fukc up. Innocent people don't do that, EVER!

Anyways, it's a big deal because he is an international symbol for hope. A cancer survivor who went back to be the best again. He inspired a ton of people. And he's a liar.

I don't care about cycling. I just think it's super weak that he would bask in all this so called glory and praise and the whole time he was a fraud. This motherfukcer is only slightly better than a con man. At least Armstrong had talent, can't take that away, but it's irrelevant at this point. His rise back to the #1 spot was fraudulent.

mickey
08-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Greetings,

It was obvious from the beginning:

How can a man with one nut beat competitors who have two?

mickey

Drake
08-25-2012, 07:38 PM
No, it was because the agency was willing to drag it out until it drained him financially. He passed over 500 drug tests utterly clean. He was done because he was spending a LOT of money against an allegation supported only by hearsay. Hearsay from a doper, no less.

People are so jealous of others' success these days.

wenshu
08-25-2012, 09:43 PM
How can a man with one nut beat competitors who have two?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/166/618/618166.gif

mickey
08-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi wenshu,

Lance had testicular cancer and had to give up the malignant one.

mickey

MightyB
08-27-2012, 06:07 AM
No, it was because the agency was willing to drag it out until it drained him financially. He passed over 500 drug tests utterly clean. He was done because he was spending a LOT of money against an allegation supported only by hearsay. Hearsay from a doper, no less.

I'm glad you said this - basically the international community couldn't have an American being the greatest tour de France athlete ever. They were going to witch hunt him until the end of time. Pure and total BS.

Live Strong always!!!

MightyB
08-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Armstrong questioned USADA jurisdiction in the matter, saying, “At every turn, USADA has played the role of a bully, threatening everyone in its way and challenging the good faith of anyone who questions its motives or its methods, all at U.S. taxpayers’ expense.”

On Monday, U.S. District Judge Sam Sparks threw out Armstrong’s case but noted that
USADA’s “conduct raises serious questions about whether its real interest in charging Armstrong is to combat doping, or if it is acting according to less noble motives.”

Armstrong shared a familiar defense Thursday, noting that he had been tested his entire career in a variety of ways and results never showed conclusively that he violated any rules, even though whispers, rumors and allegations mounted in recent years.

“Whatever they asked for I provided. What is the point of all this testing if, in the end, USADA will not stand by it?” he said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/usada-strips-lance-armstrongs-titles-bans-him-from-cycling/2012/08/24/d6f7d382-ee04-11e1-afd6-f55f84bc0c41_story.html

There's more to this story and it's NOT that Lance is a liar.

Lucas
08-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Not saying he did or didnt, but non epo blood doping can be hard to catch.

MightyB
08-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Not saying he did or didnt, but non epo blood doping can be hard to catch.

This is the mentality that he's tired of fighting. No matter how many tests he's had in his career - no matter how easy it is to refute the accusations of the so called witnesses - he can't win because the WADO and USADA have already decided that he must be guilty because someone, especially an American can't be that good at cycling. And they'll keep on making the accusations based on "it's hard to prove that he didn't because non epo blood doping is hard to catch".

David Jamieson
08-27-2012, 08:24 AM
It really doesn't matter if he did or did not.
The fact of the matter is that you will not have anyone in the USA interested in competing in the Tour anymore despite it being the premier bicycling event in the world because of the decade+ harassment of Armstrong.

The fact of the matter is that he passed literally hundreds of drug and doping tests and he's in retirement!

The USADA is cutting off its nose to spite its face.

Kevin73
08-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Lance has always been very careful with his statements. He has always said that he took no "banned" substances. That means, he very well could have taken LEGAL PED's that were not known about or banned yet. There is nothing wrong with that.

The problem I have is that he PASSED EVERY TEST GIVEN TO HIM throughout his career. Now, they supposedly have frozen samples that were kept that they were going to test. How do you prove that they are yours or haven't been tampered with.

The time to do this was when he was competing, NOT after he was done and retired. This was a HUGE waste of the taxpayers money for no reason.

Lucas
08-27-2012, 10:18 AM
This is the mentality that he's tired of fighting. No matter how many tests he's had in his career - no matter how easy it is to refute the accusations of the so called witnesses - he can't win because the WADO and USADA have already decided that he must be guilty because someone, especially an American can't be that good at cycling. And they'll keep on making the accusations based on "it's hard to prove that he didn't because non epo blood doping is hard to catch".

special ops and other military forces around the world blood dope before missions. I dont think there should be anything wrong with it. I dont havnt and wont follow this though. I dont really care about armstrong, his nuts, or competative cycling :O

Drake
08-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Where are you getting this info, Lucas?

Lucas
08-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Where are you getting this info, Lucas?

From my mom :eek:

Lucas
08-27-2012, 12:00 PM
nah just kidding, its something i read a bit about a while back i'll try and look up some sources.

Lucas
08-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Well it is really an unsubstantiated memory that could be completely false, but its at least been looked into by more than one world military. Used actively may be a stretch. For military use the term 'loading' appears to be used rather than doping. These are some old sources, mostly 80s-90s is what i can dig up with quick googles. regardless, i dont really see blood loading/doping as a bad thing. It's your own blood, can increase performance at higher altitudes and help your endurance and stamina. Ya maybe not good in a sporting event unless everyone is doing it, but over all, its not a drug.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA360256&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v98.n812.a06.html

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1987-03-21/news/8701180896_1_blood-doping-red-blood-cells-fitness-levels

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1243&dat=19870320&id=8EdTAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9IYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3588,1256857

http://www.stormingmedia.us/99/9959/A995961.html

We measured the physical exercise capabilities of U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers (male) and determined the subsequent ergogenic influence of autologous blood reinfusion. Twelve subjects (Ss) completed maximal exercise treadmill testing in a comfortable (T sub a=20 C, T sub dp = 9 C) environment. Six Ss were later transfused with a 600 ml autologous red blood cell (50% Hct) NaCl glucose-phosphate solution and completed identical maximal exercise tests 3 and 10-days post-transfusion. Pre-transfusion, the 12 Ss had a maximal oxygen uptake (VO2 max) of 4.36 + or - 0.56 1/min and 55 + or - 4 ml/kg/min with a heart rate of 188 + or - 10 b/min and ventilatory equivalent for oxygen of 37 + or - 3. For the 6 reinfused Ss, hemoglobin and red cell volume (RCV) increased 10% (P<0.05) and 11% (P<0.05), respectively, post-transfusion. Reinfusion increased (P<0.05) VO2 max from 4.28 + or - 0.22 1/min (54 + or - 5 ml/kg/min) to 4.75 + or - 0.42 1/min (60 + or - ml/kg/min) and 4.63+ or -0.21 1/min (59 + or - 6 ml/kg/min) at 3 and 10 days post-transfusion, respectively. No significant relationship was found between the individual change in RCV and VO2 max values pre- to post-transfusion. We conclude that Special Forces soldiers have high levels of aerobic fitness that can be further increased by blood reinfusion for at least 10 days.

supposedly this book talks about it too:

http://www.amazon.com/Canadas-Secret-Commandos-unauthorized-story/dp/1895896185

Lucas
08-27-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm not saying there arent risks involved with blood loading/doping, but just that it isnt a drug. A performance enhancer for sure though.

Syn7
08-27-2012, 09:53 PM
I was under the impression that blood doping as an advantage was unsubstantiated. I haven't really given it much thought.

I personally know people who use illegal PED's in sports and have never failed a test. They are smart and know what to do to avoid exposure. There are many ways to pass a test when you're hot. Some as simple as not using PED's for a certain amount of time before competition and others very complicated and sometimes quite extreme. Remember when football players got caught pumping clean urine into their bladder with a catheter of sorts. Nasty sh1t, but they got away with it forever.

I think he's guilty. I also think to say because he's American they want him gone is a stretch. Yeah Europe really does dislike the US more often than not, but it isn't THAT bad. I remember seeing Americans putting Canadian flags on their packs to avoid problems tho. But these days Canadians are almost as loud and just as douchy as Americans.

I remember not too long ago when his lawyer said "he passed 200 tests" then it was 300 then 4... now it's 500. I think his lawyer even thinks he's guilty. Anyone who dabbles in lie spotting will see the signs. Yeah, it isn't proof, but it's enough for me to have a preliminary opinion and if he stops fighting that is what I'm left with. I believe the witnesses against him more than I believe him. So far anyways. I could change my mind given new info.

If I was on a jury or had authority in this matter, I would give it more consideration, of course. But I'm not. And until more evidence comes out, I think he's guilty. I don't care about his nationality or that so many folks say he's a douchebag in person. I think he's guilty based on what the people that have been around him for years have said. I believe them more than him. That's all there is too it. If I was him I would have demanded the most potent tests available. Ones that run deep and go back a long time. Like with hair and such. But he didn't, why? Why would an innocent man facing such humiliation not demand more testing right from the very first accusation? It isn't like there wasn't time and opportunity.

Syn7
08-27-2012, 10:13 PM
special ops and other military forces around the world blood dope before missions. I dont think there should be anything wrong with it. I dont havnt and wont follow this though. I dont really care about armstrong, his nuts, or competative cycling :O

Dunno bout that one man.

Lucas
08-28-2012, 08:52 AM
you didnt really read my last long post did you? :p like i said actively used is probably a stretch. but tested and tried, yes it has. by multiple countries. and this is all evidenced via easily found public information. I even posted the results, in one military study.

"We conclude that Special Forces soldiers have high levels of aerobic fitness that can be further increased by blood reinfusion for at least 10 days."

Scott R. Brown
08-28-2012, 09:07 AM
you didnt really read my last long post did you? :p like i said actively used is probably a stretch. but tested and tried, yes it has. by multiple countries. and this is all evidenced via easily found public information. I even posted the results, in one military study.

"We conclude that Special Forces soldiers have high levels of aerobic fitness that can be further increased by blood reinfusion for at least 10 days."

I never read your posts!

Did I miss something?

Lucas
08-28-2012, 09:10 AM
I never read your posts!

Did I miss something?

Nothing important!!! :D

Scott R. Brown
08-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Nothing important!!! :D

Whew!!! That was close!!

Wait.....I didn't read that!!!! :eek:

Okay??:o

Lucas
08-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Whew!!! That was close!!

Wait.....I didn't read that!!!! :eek:

Okay??:o

You're not missing anything. But you didn't read this so you don't know that!!

Brule
08-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Just read somewhere that he ran the NY Marathon. I guess those PED's helped him secure 868th place.

Scott R. Brown
08-28-2012, 09:36 AM
You're not missing anything. But you didn't read this so you don't know that!!

Hey!! You are pretty good...I have an opening for a bootlic......er....sidekick, if you are available?:)

Lucas
08-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Hey!! You are pretty good...I have an opening for a bootlic......er....sidekick, if you are available?:)

I can be your side kick...just as long you have ribs of steel. I kick sides pretty hard.

Scott R. Brown
08-28-2012, 09:45 AM
I can be your side kick...just as long you have ribs of steel. I kick sides pretty hard.

Well I did produce a video after all!

BTW!! Lance Armstrong is cool and wears yellow bracelets!!!!!

Just to stay on topic!

Lucas
08-28-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm impressed that we can carry this through two threads simultaneously. That shows true courage and dedication to Chinese Martial Arts, Lance Armstrong, and Bruce Lee.

All Hail KOBRA!

Scott R. Brown
08-28-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm impressed that we can carry this through two threads simultaneously. That shows true courage and dedication to Chinese Martial Arts, Lance Armstrong, and Bruce Lee.

All Hail KOBRA!

Masters of the Art of "The Two-Fisted Post"!

Blogosphere BEWARE!!!!!

Lucas
08-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Masters of the Art of "The Two-Fisted Post"!

Blogosphere BEWARE!!!!!

Two-Fists of Fury!!

Syn7
10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
BOOM!!!

You done sucka!!!!

Done!

Syn7
10-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Any of the defense still stand by what they said? Passing 500 tests with knowledge and a doctors complicity is child's play. All sports are full of junkies. I know it, you know it. Come on. People do fukced up sh1t when they start coming up short of a dream. The real victims are the guys who stayed true and the guys who never made it, but would have at least been competitive if it was a level laying field. Money buys what you need to cheat and fear gives you the nerve. The pressure can be pretty intense, I'm sure.

David Jamieson
10-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Any of the defense still stand by what they said? Passing 500 tests with knowledge and a doctors complicity is child's play. All sports are full of junkies. I know it, you know it. Come on. People do fukced up sh1t when they start coming up short of a dream. The real victims are the guys who stayed true and the guys who never made it, but would have at least been competitive if it was a level laying field. Money buys what you need to cheat and fear gives you the nerve. The pressure can be pretty intense, I'm sure.

You've pretty much encapsulated in this post a great deal of what is wrong with us as a species and the societies we construct.

Greed and egotism = the problem to defeat. The fuel for these is also a problem.

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2012, 05:44 AM

I don't have any issues with guys using "recovery enhancers" like steroids for example.
People do that because they train MORE than everyone else, not less.
I do have issues with "performance" enhancers that DO give an edge at COMPETITION time.

Syn7
10-31-2012, 09:41 PM
You think he is guilty? You think he lied in that deposition?

And fear, David. Can't forget about the fear.

I find this story interesting because of all the conflicting dynamics. He should back off from LS and let it stand on it's own merit.

That and it's always fun to do behaviour analysis on people in the hot seat and it's even more fun when you find all the cues. Not proof, but I know what I would bet on.

David Jamieson
11-05-2012, 09:33 AM
fear is an instinct. And it is very useful.

yes, that instinct is exploited by those who would press you down and have you serve their agenda. That is a problem indeed, but, we can't legislate against stupidity or greedy ambitious *******s.

sanjuro_ronin
11-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I think that, after the Ben Johnson fiasco, it was shown that admitting to prolonged drug use gets ALL your records eliminated while those that don't admit to anything only get whatever they did when caught at THAT time/test eliminated and you get only a minor ban.
Look at all those that have been caught after Ben, they never admitted and the only performance that was wiped out was the one they got caught for.
If Ben had not confessed, only the his Olympic time at the Seoul Olympics would be written off and he would have had only a 2 year suspension.
His WR in Rome would have stayed and 2 years later he'd be back.
That fiasco just motivated the other athletes to "stay quite" and deny even when caught.

Scott R. Brown
11-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I do not now nor have I ever used steroids or any other performance enhancing substances banned by any recognized athletic organization!

I have never failed a drug test!

And no one alive or dead or soon to be born can prove otherwise!!!!:p

Yet!:o

Syn7
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
fear is an instinct. And it is very useful.

yes, that instinct is exploited by those who would press you down and have you serve their agenda. That is a problem indeed, but, we can't legislate against stupidity or greedy ambitious *******s.

I meant fear of failure, fear of not living up to expectations. In respect to Lance anyways.

I think all emotions are useful. They are there for a reason. Even if it's an outdated reason, they can still be useful. They can also cause harm if you don't have some sort of control over them. Even the "good" ones. I can't tell you how many times I have overlooked bullsh1t cause I loved or had affection toward the offender. Had those feelings not been there, I would have ditched them much sooner.

Anyways, this isn't a thread about emotions or society as a whole. It's about Lance Armstrong, and drug use in sports.

I think there needs to be tougher rules, tougher tests and a no bullsh1t policy toward offenders regardless of their rank or standing. They also need to store samples of top tier athletes on a regular basis and do back-screening when new tests come out. A dirty test should be grounds for a hearing and they should determine whether it was malicious cheating or a mixup or mistake and go from there. They also need to remove substances that have no performance enhancing qualities. For example, Nick Diaz should never have lost that match over testing positive for THC, that was just stupid. He won and he won fair. Pot doesn't give you an edge. Some substances should be allowed but only to an extent. Like if you drink a coffee, that's all good. If you swallow a handful of caffeine pills, not good.

Syn7
11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
I think that, after the Ben Johnson fiasco, it was shown that admitting to prolonged drug use gets ALL your records eliminated while those that don't admit to anything only get whatever they did when caught at THAT time/test eliminated and you get only a minor ban.
Look at all those that have been caught after Ben, they never admitted and the only performance that was wiped out was the one they got caught for.
If Ben had not confessed, only the his Olympic time at the Seoul Olympics would be written off and he would have had only a 2 year suspension.
His WR in Rome would have stayed and 2 years later he'd be back.
That fiasco just motivated the other athletes to "stay quite" and deny even when caught.

That's an enforcement issue and enforcement is the problem. People will cheat when they can, it's up to the regulating bodies to prevent cheating. We should wipe the slate clean starting today and institute the policy I outlined in the last post. That was just a nutshell outline, of course, their are many many details to work out. Past is the past and today can be a new dawn.

Speaking of dawn, I saw an add for a Red Dawn remake. Curious. Butchered or genius? Hoping for the latter.

Syn7
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
I do not now nor have I ever used steroids or any other performance enhancing substances banned by any recognized athletic organization!

I have never failed a drug test!

And no one alive or dead or soon to be born can prove otherwise!!!!:p

Yet!:o

I've failed a few. :(:o

Not for performance enhancement tho.

MightyB
11-11-2012, 03:25 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Xn3xPdTxfoqnP8k5.Pcmxw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusblogs1/c1111lance.jpg

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Syn7
11-11-2012, 10:07 PM
The trophy room. I wonder if it still feels the same for him? I'm sure it does, he knew he was a cheater from the get go and he seems to be ok with it. And considering his past displays of egotism and a serious lack of humility, this may not even dent him. He should step away from LS, yet he doesn't. Why? for himself of course.

SoCo KungFu
11-12-2012, 01:20 AM
In a sport where they're all cheating, a doper is still the winner. Cycling is a bunch of BS anyways. Could be a cool sport. But until I start seeing a bunch of Spaniards, etc. getting perma bans, then I have no other belief than that this was simply retribution. They aren't trying to clean up the sport, Ahab just wanted his white whale.

Lucas
01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
so the bugger nutted up...or would that be he nut up?

either way, the guy confessed....to oprah

Scott R. Brown
01-14-2013, 06:31 PM
In a sport where they're all cheating, a doper is still the winner. Cycling is a bunch of BS anyways. Could be a cool sport. But until I start seeing a bunch of Spaniards, etc. getting perma bans, then I have no other belief than that this was simply retribution. They aren't trying to clean up the sport, Ahab just wanted his white whale.

Yup!

Pot calling the kettle black.

If he was French they never would have investigated him.

Syn7
01-14-2013, 06:45 PM

I'm glad you said this - basically the international community couldn't have an American being the greatest tour de France athlete ever. They were going to witch hunt him until the end of time. Pure and total BS.

Live Strong always!!!

Just read somewhere that he ran the NY Marathon. I guess those PED's helped him secure 868th place.

Anyone care to backpedal? I told you!

This is a classic example of people believing what they want to believe over what is probable. Sure it was possible that he wasn't cheating. But you know, Occams Razor, right... :rolleyes:

Bring on the civil suits!!!

He actually won a libel suit over a publication and received damages. This one will be filed, FOR SURE! Probably a counter suit for more damages than just simple recovery.

I'm curious to see if people like Nike will seek their bonus win money? I mean, cheating or not, they cashed in on him. Made many dollars with his name. Do you think they will even bother or do you think they will want this to go away? One thing I can guarantee is that their decision will be based on possible bad PR vs. possible recovery of funds. And really, for nike, it is just a small drop in their bucket. BUT, they are a corporation and they will seek money anywhere they can get it. If they think they can come out ahead on this one, they will go for it, I think. I have to say though, I do question whether they even could come out ahead in a civil suit.

Another thing I know is that the legal issues to come are gonna break this clown.

You people need to keep in mind that Lance Armstrong is the kind of guy that had to get cancer to care about cancer. The man defines egotistical douchebag.

Syn7
01-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Yup!

Pot calling the kettle black.

If he was French they never would have investigated him.

Nobody really cares about cycling anyways.

Bring on the made for tv mini series!!!

Drake
01-14-2013, 09:28 PM
I was wrong. I don't see how anyone could have known for sure until recent evidence came out against him.

This isn't a competition, or "I guessed right/wrong!". It only impacts LA and those who worked with him in sport or charity. It's a sad end, not a betting pool.

Syn7
01-14-2013, 10:13 PM
I was wrong. I don't see how anyone could have known for sure until recent evidence came out against him.

This isn't a competition, or "I guessed right/wrong!". It only impacts LA and those who worked with him in sport or charity. It's a sad end, not a betting pool.

It was pretty obvious. It's not like the other guys testified for lesser sentences. They were already done. They had no reason to implicate Armstrong. It was more than a guess. It was an informed assessment.

David Jamieson
01-15-2013, 06:37 AM
whelp, who's up for some tour de france now?

what's that? NO interest at all?

ok then....

:p

Scott R. Brown
01-15-2013, 08:49 AM
whelp, who's up for some tour de france now?

what's that? NO interest at all?

ok then....

:p

TOUCHY........

.......I mean..............................TOUCHE!!!!

Syn7
01-15-2013, 02:56 PM
My biggest problem with Armstrong isn't that he cheated in some bike race. My problem is how he reacted to the allegations. This guy took people to court, he literally broke the whistleblowers and he used Live Strong as leverage in his manipulation of public opinion.

I say this again, Lance Armstrong only cares about cancer because HE had it. The man is the definition of self absorbed douchebag. Now we are supposed to forgive him because he manned up under years of pressure? **** that. This man aggressively attacked people who he KNEW were telling the truth. He had no problem taking anyone down that said anything about him that didn't fit into his lil bubble image of himself. I find it wrong that he can do all this and civil suits is the worst that will happen to him. He ruined other peoples lives for being honest and now his worst case scenario is being broke. This is what is wrong with American law. Money isn't the only way to cover civil damages. I say we make the ****er clean highways 40 hours a week for the next 10 years for 12 bucks an hour.

Drake
01-15-2013, 04:54 PM
It was pretty obvious. It's not like the other guys testified for lesser sentences. They were already done. They had no reason to implicate Armstrong. It was more than a guess. It was an informed assessment.

Jesus ****ing christ, you guessed correctly.

What the hell? You want a ****ing cookie or something?

Lucas
01-15-2013, 05:41 PM
If he doesnt want his cookie...can I have it?

Drake
01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
If he doesnt want his cookie...can I have it?

Yes. ... .. .....

Syn7
01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Jesus ****ing christ, you guessed correctly.

What the hell? You want a ****ing cookie or something?

Wasn't a guess. It was an informed assessment based on a ton of evidence you overlooked for whatever reason. And yes, wheres my ****ing cookie!

You always get upset when you're this wrong? I do admit that it's nice to have an actual verifiable scenario to talk about considering all the subjective bull**** we get up to in here. But I wasn't trying to rub it in any more than I did in the first post. I was explaining that it wasn't a guess. Considering your job, I can see why this may be irritating for you though.

We can be friends Drake. I like you, don't you like me? ;)

Kisses. :)

Lucas
01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Hell ya...make it peanut butter *****es!

Lucas
01-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Wasn't a guess. It was an informed assessment based on a ton of evidence you overlooked for whatever reason. And yes, wheres my ****ing cookie!

You always get upset when you're this wrong? I do admit that it's nice to have an actual verifiable scenario to talk about considering all the subjective bull**** we get up to in here. But I wasn't trying to rub it in any more than I did in the first post. I was explaining that it wasn't a guess. Considering your job, I can see why this may be irritating for you though.

hey fuker you were late and he promised me your **** cookie. back da fuk up yo

Syn7
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
hey fuker you were late and he promised me your **** cookie. back da fuk up yo

you can have half!

Drake
01-15-2013, 06:20 PM

You have never, EVER seen me upset.

The guy who would have died by my hands, were it not for someone waking up my NCOs to keep me from killing him... he has seen me upset.

You just come across as Brainy Smurf.

Lucas
01-15-2013, 06:41 PM
you can have half!

3/4 is what i get

Syn7
01-15-2013, 06:51 PM
You have never, EVER seen me upset.

The guy who would have died by my hands, were it not for someone waking up my NCOs to keep me from killing him... he has seen me upset.

You just come across as Brainy Smurf.

You're so hardcore. I'm jealous. Seriously, can we be friends?

Syn7
01-15-2013, 06:52 PM
3/4 is what i get

You can have the whole thing. Drake doesn't wanna be my friend so I don't want his cookie. I'm taking my ball and going home.

Drake
01-15-2013, 07:04 PM
You're so hardcore. I'm jealous. Seriously, can we be friends?

I don't even know what that means.

Wanting to kill someone due to them being a douchebag isn't exactly groundbreaking. Hasn't anyone ever wanted to kill you for being a douchebag?

JamesC
01-15-2013, 08:52 PM

Wanting to kill someone due to them being a douchebag isn't exactly groundbreaking. Hasn't anyone ever wanted to kill you for being a douchebag?

*raises hand*

....kidding

Syn7
01-15-2013, 09:28 PM

Aw, don't be angry. It's all love. You're the man!

I don't really get mad. I'm more of the sociopathic calculated type. I wouldn't know about all that. :(