PDA

View Full Version : Hip Popping?

TenTigers
09-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Ever since I've started training, I've had this issue where my hip needs to pop, or "burp" it feels tight until. I do this. Its an on ahain, off again thing. Someone once told me it is the tendon slipping over the trochanter? Anyone have this, and what dp you know about it?

sanjuro_ronin
09-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Lack of chi?
I get the same thing when I do certain hip/leg rotations and warm ups.
I used to think it was my schlong slapping against my thigh.
:D
I think it has to do with our "gait", the way we walk.
And over overly endowed endowment.
:cool:

Lucas
09-12-2012, 12:56 PM
ya i have to lay down and stretch my hip and pop it before it can really loosen up. all i know is its somewhat regular for me and feels better after i do it, so i do it lol

MightyB
09-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't know if it works, but a lot of old people swear by it... so I started taking glucosamine chondroitin for similar reasons. Seems the older I get, the more I creak.

David Jamieson
09-12-2012, 01:15 PM
It's your oldness...

old oldy olden hips.
YOu get them around....45? 50 years old or so.
then you have to juice em up with the glucosamine and regular work to lubricate em.

It's that or become a gigolo and really give those hips a workout.

Next step is getting a robot ass. that ain't pretty....

taai gihk yahn
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Ever since I've started training, I've had this issue where my hip needs to pop, or "burp" it feels tight until. I do this. Its an on ahain, off again thing. Someone once told me it is the tendon slipping over the trochanter? Anyone have this, and what dp you know about it?

Rik, if u want, swing by sometime, I can check it out - depending on the root cause there are a few things that u can do for this;

Raipizo
09-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Maybe try this http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=9911