PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun - Sparring

Yoshiyahu
09-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Applications that are good for a street fighter and in the ring!

Wing Chun Spar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2D-lxG-yGI&feature=relmfu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2D-lxG-yGI&feature=relmfu)

JPinAZ
09-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Did you really need to start another thread for what is the exact same subject, same guy, doing exactly the same thing as you already have on another recent thread? (yes, different clip, but that's it)
Or do you just have some weird fettish about creating as many pointless threads as you can?

(no dig here, just not even sure how this is any different from the other 'sparring' clip you made a week ago? Unless you already forgot that one or something?)

Wayfaring
09-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Applications that are good for a street fighter and in the ring!

Wing Chun Spar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2D-lxG-yGI&feature=relmfu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2D-lxG-yGI&feature=relmfu)

Search function noob? :D

wingchunIan
09-15-2012, 04:32 PM
possibly one of the lamest clips I've ever seen presented as a serious post. If thats your idea of good Wing Chun or Wing Chun sparring wow

Yoshiyahu
09-17-2012, 08:49 AM
possibly one of the lamest clips I've ever seen presented as a serious post. If thats your idea of good Wing Chun or Wing Chun sparring wow

Can you post a clip of Wing Chun sparring that is good?

SAAMAG
09-17-2012, 07:34 PM

Good luck with that...there's barely any WC sparring let alone "good" WC sparring.

JPinAZ
09-17-2012, 10:51 PM

Apparently, you sure can't

Wayfaring
09-18-2012, 08:15 AM

The sticky thread "Wing Chun Full Contact Fights" has sparring clips. Some of them are decent.

Yoshiyahu
09-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Apparently, you sure can't

Can you post any?

JPinAZ
09-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Can you post any?

I'm sure I could, I don't see a reason..
Besides the fact that I think it's kinda silly searching youtube for examples of sparring and then creating threads about them, you've already created 2 identical threads of 2 equally bad examples of what you call 'sparring' and think they were good. Even if I did post up something I thought was 'good WC sparring' (and there are some out there), it would most likekly be lost on you anyway since I don't think you know what 'good' WC anything really is.
Sh!t, you think stan's clips are good examples of WC training.... :rolleyes:

Yoshiyahu
09-20-2012, 09:02 AM
thanks for your non-contribution

JPinAZ
09-21-2012, 10:32 AM
thanks for your non-contribution

oh, and creating a thread by posting up some poor clip of what you consider is WC 'sparring' and not giving any further input except to require others to post up clips themselves, that's contribution?! :rolleyes:

Your best contribution would be to delete this thread since you already have an identicle one that you created only a week before.

couch
09-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Talk does not cook the rice.

Yoshiyahu
09-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks for your non-inspirational comments!

oh, and creating a thread by posting up some poor clip of what you consider is WC 'sparring' and not giving any further input except to require others to post up clips themselves, that's contribution?! :rolleyes:

Your best contribution would be to delete this thread since you already have an identicle one that you created only a week before.

JPinAZ
09-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for your non-inspirational comments!

Oh, you mean like this? :rolleyes:
http://www.blackplanet.com/BROTHER_KNOWS/

desertwingchun2
09-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Oh, you mean like this? :rolleyes:
http://www.blackplanet.com/BROTHER_KNOWS/

Put a brother on blast lately!! :eek::eek:

Yoshiyahu
09-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Blast from the past...

Cant put me on blast...im un blastalbe...

JPinAZ
09-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Put a brother on blast lately!! :eek::eek:

hmmm, not quite sure. I think he's put this whole forum on blast with his countless, pointless threads, idiotic 12-year-old posts, tall tales and pretty much non-stop a55-hattery. ;)

Yoshiyahu
09-28-2012, 01:52 PM
hmmm, not quite sure. I think he's put this whole forum on blast with his countless, pointless threads, idiotic 12-year-old posts, tall tales and pretty much non-stop a55-hattery. ;)

who have i hated on?

JPinAZ
09-28-2012, 03:18 PM
who have i hated on?

Hey moron, WTF is wrong with you? I never said that.

Add one more to the list: Too stupid to read even the most simple of posts.

desertwingchun2
09-28-2012, 03:50 PM
a55 hat blast!!! that jus sounds flippin funny!!

Yoshiyahu
09-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Hey moron, WTF is wrong with you? I never said that.

Add one more to the list: Too stupid to read even the most simple of posts.

Jpinaz...im going back to ignoring you!

JPinAZ
09-30-2012, 12:23 PM

Fine with me! But really, what's the difference? You obviously don't comprehend half of what I write already. :rolleyes:

WC1277
09-30-2012, 02:27 PM
who have i hated on?

Yoshi, you've done nothing wrong that I can remember. While some of your posts don't gain much traction because a lot here feel they're quite obvious, doesn't mean that you lack passion for your art or the desire to share it. I think you're better off not feeding the trolls, and just do what you do. Maybe, at the very least, just observe what kind of content you're posting and the participation you're receiving and focus on those with the most participation. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you came across more with an actual question for your own development, then just random thread starters. There are many genuine people here who would be willing to help. No question is a dumb question as long as some kind of sincerity is behind it. Wish you the best in your progress.

HumbleWCGuy
09-30-2012, 03:00 PM

You should. Anyone who believes in chi should be ignored.

Bacon
09-30-2012, 03:03 PM

Amen to this my friend.

JPinAZ
09-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Amen to this my friend.

Look, trolls feeding trolls! This forum is really going down hill fast..

Bacon
09-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Look, trolls feeding trolls! This forum is really going down hill fast..

You need to seek medical help so they can remove your cerebellum from your rectum. I know you're trying to examine your chi up there but it's just not healthy.

wingchunIan
10-01-2012, 02:47 AM

Very narrow minded view of the world especially given that it implies you would ignore several billion people. Challenging views, asking for evidence etc are healthy simple ignorance and denial is not whichever side of the fence you sit on.:(

Bacon
10-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Very narrow minded view of the world especially given that it implies you would ignore several billion people. Challenging views, asking for evidence etc are healthy simple ignorance and denial is not whichever side of the fence you sit on.:(
Ignoring anyone who believes without evidence is quite a good idea actually and considering there is no evidence for chi it's a good idea there.

And as always the onus of proof is on the person making the claim that it exists.

sanjuro_ronin
10-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Ignoring anyone who believes without evidence is quite a good idea actually and considering there is no evidence for chi it's a good idea there.

And as always the onus of proof is on the person making the claim that it exists.

One must always be open to the possibility of something that can't as of yet be proven, BUT a healthy scepticisim is a good thing.
One should always understand the history behind soemthing like "chi" before it is discounted.
But I agree that anyone trying to pass off Chi as some "mystic mumble-jumbo" should be ignored.
In terms of physical actives and prowess, almost everything we do can be explained by biomechiancs and physics ( as it relates to the human body), so there is no need for speaking of "chi".

JPinAZ
10-01-2012, 08:43 AM
In terms of physical actives and prowess, almost everything we do can be explained by biomechiancs and physics ( as it relates to the human body), so there is no need for speaking of "chi".

I agree with this.
Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember).
Trolls will be trolls I guess.. :rolleyes:

Bacon
10-01-2012, 11:55 AM
I agree with this.
Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember).

I my comments weren't aimed at you. But anyone who believes in something before its existence has been proven by empirical data and studies... is mental. No other word for it.
Having hypothesis is one thing. Acting as if they are even close to verified fact is another.

Yoshiyahu
10-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I agree with this.

wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words!

You big Dummy!

JPinAZ
10-02-2012, 02:17 PM
wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words!

You big Dummy!

uhhh, yeah..... And you say I'm the dummy...

wtxs
10-02-2012, 02:43 PM
I agree with this.
Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember). Trolls will be trolls I guess.. :rolleyes:

wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words! You big Dummy!

Yoshi, don't you know how to read? Or are you going blind doing the "hand jive"?

Yoshiyahu
10-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Im just talking sh!t for the fun of it...Because JPAZZ is abnoxious.

Yoshi, don't you know how to read? Or are you going blind doing the "hand jive"?

uhhh, yeah..... And you say I'm the dummy...

JPinAZ
10-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Im just talking sh!t for the fun of it....

Utter garbage.
At least you can admit you're a troll, and have brought down your own thread - good for you.

wtxs
10-03-2012, 10:28 AM

That would be old news ... :rolleyes:

desertwingchun2
10-03-2012, 11:29 AM

Spell check is your friend. haha

Yoshiyahu
10-03-2012, 01:03 PM
utter garbage.
At least you can admit you're a troll, and have brought down your own thread - good for you.

no jack ass, your comments and post bring every thing down...because your a ******* and moron.

JPinAZ
10-03-2012, 01:22 PM
no jack ass, your comments and post bring every thing down...because your a ******* and moron.

more garbage.