hskwarrior
10-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Fu Jow is one of my all time favorites.

sanjuro_ronin
10-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Kung fi grip brother !
LOL !

I know a couple of guys that have freakish grip strength, you know they type:
Frying pan rollers, wrench benders, card rippers, Captain of crush closers.
One of them is a Tiger claw guy and I have no doubts he can, quiet literally, rip a guys throat out.

hskwarrior
10-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I know a couple of guys that have freakish grip strength, you know they type:
Frying pan rollers, wrench benders, card rippers, Captain of crush closers.
One of them is a Tiger claw guy and I have no doubts he can, quiet literally, rip a guys throat out.

not just the throat but other fleshy areas around the body. love t rip em!

Sima Rong
10-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Fatality!!

If you want more footage, watch Run Run Shaw movies, preferably the one where all the Shaolin guys die in combat at the end. Forget the name of that movie.

Faruq
10-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Fatality!!

If you want more footage, watch Run Run Shaw movies, preferably the one where all the Shaolin guys die in combat at the end. Forget the name of that movie.

A Slice of Death?

hskwarrior
10-03-2012, 10:52 AM
a BREATH OF FRESH DEATH!

Sima Rong
10-03-2012, 01:38 PM
A Slice of Death?

I think it was something like 'Invincible Shaolin Warriors', but since they all die in battle, maybe 'Pretty Amazing and Deadly Though Not Quite Invincible Shaolin Warriors' would be better. :D

Anyway, I guess there are many where the heroes all die at the end fighting the Manchu who burned the last Shirley Temple.

RenDaHai
10-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Cool.

In SongShan we have an old expression; Tian bu pa, di bu pa, jiu pa shao lin shi san zhua.

'I don't fear Heaven or Hell, I only fear Shaolins 13 claws'

Thats why....

I'm not sure its quite as easy as in the video though, that is dead material that can't tense. But still, awesome.

TenTigers
10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
sux that they choose some wushu guy to demonstrate,
instead of a Hung-Gar or Fu Jow P'ai practitioner.:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 08:38 AM
sux that they choose some wushu guy to demonstrate,
instead of a Hung-Gar or Fu Jow P'ai practitioner.:rolleyes:

Indeed, which begs the question, how much more "intense" would that be if done by someone with the correct "kungs" to back it up.

Lucas
10-04-2012, 08:50 AM
so wait the guy that did that throat tear in that video isnt a traditional tiger guy?

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
so wait the guy that did that throat tear in that video isnt a traditional tiger guy?

His form was wushu, so...

Lucas
10-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh I didnt watch his form. Maybe hes a hybrid.

GeneChing
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Li Jing, who is the snake practitioner in s_r's parallel Fight like a snake thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64550) is former Beijing Wushu Team.

Ironic, huh? ;)

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Li Jing, who is the snake practitioner in s_r's parallel Fight like a snake thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64550) is former Beijing Wushu Team.

Ironic, huh? ;)

They both did very well so yes, the irony is not lost on us !

Lucas
10-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Some wushu guys have a backround in traditional too though, they just may not compete with it in terms of sanda, but may have at the least the technical knowledge, if not the experience. Besides with a Tiger Claw throat tear...who really has the experience? But I bet it was fun for him to learn that he can tear out a throat.

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Some wushu guys have a backround in traditional too though, they just may not compete with it in terms of sanda, but may have at the least the technical knowledge, if not the experience. Besides with a Tiger Claw throat tear...who really has the experience? But I bet it was fun for him to learn that he can tear out a throat.

Years ago, I worked on summer in a slaughter house, so you can imagine the beatings the sides of meat took !
But they were freaking hard because they were basically frozen.
I do know one tiger claw guy that does train his tiger claw on legs of lamb, LOL !

Lucas
10-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Those poor lambs....I hope he puts them out of their misery after he cripples them.

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Those poor lambs....I hope he puts them out of their misery after he cripples them.

I asked him what he does with the chunks of meat he rips of the leg of lamb and he says his wife makes a stew.
Personally, I still think this is the closest way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylw1QUuL_p0

GeneChing
10-04-2012, 10:43 AM
We do not need to know about the summer when you beat your meat in the slaughterhouse. :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
10-04-2012, 10:45 AM
We do not need to know about the summer when you beat your meat in the slaughterhouse. :eek:

Well played Shifu !
*golf clap*

GeneChing
10-04-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress!