PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Style

Syn7
10-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Mitt Romney Style (http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6830834/mitt-romney-style-gangnam-style-parody)

YouKnowWho
10-04-2012, 11:47 PM
How can you trust someone who speaks human language infront of a human, and speak ghost language infront of a ghost?

I used to have many girlfriends at the same time. When I was with one girl, I would say, "I love you more than anything else in this world." When I was with another gril, I would say the samething. I did say that from the bottom of my heart without any guilty feeling. At that particular moment, she was more important to me than everybody else.

Syn7
10-05-2012, 12:11 AM
How can you trust someone who speaks human language infront of a human, and speak ghost language infront of a ghost?

I used to have many girlfriends at the same time. When I was with one girl, I would say, "I love you more than anything else in this world." When I was with another gril, I would say the samething. I did say that from the bottom of my heart without any guilty feeling. At that particular moment, she was more important to me than everybody else.

Wow, you were pretty self absorbed. I've cheated and lied, but I meant to do all of it. It was always a conscious decision to deceive, cheat and cause harm. I meant it all. I would never cheat on a woman I loved and respected. The women I lied to were just tools as far as I was concerned. When I met one I really liked, I would come clean and stay true. Sounds to me like you just believed your own bullsh1t in some exercise to unconsciously justify your misdeeds.

You see that all the time. People get so used to lying about who they are, they start believing their own lies. Politicians are especially gifted at this kind of deceit. Some could even fool a polygraph cause they believe it at that time. It is very unhealthy.

Not sure what you mean about ghosts tho. You just talking bout the flip flop? Say one thing to group A and another thing to group B and so forth?

Syn7
10-05-2012, 12:20 AM
This one is pretty funny. I like the drunk girlfriend move.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6828454/realistic-fighting-game

YouKnowWho
10-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Not sure what you mean about ghosts tho. You just talking bout the flip flop? Say one thing to group A and another thing to group B and so forth?
That's Chinese old saying. It's the same as to "do whatever you can to please the person who stands infront of you". It's pretty much the same as

- flip flop.
- Say one thing to group A and another thing to group B and so forth.

taai gihk yahn
10-05-2012, 04:53 AM
This one is pretty funny. I like the drunk girlfriend move.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6828454/realistic-fighting-game

dude, that was the epitome of awesomeness!

10,000 pts. and bawang comes to your house at 2 AM to ass-f*ck ur irritating neighbor's dog

David Jamieson
10-05-2012, 06:28 AM
dude, that was the epitome of awesomeness!

10,000 pts. and bawang comes to your house at 2 AM to ass-f*ck ur irritating neighbor's dog

Hey when did you get appointed the high and mighty scheduler of bawang's dog ass fu*king services?

Anyway, 3:45am at mine then?

Syn7
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, collegehumor has some funny clips. Some are pretty dumb, some are priceless.

The timing for romney style was perfect.

taai gihk yahn
10-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey when did you get appointed the high and mighty scheduler of bawang's dog ass fu*king services?
I negotiated a management contract: 30% plus option on seconds... :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway, 3:45am at mine then?
that shud giv him enuf recovery time...leave the ca$h in the usual drop-spot, I'll have him fish it out w a shoe-string and paper-clip

Syn7
10-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Don't forget to leave the chalk mark near the drop.

taai gihk yahn
10-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Don't forget to leave the chalk mark near the drop.

that was a cool season finale (Homeland, yes?)

Syn7
10-07-2012, 07:00 PM
that was a cool season finale (Homeland, yes?)

Nah. I heard homeland was a cool show, but never seen it. Worth a look then? You recommend?

Chalk marks are a staple in old school style drops. Diff strokes mean diff things. Pickup for an asset, Info from asset to be picked up. STAY AWAY re-establish contact by other prearranged means like classified ads etc etc.

Pretty standard. Everyone used one form or another. Maybe not chalk, could be a flowerpot placed a certain way. Whatever works but goes unnoticed to people who aren't in the loop.

Technology and encoding has changed everything. But drops will never go outta style. Like the one time pad, that sh1t is bulletproof when done right.

mawali
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Mitt Romney Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi595aKnLUk

Syn7
10-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm not in the loop with this whole big bird thing, but I did like Santorums comments on CNN. His final words were disastrous. Not that it matters, he's nobody. It was funny to watch tho. He said "So, I have a record there that I have to disclose. That doesn't mean I don't like Big Bird. I mean, you can kill things and still like them, maybe to eat them, I don't know."

I'm kind of amped to see Biden square off against Ryan. Should be better than the Romney Obama debate which was booooring. From the perspective of observing body language, that was a bad day for Obama. He does so much better in the town hall format.

taai gihk yahn
10-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Nah. I heard homeland was a cool show, but never seen it. Worth a look then? You recommend?
great show - Clair Daines (sp?) give a real on the edge performance which plays of the other characters very well;

Chalk marks are a staple in old school style drops..
yeah, they used one in the season finale that became a major pivot for the plot

Syn7
10-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Cool, I'll steal that, I mean download that. How many seasons? Is it still running?