PDA

View Full Version : ECA stack

Lung Hu Pai
10-15-2001, 03:52 AM
Hi, I am thinking of starting to use an ECA stack to intensify my workouts. However, I really don't know much about it and I was wondering if you guys could tell me the pros and cons of using it. And if it is worthwhile, any brands that you guys can recommend as well. Thanks, Azar.

ElPietro
10-15-2001, 03:01 PM
Depending on where you live the contents of your ECA stack will vary a bit. Basically, an ECA stack will boost your metabolism, which basically means that you will burn more calories when you workout, get a burst of energy when you take it...usually 30 mins after you take it. ECAs in general will act as a slight appetite suppresant as well. The side effects vary from person to person. Basically if you are going to try it, either buy a small bottle or find someone you can get a few days worth from and try it out first. I've heard people talk about getting jitters, but i personally have never experienced this and I know it's only some people who have stated this... the only side effect I've noticed is getting a bit of a dry mouth when i work out. But the difference betweeen an ECA vs. non-ECA workout for me is that on ECA I will look for more work to do vs non-eca where I can be sluggish and lazy at times if I haven't had good sleep or had a long day at the office.

If weight loss is your goal I highly recommmend using it. I use xenadrine but there are so many others out there that you can basically take your pick. I like xenadrine because you don't have to take a large amount of capsules. Hydroxycut I think you have to take 6-8 caps a day or something like that.

Lung Hu Pai
10-22-2001, 02:01 AM
ttt

IronFist
10-22-2001, 04:29 AM
Start slowly. Begin with one pill a day and work up to the amount you're supposed to take, or less, if you desire. Do NOT start at a full dose.

Don't stay on too long. After prolonged use of ECA, many people experience depression upon coming off.

ECA is not a subsitute for eating well. Eat well, exercise, and use ECA, together the three will help you lose weight.

ECA can also be used in a different manner as a preworkout boost, but don't become dependant on it.

Iron

Shaolin36
10-22-2001, 05:30 PM
As for brands, stick to the big names. Big names means they have a reputation to stand behind that they cannot sacrifice.
i.e. TwinLab and EAS.

Shaolin36

davies
10-25-2001, 05:50 AM
From muscletech, this thing has fat burning power written all over it, i take it and lose weight doing nothing.
I recommend you not tahe the ECA stack.

Also as forementioned use other big names.

-Kane