PDA

View Full Version : Death Touches In Wing Chun?

Yoshiyahu
10-19-2012, 08:26 PM
this is funny topic...

But does Wing Chun have death Techniques?

Please realistically? Can you possibly conditiong your hands and increase your power to the point where you have the ability to punch someone in the right place and kill them?

Im not talking about soft dim mak touch...i mean hitting someone so hard or maybe making your fingers hard enough to pierce through someone throat.

JPinAZ
10-20-2012, 01:34 AM
I wish this forum had a death touch, I'd use it to kill this thread

hulkout
10-20-2012, 08:44 AM
From what I understand, that kind of conditioning isn't really done much in Wing Chun. My sifu cautions us against iron palm and really hardcore finger conditioning. He says he knows of guys who did that sort of training who now can't even pick a quarter up off the table. I think with this kind of thing, you have to really ask yourself "Why exactly do I train martial arts?" I'm quite sure that ruining your health and giving yourself arthritis isn't among your top goals.

Yoshiyahu
10-20-2012, 10:25 AM
From what I understand, that kind of conditioning isn't really done much in Wing Chun. My sifu cautions us against iron palm and really hardcore finger conditioning. He says he knows of guys who did that sort of training who now can't even pick a quarter up off the table. I think with this kind of thing, you have to really ask yourself "Why exactly do I train martial arts?" I'm quite sure that ruining your health and giving yourself arthritis isn't among your top goals.

is death touches really something done from only iron finger training...I mean snapping someone neck or punching some one so hard you cause damage to the gall bladder couldnt that be consider a death touch?

Vajramusti
10-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Yet another irrelevant thread.!!!!

PalmStriker
10-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Touch means touch. No punching, gouging, slapping, kicking, biting, etc. If you cannot release 10,000 volts of chi in your finger feather touch, you should abandon such aspirations and buy a stun gun. Is biting allowed in WingChun? :D Pinching? Stand on your head more. The answer will come to you. http://littlenineheaven.com/content/what-chi

Lee Chiang Po
10-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Dim Mak is a part of my Wing Chun. I don't make it a habit of killing people, but I know that I can. It is not a myth in itself, but is completely surrounded by myth.
Wing Chun without Dim Mak is like a pistol without bullets. You can beat the heck out of someone with it, but it is a little bit harder to kill them with it.
I can teach you, one on one, wing chun in about a year. I would want 10,000 bucks to do so. I can teach you Dim Mak techniques, all you will ever need, in about 3 months, but I would want 10,000 bucks. I would want that 10 grand up front just in case I had to kill you or did so by accident while teaching you. Either way, you go to the dump and I have my bucks up front.

wtxs
10-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Yet another irrelevant thread.!!!!

"SIGH" Joy my friend ... if you are hoping for some thing "substantial" from this boy, it is going to an LLLLLoong wait. :(

zuti car
10-20-2012, 09:08 PM
I have death touch very time when i put my finger on the trigger of this

http://www.google.com.tw/imgres?imgurl=http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/handguns/serbia/1287745676.jpg&imgrefurl=http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/serb/cz-99-e.html&h=368&w=500&sz=23&tbnid=BT2ChhZ-zcpdDM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=123&zoom=1&usg=__85mvrBrp1W6O_kp8lZw6mzyjrw4=&docid=M_U1SuOT6ScNCM&sa=X&ei=93SDUIKJBeL1mAWRioDwBA&ved=0CB4Q9QEwAA&dur=4263

GlennR
10-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Dim Mak is a part of my Wing Chun. I don't make it a habit of killing people, but I know that I can. It is not a myth in itself, but is completely surrounded by myth.
Wing Chun without Dim Mak is like a pistol without bullets. You can beat the heck out of someone with it, but it is a little bit harder to kill them with it.
I can teach you, one on one, wing chun in about a year. I would want 10,000 bucks to do so. I can teach you Dim Mak techniques, all you will ever need, in about 3 months, but I would want 10,000 bucks. I would want that 10 grand up front just in case I had to kill you or did so by accident while teaching you. Either way, you go to the dump and I have my bucks up front.

Please confirm this is a joke

Sima Rong
10-21-2012, 12:37 AM

He can, but first you must pay 10,000 bucks :D And risk being killed by accident.

GlennR
10-21-2012, 12:48 AM
He can, but first you must pay 10,000 bucks :D And risk being killed by accident.

Bwahahah, that would confirm he isn't a WSL guy as well!

k gledhill
10-21-2012, 06:29 AM
VT death touch is by knife or pole.

MOSHE
10-21-2012, 07:37 AM
VT death touch is by knife or pole.

no .but what im reading is quite different from reality

Vajramusti
10-21-2012, 08:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------

The whole thread is a joke.

Wayfaring
10-21-2012, 12:06 PM
If you do wing chun, and you carry a Desert Eagle .50.

Then you have the real dim mak.

Yoshiyahu
10-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Touch means touch. No punching, gouging, slapping, kicking, biting, etc. If you cannot release 10,000 volts of chi in your finger feather touch, you should abandon such aspirations and buy a stun gun. Is biting allowed in WingChun? :D Pinching? Stand on your head more. The answer will come to you. http://littlenineheaven.com/content/what-chi

If i kick you or punch you or slap you or eye gouge you i touched you....

LFJ
10-23-2012, 10:01 PM
If i kick you or punch you or slap you or eye gouge you i touched you....

You would not make a good touch football player. I don't think you understand the definition of "touch (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/touch?s=t)".

Bacon
10-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Can I punch someone and kill them? Yes. Hit someone hard in the back of the head and you can kill someone. And it doesn't even require any of that goofy iron palm stuff :p

wingchunIan
10-24-2012, 06:58 AM
fak sao or punch to the wind pipe is pretty deadly as can be strikes to the spinal column etc .
I'm a trained acupressure therapist and can safely say that trying to find "deadly" pressure points or combinations thereof in a fight situation is pure fantasy and it takes more than a slight touch to do damage.
On the other hand I clipped one of my students with what I considered to be a light tap during chi sao last saturday morning and he reported that he felt fine until saturday evening when his jaw seized and he wasn't able to move his jaw properly until monday morning so maybe i have dim mak without even knowing it :p

Yoshiyahu
10-24-2012, 01:47 PM
The concept of Dim Mak (Dian Xue) appears as a subset of Kung-fu styles, It is either Dian Mai or Dim Mak which are two Chinese words in two different dialects, meaning Dim "press" and Mak (Artery or Qui channel)

also

Dim Mak, meaning "press artery", is the Chinese form of martial arts also known as the "Death Touch". It is the ancient martial art of striking vital points of an opponent’s body. These strikes are engineered to cause a knockout, death, or delayed reaction in the opponent.

http://www.worldblackbeltbureau.com/dimmak.html

LFJ
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM
The concept of Dim Mak (Dian Xue) appears as a subset of Kung-fu styles, It is either Dian Mai or Dim Mak which are two Chinese words in two different dialects, meaning Dim "press" and Mak (Artery or Qui channel)

"Vein & Artery Pressing" or 点脉 Dianmai (Canto: Dim-mahk) and "Cavity Pressing" or 点穴 Dianxue (Dim-yuht) are two different things.

脉 (mai; mahk): blood vessels; veins; arteries
穴 (xue; yuht): cavity; pressure points on qi channels

They are 2 of 5 aspects of Qinna (Kam-na), in addition to "Muscle & Tendon Separation" (分筋 Fenjin; Fan-gan), "Bone Displacement" (扭骨 Niugu; Nau-gwat), and "Breath Obstruction" (闭气 Biqi; Bai-hei).

Lee Chiang Po
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
The best way to register a vain with a needle when drawing blood is to slap the vain a couple times. It swells and the blood flow is restricted for a bit, but makes it much easier to find. This same thing can apply to any vain in the body.
You can cut a large vain in your hand and be losing lots of blood, and if you slap the vain a couple times above the cut it will almost stop bleeding. This also disrupts the small electrical currents that flow along the vains and nerves causing it to quite hurting. Of course this is just temperary and will not cause someones butt to fall off a week later.
This is something I experienced many years ago. I had a knife run completely through my right hand, back close to the wrist but between the thumb and fore finger. It did lots of damage, cut a large vain. I was told by a chinese doctor that I would lose the fingernails of those two fingers, but it would be way down the line sometime. It depended upon just how fast my fingernails grow he said. In the time it would take the thumb nail to grow the length of the cut to the cudicle it would fall off. Then later the finger nail would fall off. Did't make sense to me at the time, but 7 months later the thumb nail did fall off. about 6 months later the forefinger lost the nail. Then about 4 or 5 years later I had the middle knuckle of the same thumb crushed. In about 6 weeks the nail again fell off. None of these nails discolored at all until they decided to die and fall off. They all started to die at the cuticle. So this indicates to me that indeed there is a flow of something that passes down the arm and terminates at the fingertips. It also then makes sense to me that if you can apply a strong disruption of this flow you can send a message down stream which might be destructive in some way.

stonecrusher69
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
this is funny topic...

But does Wing Chun have death Techniques?

Please realistically? Can you possibly conditiong your hands and increase your power to the point where you have the ability to punch someone in the right place and kill them?

Im not talking about soft dim mak touch...i mean hitting someone so hard or maybe making your fingers hard enough to pierce through someone throat.

I have the xxxx death touch manuel stolen from shoalin passed down. If your interested in a copy and have cash please email me at... Icanretirefinally@deathtouch.com

Yoshiyahu
10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Basically Real Dim Mak...not movies stuff...

but real Dim Mak is striking a weak point in the body an killing someone.

But it takes alot of strength and power training to be able to land killing blow on someone who is moving!

Yoshiyahu
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
I have the xxxx death touch manuel stolen from shoalin passed down. If your interested in a copy and have cash please email me at... Icanretirefinally@deathtouch.com

No thanks have my own techniques?

Lee Chiang Po
10-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Basically Real Dim Mak...not movies stuff...

but real Dim Mak is striking a weak point in the body an killing someone.

But it takes alot of strength and power training to be able to land killing blow on someone who is moving!

It does take a lot of skill to strike a moving person as well. Let alone his nerve centers. The idea for a Chunner is to make his own moment to strike. Once the first blow is stuck he can usually follow with whatever he wants. It might be difficult to apply in the ring where the other fool knows what is going on. He would be an even bigger fool if he let you just hit him without trying to avoid it. And yes, you can definately kill someone by punching or kicking them in certain places.
As an expert of Jiujitsu, I can even use it to kill. There are usually lots of kill techniques in most ever fighting system. Call it what you might.

Yoshiyahu
10-27-2012, 03:40 PM
The best time to use to those techniques are not when your opponent is struggling but when he is restrained, trapped or some how unable to defend...if he is dizzy or stunned then you can apply those said techniques..but its a fool erran to think you gonna land it out the gate!

It does take a lot of skill to strike a moving person as well. Let alone his nerve centers. The idea for a Chunner is to make his own moment to strike. Once the first blow is stuck he can usually follow with whatever he wants. It might be difficult to apply in the ring where the other fool knows what is going on. He would be an even bigger fool if he let you just hit him without trying to avoid it. And yes, you can definately kill someone by punching or kicking them in certain places.
As an expert of Jiujitsu, I can even use it to kill. There are usually lots of kill techniques in most ever fighting system. Call it what you might.