PDA

View Full Version : Urinating and Defecating

TenTigers
10-27-2012, 08:17 PM
I actually had nothing to say. Just thought it would look funny next to the other thread.
Feel free to contribute.:p

-N-
10-27-2012, 08:30 PM
I actually had nothing to say. Just thought it would look funny next to the other thread.
Feel free to contribute.:p

That is how you know your opponent is defeated :D

MightyB
10-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Beer and Taco Bell.

hskwarrior
10-27-2012, 08:47 PM
spam tacos and sardine nacho's :eek:

taai gihk yahn
10-27-2012, 10:08 PM
There is Dao even in the pisz and the dung. - Chuang Tzu, Inner Chapters

TaichiMantis
10-28-2012, 05:38 AM
What is it with men and potty humor :confused:

EarthDragon
10-28-2012, 06:43 AM
saw a septic tank truck the other day that's advertisement slogan is
"were #1 in the # 2 business"
......... now thats a great slogan

Scott R. Brown
10-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Be sure to wash your hands when you are done!

GeneChing
12-27-2012, 05:57 PM
...to make it marginally on topic. Sure, that doesn't make sense for the OT forum, but between Xmas & NYE, forum traffic can be slow.

‘Death penalty’ for peeing on tracks (http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/751248.shtml)
Global Times | 2012-12-20 0:45:06
By Zhang Hui

A Beijing Subway representative warned that peeing on the tracks could lead to a fatal shock, as a video of a middle-aged man relieving himself at Yuquanlu Station went viral across the Web on Wednesday.

The Beijing Subway has neither the manpower nor authority to stop people from peeing in its stations, said a woman surnamed Guo from the subway public relations department.

But strict enforcement may not be necessary.

"It's dangerous to urinate to the tracks. One can get an electric shock and die, because 700 volts run through each of the three subway rails," said a representative from the subway's customer service hotline.

The representative suggested passengers contact subway employees or call police if they witness such behavior.

In the one-minute video, a man at his 40s wearing a black jacket urinates on the tracks on Tuesday. No one approached him during the whole process. The man left after he finished.

The public urination video was not the first to go viral this year. Earlier this month, a video showed a young man urinating out of a public bus window in Xiamen, Fujian Province.

And in August, a video showed a man on a bus in Chongqing urinating twice before he got off. Neither the passengers nor the bus driver tried to stop him, according to Chongqing Economic Times.

In all three cases, Web users criticized the men as immoral and wanted them punished.

But Guo told the Global Times, "We are not empowered to punish the man or fine him because we are not the law enforcement officers." She added that although signs in the station ban urinating and defecation other than in the public toilets, "we never thought someone would actually do it. A normal person with basic sense of morality would not do it."

Each subway station has a clear sign to show the direction of public toilet, and Guo could not figure out why the man in the video did not use it.

The subway company doesn't have enough staff to patrol through the station to stop vulgar acts, she added.

Yang Weidong, a law professor at the Chinese Academy of Governance, said such vulgar behavior violated public order, and should be fined up to 500 yuan ($80).

Beijing Subway faced criticism for a lack of supervision after several women's faces were slashed by an attacker in subway stations earlier this month. A man carried a leaky cylinder of gas onto a subway train in late November.

Zi Xiangdong, media officer of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau said he can not reveal the statistics related to subway police to media.

YouKnowWho
12-27-2012, 06:04 PM
How about let's start another 100 pages of "What's internal" argument? :D

rett
12-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Makes sense to pee on the subway tracks or out the window of a bus. The public toilets over there can be pretty incredibly disgusting.

In a mainland chinese city if you step in dog poo, you hope it's dog poo.

RenDaHai
12-28-2012, 06:55 AM
http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Guangzhou_Man_Defecating_on_Subway_031.jpg

LFJ posted this a while ago. Shanghai metro train

No_Know
12-28-2012, 10:17 AM
humorism]Can't write worth she it. And what I'd plotz-down might pss someone-off.-Ernie Moore Jr.

[humorism]DEFinitely, I need a vaCATION.-Ernie Moore Jr.

[humorism]Person said the country had great people- said,"yoU'Re A NATION of great PE Eple. -Ernie Moore Jr.

[humorism]I had a person compliment my Kung-Fu. Person looked at my Kung-Fu and said, "YoU'Re INATE ability is really good."It was nice, I thought person was ranking me and said," You're an eight."-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

GeneChing
12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
No comment on the initial posting of that by LFJ ;)

How about let's start another 100 pages of "What's internal" argument? :D How is that significantly different from ttt-ing this thread? :p