PDA

View Full Version : Workshop: The complete set of the Kulo Wing Chun 22 Sansau plus YJKYM

imperialtaichi
10-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi, after some arm twisting by the guys at the UTS Kung Fu Club, I have agreed to do a 3 hour workshop on the entire set of the Kulo Wing Chun 22 Sansau, that's all of them. Plus using the YJKYM to train your power.

Tentatively, it will be held middle of November, at the University of Technology, Sydney. Just need to finalise a few detail.

Of course, within 3 hrs, we will not be able to go into deep detail of every Sansau; so I will spend more time on the methods, how to use them, and variations of the core movements, and present the rest for tasting.

I will also be going over the YJKYM in detail.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Suggestions welcome.

Cheers.

Runlikehell
10-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Very interested.

imperialtaichi
11-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Date is set: Saturday 17th November, 2012
Time: 2pm to 5pm

Cost: UTS KFC member $30, non member $50

All proceeds go to the running cost of the Kung Fu Club, and it is non-profit.

We are not really advertising so we are keeping it simple and cosy. If there is anything in particular that you would like me to go through please post them to me prior.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers.

imperialtaichi
11-03-2012, 04:06 AM
If you are a seasoned Wing Chun practitioner you will appreciate seeing your art from a different angle, as we are all one big family. We are same, yet different. If you are new to Wing Chun, you can experience the most important Wing Chun fighting principles and the Kulo 22 methods in just 3 hours. It is going to be a great workshop for everyone.

If anyone is interested please email me on kulowingchun@gmail.com ASAP as I need to know number attending.

imperialtaichi
11-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Not long to go

http://www.kulowingchun.com/seminars.html

imperialtaichi
11-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Download the "KL22 Summary" on http://www.kulowingchun.com/kl22uts2012.pdf

For those of you coming, we will do our best to cover this as much as we can. Best would be to print it out and bring it to the workshop. Bring a pen in case you want to make some notes.

For those of you not able to make it, this is what you are missing out on. ;)

imperialtaichi
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Reminder that if you are coming to the KL22 workshop tomorrow and haven't emailed us, please do so quickly. Make sure you know the exact location, and to download the kl22uts2012.pdf

imperialtaichi
11-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Thank you everyone for coming to the KL22 Workshop. Great turn out. I am humbled by the number of great Wing Chun practitioners attending. We managed to cover 20 out of the 22 moves so that's not bad! Hopefully we can do in again soon. Special thanks to Michael Lam, Gordon Yung and Garry Rong from UTS, my training brother Sifu Victor Leow, and Sifu "Iron" Micke Hoong for fixing my leg (the one he broke last week ;-)).

imperialtaichi
11-17-2012, 01:46 AM
And GlennR, great catching up with you.

GlennR
11-17-2012, 07:57 PM
And GlennR, great catching up with you.

Great to catch up finally John

I'll start a separate thread shortly to recap my experience with the seminar (which was great)