wenshu
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5VrNznDW9M

GeneChing
10-31-2012, 11:05 AM
The definition of overconfidence.

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2012, 11:52 AM
I have to agree with the comments, the guy flying in from out of nowhere at .45 is the best !!

Lucas
10-31-2012, 11:56 AM
I have to agree with the comments, the guy flying in from out of nowhere at .45 is the best !!

hell ya!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2012, 12:17 PM
I've seen a few guys that can take "bad shots" and think they are able to take GOOD shots.
The always get KO'd too.
No matter how big and strong and how well you THINK you can take a shot, ANYONE can be dropped.

goju
10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
i dont understand why the **** you would even do this.You know if you get kod youre going to be all over you tube being laughed it for show boating .:D

id rather gloat after its over

LFJ
10-31-2012, 08:23 PM
That guy was a terrible fighter from the beginning. It looked like he just gave up because he didn't know how to defend those punches. But man, a free kick to the head and that's all you give him?

Syn7
11-01-2012, 03:11 PM

Well yeah. I mean, you gotta help ya boy. But after that mess you gotta make that sh1t look good!!!

Syn7
11-01-2012, 03:15 PM
i dont understand why the **** you would even do this.You know if you get kod youre going to be all over you tube being laughed it for show boating .:D

id rather gloat after its over

Well, in the interest of being fair, some guys let themselves get clocked in order to flip their thug switch on. It's dumb, but we've seen it work far more often than not.

That being said, no amount of confidence can give you skills and conditioning.

Reminds me of all those aristocrats that lead armies into oblivion because they believed the knowledge to general would just fall into their heads when they need it. They are gods chosen, after all.

Syn7
11-01-2012, 03:17 PM
That guy was a terrible fighter from the beginning. It looked like he just gave up because he didn't know how to defend those punches. But man, a free kick to the head and that's all you give him?

The object is to win, not cave his face in. You can see the guy didn't even want to take the free punch. I'm sure he wanted to win against the opponents best, not that sh1t.

Bacon
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Wait I thought Dale was white :eek: I keed I keed. I joke with you.

David Jamieson
11-05-2012, 07:59 AM
These kinds of venues are for stupid people. What did you expect?

I bet that guy even paid to get in there and so, he paid to get knocked out. Hey, maybe he will even have to pay for some dental corrective surgery now!

....and for what?

Syn7
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
To show the world how secure he is. A classic marker, of course.

Napitenkah
12-05-2012, 05:30 AM
It worked with Rocky against Mr T, why not in real life?

Tito tried that with Chuck too, and it didn't work then either.

It looked really melodramatic until he crumbled to the ground.

But consider this, maybe winning is not good.

Maybe a true martial artist sees the vanity.