PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Association for Elite Combat

Warrior_Man
11-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I am posting here as I am trying to gather interest in an association I am planning on founding within the next couple of weeks - The Warrior Association for Elite Combat. My aim is to create an organisation for those of us interested in using esoteric techniques (modern iron shirt methods, trickery, genjutsu, elite psychology etc.) within a real life combat situation.

I am looking for 1) a secretary 2) a vice president and 3) a treasurer.

Applicants must have at least five years warrior training and must be willing to demonstrate skills within a combat situation.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

pazman
11-17-2012, 06:41 PM
What good fortune that you have chosen to unveil the association at this time!

I am quite interested as I have just completed an extensive Warrior Apprenticeship under Grandmaster Tojo Makinori, the head of a traditional Genjutsu association in Japan. The training was arduous but I managed to get through all five of the Warrior Empowerment Rituals. Very secret stuff.

I am an expert in three areas:
1) "Monkey beak" pressure point attacks.
2) Closed-door exercises developing the "snake engine".
3) Tanuki-undo, involving swinging sack attacks.

Do you think my experience can be of service to your organization?
Can you tell us more of the Warrior Association?

bawang
11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
i was born to fight. before my mother gave birth to me, she dreamed of a giant black dog chasing her. she tells me i am the manesfestation of the heavenly dog of war, and that is why she can never love me.

i have been fighting since birth. when i was a baby, my mother put me inside cage with 10 wild dogs. when she open cage, only i remain.

another time i was exploring a house at night and was ambushed by a family of terrible screaming woman and her children intent on hurting me. i defeated them soundly using Wombat Combat, they were so impressed with my technique that they offered me their watch and safe full of money.

i am also honorary member of FOI

Warrior_Man
11-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Many thanks for responding to my thread. Please allow me to explain more about the WAEC.

My teacher always taught me the following:

1. Against the untrained, courage + integrity = success.
2. Against the trained, courage + integrity + elite esoteric combat skills = success.

The WAEC is intended as an association to explore some of the more unorthodox techniques associated with high level martial arts, and then to employ them on the battlefield. For information on the Black Lotus competition, please see my thread in the Southern Forum.

Does anyone have any further questions?

pazman
11-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Warrior Man, I think your teacher has much wisdom. Where did you receive your training?

I think the association would be a good idea because I'm always looking to expand my toolbox of trickery and elitery. I have a lot of tools, but more tools are always welcomed.

Warrior_Man
11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Warrior Man, I think your teacher has much wisdom. Where did you receive your training?

I think the association would be a good idea because I'm always looking to expand my toolbox of trickery and elitery. I have a lot of tools, but more tools are always welcomed.

Thank you for your interest in the WAEC. My teacher is well known but has received some bad press on here, mostly generated by jealous rivals etc. I try to avoid politics but let's just say he is an extremely skilled warrior with a traditional style. Are you interested in applying Pazman?

Syn7
11-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Unless you buy a plaque at Songshan, you aren't for real!

Orion Paximus
11-19-2012, 06:23 AM
I have spent the last nine years in seclusion at "Elite Warriors Combat School of Trickery and ********ery".

It was a tough regimen wherein we sat daily on a makeshift couch and tried to adjust the channels on a TV from the 1980s with our Qi. I believe I am well suited to be your Vice President in this endeavor as I can teach many elite esoteric skills such as:

One finger death tickle
Five ****s in pants
Three doors Exploding spleen
Pretend to sleep to avoid danger
and my most deadly technique: let the opponent think they have won.

you can contact me via PM