PDA

View Full Version : Black Lotus Fighting Competition - Application Opening

Warrior_Man
11-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I am shortly to found the Warrior Association for Elite Combat. With this in mind I've decided to host what I am calling the 'Black Lotus Fighting Competition' in order to find some real talent out there. The winner of this tournament will be offered the extremely prestigious position of combat instructor at the WAEC (Warrior Association for Elite Combat).

Applicants please simply respond on this thread,

Many thanks

pazman
11-18-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm applying, but I want to know a few things about the competition:

1) May I use "monkey beak" technique?

2) Where will the tournament take place? Sewer tunnels and small-town bars are okay for me, but no volcanoes please. I nearly ruined my Tabi Boots by almost stepping into lava during my last challenge match on a volcano.

hskwarrior
11-18-2012, 11:14 AM
1) May I use "monkey beak" technique?

oh no! you're asking the wrong guy man :eek: monkey beaks....i think that was the most funniest thing i'd ever heard of in my whole life

Kellen Bassette
11-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Where would this be located, is it to be sanctioned, will there be weight classes and what rules will it use? Sanda, MMA, Vale Tudo?

Warrior_Man
11-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Thank you for your interest in the Black Lotus Fighting Competition.

There will be no weight classes as I feel this better represents real life fighting. Similarly rules will not be MMA or Vale Tudo based as this would prohibit many essential techniques (trickery, dark psychology etc.). I am hoping to create a worldwide community, so fights will take place wherever two applicants happen to meet. The rules are based on an honour system.

Are you interested in applying Kellen?

pazman
11-19-2012, 09:19 AM
The other thread was locked for some reason.

But I am ready. And my body is ready. I am ready to challenge my skills in an Elite Dark Psychology competition.

Warrior_Man, please message me with details or Elite Secret Missions.

Faruq
11-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Mr Si Dai Gung sir, if I apply to compete in the deadly Black Lotus Fighting Competition may I bring my girlfriend? Because she always worries that either I'm gonna get hurt, or that I'm gonna hurt someone else and really gives me a hard time, sir. Master Lee has always been very compassionate and accomodating of her because she's a woman, and therefore naturally so much more emotional and incoherent. Plus she got HPV last year, and with the PMS she had already been suffering from for the last 7 years, she's just so moody she's basically totally out of control, Mr Si Dai Gung sir. How much is the application fee, sir? And would you post the link so we can start going to the website and signing up please? My Sifu, Great Grand Master "Fab Fi'e" Freddy Lee, has given me his blessing and is also considering applying to represent the Northern Golden Lemur Tong in the competition, sir.

David Jamieson
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I am shortly to found the Warrior Association for Elite Combat. With this in mind I've decided to host what I am calling the 'Black Lotus Fighting Competition' in order to find some real talent out there. The winner of this tournament will be offered the extremely prestigious position of combat instructor at the WAEC (Warrior Association for Elite Combat).

Applicants please simply respond on this thread,

Many thanks

Your website?
Your identity?
Your organization? Is it insured? Are you insured?
"Find talent?"

There is lots of talent out there. What's your rule set for this no weight class thing you want?

PS, If you are not clear, concise, succinct and cannot offer the full body of information required for a person to make a clear decision, then I would advise you that until you do those things on the up and up, you will be ridiculed.

GeneChing
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Only 6 posts in and the forum members here are playing you like a lute, Warrior_Man.

CLFNole
11-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Does anyone really think this guy was serious from the get go? If you did please see me about the purchase of a lovely bridge in Brooklyn. :D If OP was serious lord help us all.

I wish the post on the main board wasn't gone...Bawang's post about the Wombat Combat breaking and entering thing had me almost peeing my pants.

hskwarrior
11-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Mr Si Dai Gung sir,

you should address me like that more often :D

Does anyone really think this guy was serious from the get go? If you did please see me about the purchase of a lovely bridge in Brooklyn. If OP was serious lord help us all.

if you don't like that geographical area i have a bay bridge for sale with the possibility of owning the golden gate as well. great deal. don't pass it up

Snipsky
11-19-2012, 03:25 PM
i wonder if the warrior man is a black guy :eek:

black guy.....black lotus. like black taoist with out the taoist.

I would like to apply to compete under the grand name of "Afro Ninja".

I take it all. gold. jewelry, money and wimmins:D

Dale Dugas
11-19-2012, 04:43 PM
more drek from mouthboxers.

oh boy this is going to be painful.

pazman
11-19-2012, 06:12 PM
more drek from mouthboxers.

oh boy this is going to be painful.

Are you referring to the original post, or everybody else making fun of him?

Syn7
11-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Thank you for your interest in the Black Lotus Fighting Competition.

There will be no weight classes as I feel this better represents real life fighting. Similarly rules will not be MMA or Vale Tudo based as this would prohibit many essential techniques (trickery, dark psychology etc.). I am hoping to create a worldwide community, so fights will take place wherever two applicants happen to meet. The rules are based on an honour system.

Are you interested in applying Kellen?

So basically you're saying that you want to meet up, fight, and the winners get a shot at working for your club that is in the pre planning "I'm thinking of starting a club" phase? Am I missing anything or does that sum it up?

You gonna pay expenses or do we get that honor as well?

Drake
11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I accept your invitation.

I only ask that I fight you first. And since we are not following any rules, I would like a legal document protecting me if I were to smash your chest bone in with repeated hammer fists.

I heard that can happen with enough hammer fists, and I need someone to try it out on. Would hate to think it's an urban legend without trying it first.

You'll go into shock pretty quickly, so don't worry about pain and stuff.

YouKnowWho
11-23-2012, 11:20 PM
A: I want to apply social welfare.
B: Please tell me your financial status.
A: I have $780,000 in my saving account, 3 houses on Maimi Beach, 2 Mezdas and 3 BMWs.
B: You must be kidding.
A: But you started it.

Syn7
12-06-2012, 12:06 AM
I accept your invitation.

I only ask that I fight you first. And since we are not following any rules, I would like a legal document protecting me if I were to smash your chest bone in with repeated hammer fists.

I heard that can happen with enough hammer fists, and I need someone to try it out on. Would hate to think it's an urban legend without trying it first.

You'll go into shock pretty quickly, so don't worry about pain and stuff.

If you can do it giving CPR you can to it from mount in a bloody frenzy!

Syn7
12-06-2012, 12:07 AM
A: I want to apply social welfare.
B: Please tell me your financial status.
A: I have $780,000 in my saving account, 3 houses on Maimi Beach, 2 Mezdas and 3 BMWs.
B: You must be kidding.
A: But you started it.

lol.... :p dumb questions get dumb answers!

EternalSpring
12-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Unless your name is Shang Tsung or Shao Khan, I'm not entering your shi**y tournament!