PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Wisdom

Warrior_Man
11-23-2012, 10:23 AM
My teacher always told me there comes a point at which you need to make a deadly choice - wisdom or foolishness. 99 percent of the population go for foolishness, but it's far more noble to opt for wisdom.

In the following two examples, John is the normal 99 percent and Wang is the 1 percent.

1. Deadly Compassionate Wisdom

John and Wang are walking down the street when they come across a poor man. John laughs and says, "What a loser" before walking on. Wang on the other hand goes up to the poor man and says, "Brother, although you be but a poor man, your wisdom counts for a thousand pieces of gold."

2. Deadly Bravery Wisdom

John and Wang are in an ancient forest. Suddenly a vicious tiger comes out of nowhere. John instantly starts screaming and runs. Wang on the other hand looks at the beast in the eye - there is a moment of oneness, understanding between the beast of the wilderness and the beast of the city. The tiger walks off, a wiser being.

How do you all cultivate deadly wisdom? I do it through meditation but I would love to hear your ideas.

Dale Dugas
11-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Why do you sound like a fortune cookie?

Warrior_Man
11-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Can you please just answer the question seriously? Some of us are here to learn and exchange ideas.

Dale Dugas
11-23-2012, 10:28 AM
You are not here for anything other than spamming the forum with your silly posts.

You sound like a fortune cookie as you have nothing else to add.

You are not what you claim and the dumbest of the dumb could read through your inane postings.

cupcake mouthboxers suck.

Warrior_Man
11-23-2012, 10:30 AM
I have plenty of things to add - I'm just waiting for some serious questions. You on the other hand have posted twice on the same thread about a type of biscuit.

Dale Dugas
11-23-2012, 10:37 AM
nothing to add or you would not have asked the cupcake question looking for information you then can google and add to your training.

You are a mouthboxer.

You are not what you claim to be, you are nothing but a madeup screen name.

Fly fly, little starling, fly fly.

sanjuro_ronin
11-23-2012, 10:52 AM
What does this have to do with training and health?

Warrior_Man
11-23-2012, 10:57 AM
My thread is about training for the mind and spirit. This Dale guy whoever on earth he is seems driven to hijack it to make jokes about biscuits. Perhaps if he spent more time training and less time describing his tinpot style of 'mouthboxing' he wouldn't be the nobody he is. He is actually a typical example of someone who lacks deadly wisdom.

Dale Dugas
11-23-2012, 11:47 AM
The newest cupcake addition to the as shat gallery has no idea where or what to post as is evident by his contributions to our forum.

The drek they are posting about is pure and complete BS.

Sounds like a fortune cookie. Most people that talk like that are not in touch with reality.

Fly fly little starling fly fly.

Warrior_Man
11-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Most people that talk like that are not in touch with reality.

Fly fly little starling fly fly.

This is extremely revealing. I think I once saw a similar comment scribbled in ejaculatory fluid on the wall by a mental asylum.

Embracing the concept of deadly wisdom, I am going to rise above and ask others - in your schools, how do you develop wisdom through your training?

Lucas
11-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.

sanjuro_ronin
11-23-2012, 12:25 PM
My thread is about training for the mind and spirit. This Dale guy whoever on earth he is seems driven to hijack it to make jokes about biscuits. Perhaps if he spent more time training and less time describing his tinpot style of 'mouthboxing' he wouldn't be the nobody he is. He is actually a typical example of someone who lacks deadly wisdom.

Really?
please state the specifics on how to train the mind and spirit.

taai gihk yahn
11-23-2012, 12:39 PM
How do you all cultivate deadly wisdom? I do it through meditation but I would love to hear your ideas.
I would love to know where you get your weed and whether your dealer can supply in bulk, because that's some powerful shiite u smokin' der many...

oh, and also,

http://gifsoup.com/view1/3829042/lighten-up-francis-o.gif

This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.
your make your sifu and his 3 cm penus proud...

taai gihk yahn
11-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Really?
please state the specifics on how to train the mind and spirit.

http://cf.drafthouse.com/_uploads/galleries/3667/e10c8c4ad1.jpeg

Lucas
11-23-2012, 01:02 PM
your make your sifu and his 3 cm penus proud...

after perform so manly he goes to 4.5

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were in a locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/31379_119315031421166_3484322_n.jpg

I too have become one with the beast.
But your method of Wombat Combat is not pure. You learned from Bawang who was never giving the true secrets of the art as he is too rash and violent. The true essence of WC can only be achieved through buying Leung Ting's book showing the ancient form.

Amituofu

Lucas
11-23-2012, 01:29 PM
my sifu is on his way in his helichopper to make a lesson point. we will dine on tiger soup tonight.

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 01:34 PM
my sifu is on his way in his helichopper to make a lesson point. we will dine on tiger soup tonight.

Save the bladders and testicles, I know a doctor in Shanghai that will pay handsomely for them....

Lucas
11-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Save the bladders and testicles, I know a doctor in Shanghai that will pay handsomely for them....

Thank you for the advice, brother. I could use the extra cash, as I am still paying off the monetary value of that guide to his family. It's amazing how much a full grown male adult can cost these days.

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you for the advice, brother. I could use the extra cash, as I am still paying off the monetary value of that guide to his family. It's amazing how much a full grown male adult can cost these days.

Tradition dictates you must take care of his wife, kids are on their own....

Lucas
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Tradition dictates you must take care of his wife, kids are on their own....

Oh, I'm taking care of his wife alright. ;)

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Oh, I'm taking care of his wife alright. ;)

Your chi is strong.

Lucas
11-23-2012, 03:33 PM
it must be the qing gong

bawang
11-23-2012, 04:21 PM
martial erotic enlightenment

one time i was caught training wombat combat in the park. the police immediately recognized the forbidden nature of the ferocious kata and imprisoned me, but not before i made romance by force.

in prison i was threatened by a scary man who demanded i handed over my shoes. my years of wombat combat power qigong™ has strengthended my yang qi and primordial fetus. my pheromones were so powerful that his genitals shrank inside his body and became a woman, shuddering before my might. then i made romance by force.

this is how i met my wife.

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 04:36 PM

one time i was caught training wombat combat in the park. the police immediately recognized the forbidden nature of the ferocious kata and imprisoned me, but not before i made romance by force.

in prison i was threatened by a scary man who demanded i handed over my shoes. my years of wombat combat power qigong™ has strengthended my yang qi and primordial fetus. my pheromones were so powerful that his genitals shrank inside his body and became a woman, shuddering before my might. then i made romance by force.

Best origin legend ever!

Lucas
11-23-2012, 04:40 PM
That is how the masters do it! I hope you can see now why Bawang is my teacher.

wenshu
11-23-2012, 05:55 PM

LOL

(by which I mean Lucifer Our Lord)

Syn7
11-23-2012, 07:03 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/31379_119315031421166_3484322_n.jpg

I too have become one with the beast.
But your method of Wombat Combat is not pure. You learned from Bawang who was never giving the true secrets of the art as he is too rash and violent. The true essence of WC can only be achieved through buying Leung Ting's book showing the ancient form.

Amituofu

Is that really you? I would love to get up close and personal with one of those. I played with a baby Bengal once, but it's not the same. It was just a kitten that can hurt you more than a house cat. Pretty cute tho. But the last thing you wanna do is dangle a string in its face. I don't want to think of what could happen if a full grown tiger "played" with a person the way my cat played with me. The thing would ambush you. I played with it too much when she was a kitten and she grew up to be hardcore. And that's a lil house cat. A tiger? I can't believe some people are actually dumb enough to keep those in their homes. I saw a case in Florida where a family took in rescues and they treated them like the family cat. Slept with kids and all that. It's only a matter of time for them. Recues no less, man. Talk about overconfidence.

Kellen Bassette
11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Is that really you? I would love to get up close and personal with one of those. I played with a baby Bengal once, but it's not the same. It was just a kitten that can hurt you more than a house cat. Pretty cute tho. But the last thing you wanna do is dangle a string in its face. I don't want to think of what could happen if a full grown tiger "played" with a person the way my cat played with me. The thing would ambush you. I played with it too much when she was a kitten and she grew up to be hardcore. And that's a lil house cat. A tiger? I can't believe some people are actually dumb enough to keep those in their homes. I saw a case in Florida where a family took in rescues and they treated them like the family cat. Slept with kids and all that. It's only a matter of time for them. Recues no less, man. Talk about overconfidence.

Yeah that's me..this was at a tiger park in Chiang Mai, Thailand...they had small, medium and big tigers you could pay to play with..these were the mediums...my wife was too afraid of the big ones, lol

All the handlers have is a dowel, about 1 foot long to guide their faces with...I don't know how they have that many tigers with people day in, day out with no mishaps...they had a load of them there...

Scott R. Brown
11-24-2012, 07:15 AM
2. Deadly Bravery Wisdom

John and Wang are in an ancient forest. Suddenly a vicious tiger comes out of nowhere. John instantly starts screaming and runs. Wang on the other hand looks at the beast in the eye - there is a moment of oneness, understanding between the beast of the wilderness and the beast of the city. The tiger walks off, a wiser being.

Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.

You two still have much to learn, all you needed to do was purr like a kitten and stroke the big kitty behind the ears and he would have been your familiar for the rest of your life.

The ferociousness of the the Tiger is just an emotional cover, what he is really doing is crying out for love and understanding. Give a Tiger some love, and the next thing you know he will want some pancakes! This is the eternal wisdom of the Taoverse Deity!

Faruq
11-24-2012, 11:40 AM

Once upon a time, a bear and a rabbit were alone in the woods. The bear looks at the rabbit and says..., aw nevermind. You've all probably heard it before...

YouKnowWho
11-24-2012, 01:02 PM
John and Wang are walking down the street ...

John Wang is Chinese. John Wang is also quite old. Whatever that John Wang may say, it's old Chinese saying.

When people says, "TCMA is more than just fighting."

Old Chinese saying said,

- I respect those who teaches combat and claims he teaches combat (he is honest).
- I also respect those who teaches combat and claims he teaches health (he is humble).
- I just don't respect those who teaches health and claims he teaches combat (he is cheating).

-N-
11-24-2012, 02:05 PM
- I respect those who teaches combat and claims he teaches combat (he is honest).
- I also respect those who teaches combat and claims he teaches health (he is humble).
- I just don't respect those who teaches health and claims he teaches combat (he is cheating).

We're going to need 3 separate fortune cookies for all that...

YouKnowWho
11-24-2012, 03:12 PM
- Confucius said, "One should respect elder." Oneday he used his cane to hit on an old men's shin bone and said, "How come you are so old and still not dead yet?"

- Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Dale Dugas
11-25-2012, 07:28 AM
what happened to the fortune cookie spouting mouthboxer?

tamed that easy.

cupcake.

LaterthanNever
11-25-2012, 03:30 PM
As for the original thread..

I've read your question and I guess what I don't get is..

How is it "deadly" wisdom? A clue to someones' personality traits between 2 people? Maybe..

I just don't see the "deadly" aspect of it..

It's not like the beggar scratched one of the guys arms and infected him with Hepatitis and the man warded it off with the power of his mind..:confused:

Nor is it attending a kung fu seminar on Dim Mak.. :confused:

Shadow_Trickery
11-26-2012, 09:07 AM
what happened to the fortune cookie spouting mouthboxer?

tamed that easy.

cupcake.

Wow. I've seen your posts and you're really quick to jump on the bandwagon to disparage others and try and belittle people's viewpoints. Just because you've accumulated a massive number of posts on this forum doesn't entitle you to randomly insult other members. Perhaps the favourite expression of yours, "mouthboxer", is more applicable to you than to the people you offend.

In short, why not try to help others instead of belittling them? You are the experienced one on this forum and have inherited deadly wisdom yourself: you should be trying to pass it onto others, not being rude to them.

Perhaps you should start following your own mantra, proudly displayed on your website, and "be of service to those in need" instead of being a troublemaker.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Wow. I've seen your posts and you're really quick to jump on the bandwagon to disparage others and try and belittle people's viewpoints. Just because you've accumulated a massive number of posts on this forum doesn't entitle you to randomly insult other members. Perhaps the favourite expression of yours, "mouthboxer", is more applicable to you than to the people you offend.

In short, why not try to help others instead of belittling them? You are the experienced one on this forum and have inherited deadly wisdom yourself: you should be trying to pass it onto others, not being rude to them.

Perhaps you should start following your own mantra, proudly displayed on your website, and "be of service to those in need" instead of being a troublemaker.

I appreciate your perspective, but perhaps you haven't been here long enough to understand everything that is going on yet.

Think of it as you decided to hang out at a new pub where most of us know each other and have been hanging out together for years. Many of us have been around for 10 years or more.

Dale has reasons for his sharp attitude. Also most of us can spot an attention getting post, a marketing post, a naive post, a person who thinks he knows more than he does post, etc. It goes with hanging out at this pub for so long.

I am not being too critical of you myself because when I was new, some 12 years ago, I made the same mistake you appear to be making. I misunderstood that social atmosphere and thereby came to some incorrect conclusions. It merely comes from being too new and not knowing people or the environment yet.

Hang out awhile, watch participate and stay loose for a bit then you will understand things a bit more.

If/when Dale bites your head off for your comment, just stay cool! There are reasons for his short temper! Part of course is just his personality, but there are also objective reasons as well.;)

Shadow_Trickery
11-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I appreciate your perspective, but perhaps you haven't been here long enough to understand everything that is going on yet.

Think of it as you decided to hang out at a new pub where most of us know each other and have been hanging out together for years. Many of us have been around for 10 years or more.

Dale has reasons for his sharp attitude. Also most of us can spot an attention getting post, a marketing post, a naive post, a person who thinks he knows more than he does post, etc. It goes with hanging out at this pub for so long.

I am not being too critical of you myself because when I was new, some 12 years ago, I made the same mistake you appear to be making. I misunderstood that social atmosphere and thereby came to some incorrect conclusions. It merely comes from being too new and not knowing people or the environment yet.

Hang out awhile, watch participate and stay loose for a bit then you will understand things a bit more.

If/when Dale bites your head off for your comment, just stay cool! There are reasons for his short temper! Part of course is just his personality, but there are also objective reasons as well.;)

Noted.

Though I do still stand by my original point. I don't believe there's ever any reason to be impolite or disparaging to anyone, in any situation. This is something I feel is also inextricably linked with the honour system in the martial arts, and thus didn't expect to see it here. Especially from someone who clearly wishes to appear respectable (has a personal website in his signature, advertising himself). But there we go.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Noted.

Though I do still stand by my original point. I don't believe there's ever any reason to be impolite or disparaging to anyone, in any situation. This is something I feel is also inextricably linked with the honour system in the martial arts, and thus didn't expect to see it here. Especially from someone who clearly wishes to appear respectable (has a personal website in his signature, advertising himself). But there we go.

LOL, I appreciate your intentions. I used to feel that way too. However, some people can use a slap upside the head from time to time. :)

It will be interesting to see how well you adapt to this new environment, although it is much gentler around here than it used to be.

Some malcontents have been trying to civilized the place! :mad::p

Warrior_Man
11-27-2012, 06:23 AM
It's pretty telling how Dale is now too afraid to respond. I think it's about time he answers for his sins.

Drake
11-27-2012, 07:42 AM
It's pretty telling how Dale is now too afraid to respond. I think it's about time he answers for his sins.

You do know absolutely nobody here is afraid of you, right?

Scott R. Brown
11-27-2012, 09:41 AM

I tried to warn you! You do not know what you are talking about!

So, far you are coming off as a mouth boxer yourself!

Dale will welcome you to cross hands with him anytime you wish to visit him!

Lucas
11-27-2012, 09:44 AM
I wish I was a mouth boxer.

Scott R. Brown
11-27-2012, 09:57 AM

For you it is a sweet science!:)

Lucas
11-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Thats because I eat a lot of sugar.

Kellen Bassette
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM

That's going to be my new form. Zui Quan. 觜拳

Lucas
11-27-2012, 11:13 AM
You could make a lot of money teaching that to polititians and lawyers.

wenshu
11-27-2012, 01:56 PM
That's going to be my new form. Zui Quan. 觜拳

That's actually the abbreviated name of 肛门嘴拳.

Otherwise known as Ass To Mouth Boxing. It is a distinctive substyle of the more widely practiced Colostomy Boxing.

bawang
11-27-2012, 02:02 PM
That's actually the abbreviated name of 肛门嘴拳.

Otherwise known as Ass To Mouth Boxing. It is a distinctive substyle of the more widely practiced Colostomy Boxing.

肛门拳 is one of the advanced black sash forms in wombat combat. it is one of the legendary forms of the shaolin east gate.

monk yue kong was famous for trapping his pooponents in a powerful qin na lock, and fisting them to death.

David Jamieson
11-27-2012, 03:00 PM
seriously, never go ass to mouth boxing. bad news man....

hey warrior_man, quit being a jerk.
consider yourself publicly warned by the harshest, most disliked mod in kungfu town.

IE: me. :mad:

Syn7
11-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Part of course is just his personality, but there are also objective reasons as well.;)

Yeah, cause he's an easy target. It's like tapping on an aquarium containing a powerless piranha. He may be a big guy, he may even be able to fight, but in this context he's an easy and very predictable mark. He allows his frustrations to override his common sense and causes him to jump to conclusions. Like how anyone who calls him out on his inadequacies are "mouthboxers" and he's hardcore cause his "door is always open". :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
11-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Yeah, cause he's an easy target. It's like tapping on an aquarium containing a powerless piranha. He may be a big guy, he may even be able to fight, but in this context he's an easy and very predictable mark. He allows his frustrations to override his common sense and causes him to jump to conclusions. Like how anyone who calls him out on his inadequacies are "mouthboxers" and he's hardcore cause his "door is always open". :rolleyes:

What are the inadequacies he is called on? Mostly it's guys just being jerks and being belligerent. Nobody ever seems to take him up on his open door policy and instead they opt to sit behind a keyboard and whine about what he does.

By that factual measure, I would discern that he has something and they do not. It makes them jealous, get's their panties in a bunch and they have no way of ever being manly enough to go prove it, so they just continue being the worthless keyboard warriors they have defined themselves. as. lol. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S instead of tapping on the tank like a frightened little girl, stick your hand in and see how powerless the piranha is.

bawang
11-28-2012, 08:00 AM
seriously, never go ass to mouth boxing. bad news man....

if you trained in real kung fu, you would know the power of ass to mouth boxing.

when i fight vale tudo, i load up on bath salts and start chewing.

Kellen Bassette
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
when i fight vale tudo, i load up on bath salts and start chewing.

You've uncovered the secret herbal supplement.