PDA

View Full Version : turning 42 and still have some moves

wiz cool c
12-04-2012, 01:38 AM
turning 42 in february and still got some moves left. old school hip hop. any other old school hip hoppers care to share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id-QEOiuq00&list=UUGC4xThGxe-kEx1JXUs9TcA&index=1&feature=plcp

Syn7
12-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Haha, you love to watch yourself in the reflection ay? I remember that habit. Move your head more, and don't worry about how you look until the playback. It's just better that way. Look around a bit. Like you do when you're actually in the cipher.

Waves are clean. Was it the sandles, or do you just not glide much? I mean, you had tons of room to the side there coming toward the camera. You look good for 42, man. Funkstyles never go away tho. You may get rusty, but it's not like floor work where you literally have to practice and keep up your strength. I remember trying to rok out some air flares after not breakin for like over a year. Wasn't pretty, lol. Not the kind of thing you wanna do when you're rusty. Shoulda stuck to drills, mills and 90's. :D

wiz cool c
12-04-2012, 02:02 AM
thanks for the reply. i never did flor move actually was a pure poper. i used to glide around when poping,don't know maybe it was the slippers or the space or just rusty haha. got any videos to post of yourself b boying? i used to go by the name of shake by the way cause i had a shaking move, guess i lost that one too haha