PDA

View Full Version : The Way of the Peaceful Warrior - A True Event from Today

Warrior_Man
12-05-2012, 03:04 PM
I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. Enough was enough. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero.

It just shows that training can turn even unpleasant situations into peaceful ones.

Faruq
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Gene, can I post a link to this thread on Facebook? This is hilarious!!! OMG! Great stuff!

Punch.HeadButt
12-05-2012, 03:07 PM
You've killed a poor, defenseless ruffian!

Shame!

EarthDragon
12-05-2012, 03:09 PM
it is important to understand when you are trained you have to realized most people arent, and until there is a phsysical attack towards you, you shouldnt be the agressor and attack first, morally and or legally. If an attack is thrown then you use reasonable force to subdue. just sayin

GeneChing
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh wait, never mind. I don't really want to know. :rolleyes:

Gene, can I post a link to this thread on Facebook? This is hilarious!!! OMG! Great stuff!
Absolutely. Please, be my guest.

MightyB
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
D@mn Ruffians!

http://www.dicts.info/img/ud/villain.png

Warrior_Man
12-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Oh wait, never mind. I don't really want to know. :rolleyes:

Absolutely. Please, be my guest.

Sometimes a warrior must unleash his tiger to keep others in their cages. I could tell this ruffian was about to cause trouble, so I acted first. As I said, most people there considered me a hero.

omarthefish
12-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Boy...I need to start using the word "ruffian" more in normal conversation. :D

Minghequan
12-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Oh my God .... Warrior Man, Really? ............. I mean Really??? :confused:

Shǎguā
12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
http://gifsoup.com/download.php?id=3464901&d=animatedgifs4&n=throat-rip-with-slow-mo&s=o

ROADhouse. -Peter Griffin

GeneChing
12-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Boy...I need to start using the word "ruffian" more in normal conversation. :D Ruffian, rapscallion and scalawag should all be used more in normal conversation, especially around here.

Drake
12-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Hey, watch out... he apparently learns from...

*drum roll*

*extended drum roll*

*even bigger drum roll*

Ashida Kim.

Kellen Bassette
12-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey, I've been out of the loop the past few days...I never heard how Warrior Man's Master test went...how was it W_M? Pray tell...

And I for the record am a big fan of bringing back high society 19th century vernacular...so long as I can mix it with a healthy dose of street slang...

Minghequan
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah I'd be interested in how the test went for you WM. What exactly did you have to do? Did you pass and become a "Master?"

IronWeasel
12-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Ruffian, rapscallion and scalawag should all be used more in normal conversation, especially around here.

Incorrigible raconteur and sassy, man about town...

Dale Dugas
12-05-2012, 08:37 PM
It seems our new troll seems to be getting bolder and bolder with his lies and falsehoods.

no one is buying you as a real person nor your "stories" that sound like fortune cookies and kung fu movies.

just stop.

pazman
12-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Don't listen to Dale.

I'm still awaiting my invitation to your organization, Warrior Man.

B.Tunks
12-05-2012, 09:37 PM
old people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet

pazman
12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Mouthboxing is, apparently, the most Elite form of Dark Trickery.

taai gihk yahn
12-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Ruffian, rapscallion and scalawag should all be used more in normal conversation, especially around here.

not to mention rogues, knaves, varlets, ne'er-do-wells, jakers, jukers and flim-flam men...

Neeros
12-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Police report or it didn't happen... :p

rett
12-06-2012, 05:08 AM
and blackguards

pronounced blaggerdz, my personal fave

Orion Paximus
12-06-2012, 06:26 AM
It seems our new troll seems to be getting bolder and bolder with his lies and falsehoods.

no one is buying you as a real person nor your "stories" that sound like fortune cookies and kung fu movies.

just stop.

Why do you hate warriors, Dale? They're clearly our only line of defense against the ne'er-do-wells of the world.

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 06:31 AM
I despise these kinds of so-called martial arts "warriors" who make up drek and sound like fortune cookies, make up all kinds of claims while hiding and never showing themselves to anyone anywhere, never showing videos of what they do, etc.

Never invite anyone to come visit them and touch hands and see what they actually can and cannot do.

The worst is then these so called "warriors" berate, snipe, slander and libel people like there is no tomorrow as they "claim" to have the expertise, the licensure etc to make comments on using herbs, acupuncture, and other subjects that take real training and hard work yet cannot prove they are real people, let alone they have a graduate degree as well as Board Registration and Licensure in those subjects they are ranting about.

These kinds of "warriors" are only "warriors" of the keyboard variety.

We need these kinds of "warriors"like we need cancer.

How I deal with these a sshats is simple.

Hand to Hand
Heart to Heart
You don't come
I won't start

If you start
I hit you first
And hit you until I see red.

It is a Kuen Kit from Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai.

If you start, I will respond.

enough said

Orion Paximus
12-06-2012, 06:39 AM
well if cancer makes up awesome stories for me to laugh at, then yes, i need cancer.

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 06:45 AM
They are not funny.

Gene drinking Ginseng Whiskey is funny.

rett
12-06-2012, 07:27 AM
He's a real warrior man,
Sitting in his warrior land,
Making all his warrior plans
for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Warrior_Man please listen,
You don't know what you're missing,
Warrior Man, the world is at your command!

(lead guitar)

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Warrior Man can you see me at all?

Warrior Man, don't worry,
Take your time, don't hurry,
Leave it all till somebody else
lends you a hand!

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 07:33 AM
He shoots and he scores!!!!

yaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

TenTigers
12-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I love it when people use terms like "Chin-Na" as a noun.
People from a certain line of "Shaolin Kempo," often use the terms, "Kempos," and "Jujitsus" as nouns.
Ignorance abounds.

Lucas
12-06-2012, 08:44 AM
unfortunately Warrior_Man did not become a master on that fateful day. The little girl that beat up W_M, the same little girl I beat up afterwards, I convinced to join his school. A quick whisper into the real master's ear ensured that W_M would first spar her. It was a complete embarrassment for poor Warrior_Man, and he was failed immediately after she KO him in the first round, 20 seconds in. But he can retest in 6 months.

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 08:59 AM
I once Chin-na'd a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Vajramusti
12-06-2012, 09:19 AM
I once Chin-na'd a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure that you didn't watch a man die so that you could qinna him?

Oh the wonders that a troll can start with a thread.

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 09:22 AM
I chin naed a false warrior once, just to see him squirm and admit he was a false warrior.

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 09:32 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure that you didn't watch a man die so that you could qinna him?

Oh the wonders that a troll can start with a thread.

Maybe, Vegas does strange things to people...
:D

MasterKiller
12-06-2012, 09:49 AM
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/gifsforgrace/Entourage-GTFO.gif

bawang
12-06-2012, 09:50 AM
unfortunately Warrior_Man did not become a master on that fateful day. The little girl that beat up W_M, the same little girl I beat up afterwards, I convinced to join his school. A quick whisper into the real master's ear ensured that W_M would first spar her. It was a complete embarrassment for poor Warrior_Man, and he was failed immediately after she KO him in the first round, 20 seconds in. But he can retest in 6 months.

he also failed cage combat with a live wombat

the punishment is behead, but lucas begged me to spare his life. so i waved my hand and reduced it to fourty beatings with stick.

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 09:59 AM
My sifu, called "The Ancient One", taught us, "There is no honor when man of superior strength needlessly harms a man of weakness. It demonstrates the man of superior strength to be a man of inferior character. Do not emulate these little men or you will become a little man yourself!"

And

"Fantasies of power are created by the weak in order to help them feel as if they are strong, but they are still weak. Have compassion, they are like frightened little rabbits!"

He was very wise!:cool:

GeneChing
12-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Three behind-the-scenes facts about Warrior_Man:
1. One of our mods intervened immediately, sensing that there would be trouble, but I advised him that we stay our hand for the while and see what the forum would do with him. Would a posse be arranged? Or would it be a lot of clever catcalls from the sidelines? Either way, we agreed to both grab some popcorn and spectate.
2. I have heard from two other members who are enjoying their popcorn very much along with the spectacle.
3. Only one member has lodged any complaints against W_M. That member has lodged multiple complaints every day. Can you guess who?

Honestly, what good is a martial arts forum without fight scenes to watch? hskwarrior's campaign on the IS-DfR (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32782) is getting rather old. And this one is so harmless.

Incorrigible raconteur and sassy, man about town...

not to mention rogues, knaves, varlets, ne'er-do-wells, jakers, jukers and flim-flam men... footlicker, canker-blossom, micreant, maggot-pie...

Gene drinking Ginseng Whiskey is funny. Not funny. An abomination.

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 10:18 AM
I think we all know who complains about Mouthboxing As sholes here on the forum.

Me.

Who needs their hatespeech, slander or libel?

I really do not care what the cupcake false warrior says as long as it sounds like his fahked up fortune cookie BS. That is for LOLZ

Anything to do about herbs, acupuncture and Chinese Medicine is a totally different story.

Old Noob
12-06-2012, 10:18 AM
You are all jack-a-napes!

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Three behind-the-scenes facts about Warrior_Man:
1. One of our mods intervened immediately, sensing that there would be trouble, but I advised him that we stay our hand for the while and see what the forum would do with him. Would a posse be arranged? Or would it be a lot of clever catcalls from the sidelines? Either way, we agreed to both grab some popcorn and spectate.
2. I have heard from two other members who are enjoying their popcorn very much along with the spectacle.
3. Only one member has lodged any complaints against W_M. That member has lodged multiple complaints every day. Can you guess who?

Honestly, what good is a martial arts forum without fight scenes to watch?.

Not to mention his every comment, curiously, seems to just happened to have been addressed by The Ancient One at one time or another in the past!

It is almost like The Ancient One was prescient!

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I think we all know who complains about Mouthboxing As sholes here on the forum.

Me.

Who needs their hatespeech, slander or libel?

It creates an opportunity for The Ancient One to share his aphorisms in an effort to enlighten the weak minded!

Just in case you haven't noticed!;):)

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Hey, watch out... he apparently learns from...

*drum roll*

*extended drum roll*

*even bigger drum roll*

Ashida Kim.

Wow, you completely misunderstood my last post. My point is that people like Dale and Ashida Kim are frauds. If you spent less time 'distance-learning' and more time thinking you might not make such a pitiful error.

Drake
12-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Wow, you completely misunderstood my last post. My point is that people like Dale and Ashida Kim are frauds. If you spent less time 'distance-learning' and more time thinking you might not make such a pitiful error.

Whatever, black lotus shenanigan guy :D

Whatcha gonna do, chin-na me to death? :D

Dale Dugas
12-06-2012, 10:37 AM
He does not exist.

He is not real.

Just slandering, libeling the real people who work hard to make ends meet.

enough said.

Drake
12-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Dale,
Given that we get freakshows like this on a weekly basis, why are you so offended by this one? He's the same garbage that strolls into this place, posts some ludicrous crap, and ultimately leaves humiliated. What's the hangup with this one?

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 10:42 AM

My sifu, called The Ancient One, taught us, "Beware the liar who can no longer tell he is lying!"

And,

"Beware the fraud who can no longer tell he is a fraud!"

And

"Beware the violent man who thinks he is just in his violence!"

And,

"Beware the man who sees honor in dishonorable acts!"

And,

"Beware the man who displays his dishonor like a strutting peac0ck!"

bawang
12-06-2012, 10:48 AM
dale is a hypocrite. shaolin do runs free like chickens and he says nothing about their lies and deceit. some guy comes and makes some jokes, and hes raging.

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Whatever, black lotus shenanigan guy :D

Whatcha gonna do, chin-na me to death? :D

This one is mine:

Beware the man who knows the Fish Dance!

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=178856&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/178856/fish-slapping-dance.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

I am not as wise as The Ancient One!

But I'm funnier!;)

GeneChing
12-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Who needs their hatespeech, slander or libel? All the rest of us just get W_M's delusional parables. He only attacks you because you attack him. It's very yin yang.

P.S. Nice quick edit there, bawang. I was about to make a big bucket of popcorn if you let that original comment stand. ;)

bawang
12-06-2012, 10:57 AM
P.S. Nice quick edit there, bawang. I was about to make a big bucket of popcorn if you let that original comment stand. ;)

my brain bigs

i smrat

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 11:07 AM
There are essentially two methods to determine whether someone is real or not - 1) what the person in question knows and 2) what the person in question does.

Regarding knowledge, I managed to completely humiliate Dale on an issue about herbs - I invite everyone to look at this thread in the traditional medicine subforum. Regarding what I do, I accept every genuine challenge. Unfortunately, when I last brought this up, the regime got scared and closed me down for provoking violence or something. However, as always, I am willing to accept any challenge match, which very few of the rest of you are.

'Double owned' I believe is the appropriate expression.

David Jamieson
12-06-2012, 11:16 AM
It's called badgering and harassment. :rolleyes:

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 11:16 AM
It's called badgering and harassment. :rolleyes:

What is? Being right?

David Jamieson
12-06-2012, 11:34 AM
What is? Being right?

Dude, you are being facetious and banal. You came here to badger another user.
I want you banned.
Your overlord is the only reason you're still here.

Lucas
12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
he also failed cage combat with a live wombat

the punishment is behead, but lucas begged me to spare his life. so i waved my hand and reduced it to fourty beatings with stick.

As you can all see, Bawang is a truly compassionate warrior.

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Dude, you are being facetious and banal. You came here to badger another user.
I want you banned.
Your overlord is the only reason you're still here.

No, I am here for serious discussion. I opened this thread to tell my story - others have turned it into something nasty. For what reason do you want me banned?

Scott R. Brown
12-06-2012, 01:20 PM
No, I am here for serious discussion. I opened this thread to tell my story - others have turned it into something nasty. For what reason do you want me banned?

How about for starters, you apparently have no idea there is no such thing as a chin na strike?

Clearly you don't even know what it means.

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 01:51 PM
How about for starters, you apparently have no idea there is no such thing as a chin na strike?

Clearly you don't even know what it means.

Ah sorry, I thought "chin na - carotid artery strike combination" was clear - I obviously gave your mental capabilities too much credit.

Let me explain it in simpler terms. I'll break it down for you -

1. 'Chin na' that control or lock an opponent's joints or muscles/tendons so he or she cannot move, thus neutralizing the opponent's fighting ability.

2. 'Strike' means to beat, hit or knock.

3. The 'carotid artery' is what supplies the head and neck with oxygenated blood.

4. 'Combination' means the uniting different uses, functions, or ingredients.

So what I did was first apply a chin na (feel free to look back over the terms above if you're struggling at any point) in order to control the opponent, I then performed a strike (in other words I hit him) to his carotid artery (an area on the neck) in what I call a 'combination' (one technique performed after another)

Is that a bit clearer for you Scott or are you still struggling?

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 01:55 PM
I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. Enough was enough. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero.

It just shows that training can turn even unpleasant situations into peaceful ones.

i just want to be perfectly clear here:
This individual verbally taunted you, yes?
And in reply to his VERBAL taunts you attacked him physically?
Is that correct?

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Ah sorry, I thought "chin na - carotid artery strike combination" was clear - I obviously gave your mental capabilities too much credit.

Let me explain it in simpler terms. I'll break it down for you -

1. 'Chin na' that control or lock an opponent's joints or muscles/tendons so he or she cannot move, thus neutralizing the opponent's fighting ability.

2. 'Strike' means to beat, hit or knock.

3. The 'carotid artery' is what supplies the head and neck with oxygenated blood.

4. 'Combination' means the uniting different uses, functions, or ingredients.

So what I did was first apply a chin na (feel free to look back over the terms above if you're struggling at any point) in order to control the opponent, I then performed a strike (in other words I hit him) to his carotid artery (an area on the neck) in what I call a 'combination' (one technique performed after another)

Is that a bit clearer for you Scott or are you still struggling?

SO you had a person that was verbally taunting you UNDER CONTROL and THEN you HIT Him in the carotid artery, that which supplies blood to the brain, while he was under your control? is that correct?

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 02:03 PM
SO you had a person that was verbally taunting you UNDER CONTROL and THEN you HIT Him in the carotid artery, that which supplies blood to the brain, while he was under your control? is that correct?

I didn't want to bring this up as I felt the rascal had been sufficiently humiliated, but no, that's not exactly what happened. I deliberately kept this part vague ('hurling abuse like a scoundrel') in order not to degrade the rapscallion further, but if you insist I'll tell you exactly what happened.

The abuse he hurled at me was in fact a knife, aimed straight for my torso. Taking it off him with a simple wrist chin na (this means I controlled the joint at his wrist Scott), I then used the only technique available to stop the immediate danger to myself, him and the innocents nearby.

As I said, I didn't want to go into this for reasons of dignity, but I hope this clears a few things up.

Bacon
12-06-2012, 02:07 PM
I didn't want to bring this up as I felt the rascal had been sufficiently humiliated, but no, that's not exactly what happened. I deliberately kept this part vague ('hurling abuse like a scoundrel') in order not to degrade the rapscallion further, but if you insist I'll tell you exactly what happened.

The abuse he hurled at me was in fact a knife, aimed straight for my torso. Taking it off him with a simple wrist chin na (this means I controlled the joint at his wrist Scott), I then used the only technique available to stop the immediate danger to myself, him and the innocents nearby.

As I said, I didn't want to go into this for reasons of dignity, but I hope this clears a few things up.

Of course then you threw back your cape majestically for all to see as you flew away, the giant red 'S' shimmering on your chest as you, the son of Krypton had saved the day.

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 02:16 PM

Now its a knife eh?
Fascinating.
MY suggestion to you is to keep these stories to yourself in the future.
I assume you reported this crime as is your duty, to the authorities?

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Now its a knife eh?
Fascinating.
MY suggestion to you is to keep these stories to yourself in the future.
I assume you reported this crime as is your duty, to the authorities?

If you don't like these stories, why are you commenting on them? I did yes and the brute was arrested. As I previously stated, most people around considered me a hero.

MasterKiller
12-06-2012, 02:23 PM
His IP is from France, if that means anything.

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 02:28 PM

Enough said. LOL !

sanjuro_ronin
12-06-2012, 02:29 PM
If you don't like these stories, why are you commenting on them? I did yes and the brute was arrested. As I previously stated, most people around considered me a hero.

Such an act would be worthy of a news mention :D

Warrior_Man
12-06-2012, 02:33 PM

Hence the metro... but thanks for your input.

GeneChing
12-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Someone just PMed me a great point about this. I've been writing most everything W_M has said as delusional, but in the unlikely case that this might be true, he just confessed to aggravated assault. On that grounds, I'm locking this thread down to preserve it as evidence and warning any idiot perps about posting stupidity.