PDA

View Full Version : Extra! Ashida tells students to attack a man with a gun / can dodge bullets

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-02-2001, 11:36 PM
Note: I will provide a link to where this came from, but due to the constraints of Ashida's board, if any new messages get added, following MY link won't let you see them, you'll have to access it from his forum.Dodging Bullets (http://www.ashidakim.com/cgi-bin/news/akmb-read.cgi?group=alt.fan.ashida-kim&article=11860,11862,11864,11865,11870,11873,11877)

Note: The extra funny parts I have made bold
Note: The italics are my comments that I inserted, and are not a part of the original message.

Are you ready to laugh?????

Tora San posted Oct 3 2001 13:01:33 GMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sensei Collins,
I have looked down the barrel of a gun, terrifying experience indeed. This was a robbery at a drugstore where I worked. ((boring info deleted)) If one feels like they are going to be shot by a gun toting assailant, then I guess they should do what they think they have to do to get out of that situation. My sensei told us if you're going to be shot, then run!

Ashida Kim posted Oct 3 2001 13:45:37 GMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tora,
I was in a similar situation once myself. BUT, I am a trained martial artist. You may have had some classes, but you haven't reached that point yet that was Ashida's inferiority complex talking . I just looked scared and when the gunman looked away for a second I grabbed the .45 and jammed it so it wouldn't fire, just like in Secrets of the Ninja, ripped it out of his hand and beat him about the head and shoulders till he went limp. (I Hate Ashida Kim note: LOL!!)When the cops showed up they wanted to know who had done it because they wanted to arrest ME! What you say about "letting the Wookie win" POSSIBLY getting someone killed is true. BUT, you don't KNOW that would have happened because you didn't try it. So don't counsel us here, who are willing to take a chance, not to do it. One thing is certain, however. If you let a puppy get away with peeing on the carpet, pretty soon he will think it is okay. If you let an ******* strong arm or stick you up at gunpoint and he gets away with it long enough, eventually he will start hurting people just for fun. Better to stop him early in his career, before he becomes a real threat. Glad you survived. Glad I did too, Ha!
Ashida Kim

to this message.

zorro posted Oct 3 2001 14:40:14 GMT
Thats great advice Ashida telling people to fight an opponent who has a gun. MY sensei once said at a gun defense seminar if someone has a gun and they want somthing you give it to them .If they just shot two people and now they have a gun to your head thats when you have know choice but to fight back.
to this message.

Ashida Kim posted Oct 3 2001 15:12:49 GMT
Zorro,
Real good advice. (he defends his own advice)UNLESS you are one of the first two guys to be shot, Ha! (I Hate Ashida Kim note: I _really_ hate Ashida's "ha!")My Sensei told me, "Don't tolerate ******* behavior. That includes not letting yourself be robbed. It's not the money, it is the principle. Getting robbed or mugged changes a person, it often makes them timid. I choose not to be intimidated. I choose to fight for what is right. And I don't depend on the cops, because they have so often let me down and proven themselves incompetent, to back me up. Ashida Kim

to this message.

zorro posted Oct 3 2001 15:25:37 GMT
Tora Son got away fine if he had taken your advice he may have been shot and maybe killed.
to this message.

keel posted Oct 3 2001 15:47:54 GMT
Or you can dodge the bullets like Ashida Kim does.

to this message.

Ashida Kim posted Oct 3 2001 19:01:49 GMT
There you go, fellows. A couple of guys with no balls who are jealous of anyone who is willing to do anything. I didn't "advise" anyone to do what I did. (yes you did, *******)I just pointed out that it could be done because I did it. So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one.(LOL!) Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha! Go ahead and be victims all your life. (Oh man, he's talking so much shiâ€* here!)To quote Bruce Lee, "Better to die a broken piece of jade than live a life of clay." Ashida Kim

----------

I Hate Ashida Kim

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

AbraxasXIII
10-03-2001, 12:01 AM
This is the first time I've heard of Ashida Kim but it's obvious by your username that you don't like this gentleman. Can you tell me why you're even posting on his messageboard then?

Secondly, if someone pulled a weapon on me I would probably pee my pants.

Thirdly, sometimes if you just go along with an assailant with a weapon you just might find yourself smashing into a skyscraper.

Stranger
10-03-2001, 12:24 AM
There is nothing wrong with teaching gun disarms. Under the right circumstances, they work well and consistantly.

Dodging bullets? Well, I know that if you are more than 10 meters from a shooter armed with a handgun and you turn and run away in an unpredictable zig-zag pattern their chances of hitting you are VERY slim. Shooters with heavy range time have extreme difficulty making the shots (I've read as low as 10% of the time), and your average street punk is not the Prince of Pistoleers.

There are other "tricks" taught to Spec Op units in the US and other countries that involve evasive body movements to counter pistol fire at extreme close range. It is not about "dodging bullets" it is about beating the ability of the shooter to readjust their aim rapidly and under stress.

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-03-2001, 02:56 AM
First off, Stop being a troll!

Ok, Mr. 5 posts. Please, O King of the forum, how else can I be of service?

This is the first time I've heard of Ashida Kim

Hello? Are you a newbie to the Martial Arts world as well as to this forum?

Ashida Kim is a con man. He is a fake, a liar, and a charlatain. He claims to have ties to traditional ninja lineage, but he cannot and will not prove a thing. When asked of his lineage, he says "my teacher was a master, whose name I cannot give out." Is that hokey or what? Come on! The only true style on ninjutsu, togakure, is officially recognized by the Japanese government. Not only that, but the leading exponents of that style are more than happy to prove their lineage, should anyone question them.

Ashida Kim writes book after book, of useless, non-ninjutsu dribble. He has like 15-20 books out, and he uses the number of books he's written as an authenticator of his ninjutsu expertise. He says, "other people challenge me, not keeping in mind that I have written over 15 books on ninjutsu and they have written NONE" (paraphrased, but I'll get you the exact quote if you wish). Writing books on something doesn't make you an authority. Especially crappy books.

Ashida Kim is a jerk. On his website, any time you ask him a question, he will curse you out in response. If you ask him a serious question, he will make up an answer. Each time he is asked, over the years, however, (about his teachers, or lineage, or traditions) he changes his answer a bit. Such is not the mark of an honest man!

Ashida Kim is a caucasian individual. Many believe his real name is Christopher Hunter. Ashida is a japanese name. Kim is a korean last name. He obviously wasn't thinking when he chose his "fake asian name," which he just chose to fool people into thinking the books by him they were buying were from a real asian master.

Can you tell me why you're even posting on his messageboard then?

I'm providing more info for the people here who follow Mr. Kim's charade.

And that is why

I Hate Ashida Kim

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

AbraxasXIII
10-03-2001, 03:51 AM
"Ashida Kim is a con man. He is a fake, a liar, and a charlatain."

That seems to be the rule instead of the exception with MA masters, at least that's the gist I get from reading message boards.

So tell us who you think is the real deal. Tell us who you respect instead of wasting your time with Caucasian Kim and his ebony pajamas.

Martial Joe
10-03-2001, 04:30 AM
AbraxasXIII ~I read your profile...Isnt hampster style from the movie orgasmo?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Grappling-Insanity
10-03-2001, 04:37 AM
Yeah if your a total idiot and flock to the mcdojo's. Listen AbraxasXIII Ashida is a low life loser who plays on newbies cause they know nothing.

AbraxasXIII
10-03-2001, 04:37 AM
Yeah. I even thought about changing my handle to Choda Boy. :)

"I'm not a superhero. I'm a Latter-Day Saint"
= Joe Young

joedoe
10-03-2001, 04:40 AM
Loved that movie :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

ope
10-03-2001, 06:41 AM
I Hate Ashida Kim <- he can post what ever he wants.. infact i kinda like what he posts he keeps people informed of the truth.. whichis very important.. and ashida kim is a f4g3t..

i also agree with Stranger's post.. there are also techniques you can learn to disarm some one when they "dip" for there gun.. its not impossible, it is risky, and some times its worth it..

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-03-2001, 08:05 AM
So tell us who you think is the real deal. Tell us who you respect instead of wasting your time with Caucasian Kim and his ebony pajamas.

AbraxasXIII, as I stated in my first reply to you, the "real deal" is Hatsumi's branch of ninjutsu. Togakure-ryu. Old Bujinkan was legit, too, before there became so many high ranking people... bujinkan is getting kind of bad now too, unfortunately. However, regardless of how bad it may be, EVERYONE in the bujinkan can trace their lineage in some way back to Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi, who is in fact, the "real deal," and has not only the knowledge and technique to prove it, but the scrolls as well.

Since you haven't heard, I'll give you some more info :)

A while ago there was another branch of ninjutsu called Koga-ryu. Koga-ryu had their own scrolls, masters, etc. But, one day in the 1950's (60's?), the current Koga grandmaster and his two or three top students were killed in a car accident. The grandmaster had not taught anyone much, besides these students, and he had not appointed an "heir" to the Koga system. For all intents and purposes, the Koga system died out on that day. The scrolls for the system still exist, however, they are now in Japan's "ninja museum" on display for visitors to view.

Fast forward a few years. During the "ninja craze" in the 80's, everyone and their mother seemed to be teaching "ninjutsu." Why? Because that was where the money was. Apparently, some people had heard of the tragic Koga fate, and subsequently took the Koga name themselves, thinking "no one can disprove me, because there are no Koga left." (Or something similar to that).

So, now you have people like Ashida Kim, Ronald Duncan, and other's whose names I can't think of because I'm sleepy right now, who are all claiming to teach "Koga ryu." It's actually kind of funny, because these people all seem to support each other, despite the fact that not even ONE of them is legit Koga ryu.

To make matters worse, most of them use the "my master's name is so secret to even say it would be dangerous" excuse. What that translates to, is "I don't really have a teacher who was Koga, but I'm trying to make you think I did."

So, basically anyone you see claiming to teach Koga ninjutsu is lying. Anyone who cannot be directly related back to Hatsumi is not teaching authentic ninjutsu.

As I've stated numerous times before, I don't care if Ashida Kim is a good fighter or not. My main concern is that he is falsely calling what he teaches "ninjutsu" (or, ninjitsu, as he spells it, also incorrect) to capitalize on it.

Hope that clears it up for you :)

I Hate Ashida Kim

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Turiyan
10-07-2001, 03:50 PM
Only bajiquan teaches you how to dodge bullets.

Turiyan gold, Brahmin caste, Ordos clan
"A Brahmin, coming into existence, is born as the highest on earth, the
lord of all created beings, for the protection of the treasury of the
(natural) law. Whatever exists in the world is (by right), the
property of the Brahmin; on account of the excellence of his origin
(primogeniture and eminence of birth) The Brahmin is, indeed, entitled
to it all" --C1V99-V100 The laws of manu

JasBourne
10-07-2001, 05:58 PM
When you do as much crank as Ashida does, yeah, you can dodge bullets.

"Arriba! arriba! andale! yeeeeehaaaa! *zoom*"