PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank you

mickwat
12-21-2012, 07:29 AM
I have to thank everyone on here I have spent today reading through some past posts on here and its made me laugh so much please carry it on the name calling and the wind ups are just great and there are some way out people on here too with some funky ideas its just great have a great xmas everyone

Vajramusti
12-21-2012, 07:42 AM
I have to thank everyone on here I have spent today reading through some past posts on here and its made me laugh so much please carry it on the name calling and the wind ups are just great and there are some way out people on here too with some funky ideas its just great have a great xmas everyone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laughing is often healthy. To your health in this season and to millions worldwide watching (not) & getting ready to rumble by turning on a new Mayan calendar.

k gledhill
12-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Spend everyday like its your last day because one day you will be right ; )
Merry Xmass

Ali. R
12-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Even though you guys may not be my family per said, I’m really happy to have you in my life, no matter how much you may feel about me; good or bad, because in wing chun we’re all brothers and I love just watching. Always, satisfaction guarantee.

Season greeting,