PDA

View Full Version : Weight training and martial arts ! Please Comment !

BrunoSalgueiro
01-14-2013, 10:41 AM
This is a compilation of my workouts...I'm a kung fu/kickboxing practicioner and stuntman in Portugal. Thank you for viewing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXumk3zhJY

sanjuro_ronin
01-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Don't trust Portuguese people, they are severely demented and sick in the head.
:D

pateticorecords
01-14-2013, 02:36 PM
This is a compilation of my workouts...I'm a kung fu/kickboxing practicioner and stuntman in Portugal. Thank you for viewing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXumk3zhJY great workout!

Robinhood
01-14-2013, 03:42 PM
That's a good workout, the only problem is as you get older it goes too along with the diminishing ability to maintain it , it is nicer and more efficient to work on something that does not disappear with age or constant maintenance.

Good Luck

IronWeasel
01-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Very nice!

JamesC
01-15-2013, 01:21 AM
**** you're in good shape

Hebrew Hammer
01-15-2013, 03:06 AM
I've seen bigger arms on some of Bawang's women.

Frost
01-15-2013, 04:07 AM
:eek:
lol at least on this board you are posting as yourself, on MAP the same video was posted three times starting three different threadsby a guy calling himself Juan castillo and marvelling at Brunos strength and athletic ability...he got hosed on that forum and now he is here........

David Jamieson
01-15-2013, 07:09 AM
:eek:
lol at least on this board you are posting as yourself, on MAP the same video was posted three times starting three different threadsby a guy calling himself Juan castillo and marvelling at Brunos strength and athletic ability...he got hosed on that forum and now he is here........

hosed for what? Egotism?
Just a compilation of a dude working out and trying some tricks really.

:p

Frost
01-15-2013, 07:36 AM
hosed for what? Egotism?
Just a compilation of a dude working out and trying some tricks really.

:p

well the threads were along the lines of wholly cow this guy is amazing, and ive never seen anything like this is this man human...

he got hosed for not only for the self stroking but also for making three seperate threads within 2 minutes on three different sub sections on it

Scott R. Brown
01-15-2013, 08:57 AM
well the threads were along the lines of wholly cow this guy is amazing, and ive never seen anything like this is this man human...

he got hosed for not only for the self stroking but also for making three seperate threads within 2 minutes on three different sub sections on it

so....do you have any comments on the video then?:confused:

sanjuro_ronin
01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Warned you guys about those Portuguese...sick *******s...

Scott R. Brown
01-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Warned you guys about those Portuguese...sick *******s...

I thought you just meant they were having a hard time with this flu epidemic!

It is an epidemic right?

Less than 20 people have died so far and an epidemic starts about there.... right?

Lucas
01-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Those flying triple kicks are impressive. Not easy by any means to make that stunt look good.

Samwise85
01-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Especially the last one where he takes three dudes. Looked really cool and authentic. :eek:

Frost
01-15-2013, 01:43 PM
so....do you have any comments on the video then?:confused:

whats to comment on? its a promo for a guy that a stuntman. i didnt see any martial arts other than kicking a bag and compliant extras in a scripted setting, weights wise ive seen better, i mean i might hire him as a stuntman the next time i do a film, but other than that whats the point in putting it up???

BrunoSalgueiro
01-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Well...I guess somehow you feel offended by my video...sorry for pointing a gun at your head forcing you to watch it...
As for somebody posting my video saying good things about it I can only be glad...I've received a lot of youtube messages and stuff, it's probably one of those guys...Too bad I don't even have a clue as to what MAP is...I thought it was a piece of paper showing geography...
Thanks for the kind comments guys!

Scott R. Brown
01-16-2013, 04:38 AM
whats to comment on? its a promo for a guy that a stuntman. i didnt see any martial arts other than kicking a bag and compliant extras in a scripted setting, weights wise ive seen better, i mean i might hire him as a stuntman the next time i do a film, but other than that whats the point in putting it up???

Why...... to show off of course!

"This is me! Aren't I great?

Feel free to tell me how great I am!

I do not receive enough self-satisfaction in myself so I need international admirers to confirm to me how wonderful I am!

Please hire me!"

My original question was rhetorical! ;)

I don't mind a good show off video, but don't wh0re for compliments. You might as well just come out and say, "I'm insecure, please approve of me!"

Frost
01-16-2013, 05:13 AM
why...... To show off of course!

"this is me! Aren't i great?

Feel free to tell me how great i am!

I do not receive enough self-satisfaction in myself so i need international admirers to confirm to me how wonderful i am!

Please hire me!"

my original question was rhetorical! ;)

i don't mind a good show off video, but don't wh0re for compliments. You might as well just come out and say, "i'm insecure, please approve of me!"

lmao :):)..............:)

ryanh
01-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Thank you for the great post!