PDA

View Full Version : The yik kam slt training process

Hendrik
01-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Process using slt to turn on the basic snake engine or transform into the red boat snake body crane limbs dynamic structure .

To those who is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdqwlOGjJj0

Table of contenr For Chinese language reader since utube is in English

此示紅船詠春蛇身鶴肢形成之法

一以,「節色慾保守精神」開示:抱元守一,固本培元,以靜制動之宗

二以「二字鉗陽平台」:開示:平肩襠自然庒,支撐八方,松展弾簧,一羽不加之體性

三以「蛇行蛹動」:開示:意動神到,節節貫通,力從地起,接力下地之勁法

四以「飛麟九轉表掌通 ,蛇鶴爭揮堵勁融」二節:開示:紅船時代1850 小練頭之蛇身鶴肢本來面目

jimhalliwell
01-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Process using slt to turn on the basic snake engine or transform into the red boat snake body crane limbs dynamic structure .

Hi

Is there a video of you actually doing anything physically at all. Chi sau or anything???

Jim:rolleyes:

Robinhood
01-21-2013, 12:12 PM

此示紅船詠春蛇身鶴肢形成之法

一以,「節色慾保守精神」開示:抱元守一,固本培元,以靜制動之宗

二以「二字鉗陽平台」:開示:平肩襠自然庒,支撐八方,松展弾簧,一羽不加之體性

三以「蛇行蛹動」:開示:意動神到,節節貫通,力從地起,接力下地之勁法

四以「飛麟九轉表掌通 ,蛇鶴爭揮堵勁融」二節:開示:紅船時代1850 小練頭之蛇身鶴肢本來面目

Nice talk Henrick, might be a little to advanced for this crowd , I don't think they know what or why you would want to develop what you are telling them.

Hendrik
01-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Nice talk Henrick, might be a little to advanced for this crowd , I don't think they know what or why you would want to develop what you are telling them.

I think
Somedays some one will know this 1850 red boat era practice. Since one is practicing the slt set, might as well get a result from it instead of waste. When these things lost, there will be no more WCK root to trace back. IMO.

anerlich
01-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Nice talk Henrick

If you're going to kiss his a$$ at least learn to spell his name

Ali. R
01-21-2013, 03:59 PM
If you're going to kiss his a$$ at least learn to spell his name

My, my oh my. LMAO!!!!! :)

Lee Chiang Po
01-21-2013, 08:30 PM
You learn speaky Engrish!

Paddington
01-22-2013, 05:31 AM
I have previously mocked Hendrik and accused him of having an inability to be succinct. I also accused Hendrik of needlessly meandering and having the habit of subverting most threads to unrelated topics and themes, that he wants to promote.

I even called him out and offered to travel to him (from Bradford, Yorkshire, UK) so he could show me in person his ideas working within a chi sau and sparring context. He refused.

For a while I just took to ignoring his posts. However, one day I made a post about continual lower back problems, particularly when practicing SLT. Hendrik (and Joy) offered some help so that I could lessen the pain I was suffering, despite my negativity towards him.

So, I decided to read Hendrik's posts again and I even watched a couple of his videos. More importantly, I read the document Jox posted and a lot of the ideas Hendrik presented began to slot into place. For example, the saying 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string' began to take on different and very useful meanings to me once I read the document Jox posted.

I think there are a lot of ideas and conceptions presented by Hendrik et al that are very much worth taking the time to understand. Does that mean I agree with everything Hendrik says uncritically? Hell no!

Anyway, thank you Hendrik for helping me with my pain and suffering by highlighting useful movements and exercises for me to perform, they have helped.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 07:11 AM
What 'Hendrik' talks about holds merit, and it does helps develop strength and better blood/energy flow to the limbs ect. The concepts in which he speaks of are relatively the same to other systems that I know of, but with a wing chun twist.

And if the concept truly works dealing with strength and other great healthy things, why is his posture so freaking bad? Just look at the way he stands and the way he slouches when he performs his lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health; yet alone, to the process of development, unless he has some type of conditions which will nullify my premise.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Unless, he’s passing something down he does not truly understands yet.

And this is why others are helped knowing or realizing that connection within proper structure of the spine, to even begin to move chi, again; unless he has some type of condition. Or those testimonies are false or inconclusive.

Because Something does not sit right dealing with a very "healthy person" while perpetuating an art of health.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 08:10 AM
I have previously mocked Hendrik and accused him of having an inability to be succinct. I also accused Hendrik of needlessly meandering and having the habit of subverting most threads to unrelated topics and themes, that he wants to promote.

I even called him out and offered to travel to him (from Bradford, Yorkshire, UK) so he could show me in person his ideas working within a chi sau and sparring context. He refused.

For a while I just took to ignoring his posts. However, one day I made a post about continual lower back problems, particularly when practicing SLT. Hendrik (and Joy) offered some help so that I could lessen the pain I was suffering, despite my negativity towards him.

So, I decided to read Hendrik's posts again and I even watched a couple of his videos. More importantly, I read the document Jox posted and a lot of the ideas Hendrik presented began to slot into place. For example, the saying 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string' began to take on different and very useful meanings to me once I read the document Jox posted.

I think there are a lot of ideas and conceptions presented by Hendrik et al that are very much worth taking the time to understand. Does that mean I agree with everything Hendrik says uncritically? Hell no!

Anyway, thank you Hendrik for helping me with my pain and suffering by highlighting useful movements and exercises for me to perform, they have helped.

Thank you!

My work on WCK is to preserve WCK of the red boat era 1850 , to present what exist at that time as much as possible.

So, as in Buddhism, follow the dharma of the Buddha and not the messenger. In this case, follow the teaching of the WCK ancestors from the red boat which Benifit you instead of following me. I expect the next generation wcners to be better then me , as iPad 4 is Better the ipad1.

The art of WCK has two parts, the body of the art and the application of the art . One can see this in the three sets where the slt is the body of the art and the ck bj is the application of the art.

Since there are much qualify grandmasters have present the applications of the art and very rare presentation on the body of the art , especiallly the red boat era information, I choose to work and present on this part of WCK . Just hope at the end of the day wcners has a balance view on these core. Because both " know how to maintaining a race car and how to race car are both important."

In the comming issue on jan 28 th of hongkong martial art magazine , the new martial hero, three articles are presented by sifu Wayne Yung and myself on the mother art of WCK , the original face, the platform of WCK practice at red boat era 1850. These are based on writing and teaching of the red boat era from sifu Yung and mine lineage. The writing echo and support each others. So, we know what is extremely likely because the evidence we have converge in two different red boat WCK lineages which has no interact at all for the past 150 years. Wcners deserve to know the facts and to be able to access the treasure from the ancestors.

So, wcners who is interested could take a look at the nmh.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 08:39 AM
What 'Hendrik' talks about holds merit, and it does helps develop strength and better blood/energy flow to the limbs ect. The concepts in which he speaks of are relatively the same to other systems that I know of, but with a wing chun twist.

And if the concept truly works dealing with strength and other great healthy things, why is his posture so freaking bad? Just look at the way he stands and the way he slouches when he performs his lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health; yet alone, to the process of development, unless he has some type of conditions which will nullify my premise.

Great comments.

Btw. It is red boat era WCK not a WCK twist.

Read the comment left And blog to me by the Taiwan taiji chuan expert in these YouTube of mine.
And see how the real internal art taiji people's comment on 1850 wing Chun kuen and me in many area including WCK Jin and internal platform including the yik kam transform. See if what I present is a copy cat or just talk or something proper in the eyes of the pro

I usually love the internal artists to check me out. That is why I purposely make these utube in Chinese version. Some questions me on why make all Chinese YouTube at that time, knowing not I am putting these out to the Chinese internal art community for comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKy0spE17Ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jepJ8aLJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77i-pznhtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxciewkEbfE

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/TwoFishesTCC/22773985

I am ok to being called no can do withing WCK community because I am just a no body , so let see what the true internal art people think of WCK and me under their microscope, that is my goal of making above YouTube.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Never said it wasn’t ‘wing chun’, just said it was a twist from what I know, I’m really commenting on your posture in general and without you doing anything but talking.

And the way you slouch when you performs your lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health.

Either it’s not helping you, or you just like to slouch, in which can hurt you in the long run, it seems that you talk about structures of health while using countermeasure of contradictions dealing with structures and health.

The way you generally stand (posture) doesn’t look healthy, and you don’t have to be an expert to see/know that to have a sense of preventive countermeasure dealing with structures.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:18 AM
This is a comment to me on WCK after my series of utube presentarion on yik kam wck basic above from chinese internal art sifu from Asia.

Take a look on this comment and be proud we are wcner, Could some one please help translate these since my chinglish is no good.

我覺得詠春的勢法很好。在內功基礎上可以有很高的發揮。也因詠春的整體 體用勢法均須在內功基礎上為之,欲得箇中三味,也不簡單。

用中守中以勢,與用中守中以功,二者並無衝突,同樣地,用中守中以守,用中守中以攻,亦無二致。在內外相合 的基礎上,神意與體勢的用中守中,不論在攻守上都是一致的。

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Never said it wasn’t ‘wing chun’, just said it was a twist from what I know, I’m really commenting on your posture in general and without you doing anything but talking.

And the way you slouch when you performs your lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health.

Either it’s not helping you, or you just like to slouch, in which can hurt you in the long run, it seems that you talk about structures of health while using countermeasure of contradictions dealing with structures and health.

The way you generally stand (posture) doesn’t look healthy, and you don’t have to be an expert to see/know that to have a sense of preventive countermeasure dealing with structures.

Thank you for your comment.

Follow the wing chun ancestor dharma presented by me , not following me.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:32 AM
The director of the new movie grandmaster! Wong ga wai said these recently.

"The spirit of the Chinese martial artists is to do anything to preserve the art , take a look a Gm IpMan, he knows he is not living long , he take the woodern dummy video to make sure he passed the art of WCK to the next generation, he is so weak that he has to pause now and then to continous his presentation. But he continous on until it get done. As soon as he live, he is not letting things slips away, because that is his responsibility to not lost the ancestors art in his hand."

Days later, Gm Ip passed away....

That is the spirit of the grandmaster. The will of steel, not for money or fame, the world he lives fade away but the art stay....

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Thank you for your comment.

How can one truly follow the “messenger of health”, when the package it comes in; contradicts that message?

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:34 AM
How I can one truly follow the “messenger of health”, when the package it comes in; contradicts that message?

Sorry, I am not selling western marketing packaging product here.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
How I can one truly follow the “messenger of health”, when the package it comes in; contradicts that message?

To answer you directly, try some of the exercises and see how it feels to you. I gave it a good three weeks of continued practice and could feel the difference in my forms; a lot looser and more relaxed, better skeletal structure and alignment were just some of the improvements I noticed. I particularly enjoyed, for want of a better phrase, the 'twisty step' exercises and found this a great way to loosen, relax and open up my core for the movements in the second and third empty hand forms.

Take nobody's word for it, try it for yourself to find out.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:41 AM
To answer you directly, try some of the exercises and see how it feels to you. I gave it a good three weeks of continued practice and could feel the difference in my forms; a lot looser and more relaxed, better skeletal structure and alignment were just some of the improvements I noticed. I particularly enjoyed, for want of a better phrase, the 'twisty step' exercises and found this a great way to loosen, relax and open up my core for the movements in the second and third empty hand forms.

Take nobody's word for it, try it for yourself to find out.

True.

Please take these as preserve the WCK art. Not marketing, not sale, the only agenda is preserve the part of the art so it Benifit every wcners. Like the story of Gm Ipman , our world fade away somedays, but the art stay for those who needs it in the future....

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Regardless of what you’re not selling, you just don’t look "healthy".

I have nothing to sell; I’ve turned over 50 or so students to my top students, so they can run the classes and get paid for it.

I only teach privately (8 students/ 150 a month), and sometimes show up at group classes once a week.

I have a very good job and have no need to market myself or people. I haven’t accepted a new student in over three years. Let’s stay with the subject at hand, don’t get ugly.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:49 AM
One thing i must said,

WCK , yik kam transform and sex or tantra practice doesn't mix.

It is like drinking and driving.

The art is design that way, when sex and WCK mix, it can create destruction drain depend on the amount of mix. So, as the Ipman code of conduct says, abstain from sex to protect your Essenes of physical body and the sharpness of the awareness since you needs those for your WCK kung fu development.

A rule of thump. No WCK practice within 24 hours after sex. One needs the body to settle before WCK. No tantra qi manupulation. A manupulation of qi is still a disrupt of qi. So, tantra practice is not in the same direction of WCK or yik kam transform where one want the natural or body mind settle , balance naturally.

These are important things which can cause long term damage.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Regardless of what you’re not selling, you just don’t look "healthy".

I have nothing to sell; I’ve turned over 50 or so students to my top students, so they can run the classes and get paid for it.

I only teach privately (8 students/ 150 a month), and sometimes show up at group classes once a week.

I have a very good job and have no need to market myself or people. I haven’t accepted a new student in over three years. Let’s stay with the subject at hand, don’t get ugly.

The Buddha die too, so?
Real life It is not a superman or iron man movie.

And sorry,
The world dont run according to you or your expectation.So, you are not a reference.
Imagine If Billl gate go tell the Harvard business school that Harvard is crap according to him.

Not to mention, you might missed what I have present. Perhaps you don't know what it is.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Let’s stay with the subject at hand, don’t get ugly.

I thought I did? You don't need to know, objectively, if Hendrik is ill or in poor health to assess the merit of some of the exercises he suggests. You can simply either give them a go for a few weeks or not. I think baiting would be the wrong way to go for you.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 10:03 AM
I thought I did? You don't need to know, objectively, if Hendrik is ill or in poor health to assess the merit of some of the exercises he suggests. You can simply either give them a go for a few weeks or not. I think baiting would be the wrong way to go for you.

Or may be I have to used the internal art to help myself , that is how I know how it works in details? And since I have tested it out you can have it for free?

There are millions of possibilities.

Can we just put down Gm Ipman dummy set video and say he just all mis align and disintegrated?

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 10:06 AM
The Buddha die too, so?

And sorry,
The world do run according to you or your expectation. So, you are not a reference.

Not to mention, you might missed what I have present. Perhaps you don't know what it is.

You're full of it,

Buddha has nothing do with our conversation and your bad posture, you are not a reference as well, but yet; there you are.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 10:12 AM
You're full of it,

Buddha has nothing do with our conversation and your bad posture, you are not a reference as well, but yet; there you are.

I am ok with your comment and personal view.

As above, I have open up myself to let the asia internal art practitioners and community to check on me openly with my YouTube . And they Comes back commenting WCK is a great internal and pragmatic combat art by evidence. That is what count for me. Evaluation from third party experts.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 10:14 AM

I wasn’t talking to you. and haven't one time on this thread. All I'm saying is this and nothing more.

By the way he slouches when he performs his lectures, which is totally counterproductive to the outcome of this so-called remedy of health.

Either it’s not helping him, or he just like to slouch, in which can hurt him in the long run, it seems that he'll talk about structures of health while using countermeasure of contradictions dealing with structures and health.

The way he generally stands (posture) doesn’t look healthy, and you don’t have to be an expert to see/know that to have a sense of preventive countermeasure dealing with structures.

Robinhood
01-22-2013, 10:23 AM

Your posture should allow internal energy to flow freely, but if you have not developed internal energy, you don't have anything to flow and you will not be able to see or recognize the difference between flow or no flow.

If you are doing the lean back stance of WC you are doing external version only, which is more of beginning level WC.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Your posture should allow internal energy to flow freely, but if you have not developed internal energy, you don't have anything to flow and you will not be able to see or recognize the difference between flow or no flow.

If you are doing the lean back stance of WC you are doing external version only, which is more of beginning level WC.

Again, I understand his approach and I follow you; I’m not talking about his training, only about the way he stands in general, which any and everyone can see is bad posture, and I’m sure we all at sometime in our lives was told by someone in our families, never to stand or sit like that.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Again, I understand his approach and I follow you; I’m not talking about his training, only about the way he stands in general, which any and everyone can see is bad posture, and I’m sure we all at sometime in our lives was told by someone in our families, never to stand or sit like that.

Ali,

You are totally correct! I really don't know anything.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Check start 41.00 This old guy has bad posture and don't know anything too according to me based on movies acting. But wait read carefully who he is. Real life is not fantasy like mission impossible Tom cruse . Sorry , get real And not living in an Idea geometry movie cheoregraphy world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_LNf7964Pc

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 11:44 AM

Yes, until one develop the kungfu within ones body, one will not know what it is, and don't know what to look for.

Also, kungfu development comes with different levels. Not every one become Buddha over night.

Also, kungfu is not about understanding, but transformation. Until one attain it one really don't know. As in this process YouTube, I said, a worm mind can never understand how a butterfly fly.

Sure, a worm can keep complain why a butterfly in cocoon is not proper for worm, but it doesnt know it is no longer a worm but pre butterfly. And then when it break the cocoon the worm will think that is impossible according to the worm.

This snake body crane limps transformation process YouTube is to present the transformation process, how SLT and why SLT transform. sLt is not a set but a tool, however,one needs to know how to use the slt tools, otherwise one will never get transform.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Ali,

I’m sure you misunderstood me; all I’m saying is, if you’re a “messenger of health” and can teach healthy structures of many benefits, memorized from years of training.

Then why can’t you remember to stand up straight when representing your remedies of health dealing with structures?

Jox
01-22-2013, 02:01 PM
...More importantly, I read the document Jox posted and a lot of the ideas Hendrik presented began to slot into place. For example, the saying 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string' began to take on different and very useful meanings to me once I read the document Jox posted...

I am happy that you get insights reading YKT eBook... ;)

Jox, :)

anerlich
01-22-2013, 02:06 PM

You have no medical qualifications, modern or TCMA, and people take your "advice" on health cultivation and maintenance at their peril.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 03:21 PM
You have no medical qualifications, modern or TCMA, and people take your "advice" on health cultivation and maintenance at their peril.

can you focus on the thread instead of jump all over to things which are not related ?

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 03:24 PM
I’m sure you misunderstood me; all I’m saying is, if you’re a “messenger of health” and can teach healthy structures of many benefits, memorized from years of training.

Then why can’t you remember to stand up straight when representing your remedies of health dealing with structures?

what is the different if I am in my dead bed and telling the truth like late Gm Ipman did?

Should I look like Tom Cruse in the movie TOP GUN too before I die?

This will be the last reply I will response to you so I dont waste others bandwidth.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 03:31 PM
for those who like to see a diagram of the snake slide worm movemention in the utube.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 04:28 PM
what is the different if I am in my dead bed and telling the truth like late Gm Ipman did?

Should I look like Tom Cruse in the movie TOP GUN too before I die?

This will be the last reply I will response to you so I dont waste others bandwidth.

What I find very ironic is that you’re a teacher of structure dealing with health, and can’t master/remember the very first structure from when you begin to stand and walk.

This is a structure that is so important and that’s guaranteed to cause chronic back pain/damage if done incorrectly. By teaching structures of health it should be something that you can actually fix.

This has nothing to do with how you look, it’s more on what you chose not to do, and something in which you chose not to do for a very long time; in which by now, you can’t help but call it cosmetic.

Shame,

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 04:44 PM
What I find very ironic is that you’re a teacher of structure dealing with health, and can’t master/remember the very first structure from when you begin to stand and walk.

This is a structure that is so important and that’s guaranteed to cause chronic back pain/damage if done incorrectly. By teaching structures of health it should be something that you can actually fix.

This has nothing to do with how you look, it’s more on what you chose not to do, and something in which you chose not to do for a very long time; in which by now, you can’t help but call it cosmetic.

Shame,

Thanks you have a great point!

I would improve next time!

JPinAZ
01-22-2013, 05:11 PM
can you focus on the thread instead of jump all over to things which are not related ?

Anerlich commented on a direct quote that you posted, so it is relevent to the thread and a great point.

And Ali is correct from what I can tell by reading his quotes - you have no proper posture and horrible stance/root, so you don't even practice qwhat you preach and should be ignored IMO.
And this isn't just in this clip but in all of your clips, which is clear indication you don't even understand the first concept of wing chun which is self centerline.

It's really simple: No Center Line = no Wing Chun. IMO you're posting in the wrong subforum since none of this has anything to do with wing chun at this point.

anerlich
01-22-2013, 05:24 PM

You gave health advice on the thread. I responded to your rash and foolish actions.

Blather on about any other rubbish you want, but stop being grossly irresponsible by giving incorrect, unqualified and potentially dangerous medical and lifestyle advice to the impressionable.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 06:24 PM

If he were asking for money for imparting that advice which improved my health then yes, I would have concerns if he had no qualifications. Likewise, if he offered to do some forceful spinal realignment then yes, I would ask for his qualifications.

As for the simple exercises advised? Well, not much danger I can see there in giving them a go.

As for Ali.R, well, if you read what you wrote it sounds silly to levy your critique of Hendrik on the premise that he does not 'stand up straight' (presumably how one must stand), when talking to a camera.

I think other posters need to look at their recent posting records and reflect upon how their behavior is coming across to outside observers.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 06:38 PM
for those who like to see a diagram of the snake slide worm movemention in the utube.

Hendrik, those numbers represent the 7 'bows' or joints?

Thing is in English there are two ways to say the word 'bow' [bou] and the plural 'bows'. On youtube it sounds like you are using the meaning of 'to bow', as in a greeting or formal greeting gesture. The other meaning for the word 'bow' [boh] is a weapon, curved composite material or just wood with a string attached.

Yes, i know you know there are two meanings but the way you pronounce bow on youtube indicates the first meaning? I am thinking you mean to say bow as in the weapon?

I asked as I wanted to know if the phrase 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string', is referring to the 7 joints or bows on your diagram?

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi Hendrik. Being new to this forum it took me a while to figure out who you were as you do not have any stats on your profile. I have seen some of your youtube.com videos and find them very informative. I like the concept of 'engines' that you explain in fairly good detail. I looked at the video you linked to on one of your posts and I enjoyed watching the 'Tai Chi Chi Gung' form. Is it not great to be able to train all of your life? That is the power of TCMA. We all do it differently and we all have different ideas about similar things, which is why it is art. Some people fight, some don't. Some people are sick, some are healthy. Some people have vast knowledge of the arts and some people focus on just a very few things. Because of this, Gung fu is freedom. We do not have to agree on everything, nor do we have to know everything. The arts are long and life is short. Gung Fu is like walking through a thick forest with many different paths. There is no straight line and everybody takes a different path and picks different flowers along the way. All paths lead to the same place and when everybody gathers at the same place, we can show each other the flowers we have picked along the way. Some of the flowers may be weeds and people will say, "Oh, that is a weed and does not look pretty." But the person who picked the weed says, "Yes but I like it and will keep it as part of my bouquet." Then somebody has picked a bird-of-paradise and everybody says "Hey, that is a beautiful flower, give it to me." But the person who picked the bird-of-paradise says, "I had to walk the long way around the forest to get this and I am too tired to look for another. Go get your own." Then everybody becomes jealous. Just want you to know that I appreciate you Hendrik. Blessings and Peace to you.

Thank you and appreciate !

It is only via sharing and learning we grow? As I say in my utube, I certainly don't know everything and constantly learning.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Hendrik, those numbers represent the 7 'bows' or joints?

Thing is in English there are two ways to say the word 'bow' [bou] and the plural 'bows'. On youtube it sounds like you are using the meaning of 'to bow', as in a greeting or formal greeting gesture. The other meaning for the word 'bow' [boh] is a weapon, curved composite material or just wood with a string attached.

Yes, i know you know there are two meanings but the way you pronounce bow on youtube indicates the first meaning? I am thinking you mean to say bow as in the weapon?

I asked as I wanted to know if the phrase 'Others walk the bow, I walk the string', is referring to the 7 joints or bows on your diagram?

1.Yes, the joints. The bow weapon. For ancient Chinese , Every joint is looked at as a bow where one can shoot arrow. So, the body has seven bows in total. Integrating the power of these seven bows is the full power. I refer to bow as the arrow and bow when I speak in the utube in general. Sorry if I confuse you.

2.It is great that you brought this joints and bow issue out, once you clear with it you can help me to have proper way of express it. I am a visual person who think in page so I can use lots of help with language.

3. Not directly related to "the other walks the bow, .." with the diagram. The bow in the diagram means joints.

However, it can be seen these following way.
Imho, I walk string means using the force Line type of power generation ,think as String is force line type or Jin type of power generation, Bow is physical mass type or body type power generation. this diagram is describing a force line type of power generation.

There is another explanation on i walk string and others walk bow . That is I walk string means I go direct to the center line within the middle door ie the straight biu jee to the center line, while walk bow is gong out side the middle door ,taking the outside path, ie, a swing. And of corse , the action of taking the path of direct middle door or out side door is depended to the power generation. The power generation needs to be able to support the operation. Otherwise it is like shoot straight to the center line but one cannot deliver the power needed on time. Thus, WCK needs short Jin because it needs the fast accelerate force flow to support taking that walking the string path Otherwise, too late.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 07:46 PM
If you don't like the word bow as the ancient chinese.

Think of each joint as a coil spring. So, the body has seven coil springs . And these seven coil spring can be used seperately or integrate as one.

So, in slt snake body transformation process these seven coil spring is activate and drill until one use them as a second natural. However before that, the yjkym transform and the hand swing transform as present in the YouTube is to make sure all joints or coil spring is reset to its neutral state. To be able to use it .

Thus, a jamming or hold on joint such as the knees or the hip or the lower back is trouble. That holding or jamming will cause stagnation on the force flow and latch up the joint or the coil spring. The body will break a part with different holding in different part of the body location unconscious or habitually.

Finally, once one drill and make these coil spring handing a second natural, one will play with these coil spring different ways to handle action and reaction force. That is refer to recieve and issue force flow or jin.

So, inch Jin joint power just means the coil spring generated force flow which can be release with very little action of the body limps via the coil spring.

These things are just simple things. But if it is not clear up and the process is not reveal. Then one can practice slt but really don't know what is the goal of the training. However, if one knows the process then one will get transform because once one s body learn how to handle force via the seven coil spring in the siu Lin tau way. One will no longer use the brute force and latching , holding , to brute force power. But efficient coil spring handling.

And this snake body transformation is accorded with WCK chi sau and WCK combat strategy because they play with the sensing , receiving, and issuing of force flow.

Hope this help and not lost you. See, from the set, the chi sau, the combat, all is using the same type of power handling and keep refine it after the transformation or turn on the engine via siu Lin tao set.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 07:50 PM
3. Imho, I walk string means walking the force flow or Jin path and jin flow ,Jox ebook has a good definition on the Jin path, we use jonts as arrow bow to handle the Jin or force flow which is the string of the joints or bows. So, think about the Jin flow as a string while the joints as the arrow bow, we use the Jin or force line type of power. Instead of the body type of power generation. Hope this help

OK, so you have confirmed that the metaphor of the bow as a weapon is a good one to go with.

Whilst I am clear on what bow means in the saying 'others walk the bow, I walk the string', what I understand of it is dependent also upon what the term 'walking' is doing there.

The word 'walking' inclines me to view the saying as advice on combat in terms of passing through an opponents bows to be able to strike/control him/her.

Of course this colored my view of what I thought 'string' meant in that saying. At first I thought of a bow and the curve. I thought of the string connecting the two ends of the bow shaft; the string sitting on the shortest path between the ends of the bow.

Then again I got all literal and thought of the 'string' as the tendons and ligaments around my 'bows' and like you, the string as force through mine and the opponents body and 'riding it' (like a surfer :P ), to the target.

Anyway, many possibilities.

EDIT: Could not resist one more. Yes, I know about storing an opponents force in the 'bows' and returning it to them; my terminology for what is physically occurring ('elastic' potential energy recovery systems (I like coining terms)) is different mind you.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 08:02 PM
As for Ali.R, well, if you read what you wrote it sounds silly to levy your critique of Hendrik on the premise that he does not 'stand up straight' (presumably how one must stand), when talking to a camera.

You guys keep going back to the training. I’m talking about the way he sits as well as the way he stands, which is nothing but bad posture. Which I believe is something a teacher should have under control when dealing with structures/health, which is obvious that he’s putting himself in the position of having back pain; unless his having back pain already….

When you talk to anyone you should have good posture, especially in front of a camera, it shows confidents in your ability and in what you are presenting. Unless he never had confidents in himself coming up in life and always held his head low, a sure sign of insecurity in which could be very understandable by English being a second language.

Which is why he feels paying attention to his normal posture or fixing it would be consider cosmetic, because he can't stand or sit up straight for neglecting proper posture for so long.

Paddington
01-22-2013, 08:08 PM
You have videos of your self standing on youtube right? Could you point me to one so I can also learn how to stand with confidence when teaching?

Or should I just browse any of your videos to see an exemplar par excellence!? Or is your posture better in a particular video that you think I should see?

Anyway, what do you think that saying means?

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 08:23 PM
You could do whatever you want to do; I’m not putting myself out there as a healer and I know for sure my posture is better than his; I wear a suit and tie everyday and deal with management often and I’m always told that they like the way I carry myself and with full of confidents. I just don’t walk around with a hump in my back and head hanging low, it just won’t pay if I do; because they'll eat you alive where I work.

Hendrik
01-22-2013, 08:23 PM
OK, so you have confirmed that the metaphor of the bow as a weapon is a good one to go with.

Whilst I am clear on what bow means in the saying 'others walk the bow, I walk the string', what I understand of it is dependent also upon what the term 'walking' is doing there.

The word 'walking' inclines me to view the saying as advice on combat in terms of passing through an opponents bows to be able to strike/control him/her.

Of course this colored my view of what I thought 'string' meant in that saying. At first I thought of a bow and the curve. I thought of the string connecting the two ends of the bow shaft; the string sitting on the shortest path between the ends of the bow.

Then again I got all literal and thought of the 'string' as the tendons and ligaments around my 'bows' and like you, the string as force through mine and the opponents body and 'riding it' (like a surfer :P ), to the target.

Anyway, many possibilities.

EDIT: Could not resist one more. Yes, I know about storing an opponents force in the 'bows' and returning it to them; my terminology for what is physically occurring ('elastic' potential energy recovery systems (I like coining terms)) is different mind you.

Imho, I walk string could means using the force Line type of power generation ,think as String is force line type or Jin type of power generation, Bow is physical mass type or body type power generation. this diagram is describing a force line type of power generation.

There is another explanation on i walk string and others walk bow . I walk string can means I go direct to the center line within the middle door ie the straight biu jee to the center line, while walk bow is going out side the middle door ,taking the outside path, ie, a swing. And of corse , the action of taking the path of direct middle door or out side door is depended to the power generation. The power generation needs to be able to support the operation. Otherwise it is like shoot straight to the center line but one cannot deliver the power needed on time. Thus, WCK needs short Jin because it needs the fast accelerate force flow to support taking that walking the string path Otherwise, too late.

Ps. I really ok with how different people coin the term. It is just for communication purpose. So ,as soon as it does the job.

Work on the process and get transform if you can. These above explanation is just expanation, experience the real thing , then you can describe it your way clearer. I trully recommended to female wcners to get transform. This will give them lots of advantage on power handling .

Paddington
01-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I just don’t walk around with a hump in my back and head hanging low, it just won’t pay if I do; because they'll eat you alive where I work.

Sorry that you have to live with such a constant fear.

Ali. R
01-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry that you have to live with such a constant fear.

I don’t live in fear, I’m a first line supervisor and a union rep and have fired an average of 2 to 3 people a year (something I’m not proud of) because it’s my job to not f**k around; they fear me.

Paddington
01-23-2013, 05:20 AM
I don’t live in fear, I’m a first line supervisor and a union rep and have fired an average of 2 to 3 people a year (something I’m not proud of) because it’s my job to not f**k around; they fear me.

Let us hope my slender 70KG frame will have the same effect once I qualify to work the doors of night clubs next month :) . As long as I stand up straight and correct I should be fine!

On topic, Ali. R, what do you think the saying 'others walk the bow, I walk the string' means?

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Let us hope my slender 70KG frame will have the same effect once I qualify to work the doors of night clubs next month :) . As long as I stand up straight and correct I should be fine!

On topic, Ali. R, what do you think the saying 'others walk the bow, I walk the string' means?

Say that to a Judge who just made the ‘Supreme Court’, asks that to a Marine who just came home a hero or even a police officer; use that line of questioning to a high school principle or a son who just made a touchdown in front of his father or a daughter who did 3-4 years in ROTC.

What you are asking me is to weigh in or measure a structure that has always been a natural component of supporting our body’s anatomy to something that you and others here just came into within the latter part of your lives, compared to what every medical doctor and parent/grandparents alike has taught us.

AND they make computer chairs that the CIA designed that keeps the spine in line, I chose to walk and sit like a man of honor AND NOT sit with the insecurities of a street bum. Your statement holds no merit, and that line of questioning or negotiation falls on the one who has very bad natural posture while teaching structures of heath.

I’m not here to debate your medicine or remedies, but to call it like everyone here sees it. If those categories that you mention on how to walk looks like Hendrik, then I want no part of it.

Wayfaring
01-23-2013, 09:47 AM
This conversation interests me on a few fronts. First, thanks for the bow and string discussion guys. Very interesting.

Ali's point to me brings up an important WCK concept. In TCM, we see a lot of animal imitation. Snake, crane, tiger, monkey, mantis, etc. Here's an extreme example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxq-tC4CDcE

While there can be valuable movement and things learned from animal imitation, at the very core a human's muscle and skeletal construction is unique and fighting movements are better served functioning according to how we are made up as opposed to how a crane or snake is made up.

However, I don't want to discount Hendrik's power generation development. What I like about it is it seems to be a relaxed fluid power generation and movement generation. To me relaxed and fluid movement under pressure with power generation is a very important thing to develop.

So anyway, a few things I like about the thread discussion.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 10:11 AM
This conversation interests me on a few fronts. First, thanks for the bow and string discussion guys. Very interesting.

Ali's point to me brings up an important WCK concept. In TCM, we see a lot of animal imitation. Snake, crane, tiger, monkey, mantis, etc. Here's an extreme example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxq-tC4CDcE

While there can be valuable movement and things learned from animal imitation, at the very core a human's muscle and skeletal construction is unique and fighting movements are better served functioning according to how we are made up as opposed to how a crane or snake is made up.

However, I don't want to discount Hendrik's power generation development. What I like about it is it seems to be a relaxed fluid power generation and movement generation. To me relaxed and fluid movement under pressure with power generation is a very important thing to develop.

So anyway, a few things I like about the thread discussion.

It is not about mimic snake or crane it is using the snake or crane as symbol for communication.

Such as coil spring or bow, one can call it coil spring body instead of snake body. However one called it is a way of implementation only. However, in tcma field and history, this coil spring or snake body is a know DNA of emei 12 zhuang. thus, one knows the engine of siu Lin tau is from emei. It has to.

And siu Lin tau from the red boat must has the coil spring body develop otherwise it is a different type of art. Even though one can talk about the center line theory, what do we think grandmaster like yip man practicing slt for hours for?

We do know the DNA of WCK in the red boat with evidence today, emei snake engine or coil spring engine is un avoidable because that is the soul of the siu Lin tau from red boat era lineages.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 10:30 AM
You are a perfect westernized man, live in a western managerial world, taking yourself as reference of the proper .

That is great, stay where you love to be.

your world doesn't include mine and you don't have to live in my world, however, I know yours world very well, nothing good or bad but another world.

Say that to a Judge who just made the ‘Supreme Court’, asks that to a Marine who just came home a hero or even a police officer; use that line of questioning to a high school principle or a son who just made a touchdown in front of his father or a daughter who did 3-4 years in ROTC.

What you are asking me is to weigh in or measure a structure that has always been a natural component of supporting our body’s anatomy to something that you and others here just came into within the latter part of your lives, compared to what every medical doctor and parent/grandparents alike has taught us.

AND they make computer chairs that the CIA designed that keeps the spine in line, I chose to walk and sit like a man of honor AND NOT sit with the insecurities of a street bum. Your statement holds no merit, and that line of questioning or negotiation falls on the one who has very bad natural posture while teaching structures of heath.

I’m not here to debate your medicine or remedies, but to call it like everyone here sees it. If those categories that you mention on how to walk looks like Hendrik, then I want no part of it.

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
You are a perfect westernized man, live in a western managerial world, taking yourself as reference of the proper .

That is great, stay where you love to be.

your world doesn't include mine and you don't have to live in my world, however, I know yours world very well, nothing good or bad but another world.

I’m glad you think you know my way of life because your posture doesn’t show it, and if you do; you’re just plain lazy to the contrary –or- just a very weak person in general.

You speak of many proper structures while I only speak of one (your natural posture). I just don’t understand your line of reasoning; while you’re being a hypocrite at the same time.

Wayfaring
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
It is not about mimic snake or crane it is using the snake or crane as symbol for communication.

It's not a great symbol of communication as I see far too many people mimicking "animal body" stances and postures that don't fit the human body well.

I know you are talking about a power generation technique that is relaxed and I know your views on red boat wck. I don't personally subscribe to all your viewpoints on that but can appreciate your view and what you are striving to develop. I do look at your videos for what I can pick up from them.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 11:47 AM
It's not a great symbol of communication as I see far too many people mimicking "animal body" stances and postures that don't fit the human body well.

I know you are talking about a power generation technique that is relaxed and I know your views on red boat wck. I don't personally subscribe to all your viewpoints on that but can appreciate your view and what you are striving to develop. I do look at your videos for what I can pick up from them.

It is the WCK ancestors' choice , they can called it what they want. I am just relay information .

what others do by thier own is their freedom, however, that doesn't mean it is WCK disregard how they think it is.

If one study WCK one empty ones cup and follow exactly what the WCK ancestors teaching , there is no room for self interpretation. One is free to do what want like , but unless one develop as the wing Chun teaching prescribe , one really cannot know what it is. As I always say, a worn can never know what is a butterfly way. Disregard how much it thinks it knows.

As I say, it is not me, I am just presenting the 1850 wing Chun kuen teaching in the red boat as it is with evidence.

A side topic,

I have observe a strange phenomenon of people resisting the ancestor way but trying to see what they can take from the ancestors teaching for thier practice. They want Wing Chun their way but then they don't have a way. How difficult is it just to admit, I don't know, thus, I learn from the ancestors, because they know WCK, I don't know.

Just take a look at the siu Lin tau set practice, see how many get the snake engine. How many get close, how many try very hard but missed the point, how many has evolved the set and practice a totally different art?

It is just a simple thing for me, just say, I don't know, I learn from the WCK ancetor teaching. Instead of getting into oh I am the older lineage, i am a secrete high hand lineage, my WCK is the best olderst....ect, but can not even develop the basic Jin of WCK , the force rise from ground Jin . Just take a look at those southern tcma stance and jamming of the knees and lower back , over tuck and hold the tail bone, all kinds of things, how is that suppose to get the force rise up from ground Jin of WCK? It can't because it has violate the human body nature. So, why do people see this? Hahaha.

Some says tan sau Ng create WCK and ....ect. Well, does Tan sau Ng tan sau has the snake engine and force rise up from ground Jin ? If not that is not WCK tan sau. If yes, then tan sau Ng cannot be the creator of WCK because the snake engine is a signature of emei, one can never find that in shaolin in the past few thousands of years. Just take a look at vtm WCK evolution proposal, does any of the red flag, black flag set develop the basic force rise from ground Jin as one can see Gm ip man has practicing his tan sau picture? It is simple signature but people choose to avoid looking a facts.

And the consequence is paying a big price of totally wasted the energy of slt snt practice because the practice doesn't develop WCK as needed. The new estimate is 4 millions people practice WCK. And how many develop the snake engine or basic Jin? It is time for wcners to wake up. Look at the reality, get the facts. And dont waste the effort.

Paddington
01-23-2013, 11:49 AM

LOL, that old wing chun saying I mentioned has nothing to do with walking and posture and is unrelated to the satirical comment in my last post, regarding asking you how I should stand up straight.

Sorry if I confused you.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 12:09 PM
I’m glad you think you know my way of life because your posture doesn’t show it, and if you do; you’re just plain lazy to the contrary –or- just a very weak person in general.

You speak of many proper structures while I only speak of one (your natural posture). I just don’t understand your line of reasoning; while you’re being a hypocrite at the same time.

Hahaha, don't understand me, live in your world where you feel comfortable.

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 12:19 PM
LOL, that old wing chun saying I mentioned has nothing to do with walking and posture and is unrelated to the satirical comment in my last post, regarding asking you how I should stand up straight.

Sorry if I confused you.

I’m sure I could ask you tons of questions dealing with hydraulics and see how you can answer them back; I’m bond to get a laugh as well. I see that you’re defending Hendrik’s every move and I’m only taking about his natural posture, and you want me to talk about something that I’ve have no knowledge of within a eastern sense in which I’ve already stated, what did you just prove here?

This statement says all it for me, because none of you guys here have certified knowledge of what you are presenting as fact, again I’m not saying it isn’t true. But the ones who bring forth this information are full contradiction, hypocrisies, and games.

And if you can’t figure out how to stand up straight within a western sense of understand, it would only make sense that you go eastern. Or frankly why would you take that line of argument? BS

Paddington
01-23-2013, 12:27 PM
I’m sure I could ask you tons of questions dealing with hydraulics and see how you can answer them back; I’m bond to get a laugh as well. I see that you’re defending Hendrik’s every move and I’m only taking about his natural posture, and you want me to talk about something that I’ve have no knowledge of within a eastern sense in which I’ve already stated, what did you just prove here?

This statement says all it for me, because none of you guys here have certified knowledge of what you are presenting as fact, again I’m not saying it isn’t true. But the ones who bring forth this information are full contradiction, hypocrisies, and games.

And if you can’t figure out how to stand up straight within a western sense of understand, it would only make sense that you go eastern. Or frankly why would you take that line of argument? BS

I am not defending his every move. The saying I was talking about is a well known 'wing chun' saying and it is also well known what 'bow' means in a Chinese wing chun sense i.e. the translation. None of that is controversial, bud. Nor is describing 7 bows or joints controversial in wing chun, those ideas are shared across many lineages.

I am not asking you to 'weigh in or measure a structure'. I was just trying to move you from your straw man argument levied at Henrik, to something more constructive. The way I did that was to ask you a question about that saying, given these other uncontroversial reference points used to talk about wing chun.

BTW, I am not saying I accept all of Hendrik's reference points.

EDIT: I should make clear that I was taking the p*** asking you how I should stand up straight. Sorry if you did not spot the sarcasm there. Anyway....

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Hahaha, don't understand me, live in your world where you feel comfortable.

Following you is like getting a root canal from a dentist that has a mouth full of cavities or going to a psychiatrist who has a bipolar disorder.

Learn to stand up straight “oh master of health and structures”.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Honestly, I am ok with different ideas.

The issue of Chinese martial art is, a system has its uniquness engine and it unique application technics .

Say a hung ga tan sau and a WCK tan sau. They will look close in photo.

But WCK is power the tan sau with snake engine or force rise from ground Jin and probe directly to the opponent center line. While a hung ga is power it's tan sau differently and the application is different too. So from the opponent side, the power one feel from these two looking close tan sau is different.

So, I really careless about name or term...ect. What I do care is the engine development process and the application based on after the development or transformation complete. Only then we know what it is. Otherwise , we think we knw but we don't.

As in this snake body crane limbs transformation YouTube, if one practice follow all the transformation steps, within two week or less of one hour daily practice, one will develop the snake engine and the basic Jin. However, without a process one will never get to know what is that basic Jin of WCK handling like.

So, called it anything, I careless, but do we really know what it is. Transformation and development is never about thinking but practice. That is what we modern people missed, we think we can go to a seminal and learning some theory and strategy we will master the art. Not to know we don't even know what we are talking about.

And in ancient time, it is purposely one keep the process Away from others reach ,and that create problem in the transmission of the art. Because without process, there is no engine, one then can play make believe thinking or interprets the sets as they want. But they never get anything real deal develop.

As I said, IMHO, there are four millions wcners, how many develop the snake engine even they practice deligently? So, I open up this utube is to let those who likes to taste the tea taste it, if they empty thier cup and develop it. ToO much theory argument and ideas are just wasting the time, taste the tea and tell the world in your own words what it is. That is what I hope will happen.
It is all about education.

Hello Wayfarer. You bring up a good point I have always noticed. When talking of 'animal forms' there are two ways to approach this type of training. The most obvious type of training is what I call 'signature styles'; crane's beak, tiger claw, monkey palm, etc. The Ancestors, living in a pristine world as they did, observed nature constantly and adopted another set of training values based upon the way animals generated energy and through the generations adapted that type of energy generation to their respective arts. I like Hendrik's metaphor of 'engines' to describe the power generation of a technique that does not necessarily demonstrate an animal signature.

There is another consideration when analyzing the energy principles and that is environment. Consider that you live and grow up on a boat. (Many people do in Hong Kong) What kind of martial art will that develop? You cannot move around a lot. Everything is close quarters. The technique has to be tight, to the extreme. How do you generate and what type of energy do you utilize to make close quarters combat technique work? Obviously it requires a set of principles that are reliable and Henrik has termed these 'engines' (love that metaphor).

So in summary you have two types of animal training- signature and energetic. The other factor is environment. Hope this helps and if I misinterpreted anything, Hendrik, please let me know. All the best.
SKM

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Btw, in the coming issue of new martial hero, there are going to discuss two red boat era 1850 writing on slt from two Trackable known redboat lineges. After that the wcners will have a classical WCK reference when they practice WCK. Classical internal writing is no longer a luxury of taiji chuan or northen internal art, WCK has a very sold collection too. Wcners will be happy with these.

Per today, we have move to pre Leung jan era. Most history of WCK today is based on Leung jan , but now we are moving into pre Leung jan era with evidence.

In fact may be even sooner that that we can passed out the screen saver version of choegrafy of these writing so all wcner can have it in their screen if they like.

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
I am not asking you to 'weigh in or measure a structure'. I was just trying to move you from your straw man argument levied at Henrik, to something more constructive.

There's nothing I’m dealing with that deals with straw men within the fact that one doesn’t want to learn anything of health that's coming from a man that looks sickly and with bad natural posture. Unless that’s what you chose to use in defense of Hendrik.

I’m sure you wouldn’t find a person in their right mind that would train with anyone on a consistent bases dealing with health that looks unhealthy and with bad posture as Hendrik has. And where is the straw man in that?

Common sense would clearly show that’s it’s the other way around.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Hahaha

I have a bad posture and you have an ill mind. So, hahahaha.

Could you go somewhere else to release your view? May be open up a new threat with the title Hendrik is full of it....etc? That satisfy you better. And may be you can get lots of people agree with you and you guys happly discredit me as much as possible and get high out of it. Hahaha, why not? Stress relief.

There's nothing I’m dealing with that deals with straw men within the fact that one doesn’t want to learn anything of health that coming from a man that looks sickly and with bad natural posture. Unless that’s what you chose to use in defense of Hendrik.

I’m sure you wouldn’t find a person in their right mind that would train with anyone on a consistent bases dealing with health that looks unhealthy and with bad posture as Hendrik has. And where is the straw man in that?

Common sense would clearly show that’s it’s the other way around.

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Hahaha

I have a bad posture and you have an ill mind. So, hahahaha.

Could you go somewhere else to release your view? May be open up a new threat with the title Hendrik is full of it....etc? That satisfy you better. And may be you can get lots of people agree with you and you guys happly discredit me as much as possible and get high out of it. Hahaha, why not? Stress relief.

You release yours and I release my views, and if you’re having so much fun; why do you want me to hide or keep quoting me in the process?

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 01:59 PM
You release yours and I release my views, and if you’re having so much fun; why do you want me to hide or keep quoting me in the process?

You are just trolling. So, guys, here on, please not response to Ali .

Ali. R
01-23-2013, 02:10 PM
You are just trolling. So, guys, here on, please not response to Ali .

I’m not looking for any information from you, so trolling is out of the question.

It seems that you’re trying to convey the fact that the way you've been standing for years, before you even started mentioning all of this chi kung stuff and from a photo I’ve seen of you in the past, more than seven years ago.

In which you had very bad posture then and still do now, is something you’d been doing on purpose, when it’s clear as day that you just forgot to simply stand up straight, and by conveying the fact that it would be considered cosmetic to correct it.

And you want us all to find something wrong in what I’m saying dealing with the fact of standing up straight to the point it would be considered trolling when it's being elaborated on. Sorry, I’m not Boo Boo the fool and most can see right through you.

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 04:22 PM
I think you might want to contact them,
The first article is bilingual , the rest is in Chinese.

https://www.facebook.com/new.martial.hero.media

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence. We expect more red boat WCK lineages Will come out and share thier preserve jewels, which will lead to clarity and strengthen WCK for a new era to come.

With the Evidence in the new martial hero papers, WCK is by evident a legitimate internal art without question. These three papers addressing the core of WCK via a verifiable technical signature path within tcma and Chinese history . Another words, it is traceable deal . No longer as other WCK paper decades ago which based on stories.

The release of the snake body crane limbs transformation process YouTube is to present the practice which support the theory of these papers, that way one doesn't have to guess but know exactly what , why , how . Thus, the information is released both with theory and practice a complete package. And everyone can investigate into it world wide , east or west. These whole things is for educational purpose on sharing what is extremely likely to happen in 1850 on board of the red boat practicing WCK. All wcners deserve to know.

Ofcorse we cannot go back to 1850 to see what is happen, but we can know what is extreme likely to happen, in the era pre Leong Jan, an era where Wang wah bo, leung yee dai, yik kam, lee man mau live.

Very exciting Hendrik. I picked this off of your facebook announcement:

The coming issue of New Martial Hero Magazine on sale by end of January. The contents include :

1) Explore the source of the Snake and Crane elements of the Red Boat era Wing Chun
2) The Red Boat Wing Chun code : Snake body and Crane limbs
3) The Red Boat era Wing Chun core : YeeJeeKimYang platform

I am looking for an english edition of NMH and cannot find anything on google, either US or UK. Do you have any links to an english language addition, given any exist. Thank you. All the best.
SKM

Vajramusti
01-23-2013, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1207343]I think you might want to contact them,

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Hendrik- who are the authors .Why not post the English version here?
I don't do facebook- but I tried to click on the notes and my anti virus system said."Whoa".
What is meant by "internal" in the articles.?

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1207343]I think you might want to contact them,

For the first time in the history, two unrelated WCK lineages co author articles to share the result of technicals signatures and evidence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Hendrik- who are the authors .Why not post the English version here?
I don't do facebook- but I tried to click on the notes and my anti virus system said."Whoa".
What is meant by "internal" in the articles.?

Joy,

It is sifu Wayne Yung of snake crane wing Chun lineage and myself.
It is for new martial hero magazine hong kong coming out next week.
Certainly, this is just a begining, lots can write and possible published in kfo in the future.

Internal means internal art of china. No longer a claim but the complete elements of Chinese internal art could be identify within the WCK 1850 practice of the slt set . Not taiji, not Xing yi....ect but wing Chun with uniquness .

Hendrik
01-23-2013, 07:59 PM
New marial hero email
newmartialhero@yahoo.com.hk

Paddington
01-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Hendrik, if you guys are the authors then it is you two that must push for an English translation I think.

Hendrik
01-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Hendrik, if you guys are the authors then it is you two that must push for an English translation I think.

Absolutely, we will may even write for English language magazine to share the content .
It is about open things up to everyone.

Paddington
01-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Absolutely, we will may even write for English language magazine to share the content .
It is about open things up to everyone.

If you two can get a draft into English I could, if you so wish, help you edit and improve the use of English in your article. I have experience of publishing academic articles in written English and I am able to transfer some of those skills over to your service.

Hendrik
01-24-2013, 10:54 AM
If you two can get a draft into English I could, if you so wish, help you edit and improve the use of English in your article. I have experience of publishing academic articles in written English and I am able to transfer some of those skills over to your service.

Thanks and appreciate!

I sure can get your help and will contact you when we are on that state.

Similar to Jox volunteer to do the ykt book and Ravi help him. I think Jox did a great job. I am more then welcome for every ones ideas and help, provided we do it properly and for the WCK public , no personal agenda or twisting .

I also encourage different lineages such as late Dany or horse rider lineage to come out to share , everything is important, with all the information WCK get stronger. And I always can learn more from different lineages.

Hendrik
01-24-2013, 10:58 AM
A word on the transformation process video, since you have had the process now. Try it and see for yourself what you can get from your siu Lin tau Practice, since you have investing in practice siu Lin tau, why not get a good return from your investment?

Information is never true experience, and your transformation development or kungfu is you gain. So, try it you might like what the ancestors practice.

Again, aways follow the rule, if it is not a loose , quite, and natural with ease practice, do not do practice.

And also, you know your body the best, do not trying to be a walking model on stage but pay attention on what you body can do or cannot do. Everyone is different.

Hendrik
01-24-2013, 03:56 PM
something you might interested in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD1-iWjyr1E

cobra
01-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks Hendrik, I get it and I got it! Good stuff! Much more powerful!

Hendrik
01-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks Hendrik, I get it and I got it! Good stuff! Much more powerful!

What do you get?

Hendrik
01-28-2013, 01:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgSVXPiNHo0

cobra
01-29-2013, 09:46 AM
It's like a wave

Hendrik
01-29-2013, 12:46 PM
It's like a wave

excellent!

Hendrik
02-01-2013, 03:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7GH9CXFMI

Hendrik
02-03-2013, 08:04 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=250722095062760&set=a.175472299254407.40590.100003749157580&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity

Hendrik
02-05-2013, 03:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6FCDvMpq7w

Hendrik
02-05-2013, 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_UVWB1kteU

Hendrik
02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHArXoVMkzA