PDA

View Full Version : Buying Training Equipment

DrunkenMonkey
07-20-2000, 07:36 PM
Different title, same topic. Anyone know where I can buy a decent to good Maniquin that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars?

------------------
Underaged Drunken Monkey

Rising Dragon
07-21-2000, 05:15 AM
I give gungfu.com a thumbs up. That's where I do most of my MA shopping. Pretty decent place, pretty decent prices. I don't know if they have what you are looking for but you might want to check it out.

DrunkenMonkey
07-21-2000, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the site, Rising Dragon. I'll check it out.

Water Dragon
07-21-2000, 08:26 AM
I would stay away from gungfu.com. I ordered some stuff from there early this spring. It was the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with a company.

First I paid for 3 day delivery. It took 9 weeks to get all of my order. At one point they actually told me to forget it and order some where else! Can you believe that?

Then, they still try to charge me for 3 day delivery. Hopefully if you do order from them, everything will be cool. But I would advise against it. It was a ridiculous situation.

Rising Dragon
07-21-2000, 08:54 AM
Sorry about your experience Water Dragon.I hate ordering online as well, because it's hard to find a dependable site. But gungfu.com did pull through for me. I kind of trust them. they could be a little faster though.

DrunkenMonkey
07-21-2000, 09:20 PM
Heheh. Anyways, I found a cool site - Martialinfo.com. Its H-U-G-E!! Its incomprehendable. You have to see it for yourself. I might buy what I am looking for there...

------------------
Underaged Drunken Monkey