PDA

View Full Version : the parable of david ross

bawang
02-26-2013, 09:57 AM
general qi jiguang had command of a quarter of the ming empires soldiers. when he sent mail to corrupt officials, he always ended the letter with "your humble lapdog/your ever loyal minion"

when corrupt official held a poem writing party, yue fei pushed him off his seat, drank a full cup of wine and wrote, "when the city is burning, you can write some more".

general qi sacrificed his dignity to keep fighting, instead of ending up like yue fei.

GeneChing
02-26-2013, 09:59 AM
You gotz a fanboy, lkfmdc. :p

David Jamieson
02-26-2013, 10:01 AM
You gotz a fanboy, lkfmdc. :p

I think he has at least 2.

Golden Arms
02-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Schizophrenia

taai gihk yahn
02-26-2013, 10:03 AM
the last day or so on this forum has been the equivalent of snugging with a favorite blanket from infanthood;

an old, threadbare, second-hand smoke infused, pee and vomit stained blanket, but a favorite no less

good times, good times...

David Jamieson
02-26-2013, 10:04 AM
lol...soooo warmmmm...but it stinks....warmmmmm....stinky! warmmmm. :p

bawang
02-26-2013, 10:05 AM
the last day or so on this forum has been the equivalent of snugging with a favorite blanket from infanthood;

an old, threadbare, second-hand smoke infused, pee and vomit stained blanket, but a favorite no less

good times, good times...

me too mang. brings back magical times, i feel young again

its like that 5 day old kfc chicken leg, you microwave it and know its gonna give you diarrhea, but it still tastes good.

taai gihk yahn
02-26-2013, 10:07 AM
me too mang. brings back magical times, i feel young again

its like that 5 day old kfc chicken leg, you microwave it and know its gonna give you diarrhea, but it still tastes good.

ain't nothing give u the runs like 5-day old KFC; except maybe 3-day old Red Lobster...

MasterKiller
02-26-2013, 10:08 AM
This thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmd5JfPEo4

Scott R. Brown
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Ahhhhhh! The good old days are good new days again!!!!:)

lkfmdc
02-26-2013, 10:30 AM
It is, for what it is worth, exactly what I told two of my esteemed collegues

Drake
02-26-2013, 11:58 AM
I like Dave Ross. He made DJ throw a fit, and that was awesome.

David Jamieson
02-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I like Dave Ross. He made DJ throw a fit, and that was awesome.

I threw a fit did I?

cool.

when? :p

taai gihk yahn
02-26-2013, 12:40 PM
not for nothing, it's the liveliest morning forum's had for some time, lol...

David Jamieson
02-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Lively yes! :p

JamesC
02-26-2013, 01:47 PM
I feel whole again.

Ross, I offer our member Lucas for sacrifice. Does this please you?

Bernard
02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
I feel whole again.

Ross, I offer our member Lucas for sacrifice. Does this please you?

It has to a virgin sacrifice or its no go. Unless you know something we don't....

MightyB
02-26-2013, 02:24 PM
It has to a virgin sacrifice or its no go. Unless you know something we don't....

Everyone knows Lucas is a virgin. Duh.

Bernard
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Everyone knows Lucas is a virgin. Duh.

http://www.freewebs.com/nztruthgroup/simpsons_blood_sacrifice3.JPG

Raipizo
02-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Lucas also wears togas. Rest in peace sweet prince.

Lucas
02-26-2013, 03:55 PM
The strength of the Virgin Warrior.... the power of mist over a mountain.

lkfmdc
02-26-2013, 03:59 PM
It has to a virgin sacrifice

half the forum ran out of here shrieking in terror

Lucas
02-26-2013, 04:03 PM
I stand strong with my virgin power.

GeneChing
02-26-2013, 04:05 PM
bawang, as usual, has found a loophole, and is eager to deflower you to save you from this horrible fate.

taai gihk yahn
02-26-2013, 04:09 PM
bawang, as usual, has found a loophole, and is eager to deflower you to save you from this horrible fate.

I thot he only buggered the neighbor's dog at 2 AM...

GeneChing
02-26-2013, 04:12 PM
2 AM approacheth...

lkfmdc
02-26-2013, 04:12 PM
I thot he only buggered the neighbor's dog at 2 AM...

The dog stopped returning his calls....

Bernard
02-26-2013, 04:13 PM
"Sacrifice in March, corn have plenty starch."

Lucas
02-26-2013, 04:13 PM
No romance by force!!!!! If he does that then I lose all my virgin powers.

Blacktiger
02-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow the MA anti-christ is back, was getting a bit civil and dull round here.

I wonder if Gene has a kill switch wired into Daves PC for DEFCON 1 threads?

In any case its great to have him back, loud - but he speaks the truth :D

GeneChing
02-26-2013, 04:50 PM
civil and dull Spoken like a true martial artist.
Your kung fu must be the realz. :)

lkfmdc
02-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Wow the MA anti-christ is back

and people wondered why the Pope stepped down :rolleyes:

Bernard
02-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Wow the MA anti-christ is back, was getting a bit civil and dull round here.

I wonder if Gene has a kill switch wired into Daves PC for DEFCON 1 threads?

In any case its great to have him back, loud - but he speaks the truth :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB0ZwyhTxZI

Blacktiger
02-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Who would have thought..... he has unified us all on the forum and has brought everyone back out of the woodwork today.

Putting the ying in the yang ya'll ;)

Bernard
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM
And His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler. ;)

lkfmdc
02-26-2013, 08:39 PM
This is both amusing and frightening all at the same time.....

EarthDragon
02-27-2013, 05:12 AM
pops popcorn sits back, sips soda.....................

Dale Dugas
02-27-2013, 08:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rmGjNYg.gif

Kellen Bassette
02-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Did Dale just meme himself?

MightyB
02-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Did Dale just meme himself?

Sweet. New trend.

GeneChing
02-27-2013, 10:09 AM
This is both amusing and frightening all at the same time..... I second this, but about the self meme-ing trend.

lkfmdc
02-27-2013, 10:42 AM
by the way, for those of you who thought I really left forever, you all have such short memories! Do you not forget my birthday gift to Gene Ching!

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=845423&postcount=54

GeneChing
02-27-2013, 11:05 AM
71. LKFMDC's pledge to never leave the forum (just to keep it interesting) What kind of OCD fevered brain remembers a post like that from half a decade ago? :eek:

:p

taai gihk yahn
02-27-2013, 11:07 AM
What kind of OCD fevered brain remembers a post like that from half a decade ago? :eek:

U really hav to ask that?

Bernard
02-27-2013, 11:11 AM
And His coming was foretold in the Book of BaWang. He will come with a Vengeance on David, Son of Jamie. The Warring Trolls will unite across the Forums of Ching. And the Virgin Warrior, Pure-Hearted Lucas shall be offered up in Sacrifice to appease His Wrath. His Truth will ring in the hearts of the Kickboxers, and They shall be Glorified forevermore. Peace be upon you, Internet Traveler. ;)

This is both amusing and frightening all at the same time.....

pops popcorn sits back, sips soda.....................

I second this, but about the self meme-ing trend.

All great Horror movies have sequels.... :p

lkfmdc
02-27-2013, 11:12 AM
What kind of OCD fevered brain remembers a post like that from half a decade ago? :eek:

I only found it because YOU posted a link to your old birthday thread :rolleyes:

Kellen Bassette
All great Horror movies have sequels.... :p

A lot of the bad ones too! :cool:

lkfmdc
U really hav to ask that?

/\ see above, that mind is GENE CHING....

Bernard
02-27-2013, 11:26 AM
A lot of the bad ones too! :cool:

Too true.... :D

Dale Dugas
02-27-2013, 12:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PQTjzLY.jpg

lkfmdc
02-27-2013, 12:28 PM
who is the kill joy that moved this? :mad:

Kellen Bassette
02-27-2013, 12:43 PM
You should post a fearsome picture of you eating a cupcake with the caption reading, "Your next!"

taai gihk yahn
02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
who is the kill joy that moved this? :mad:

I guess u have been reclassified as "off topic"; ah well, sooner or later it happens to all of us I suppose...

GeneChing
02-27-2013, 01:55 PM
/\ see above, that mind is GENE CHING.... Well, I'm paid to be here. Well, sort of...:o

who is the kill joy that moved this? :mad: It'll actually get more presence here, as the OT forum is slower so it'll be on the first page longer. That being said, I didn't move it. I might have, had I thought about it more. I could look up who moved it, but I'm not going to do that. I'm hoping it was one of our quieter mods - they are the sneakiest.

You should post a fearsome picture of you eating a cupcake with the caption reading, "Your next!" Oh don't encourage him.

lkfmdc
02-27-2013, 02:07 PM
I could look up who moved it, but I'm not going to do that.

tease :mad:

Yum Cha
02-27-2013, 02:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PQTjzLY.jpg

Dale, I've always thought "The Beard" was one of Kimbo's secret weapons...

sanjuro_ronin
02-27-2013, 02:16 PM
“There was a man name Gene Ching who had many trouble makers. The one know as David Ross said to Gene, ‘My Liege, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property to him.

“Not long after that, Dave Ross got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he had spent everything, there was a severe lack of practical martial arts in that whole country, and he began to see the need. So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who rejoiced in his teachings ( and free incentives). Yet He longed to fill his stomach with the the readings of Kung fu forums.

“When he came to his senses, he said, ‘I must return to the kung fu forums! I will set out and go back to Gene and say to him: My Liege, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called LKFMDC; make me like one of your hired servants.’ So he got up and went to Gene Ching.

“But while he was still a long way off, Gene CHing saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to him, threw his arms around him !

“Dave Ross said to him, ‘My Liege, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy of your forum’

“But Gene Ching said to his moderators, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

“Meanwhile, David Jamieson was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and Our Liege has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

“DJ became angry and refused to go in. So Gene Ching went out and pleaded with him. But he answered his Liege, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. But when this forum poster of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

“‘My moderator,’ Gene Ching said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

Kellen Bassette
02-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Nice retelling Sanjuro. That must be from the NIV, it reads a bit different in King James.

Personally, I think LKFMDC and DJ should have a grudge match. Jamieson will be oiled with Quebec's finest maple syrup, Ross with upstate New York's. Whoever is knocked off the Lei Tai first will be forever Bawang's personal slave.

David Jamieson
02-27-2013, 02:39 PM
The prodigal son? Really?

Did you copy paste that and replace the names? :p

David Jamieson
02-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Nice retelling Sanjuro. That must be from the NIV, it reads a bit different in King James.

Personally, I think LKFMDC and DJ should have a grudge match. Jamieson will be oiled with Quebec's finest maple syrup, Ross with upstate New York's. Whoever is knocked off the Lei Tai first will be forever Bawang's personal slave.

But I have no grudge...

Anybody got a spare one?

taai gihk yahn
02-27-2013, 02:41 PM
“There was a man name Gene Ching who had many trouble makers. The one know as David Ross said to Gene, ‘My Liege, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property to him.

“Not long after that, Dave Ross got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he had spent everything, there was a severe lack of practical martial arts in that whole country, and he began to see the need. So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who rejoiced in his teachings ( and free incentives). Yet He longed to fill his stomach with the the readings of Kung fu forums.

“When he came to his senses, he said, ‘I must return to the kung fu forums! I will set out and go back to Gene and say to him: My Liege, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called LKFMDC; make me like one of your hired servants.’ So he got up and went to Gene Ching.

“But while he was still a long way off, Gene CHing saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to him, threw his arms around him !

“Dave Ross said to him, ‘My Liege, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy of your forum’

“But Gene Ching said to his moderators, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

“Meanwhile, David Jamieson was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and Our Liege has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

“DJ became angry and refused to go in. So Gene Ching went out and pleaded with him. But he answered his Liege, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. But when this forum poster of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

“‘My moderator,’ Gene Ching said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”
I bow humbly at thy recounting of this tale, and verily, bestoweth upon thee as laureled victory this thing that calleth they "the Internetz" as recompense for the telling...

Bring the fattened calf and kill it.
dang, Lucas just can't seem to catch a break around here this week...

Kellen Bassette
02-27-2013, 02:43 PM
But I have no grudge...

Anybody got a spare one?

I'll loan you one of mine, if it will help raise interest in maple syrup and sanda fighting.

GeneChing
02-27-2013, 02:46 PM
You know what a soft spot I have for the good book. ;)

Now go back to posting pix of hotties.

David Jamieson
02-27-2013, 02:49 PM

Bible Tits!

taai gihk yahn
02-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Bible Tits!

it's been done...

http://www.jessicakender.com/gallery_images/03_AO.jpg

Lucas
02-27-2013, 04:32 PM
dang, Lucas just can't seem to catch a break around here this week...

We all have a purpose, my friend.

Wyrd bið ful aræd!!

sanjuro_ronin
02-28-2013, 06:25 AM
The prodigal son? Really?

Did you copy paste that and replace the names? :p

Yep, I wasn't going to put THAT much work into it, LOL !

sanjuro_ronin
02-28-2013, 06:27 AM

My Liege,
http://fivehourfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pool-hottie.jpg

David Jamieson
02-28-2013, 07:26 AM
it's been done...

http://www.jessicakender.com/gallery_images/03_AO.jpg

Oh sweet ***** of Babylon.

Show us your Bible Tits!

sanjuro_ronin
02-28-2013, 08:20 AM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/01/belle-jezebel/camilla-belle-jezebel-06.jpg

David Jamieson
02-28-2013, 08:49 AM
They photoshopped her pores out...

she has no pores!

sanjuro_ronin
02-28-2013, 08:52 AM
They photoshopped her pores out...

she has no pores!

A creation of Satan to tempt mortal man !!!
:D

David Jamieson
02-28-2013, 11:30 AM
A creation of Satan to tempt mortal man !!!
:D

wait...so are you saying that Satan, Lord of Darkness, Prince of Pain, is actually Jimmy the graphics intern at Jezebel Magazine?

That's amazing! So amazing, it could be true!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
02-28-2013, 11:35 AM
wait...so are you saying that Satan, Lord of Darkness, Prince of Pain, is actually Jimmy the graphics intern at Jezebel Magazine?

That's amazing! So amazing, it could be true!!!!

One of his many minions !!!
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3779/galleryenlargedselitaeb.jpg

David Jamieson
02-28-2013, 02:43 PM
ok...well that one is a little creepy...