mooyingmantis
03-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Here is the first page of my teaching notes for this form:

摘 要 二 路
zhāi yào èr lù
Essentials Second Road

01. 仙 人 指 路
Immortal Points to the Road
If the enemy strikes at my middle or upper centerline, I use my left forearm to suspend his incoming hand and strike his left cheek with my right hammerfist. If he raises his hand to block or parry, I use my left fist to strike his facial gate.

02. 鳌 鱼 侧 身 连 环 脚
Aoyu Turns Body with Linked Kicks
If the enemy uses a straight strike to my center area, I use my left hand to sweep aside his incoming strike, then use my left foot to kick his groin or abdominal area. If he evades my left foot, my right foot and right fist simultaneously attack him low and high.

03. 右 封 左 添 肘
Right Seal, Left Add Elbow
If the enemy uses a straight strike to my center or upper area, I use my right hand to lift his wrist or forearm upwards. Then I use my left elbow to strike with a rising blow to his chest or abdominal area.

04. 左 采 右 盘 肘
Left Pluck, Right Coiling Elbow
If the enemy strikes at my center area with his fist, I use my left hand to seal his incoming strike and quickly advance my left foot to hook his ankle. Then I strike the left side of his ribcage with an inward turning right elbow strike.

05. 右 隔 肘
Right Separate Elbow
If the enemy evades my "Left Pluck, Right Coiling Elbow" attack, I quickly advance my right foot and use my right fist to strike his lower level to uproot him.

06. 右 搓 锤
Right Rubbing Strike
If the enemy kicks at my lower area from behind, I turn my body around and use my left hand to hook his incoming leg and strike to his lower abdomen.

07. 反 身 顺 手 牵 羊
Turn Body, Sideward Hand Leads Sheep
If the enemy attacks with a straight strike to my center or upper area from behind, I turn my body around and use my right hand to pluck his incoming fist downward. Meanwhile, I use my left hand to pluck his elbow area.

08. 锁 口 锤
Lock Mouth Strike
After I use "Turn Body, Sideward Hand Leads Sheep", I use my right hand to strike his jaw or throat.

09. 偷 展 隔 肘
Steal Open & Separate Elbow
If the enemy raises his hand to parry my "Lock Mouth Strike", I leak my left arm out from below my right arm to grab the enemy's wrist, step my left foot forward to hook the enemy's ankle and strike to the enemy's abdomen with my right fist.

10. 合 手 走 马 双 扣
Ride Horse with Both Hands Fastened Together
If the enemy attempts to hit my middle area with a straight strike, I use both hands to redirect the enemy's arm downward, step forward to hook his ankle with my left foot and strike his chest with my right fist.