PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories

Snipsky
03-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Since it was brought up already, i have a question. Is martial law to America coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcbWPHTF2Us

Snipsky
03-11-2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxq8LNspByQ

Snipsky
03-11-2013, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoynvdROFhw

David Jamieson
03-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Theory?

Here, theory this:
http://i.imgur.com/sp8HTOu.jpg

Syn7
03-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Question for Drake.

I'm sure you are tired of hearing about civilian deaths with drone attacks. But what do you think about the double taps?

Also, I heard the Manning tape earlier. Do you believe US intelligence was assisting al Maliki in "removing" his political opposition? Well I guess we know for sure they did with the info leaked... But do you think it was done knowingly and on purpose? Maybe justified by convincing eachother it was "for the greater good". Nice gov yall set up there, btw. lol, I don't wanna pick at ya tho. I'm just curious as to what you think about that?

Could there be consequences if you said yes you do believe they did this knowingly, if certain superiors found out? Maybe not legal trouble, but blackball type stuff?

Syn7
03-13-2013, 12:37 AM
I wonder how long till somebody says these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_187727&feature=iv&src_vid=Al5RhaJgxxU&v=52tFxg0O_bs

...were selected and purposely injured for the bionic programs. Or maybe that they are actually damaged androids and to explain the visible machinery, they call them prosthetics. Or maybe some of those alien vessels that seem to be here every second day are actually doing experiments and this is all just an elaborate cover story.

I think the constitution is being eroded because of greed and fear. Not some plot for a military coup. If anything will set off martial law it will be those idiot 'muricans with arsenals thinking everyone is trying to take all their ****. It would be such a sad self fulfilling prophecy. Fear and greed.

Kellen Bassette
03-13-2013, 04:39 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5040278157722324&pid=15.1

Conspiracy theory? We see ourselves moving to martial law daily. Police have become/are becoming para military units, nationwide. Laws are constantly being updated to support this transition.

Don't worry. The government has only your best interest in mind. Any ulterior motive at all would just be silly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/06/aclu-police-militarization-swat_n_2813334.html

David Jamieson
03-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Prosthetic limbs are advanced during war time in particular.
Learning now is exponential in many fields of study.
Fear and ignorance have always been the real enemy.

Drake
03-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Question for Drake.

I'm sure you are tired of hearing about civilian deaths with drone attacks. But what do you think about the double taps?

Also, I heard the Manning tape earlier. Do you believe US intelligence was assisting al Maliki in "removing" his political opposition? Well I guess we know for sure they did with the info leaked... But do you think it was done knowingly and on purpose? Maybe justified by convincing eachother it was "for the greater good". Nice gov yall set up there, btw. lol, I don't wanna pick at ya tho. I'm just curious as to what you think about that?

Could there be consequences if you said yes you do believe they did this knowingly, if certain superiors found out? Maybe not legal trouble, but blackball type stuff?

I think you are way out in left field is what I think.

Snipsky
03-13-2013, 11:56 AM
The u.s. govern. is going to go ape shet on you fellas. buying up all the ammo....i guess they expect to be using them some time soon.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dem-group-labels-talk-of-dhs-bullet-buys-extremist.html

Syn7
03-13-2013, 12:13 PM
I think you are way out in left field is what I think.

Yeah but you think you won both wars. So we can agree to disagree, I guess.

Ok so what do you think about the double taps? Taking down first responders and such.

DJ:
Prosthetics are always on the move, you just notice more during and right after wartime because of the rally behind the fallen soldiers type mentality. Engineers who make these things aren't like "**** it, the war is over. I'm gonna switch my career focus now" and obviously the medical side of it isn't gonna stop working on it. There are more than enough amputees out there who need new and better gear.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 12:23 PM
The u.s. govern. is going to go ape shet on you fellas. buying up all the ammo....i guess they expect to be using them some time soon.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dem-group-labels-talk-of-dhs-bullet-buys-extremist.html

I understand how that can raise some eyebrows and for sure it begs a few questions, but I wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions. I have heard a handful of reasonable and plausible theories and the truth is that at this point we (the peasants) just don't know why they did that.

Just keep in mind that the outrage would be intense and fingers would be pointing all over the place if they ended up needing all that and didn't have it. Their job is to prepare for the worst. This shouldn't be an indicator that they plan to start capping citizens for breaking curfew and ****.

I do not think there is a widespread conspiracy to militarize your country. I think it's all part of a more natural progression that people have made for themselves. Just like I dont think there is one guy telling all bankers to suck the lifeblood out of everything. I think it was a gradual, and in hindsight obvious, consequence of the "American way" which was contradictory to the founding principles and the ones people always invoke to distort and justify their bull****.

Drake
03-13-2013, 12:38 PM
I love how normal purchases of ammunition by the government are considered a terrifying event, though they DO IT EVERY SINGLE YEAR AS PART OF THEIR BUDGET.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Is it possible they made a bigger purchase because they see budget cuts coming their way and they want to make sure they have what they need? Sounds reasonable. I mean, I dunno what their intentions are, but I just think it's a huge leap to assume it's a precursor to some plan for martial law when the military buys ammunition. That's what they do.

Snipsky
03-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Is it possible they made a bigger purchase because they see budget cuts coming their way and they want to make sure they have what they need? Sounds reasonable. I mean, I dunno what their intentions are, but I just think it's a huge leap to assume it's a precursor to some plan for martial law when the military buys ammunition. That's what they do.

brother. the lit'rally the shet...poo poo.....dookie.....is going to hit the fan.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 01:07 PM
brother. the lit'rally the shet...poo poo.....dookie.....is going to hit the fan.

Maybe they are getting ready to nix the 2nd amendment. Need ammo to last the long war on guns. :p

I think many of you want the **** to hit the fan. In the same way that I got jealous of the people on the ferry that sunk off the coast of BC awhile back. What an adventure! :D Lifeboats, camping out, arguing over supplies. Sounds like a blast.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 01:18 PM
There was a bit of a drone scare in NYC recently. Pilot saw a small craft. Probably a hobbyist. I made a quadcopter that has no range restrictions other than the obvious one, power. I can fly it manually or on it's own, totally automated. It can navigate and correct and recalculate its path when pushed off course. GPS is really handy.

It's not very big, 5 feet corner to corner. But big enough to scaree people. So what is stopping me from arming it and doing harm? Not a **** thing. Be afraid....!!! :D

Seriously, I have no intention on hurting anyone, I just like building stuff. So please don't put me on a no fly list big brother. :)

Drake
03-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Drives these guys crazy when absolutely nothing keeps happening. Some of these lunatics have been bracing for decades. Can't be healthy to have your anus clenched that tight for so long.

Drake
03-13-2013, 02:11 PM
There was a bit of a drone scare in NYC recently. Pilot saw a small craft. Probably a hobbyist. I made a quadcopter that has no range restrictions other than the obvious one, power. I can fly it manually or on it's own, totally automated. It can navigate and correct and recalculate its path when pushed off course. GPS is really handy.

It's not very big, 5 feet corner to corner. But big enough to scaree people. So what is stopping me from arming it and doing harm? Not a **** thing. Be afraid....!!! :D

Seriously, I have no intention on hurting anyone, I just like building stuff. So please don't put me on a no fly list big brother. :)

Same thing that's stopping you from creating something much more lethal by using normal household products.

Power, dwell time, and targeting all are key components, and if you don't have them, you aren't doing much. Reminds me of a Grand Theft Auto game where you take model planes and shoot down other model planes, or the one where you have a remote control helicopter full of explosives and use it to blow up a building.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Yeah it's not as easy as some may think, but it's not as hard as some may think. Mounting a firearm wouldn't be that hard but you would have to eliminate alot of the weight and still manage to deal with recoil.

You can make some pretty destructive stuff with what you can get online or at the hardware store. I mean, I have never made semtex, but I have made dynamite. That **** aint hard.

Granted it wouldn't fdo very well against military or police, but you can still do a ton of damage. It just depends on what you know and how creative you are. I mean 20 years ago if somebody said "terrorists can use a missile to destroy the trade center with no military gear at all" people would have laughed. Such a simple plan, yet so so effective. That one oversight fundamentally changed our society. Box cutters and airplanes.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Also, I wouldn't call what I could use to build stuff like that "common household products". Still, it's accessible.

SoCo KungFu
03-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Maybe they are getting ready to nix the 2nd amendment. Need ammo to last the long war on guns. :p

I think many of you want the **** to hit the fan. In the same way that I got jealous of the people on the ferry that sunk off the coast of BC awhile back. What an adventure! :D Lifeboats, camping out, arguing over supplies. Sounds like a blast.

Like I said, North America is full of people that think the end times are coming and that its a good thing. They want it because they have this crap built up in their head that a violent end is the gateway to their paradise.

If it wasn't so taboo to criticize beliefs, an outsider could make a strong argument that 85% of Americans are sociopaths.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Word. It's really reflected in the choice of pop movies and tv shows too. All that armageddon red dawn zombie vampire crap. Everybody wants adventure till they find out that they can't go back and it sucks when ur house is blown up and people are actually trying to kill you or worse.

I'm a borderline sociopath.:p

Quite often I view people as objects. Not to say I do bad things. I'm just sayin'... That fat ***** blocking the cereal aisle w/ her rascal scooter while she talks on her phone is nothing more than an annoying object in my way.

Drake
03-13-2013, 05:28 PM
The Walking Dead is an amazing show. Shut your mouth.

The Red Dawn remake has generally been viewed as garbage, btw.

Syn7
03-13-2013, 05:29 PM
One conspiracy that annoys me is those who deny the climate shift is even happening. Sure, we can debate the cause, but we can no longer deny the most obvious changes.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/growth-shift.html

While it is true that we are in a natural state of warming these days, just looking at graphs of data over the last 80 years or so are pretty clear. We can't prove some of these things.... yet. But we can say without a doubt that at least some of this is due to humans.

I know I know, before anyone says it, the above is a simplistic outline. We can get into details, but I just wanted to see if this would spark an intelligent debate. I am hopeful, but not delusional. This stuff usually ends up being a one sided **** show like the UFO thread, but I still wanna try.

Snipsky
03-13-2013, 05:39 PM
One conspiracy that annoys me is those who deny the climate shift is even happening. Sure, we can debate the cause, but we can no longer deny the most obvious changes.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...wth-shift.html

its not happening. that's just you over reacting to something you don't comprehend. everything is as it was. don't try to stir the pot because you don't believe in little green aliens.

David Jamieson
03-14-2013, 07:33 AM
The Walking Dead is an amazing show. Shut your mouth.

The Red Dawn remake has generally been viewed as garbage, btw.

Seems racist in some ways and propaganda demonizing of Asians in other ways...

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C0EqQTX44s

Drake
03-14-2013, 12:46 PM

No, not really. China is the last bastion of communism. However, the studio changed the enemy to North Korea at the last minute, Because they didn't want to alienate the Chinese market. They sold out, basically.

MightyB
03-14-2013, 12:51 PM

Who else really would have the resources to invade America? It wasn't racist, it was trying to be realistic. Then they pu$$ied out and had it be N. Korea. I mean really... N. Korea - that's a week long battle at best for the good ol' USA. Especially if we're smart and just decide to glass them and get it over with quickly.

David Jamieson
03-14-2013, 01:10 PM
NK... I just read a little tale about the NK soldier who defected because of the nail clippers epiphany?

He thought that if NK couldn't make as good a pair of nail clippers as America, how could they possibly meet them in weaponry. So, NK may as well be throwing potatoes at the guard towers from the long and short of it. (Even though anyone is ill advised and in bad form to underestimate an enemy who sings songs of your death)

Anyway I find it interesting that you don't find a deliberately targeted ethnicity regarded as a threat in fictional telling isn't regarded as racist. Not to mention, why are the heroes all white kids with one black kid who used to be a white kid in the original?

To be fair, I do regard Hollywood as a bastion of institutionalized racism in many respects.

MightyB
03-14-2013, 01:14 PM
I haven't seen it, so I can't make a judgement, but I loved the original. There is a similar movie set in Australia called "Tomorrow When the War Began" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KhErNyiq8) that handled the idea of a Chinese invasion really well. They did it by just not defining the enemy. You'd have to see it, but IMO, they did it well.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:18 PM
I don't think it's racist. I do find it to be propaganda though.

TV and movies are getting very unhealthy. It was bad enough when it just kept you from being productive, but now it's getting out of control. People stay home tand watch others live their lives and do their work rather than live their own lives and do their own work. Yeah sure it's cool to see other cultures and other jobs, but you can nail off a handful of em in one episode. All this drawn out fake drama crap is unhealthy.

So there are a few sitcoms I watch when I just don't wanna do anything. They are on demand, so I can watch on my terms which is cool, but they still have a few commercials and ads for other shows on the network. I saw four ads for four shows and I thought they were all the same show. They were all on some "homeland" vibe. This stuff is unhealthy. It's one thing if you just watch one show and that's that, but much of the audience are chronic tv watchers. That stuff doesn't help with the whole gun nut with the arsenal in the basement thing and the conspiracy tools that think everyone is out to take their stuff.

Jimbo
03-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Most countries, including (or especially) the U.S. are afraid of antagonizing China, and it's all to do with economics. IMO, if there were a complete takeover, it will be economic as opposed to militarily. It's already been happening for quite some time, anyway.

OTOH, let's be honest here. Most Westerners can't tell the difference between Asian people. Whether it's Chinese, Japanese, Korean (north or south), Vietnamese, Thai, etc., etc. Like many couldn't differentiate between Indian Sikhs, Hindus, and the Taliban after 9/11.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Anyway I find it interesting that you don't find a deliberately targeted ethnicity regarded as a threat in fictional telling isn't regarded as racist. Not to mention, why are the heroes all white kids with one black kid who used to be a white kid in the original?

To be fair, I do regard Hollywood as a bastion of institutionalized racism in many respects.

Haha, the got themselves a token huh.

MightyB
03-14-2013, 01:20 PM
That stuff doesn't help with the whole gun nut with the arsenal in the basement thing and the conspiracy tools that think everyone is out to take their stuff.

LOL - we practice martial arts!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DvlWo60SGRg/SLew0RgXKiI/AAAAAAAABEU/SaRhFHfd3fg/s400/cartoon.jpg

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:24 PM
lol... You may have an arsenal but I don't. I learned because I was actually fighting. Then I grew up a lil and stopped fighting but still found it to be a good way to stay in shape. But even for those who immerse themselves in it, it's not the same as having a 50 cal mount on your H2 with 200 years worth of ammo in your cellar.

I do have some weapons, but I don't have an exotic collection or anything.

MightyB
03-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Seriously - we spend a lot of time practicing for a fight that's most likely never going to happen, and then we get online and argue about who's got the best training methods.

LOL - we're not exactly that much of a better crowd than the doomsday preppers.

MightyB
03-14-2013, 01:26 PM
lol... You may have an arsenal but I don't. I learned because I was actually fighting. Then I grew up a lil and stopped fighting but still found it to be a good way to stay in shape. But even for those who immerse themselves in it, it's not the same as having a 50 cal mount on your H2 with 200 years worth of ammo in your cellar.

who told you 'bout my gunz and food?!?!?!?! Now I'm going to have to kill You!

it was Lucas wasn't it?!?!?! D@mn you Lucas!

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Seriously - we spend a lot of time practicing for a fight that's most likely never going to happen, and then we get online and argue about who's got the best training methods.

LOL - we're not exactly that much of a better crowd than the doomsday preppers.

I don't really engage in those discussions. I have no interest.

BTW, doomsday preppers, another horrible reality show. They have a real houswives of vancouver now. WTF, right? Is it just me? This stuff is nuts right?

David Jamieson
03-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Who else really would have the resources to invade America? It wasn't racist, it was trying to be realistic. Then they pu$$ied out and had it be N. Korea. I mean really... N. Korea - that's a week long battle at best for the good ol' USA. Especially if we're smart and just decide to glass them and get it over with quickly.

The only ones who ever invaded America were the British. They burnt down the white house and went back up to the colony after waiting around to no response because the American army was in Baltimore on a Goose chase or something.

besides some lamo imperial japanese balloons and mini subs, in the 20th century, with 2 major world wars, there has been NO land invasion of North America. Hence, it's absurd to hypothesize. Besides, the country is too big. Even the Chinese couldn't get enough boots on the ground to take over North America.

You ever hear of the "Scallywags"? (British civs trained to be terrorist commandos in teh event the Nazis landed.)

well, in America, don't you think that would be a distinct reality? Every Tom, jimmy and Bufus would be loaded for bear standing on the shore waiting for the boat for pete's sake.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:35 PM
who told you 'bout my gunz and food?!?!?!?! Now I'm going to have to kill You!

it was Lucas wasn't it?!?!?! D@mn you Lucas!

I made a secret tunnel to your shelter. Lucas did most of the planning. If it comes down to it we're gonna make you share!

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:37 PM
The only ones who ever invaded America were the British. They burnt down the white house and went back up to the colony after waiting around to no response because the American army was in Baltimore on a Goose chase or something.

besides some lamo imperial japanese balloons and mini subs, in the 20th century, with 2 major world wars, there has been NO land invasion of North America. Hence, it's absurd to hypothesize. Besides, the country is too big. Even the Chinese couldn't get enough boots on the ground to take over North America.

You ever hear of the "Scallywags"? (British civs trained to be terrorist commandos in teh event the Nazis landed.)

well, in America, don't you think that would be a distinct reality? Every Tom, jimmy and Bufus would be loaded for bear standing on the shore waiting for the boat for pete's sake.

My grampa told me some pretty crazy stories of chasing japanese off the west coast of BC. They set a bunch of fires and stuff.

David Jamieson
03-14-2013, 01:41 PM
My grampa told me some pretty crazy stories of chasing japanese off the west coast of BC. They set a bunch of fires and stuff.

Yeah...Canada has a crappy record there too. We essentially interred all Japanese citizens in camps until the end of the war. Same down south.

this was because it was Japanese journalists or something that set up the information and data gathering for the imperial fleet to find and bombard Pearl Harbour at the right time.

the small saving grace was they ('Murica!!) had one admiral who was a bit of a demi-god and he took his fleet out of port before they showed up and bombed the battle groups.

the Carriers and support had already sailed. If they had stayed and been lost as well, who knows what might have been different in the pacific. the Americans might of have to had bought the French Fleet from the British who scuppered it so the Germans would't get it. :eek:

MightyB
03-14-2013, 01:49 PM
There's a McDonalds virtually anywhere in the world. That in itself shows that there's no longer going to be good old world wars. It's all economics and corporations now, and with the exception of China, economics and corporations aren't really nationalistic. They're equal opportunity oppressors.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah...Canada has a crappy record there too. We essentially interred all Japanese citizens in camps until the end of the war. Same down south.

this was because it was Japanese journalists or something that set up the information and data gathering for the imperial fleet to find and bombard Pearl Harbour at the right time.

the small saving grace was they ('Murica!!) had one admiral who was a bit of a demi-god and he took his fleet out of port before they showed up and bombed the battle groups.

the Carriers and support had already sailed. If they had stayed and been lost as well, who knows what might have been different in the pacific. the Americans might of have to had bought the French Fleet from the British who scuppered it so the Germans would't get it. :eek:

The ultimate "don't put all your eggs in one basket" lesson.

The US also pretty much extorted Britain before doing the right thing. ByeBye BE hello AE. So how many satellite bases do they have now?

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I don't think it's racist. I do find it to be propaganda though.

you are a victim of the illuminati. racism is their creation. so is the whte man's guilt over racism.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 02:04 PM
There's a McDonalds virtually anywhere in the world. That in itself shows that there's no longer going to be good old world wars. It's all economics and corporations now, and with the exception of China, economics and corporations aren't really nationalistic. They're equal opportunity oppressors.

Globalization pretty much ends some problems and creates some more. It depends what you want, I guess. The US says they abhor kings yet they are acting very similar to the way the "Republicans" were acting when Caesar fed them their asses before the collapse. Actually it was people like Marius and the brothers Grachii that really paved the way for that confrontation though. Anyways, it's sad to see a country who has wonderful words on wonderful monuments that say things like

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Then they go and polarize like they are now. And dragging us down with them. Not to say we aren't accountable. The mob is waking up, this may get pretty ugly. If we want to learn from history we need to understand that this never goes well.

It's just so sad to see the very principles that made North America special being disregarded.

Drake
03-14-2013, 02:08 PM
you are a victim of the illuminati. racism is their creation. so is the whte man's guilt over racism.

You are both wrong. It's just studio execs trying to cash in on the remake frenzy, such as Total Recall, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Evil Dead, the planned remake of Top Gun etc etc...

This isn't about racism, propaganda, or whatever weird-ass conspiracy theory coming out of Snipsky's bat-**** crazy mouth. It's about money. All about money.

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 02:13 PM
This isn't about racism, propaganda, or whatever weird-ass conspiracy theory coming out of Snipsky's bat-**** crazy mouth. It's about money. All about money.

racist people like money too. so its not about money. its about how big your **** is.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 02:20 PM
You are both wrong. It's just studio execs trying to cash in on the remake frenzy, such as Total Recall, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Evil Dead, the planned remake of Top Gun etc etc...

You are right, propaganda isn't the right word. It's a product of propaganda. It's always about the money Lebowski!

If you look at the numbers, it's very clear that this polarization made some serious ground when Reagan got behind the wheel. Obviously it's about money, but it's also about ego. Many of these people feel the need to control others for their own gain. Power may be a way to get money, but it can be an addiction in itself. Not unlike how blue blood prep geeks compete with portfolios. All the sudden beating your frenemy becomes more important that the well being of the country as a whole. I can't think of anything less patriotic. People like that are very "un american". The willingness to put your whole country into dire straights over money is just sad. IMO parking large sums of money offshore to avoid paying your share is practically treason.

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 02:23 PM
The dumming down of America....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezTIYd5UFRY

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 05:07 PM
or else you will become a mindless drone for the CIA.....dare i say it? oh wait, i did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUW-frxo2X4

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70J04d0puQ0

Syn7
03-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Oh look... Another one. Olympus has fallen. I don't understand the fascination. Whether it's good or not is irrelevant. This stuff is a giant reflection of an unhealthy atmosphere.

Snipsky
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lERbTkN82go

Syn7
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Didn't Randi ***** slap this cat on the Carson show?

Lee Chiang Po
03-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Actually, the military didn't buy up all the ammo. That was done by civilians. The scare of losing all their assault weapons and ammo set off a buying spree that cleaned it out real quick. Now they are making it as fast as they can, but only fast enough that they can keep the military and law enforcement supplied. As soon as the scare is over with the supply will again cover the demand.
I have heard this martial law thing ever since Harry Truman was president. There will always be people thinking this way, and believe me, it is infectious. It only takes one person to spread this stuff because there are so many people that will believe anything they see in print. You can blame it on the president, the congress, whatever, but none of them can do anything the people will not let them do, so it is our own fault that things here are neck deep in $hit.

Drake
03-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Actually, the military didn't buy up all the ammo. That was done by civilians. The scare of losing all their assault weapons and ammo set off a buying spree that cleaned it out real quick. Now they are making it as fast as they can, but only fast enough that they can keep the military and law enforcement supplied. As soon as the scare is over with the supply will again cover the demand.
I have heard this martial law thing ever since Harry Truman was president. There will always be people thinking this way, and believe me, it is infectious. It only takes one person to spread this stuff because there are so many people that will believe anything they see in print. You can blame it on the president, the congress, whatever, but none of them can do anything the people will not let them do, so it is our own fault that things here are neck deep in $hit.

Dude... you are like, older than old.

Syn7
03-14-2013, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=06R-qTXfVYE&feature=endscreen

Snipsky
03-18-2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2a0_1363633138

Snipsky
03-18-2013, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Drake
03-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Does anyone here actually watch these clips?

Here's an idea. Stop being a lazy ******* and post a synopsis or some sort of analysis. Otherwise, you are just some ******* trying to randomly show me pictures of cute kittens.

Conspiracy theorists are lazy mother ****ers these days.

hskwarrior
03-18-2013, 08:49 PM
here's one that's interesting......

David Jamieson
03-19-2013, 07:21 AM
here's one that's interesting......

Hey, that was interesting! :p

SoCo KungFu
03-19-2013, 09:48 AM
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-people-believe-conspiracy-theoies

wenshu
03-23-2013, 07:54 AM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65594

David Jamieson
03-28-2013, 08:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v7Bgv.gif

Snipsky
03-28-2013, 12:12 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/253685_395583797206029_1503253921_n.png

Syn7
04-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Lizard People?! The Craziest Conspiracy Theories Americans Believe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_uVwrPdHkI)

I think it's fair to say that 33% of the population of N. America is completely retarded.

hskwarrior
04-03-2013, 07:42 AM
A Surprising Number Of Americans Believe In Conspiracy Theories

Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

And Many Of Them Are Actually True

Michael Snyder
American Dream
April 3, 2013

Have you ever noticed that whenever the government or the mainstream media wants to demonize a particular point of view they call it a “conspiracy theory”? The unspoken message is that normal people such as us should never dare to question the official propaganda being put out by “official sources”. But what if those “official sources” are wrong? What if those “official sources” have a specific agenda that they are trying to promote? Has it become a crime to ask questions? Has it become a crime to think for ourselves? The other day, Public Policy Polling did an opinion poll about “conspiracy theories”. Just by reading the questions they asked, it is obvious that the goal was to make those that believe in those theories to look foolish. When they released the results of the poll, they stated that some of the “conspiracy theories” could only be found in “the darker corners of the internet” – as if there was something unsavory or evil about them. But is it really “crazy” to believe that sometimes bad people do bad things? A conspiracy is just “a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful”. So do conspiracies ever happen? Of course they happen. They have happened for as long as humanity has existed. But in this day and age, we are just supposed to assume that all of our politicians and all of the big corporations that dominate our society are just sweet and wonderful and would never want to do us any harm whatsoever.

Let’s take a look at some of the results of the Public Policy Polling survey about conspiracy theories. Excerpts from the results are in bold, and my comments follow thereafter…

“37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax”

The planet has been warming up and cooling down for thousands of years, and most “climate change” can be directly attributed to the gigantic ball of fire that our planet is revolving around. Even if “greenhouse gases” did play a significant role in “climate change”, the truth is that carbon emissions make up less than 5 percent of all greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and human activity accounts for less than 5 percent of all carbon emissions. So to suggest that “global warming” could ever be significantly influenced by reducing carbon emissions is absolutely laughable.

“6% of voters believe Osama bin Laden is still alive”

They rapidly dumped his “dead body” into the ocean and the American public has still never seen any of the pictures that supposedly show that Osama bin Laden is dead. Are we just supposed to trust our politicians when they tell us that the U.S. military killed him? After all, our politicians lie for a living. Plus, the truth is that there is a tremendous amount of evidence that bin Laden died many years before the now famous Seal team raid on a compound in Pakistan.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

“28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t”

Whether you want to call them “the New World Order” or “the Illuminati” or “the global elite”, the truth is that nobody should be able to deny that there are ultra-wealthy individuals that are seeking to dominate the planet. If you doubt this, please see the following article: “Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings“.

“20% of voters believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism, 51% do not”

At one time I didn’t believe that there was a link either. But then I started looking into the evidence for myself. Why do they make us feel like criminals for asking questions about this? Is it because it threatens billions of dollars in pharmaceutical company profits? I put a lot of what I learned on this issue into this article: “Vaccines And Autism: The Secret That You Are Not Supposed To Know“.

“9% of voters think the government adds fluoride to our water supply for sinister reasons (not just dental health)”

Whatever the intention, the truth is that there is a tremendous amount of evidence that drinking fluoride is very harmful to humans. A number of studies have shown that it actually causes brain damage, and it has been shown to accelerate the growth of cancer. A blog post by Mary Bloomersummarized some of the other reasons why we should avoid Fluoride…

41% of kids today have fluoridosis
The ADA and the CDC both advise that parents not use fluoridated water to make infant formula
Fluoride is used as an insecticide and a rat poison There’s plenty of fluoride in the food we eat!
A toddler gets as much fluoride in their system as a 250 lb. man
Toothpastes have warnings “keep away from children under 6 yrs. – if you swallow more than is allowed for brushing, contact a poison control center immediately” (Ever watch a little kid brush their teeth?)
Sodium Fluorine (fluoride) is one of the basic ingredients in PROZAC® and Sarin nerve gas (yes, you read that right!)
Hitler added fluoride to the water of concentration camps to induce compliance in prisoners.
Fluoride increases your absorption of aluminum (a neurotoxin.) Large amounts of aluminum are found in the brains of Alzheimer patients.

“51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone”

Does anyone actually still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone? Even though a majority of the American people now believe that there was a larger conspiracy at work in that assassination, the government and the media are still sticking to their story.

“5% believe exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons”

Do you see how they worded that question? The exhaust trails that normal aircraft leave behind are called “contrails“, and they usually disappear within moments. “Chemtrails” are something else entirely. Once they are sprayed in the air, they can often remain up there for hours. But apparently we aren’t supposed to notice the huge white lines that crisscross the sky right above our heads. The only real debate about chemtrails should be about what their purpose is. Are they being used for weather modification projects or is something more sinister happening?

“15% of voters think the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry ‘invent’ new diseases to make money”

The pharmaceutical industry may not be inventing diseases just to make money, but they sure do love to invent new reasons to get people hooked on their legal drugs. The sad truth is that the American people are the most doped up people on the face of the planet. The following are some facts about pharmaceutical drugs from my recent article entitled “50 Signs That The U.S. Health Care System Is A Gigantic Money Making Scam“…

-During 2013, Americans will spend more than 280 billion dollars on prescription drugs.

-Prescription drugs cost about 50% more in the United States than they do in other countries.

-In the United States today, prescription painkillers kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.

-Nearly half of all Americans now use prescription drugs on a regular basis according to the CDC. Not only that, the CDC also says that approximately one-third of all Americans use two or more pharmaceutical drugs on a regular basis, and more than ten percent of all Americans use five or more pharmaceutical drugs on a regular basis.

-The percentage of women taking antidepressants in America is higher than in any other country in the world.

-In 2010, the average teen in the U.S. was taking 1.2 central nervous system drugs. Those are the kinds of drugs which treat conditions such as ADHD and depression.

-Children in the United States are three times more likely to be prescribed antidepressants as children in Europe are.

-There were more than two dozen pharmaceutical companies that made over a billion dollars in profits during 2008.

-According to the CDC, approximately three quarters of a million people a year are rushed to emergency rooms in the United States because of adverse reactions to pharmaceutical drugs.

As you can see, there are usually at least two sides to every story.

So the next time someone tries to dismiss a particular viewpoint by dismissing it as a “conspiracy theory” just because it does not conform to the official propaganda being put out by the U.S. government and the mainstream media, perhaps you should say something.

We are living at a time when it is more important than ever to think for ourselves. Our world is becoming increasingly unstable, and there are lots of people out there that want to tell us what we should believe.

Do not allow the government and the media to do your thinking for you. That is the lazy way out, and it will only end in a whole lot of pain.

Question everything.

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

The truth is out there, but you are going to have to unplug from “the matrix” in order to find it.

Syn7
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Alex Jones is one of those guys who speaks 20% obvious and 80% retarded crazy. To the uneducated emotional ****tards of the world, they see that 20% and use it to validate the 80% of pure crazy. This is the true mark of a moron. To just allow themselves to be force fed bull**** while pointing fingers at everyone else for allegedly doing the same thing. And in some cases they are right, but not because they are smart. They are still idiots. It stands to reason that an insane person or an idiot would get it right once in a while.

Syn7
04-03-2013, 02:41 PM
People that use cycles as an excuse to ignore environmental issues are idiots.

People should.... Oh I don't know... become scientifically literate before they take a position. All the data is there for all to see.

Are we at the end of an ice age? Yes. But these changes are slow and steady for the most part and certainly don't change as fast as we are observing today. Do we have an effect on greenhouse gasses? Yes. Is warming the only issue here? **** no. But then most of the retards that believe it's a hoax (not misinterpretation, but a HOAX :rolleyes:) can't even speak on the actual issues. They have no idea what kind of cause and effect is going on here. In fact many of the top thinkers know very little about how exactly it will affect us. What we do know is that some of it is not good for us at all. Sure, there may be some pleasant side effects, but there will be more negative effects. But then I suppose that depends on your perspective and your priorities. If you are a selfish short sighted douchebag, then yeah, makes sense that you would ignore it.

The suggestion that it is all a hoax being used to control us through fear mongering with an end game of global enslavement is simply irresponsible and down right moronic.

Will some people use any leverage they can for any gains possible? Yes, of course. Is it a massive global conspiracy? Keep believing that you ****witts. Natural selection will take care your genetic line soon enough. I must admit, it is somewhat tiring being surrounded by so many evolutionary cul de sacs though. ;)

SoCo KungFu
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Alex Jones is one of those guys who speaks 20% obvious and 80% retarded crazy. To the uneducated emotional ****tards of the world, they see that 20% and use it to validate the 80% of pure crazy. This is the true mark of a moron. To just allow themselves to be force fed bull**** while pointing fingers at everyone else for allegedly doing the same thing. And in some cases they are right, but not because they are smart. They are still idiots. It stands to reason that an insane person or an idiot would get it right once in a while.

A broken clock is correct twice a day. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. And to think that down here these people are actually able to have an equal opinion....

See the wall of text from that idiot above you...

Its amazing really. Esp here in the south. I go through my day with the ever present feeling that I'm surrounded by primitive screwheads. In a way this forum is therapy. I get to see that the fuktastically stupid exist everywhere (again, see the mouth drooling wall of text from exhibit A above you).

Syn7
04-03-2013, 10:52 PM
A broken clock is correct twice a day. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. And to think that down here these people are actually able to have an equal opinion....

See the wall of text from that idiot above you...

Its amazing really. Esp here in the south. I go through my day with the ever present feeling that I'm surrounded by primitive screwheads. In a way this forum is therapy. I get to see that the fuktastically stupid exist everywhere (again, see the mouth drooling wall of text from exhibit A above you).

Knuckledragging evolutionary dead ends, I know. It's brutal. Like I said. AT LEAST 1/3 of the population is retarded. 1/2 are like zombies and those leftover are fighting for the sanity of the whole continent.

What's really sad is that there are enough of them to actually influence the way we all live. That's what you get when you defund education and ship jobs off to other countries. You get bored, broke idiots. Scary combination in such numbers. The US was a world leader in the sciences. Now, not so much. Now we just have a bunch of psychopaths hoarding for reasons they don't even understand. Those literati left over are holding back a huge flood of ignorance and the job gets harder everyday. Thankfully now that people are noticing that they need to emphasize education it looks like it MAY get better sometime in the relatively near future. We'll see, huh.

If you point your fingers at everything, you're bound to stumble on to something, but that doesn't change the fact that they are idiots.

Syn7
04-06-2013, 07:32 PM
http://www.ted.com/talks/lawrence_lessig_we_the_people_and_the_republic_we_ must_reclaim.html

Here is the "conspiracy" you people should be concerned with.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/eu-trade-deal_n_2994410.html

For the record, I don't think this is a conspiracy in the way some people think. Not the secret handshakes and the room full of dark shadows. It's more organic than that. It's simply like minded individuals feeding off each others successes in getting what they want. There is a difference. Greed, theirs for wanting it all and ours for going along with it because we want to be them.

mawali
04-06-2013, 11:01 PM
There are so many real conspiracies out there that people do not seem to know the difference. Here are a few and think about them for awhile!

1. USS Liberty? Why no Benghazi investigations up the wazoo when US Americans were targeted and assassinated by an ally? No one said a thing and all investigations have been quashed before they even begin. Why? This is over 20 years old or so.:confused:

2. When President Reagan came into office, his Chief Strategist stated "I do not want all Americans to vote":D which is against the spirit of the nation and the US Constitution:cool: Where is the Benghazi rage?

3. Ronald Reagan said that he would negotiate with terrorists! Iran Contra, Romney wealth and the RightWing Salvadoreans sought to sell arms to Iran despite providing them to Iraq. Perhaps barter would be a better word but the result is the same. Where is the outrage? Manipulation and deceit is the Strategy and it seems to work well?

4. October Surprise. Do you know where this came from? High level US government officials (proxies) for the political oligarchy contacted North Vietnamese officials to havethem refuse to negotiate peace talks when Johnson and his team had preliminary talks to stop the war in Vietnam. They fell through and Johnson refused to follow through with his impeachment for traitorous acts of those who dealt against the interests of the uS. Johnson wanted to keep the Presidency ure form the rotten fools who buy office like5c lollipops! No Benghazi investigation of this?

Conspiracy theories are just that. People are so simple minded but I wont be surprised they believe Big Bird and Barney are real people! :D

RenDaHai
04-07-2013, 06:25 PM
http://www.ted.com/talks/lawrence_lessig_we_the_people_and_the_republic_we_ must_reclaim.html

Here is the "conspiracy" you people should be concerned with.

Yeah, thats a good/depressing lecture.

I'm not into all these conspiracy theories, but one thing that does annoy me is that after the horror of 9/11, after all this war, after all the soldiers and civilians deaths, all this trouble, the one guy who is pretty much held responsible has been shot.

But we still haven't seen a photo or in fact any proof outside of several conflicting Seal accounts.

I mean, I am sure it did happen, but why not show us a photo? Seriously, after all this trouble Bin Laden has caused why not a photo of his leaking brains to offer some closure.

Doesn't anyone else want to see the proof? Why is this not a bigger thing?

Drake
04-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah, thats a good/depressing lecture.

I'm not into all these conspiracy theories, but one thing that does annoy me is that after the horror of 9/11, after all this war, after all the soldiers and civilians deaths, all this trouble, the one guy who is pretty much held responsible has been shot.

But we still haven't seen a photo or in fact any proof outside of several conflicting Seal accounts.

I mean, I am sure it did happen, but why not show us a photo? Seriously, after all this trouble Bin Laden has caused why not a photo of his leaking brains to offer some closure.

Doesn't anyone else want to see the proof? Why is this not a bigger thing?

Because it's not important. Unless people want to believe OBL is now working with a cyborg Hitler (another unconfirmed kill) to rule the world.

AQ even confirmed we got him. So, unless another OBL vid surfaces, no need for alarm.

RenDaHai
04-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Because it's not important. Unless people want to believe OBL is now working with a cyborg Hitler (another unconfirmed kill) to rule the world.

AQ even confirmed we got him. So, unless another OBL vid surfaces, no need for alarm.

And I believe it. But I still want to see. Not out of some gruesome perversion but because I think it is necessary. I think it is really important. Is his death not important? He has been the catalyst for so much of what has happened since 9/11 and 9/11 itself. So so many people have died. Now that he is dead, the entire world needs to know it. And the only way everyone can know it is if they see evidence that they can understand. A picture is the only thing that everyone can really get. Even if everyone already believes it, for symbolic evidence we still need the picture. I mean, I don't even need to see it myself, but I want to know that someone outside the government has seen it.

Why is it not important that we see the picture?

Syn7
04-07-2013, 10:22 PM
As soon as you start going out of your way to prove stuff like that to people who never believe anything they are told about stuff like this anyways, you open the door to more headaches. Slippery slope, right. I understand where you are coming from, but it just excites the retards. Best to keep them sedated with paranormal investigations, ancient aliens, finding bigfoot, watching videos of building 7 and looking at info wars. They do the least amount damage there.

Perfect example is how me drake and soco "tried" to talk some sense in the UFO thread. Look how well that worked out. Anyone reading who knows better saw the obvious, but there will always be those types that are just too stubborn to question their own beliefs.

I regret dignifying that thread with any response in the first place. From now on if I do go there, I'm not going to bother to actually break it down, I'll just take pot shots.

Snipsky
04-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Perfect example is how me drake and soco "tried" to talk some sense in the UFO thread. Look how well that worked out. Anyone reading who knows better saw the obvious, but there will always be those types that are just too stubborn to question their own beliefs.

I regret dignifying that thread with any response in the first place. From now on if I do go there, I'm not going to bother to actually break it down, I'll just take pot shots.

what are your qualifications that allow you to be a teacher of anyone who never asked? i see why hsk says you, drake, and the other guy are arrogant *****s.

Syn7
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
what are your qualifications that allow you to be a teacher of anyone who never asked? i see why hsk says you, drake, and the other guy are arrogant *****s.

Why? Cause we can spot a simpleton from a mile away?

What are your qualifications to make any sort of determination about the natural word? I mean, I'm assuming you have a BSc, right?

You should probably google that. :rolleyes:

Drake
04-07-2013, 10:54 PM

Because it can't possibly be YOU, right?

RenDaHai
04-08-2013, 03:45 AM
As soon as you start going out of your way to prove stuff like that to people who never believe anything they are told about stuff like this anyways, you open the door to more headaches. Slippery slope, right. I understand where you are coming from, but it just excites the retards. Best to keep them sedated with paranormal investigations, ancient aliens, finding bigfoot, watching videos of building 7 and looking at info wars. They do the least amount damage there.

Well, I get that. Once you start believing in Lizard people your perception of reality must have been so badly damaged that there is no physical proof of anything that will be satisfying.

But moderate people are also ****ed off here. I mean, I believed everything they said about WMDs, in retrospect that seems somewhat exaggerated.

So I don't think the government has the right to be blindly believed in this case. Even though it is entirely plausible, and I reckon that IS what happened, you can't just say it without releasing any tangible proof.

Watch a video of the towers collapse again, now tell me you don't want to see a picture of dead Osama.... not out of want for revenge but, I mean, it would bring a bit of closure to the events. And that is important. If you never see it, you can believe it but you never quite feel satisfied.

Syn7
04-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Well, like I have said before.... a good 1/3rd of the population is retarded. In a Newsweek article they gave 1000 people the citizenship test. Not immigrants, actual Americans.

29% couldn't name the vice president. 73% couldn't correctly say why we fought the Cold War. 44% were unable to define the Bill of Rights. And 6% couldn't even circle Independence Day on a calendar. When asked what happened at the Constitutional Convention, 65% got this wrong. 80% didn't know who was POTUS during WW1. 40% couldn't say who the United States fought in World War II? When asked "During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?" 73% got it wrong. 59% didn't know what Susan B Anthony was about. 27% couldn't say who headed the executive branch. 61% didn't know how long a senate term was. 32% didn't know who would serve as POTUS if both the POTUS and the VP were unable to serve. 81% couldn't name even one power of the federal government. 63% couldn't name how many justices served on the Supreme Court.

In March 2009, the European Journal of Communication asked citizens of Britain, Denmark, Finland, and the U.S. to answer questions on international affairs. The Europeans clobbered us. Sixty-eight percent of Danes, 75 percent of Brits, and 76 percent of Finns could, for example, identify the Taliban, but only 58 percent of Americans managed to do the same—even though we've led the charge in Afghanistan. It was only the latest in a series of polls that have shown us lagging behind our First World peers.

So really, what will a pic do at this point? Most people don't even know what nationality the guy was. Or what his native tongue was. How exactly he was involved with 9/11 or what part he had in other attacks. Sure, a few like you may know better, but it will cause more drama than it will solve. Besides, these days pics and vids mean very little. Short of parading the body, I don't see how they would shut people up about it. Infact even if they did that, you would still have a fringe group claiming it wasn't really him.

mawali
04-08-2013, 05:54 PM
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Here's the real response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPuCdC2Moo

RenDaHai
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
So really, what will a pic do at this point? Most people don't even know what nationality the guy was. Or what his native tongue was. How exactly he was involved with 9/11 or what part he had in other attacks. Sure, a few like you may know better, but it will cause more drama than it will solve. Besides, these days pics and vids mean very little. Short of parading the body, I don't see how they would shut people up about it. Infact even if they did that, you would still have a fringe group claiming it wasn't really him.

Will it cause more trouble though? The people who are ready to fight America have much better reasons than a picture already.

America isn't the entire world. And most intelligent people in the world do know who OBL is and what he has done. I think most people believe he is dead, but many people outside of America are not convinced of the timing and specifics of it all.

Syn7
04-08-2013, 08:02 PM
America isn't the entire world.

Wait... I thought POTUS was the leader of the "free world"???

lol

And people wonder why Americans are viewed as arrogant... I still hear that ridiculous phrase a lot.

Anyways... what would a pic do? Pics mean nothing anymore. Not with stuff like this anyways. Not to mention that it's pretty morbid to wanna see that anyways. I just don't see why it matters anyways. It doesn't change the truth... whatever that is. He's either dead, or he isn't. The evidence seems to point to dead. But really... who cares? As long as he isn't planning attacks and hyping up dickheads with videos, ya know what I mean. There's no way they would make such a claim if there was a chance he'd pop up later on. Worst case scenario, he's alive in custody and everyone was just told he's dead so they can break him on their own terms. But even that would be pretty risky from a political perspective.

bawang
04-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Well, I get that. Once you start believing in Lizard people your perception of reality must have been so badly damaged that there is no physical proof of anything that will be satisfying.

you are assuming the reptillians are not muslim

RenDaHai
04-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Anyways... what would a pic do? Pics mean nothing anymore. Not with stuff like this anyways. Not to mention that it's pretty morbid to wanna see that anyways. I just don't see why it matters anyways. It doesn't change the truth... whatever that is. He's either dead, or he isn't. The evidence seems to point to dead. But really... who cares? As long as he isn't planning attacks and hyping up dickheads with videos, ya know what I mean. There's no way they would make such a claim if there was a chance he'd pop up later on. Worst case scenario, he's alive in custody and everyone was just told he's dead so they can break him on their own terms. But even that would be pretty risky from a political perspective.

Well, it wouldn't DO anything.

But it should DO something when they DON'T release the pictures. People should refuse to accept information as truth with absolutely zero provided proof.

It would increase America credibility internationally, which is something they need.

You don't even need the pictures, allow an independent country like U.K to confirm the DNA analysis. Anything like that.

RenDaHai
04-09-2013, 06:31 AM
When it comes to conspiracy theories in General, I am an advocate of Hanlon's Razor;

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Now to quote my favourite author, Ancient Shogun of Japan Yoritomo Minamoto c.1200;

"The worship of illusion endangers the integrity of judgement. The lethargy caused by this intellectual paralysis poisons all of our faculties. He will renounce logic, whose conclusions are, at times, opposed to his desires, and he will plunge himself into that false delight of awakened dreams"

But am I quoting this to those who believe in Lizard people, or those who have blind faith in the integrity of the government?

Both. As always moderation is held as the chief virtue. There is no need to assume evil conspiracies, but never the less one should always request and require proof of all things that are held as important.

Syn7
04-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Integrity of government. lol. Love it.

I believe they will do what is best for them. In this case that means nullifying OBL.

If they had to prove everything, nothing would get done.

I disagree that people should be freaking out because their is no picture. Besides, the last thing they wanna do is rile up the enemy any more than the killing already has. You see how easy it is to whip these troglodytes into a frenzy. Next thing you know 20 UN workers have no heads.

I'm not really for the war, but I understand why they do much of what they do. In a general sense, anyways.

hskwarrior
04-10-2013, 07:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kHj8RCsjI&feature=player_embedded

Syn7
04-14-2013, 01:12 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/joe-barton-great-flood_n_3055909.html

I bet Joe Barton walked away from this gem thinking "Nailed it....!!!"

This is what sane people have to deal with. People who were indoctrinated since birth and then went on to use it in a sad attempt at justifying their bull****.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 08:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0

Drake
05-10-2013, 08:51 AM
If you are seeing it on youtube, you aren't seeing it with your own eyes.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 08:55 AM
If you are seeing it on youtube, you aren't seeing it with your own eyes.

very astute observation. :rolleyes:

Drake
05-10-2013, 09:08 AM
very astute observation. :rolleyes:

Yet you fail to realize the importance of that observation.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Its my personal opinion that the boston bombing was a staged event. Part of my reasoning for this is the simple fact that in the last few major incidents involving guns and schools, now its bombings with amputee's, there are "CRISIS ACTORS" (http://crisisactors.org/) involved with these incidents. in fact, the crisis actors have indeed been rehearsing events where people become amputee's and this fact is being pointed out more and more by everyone.

check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hj0-Jd3nwlo . i originally thought it could be real but when i saw the same persons up close as focused in this video my first reaction was "wait, whose thigh bones are THAT long? something didn't seem right. come to find out that that exact person is a crisis actor and was already and amputee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Re4roC5lU).

Amputee Crisis actors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0KCg3z3CM

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Yet you fail to realize the importance of that observation.

nah, that's YOUR failure. you are only assuming something without actual knowledge of what you're assuming.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkp_iiPEYE

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWsPFo3nycA

Craft International

http://www.thecraft.com/

Drake
05-10-2013, 09:21 AM
nah, that's YOUR failure. you are only assuming something without actual knowledge of what you're assuming.

Assuming what? Inconclusive evidence? Well hell, then... guilty as charged.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Assuming what? Inconclusive evidence? Well hell, then... guilty as charged.

you assume what you want to assume. has nothing to do with being guilty. if thats how you do things, that's your business.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:25 AM
http://www.thecraft.com/index.html

Drake
05-10-2013, 09:27 AM
you assume what you want to assume. has nothing to do with being guilty. if thats how you do things, that's your business.

What in the hell are you talking about?

How about this, if you saw a unicorn on youtube with a 50-inch scrotum and red eyes, would you believe that? Why or why not?

What about a horde of gang-raping leprechauins? Would you believe it? Why? Why not?

A loch ness monster that could also fly? Yes? No? Why?

CONFIRMATION BIAS.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:29 AM
What in the hell are you talking about?

How about this, if you saw a unicorn on youtube with a 50-inch scrotum and red eyes, would you believe that? Why or why not?

What about a horde of gang-raping leprechauins? Would you believe it? Why? Why not?

A loch ness monster that could also fly? Yes? No? Why?

CONFIRMATION BIAS.

i guess you're not getting laid huh? LOL. wow. but that sh1t is too funny dude

Syn7
05-10-2013, 09:31 AM
no no. all your years of study and experience don't even come close to his GED.

He's got this truth thing nailed down. Like GWBush, he doesn't think... he feels. His gut tells him he's right. You can't compete with that. It's "absolute proof".

Whatcha gonna do, ya know... :rolleyes:

Calling it "bias" is being very kind, IMO.

Drake
05-10-2013, 09:33 AM
i guess you're not getting laid huh? LOL. wow. but that sh1t is too funny dude

Ad hominem.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Ad hominem.

hey, if wearing pink panties while typing your BS makes you happy, who am i to argue? LOLOL

Drake
05-10-2013, 09:37 AM
hey, if wearing pink panties while typing your BS makes you happy, who am i to argue? LOLOL

Ad hominem.

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Ad hominem.

i hear you're pretty good ad humminem

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 10:43 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=36c_1368201364

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 10:46 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=381_1368200194

Lucas
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Harry Potter Vs. Luke Skywalker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLuPHvF6Fo)

hskwarrior
05-10-2013, 01:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Na4-zBOd3E

Syn7
05-11-2013, 10:01 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SMJQAzKpoSc/UY5wAMq6sTI/AAAAAAAALSg/4GQYg2ywdVY/w497-h373/dangerous.jpg

hskwarrior
05-11-2013, 10:56 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/dont_let_gravity_get_you_down_for_science_geeks_ts hirt-d2351963797600449252yvpr_325.jpg

hskwarrior
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/192x/fd/32/ea/fd32ead7d3142376d8baab91e15f5520.jpg

David Jamieson
05-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Desire for revenge is weakness. It is an inability to accept an event and furthermore an inability to try and learn the root cause and correct from there.

Wanting revenge is a defect in one's personality, in their character, in their mind.

Even Sun Tzu's writings from forever ago tell us this. Most philosophy makes the same statements and when convenient, most people will jump at a chance to mark down some platitude towards peace when really, they have stupid old hateful revenge in their hearts.

One doesn't have to trust, but to desire revenge? That's weak.
Revenge isn't justice, it's an animal desire, less than human when acted upon.

Drake
05-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Desire for revenge is weakness. It is an inability to accept an event and furthermore an inability to try and learn the root cause and correct from there.

Wanting revenge is a defect in one's personality, in their character, in their mind.

Even Sun Tzu's writings from forever ago tell us this. Most philosophy makes the same statements and when convenient, most people will jump at a chance to mark down some platitude towards peace when really, they have stupid old hateful revenge in their hearts.

One doesn't have to trust, but to desire revenge? That's weak.
Revenge isn't justice, it's an animal desire, less than human when acted upon.

I call it enforced karma, so it's ok then. :D

David Jamieson
05-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Correction, restoration of balance, etc.

This can all be done without vengeful intention.

just sayin...

I mean, arresting someone for committing a crime that harmed another isn't revenge. It's justice. revenge is usually ugly and hateful. Rule of Law is matter of fact and indifferent.

Syn7
05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Correction, restoration of balance, etc.

This can all be done without vengeful intention.

just sayin...

I mean, arresting someone for committing a crime that harmed another isn't revenge. It's justice. revenge is usually ugly and hateful. Rule of Law is matter of fact and indifferent.

Simple... Dude messes with you and you balance out his face. Problem solved. :p

Seriously though...
Not all reactions are revenge, even if you could have walked away. There is lots of grey there. If we look at the justice system we see both prevention and vengeance. You lock them up to keep them away from civilians, but it's also a punishment. Lots of overlap there and sometimes it comes down to intent, not action, to decide whether it's justice or vengeance.

David Jamieson
05-13-2013, 04:26 PM
It's justice when the right thing has been done under rule of law.

It's revenge when the same thing has been done to the original perp with no eye towards rule of law and only an eye towards doing harm.

It's not that fine a line for me, what can I say. I am a rule of law kind of guy.

Drake
05-13-2013, 08:20 PM
It's justice when the right thing has been done under rule of law.

It's revenge when the same thing has been done to the original perp with no eye towards rule of law and only an eye towards doing harm.

It's not that fine a line for me, what can I say. I am a rule of law kind of guy.

The law is just a matter of justifying revenge. It's romanticizing payback and making us feel warm and fuzzy about our morals when we fry a dude on the chair or inject him with lethal chemicals.

Crispy-frying a dude does not fix anything, now does it? Just gives those who lost a loved one(s) a sense of closure. Via revenge.

RenDaHai
05-14-2013, 06:16 AM
No no no,

Law and imprisonment is not for revenge.

It is also not for protection of the populace.

Punishment is there to TEACH. It gives the person a way to realise their mistake and time for personal reflection so that they may grow in virtue.

It is a great diservice to someone NOT to highlight their mistake. Because it is in this way that we learn.

The purpose of punishment in society is reformation of the individual.

Obviously there are extremes where this falls down, but generally that is the idea. At the most extreme we take someones life.... not because of revenge but because we see no hope of reformation and we hope that their greatest use can be in the education of others by example. I do not condone state execution as a policy though there are times when I would call for it.

Unfortunately we have forgotten this and our prison systems sometimes do completely the opposite of their purpose. They no longer give the prisoner the chance for reflection and instead in the company of other vile men make them more predisposed to vice.

I agree with Dave, Revenge is base. We may desire it but it should not be allowed to enter our decision making process and it should never become a public policy.

David Jamieson
05-14-2013, 06:29 AM
The law is just a matter of justifying revenge. It's romanticizing payback and making us feel warm and fuzzy about our morals when we fry a dude on the chair or inject him with lethal chemicals.

I couldn't disagree more. The law codifies our collective agreement to be at peace with each other. Law is enforced and enacted in the manner above in some places but not all, and while that thinking, in my opinion does blur the line and does justify people's wants for revenge, it is not the idea behind it. The idea behind crime an punishment is to entrench law and to offer deterrent for breaking law. The idea that justice is enacted as revenge cheapens rule of law and loses sight of the real intention which is peaceful co habitation with each other.

Crispy-frying a dude does not fix anything, now does it? Just gives those who lost a loved one(s) a sense of closure. Via revenge.
Again, capital punishment does not exist in my country and doesn't even exist in all states. those that still have it are indeed practicing a form of revenge, but, that action also creates deterrent and second thought in others. I personally think it shouldn't be (capital punishment) and in my country, it isn't. In a lot of your country it isn't.

I would also point to the unusually low recidivism rates and remarkably high rehabilitation rates in countries such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland where the law and order is supreme, there is no capital punishment and there is no extended welfare state through the prison system and there is no prison for profit.

To look at these countries and t heir methods is just embarrassing for North America which still subscribes to such low minded ideals as "revenge" being the justified actions of rule of law.

Anyway, I couldn't disagree with you more on this. Rule of Law shouldn't be corrupted by emotion and should absolutely be the hallmark and standard of the civilization that employs it as non hypocritically as it can.

RenDaHai
05-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Anyway, I couldn't disagree with you more on this. Rule of Law shouldn't be corrupted by emotion and should absolutely be the hallmark and standard of the civilization that employs it as non hypocritically as it can.

Agree,

There are a great many things that should not be corrupted by emotion.

On of the greatest flaws in our society is that people confuse emotion with empathy and compassion as though they are the same. Emotion is always negative, it is an excess, a misinterpretation of sensation. One can be compassionate and unemotional simultaneously....

Many people think if you are unemotional you are a sociopath, but this is not true, sociopaths are subject to extreme emotions like rage, what they are incapable of is compassion and empathy.

In any argument you can quickly decide who is probably wrong without knowing the subject simply by seeing the way they appeal to passion instead of compassion.

Drake
05-14-2013, 07:23 AM
Really? So, when murderers are sent to jail, people all say "gee, I hope he gets rehabilitated soon!"?

What is life in prison?

The legal system is there as a way to try our best to ensure innocent people are not jailed, and it largely works. But if you think years of hard labor aren't imposed without vengeance in mind, you are fooling yourself.

David Jamieson
05-14-2013, 07:33 AM
Really? So, when murderers are sent to jail, people all say "gee, I hope he gets rehabilitated soon!"? If we truly think we can rise above our base animism, yes, we hope and we do so with compassion that the individual will rehabilitate and will be able to make a contribution back to society after doing so.

What is life in prison? generally speaking it is a 25 year sentence with parole generally being available after 15 years.

The legal system is there as a way to try our best to ensure innocent people are not jailed, and it largely works. But if you think years of hard labor aren't imposed without vengeance in mind, you are fooling yourself.

No, I disagree with this. the point of order is not to create an acceptable version of what is considered unacceptable. Murder for murder is not reflective of a higher mindedness. I think that you may be right in that some judges who are only human will decide to interpret the law out of a sense of vengeance. But I don't believe that is the correct application of the law.

That is the whole point of having trials out of state from where the crimes occurred by the way. To remove that aspect of emotional hate and desire for revenge and to get a fair trial.

I really think that our society must rise above these low minded ideas that might is right and that harsh and severe punishment contributes to a better society. It doesn't and it can be shown what an utter failure that approach has been with many examples.

Vigilantism is illegal too. This is the very definition of revenge in action. The vigilante. Revenge is what makes heroes become villains in an instant. It is something that is regarded as low in martial treatises as well.

It may be an active aspect of the application of law in some parts due to human participation, but it is still unacceptable by most interpretations and by actual law itself.

Syn7
05-14-2013, 04:31 PM
There is a HUGE difference between how the law is supposed to work, ideally, and how it actually does work. Ideals are great and all, but you have to look at what is as well. When it comes down to it, what is written is not as relevant as how people apply the law and how they interpret the law.

Nobody can deny that our legal system is used for vengeance. Sure, you can argue that it is used for other reasons too. Doesn't change the fact that many people want the accused to suffer and don't give a **** about rehabilitation or general safety.

also...
In the US, 1/6th of the prison population is there for weed. And a good amount of those are just possession. How is that justice? That's straight up bigotry.

RenDaHai
05-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Thats true syn, as always in practice the system is abused.

But when we think about it we know the true purpose. The moment we as the people start believing that the purpose is revenge then we are really in trouble. Because then we will soon forget its purpose, and it really will come to be revenge. And it will be modified to fulfill that purpose better. And that is not what we want.

Syn7
05-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Everyone says they believe it, but not everyone does. Unfortunately. It would be great if everyone was cool. But huge acts of violence can escalate from the smallest things. Sometimes fast, sometimes over years, decades, generations even. And some stuff is just random. Either way... many people don't react the way we collectively agree would be the responsible way to react. How many times have you heard victims friends and family say "I would kill that guy if I could". Or family members that go to parole hearing after parole hearing to make impact statements to keep people in jail. Which is fine, don't get me wrong, sentencing is a whole other topic. But that isn't about rehabilitation or protecting society. It's old school justice with a slightly more humane twist. That isn't the exception to the rule. It's common. We shouldn't just abandon our ideals, but we should be honest about ourselves and how we do. It doesn't really take that much to make a person tap in to their more animalistic sense of justice. Under the right conditions human beings can be reduced to raving animals in like 48 hours.

Drake
05-14-2013, 10:11 PM
To take a quote from The Mist:

"Amanda Dunfrey: I can't accept that. People are basically good; decent. My god, David, we're a civilized society.

David Drayton: Sure, as long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the **** out of them - no more rules. "

Being someone who has been to the ****tiest places on the planet, I have to agree with this...

David Jamieson
05-15-2013, 04:50 AM
To take a quote from The Mist:

"Amanda Dunfrey: I can't accept that. People are basically good; decent. My god, David, we're a civilized society.

David Drayton: Sure, as long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the **** out of them - no more rules. "

Being someone who has been to the ****tiest places on the planet, I have to agree with this...

Do you think this is true of Canada? the USA? Western Europe? Australia? Other countries that have built up rule of law and a social conduct standard that makes cohabitation not only possible but pleasant?

I can see how you would hold to that if you are finding yourself in places where there is little in the way of basic education, infrastructure is wanting, governance is corrupt and the cycle is not broken.

But for the most part, people are moving away from the kind of world you describe. It is being done away with slowly but surely. Even historically back tracking it is plain to see that society has made incredible developmental leaps in the last 100 years alone.

So yeah, needlessly subject someone to harsh conditions and they will become harsh. But build a world that doesn't want or need that thinking, and I don't believe that concept you have up there will mete out as much. Another 100 years and we should be beyond the need for war and probably a different construct around economies too.

Syn7
05-15-2013, 07:30 AM
We mos def live in interesting times, but it's going to get worse before it gets better. Especially in the US. I hope it doesn't completely spill over to us. We'll see I guess. With all the civil rights abuses, the political vitriol, things like interest rates on tuition doubling in july, teaching creationism alongside real science as a valid alternative to reality... It's not a good look. Look at any other country where the rich and the poor are so far apart and tell me what you see.

Technology can be a saving grace, it can also be our downfall. Our collective maturity doesn't seem to be anywhere near being able to deal with the speed of our tech advances. That's cool that you are optimistic, we need that for sure, but let's be real too. I am hopeful for the future, but I'm not going to ignore this very obvious trend and all the history behind it.

Drake
05-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Do you think this is true of Canada? the USA? Western Europe? Australia? Other countries that have built up rule of law and a social conduct standard that makes cohabitation not only possible but pleasant?

I can see how you would hold to that if you are finding yourself in places where there is little in the way of basic education, infrastructure is wanting, governance is corrupt and the cycle is not broken.

But for the most part, people are moving away from the kind of world you describe. It is being done away with slowly but surely. Even historically back tracking it is plain to see that society has made incredible developmental leaps in the last 100 years alone.

So yeah, needlessly subject someone to harsh conditions and they will become harsh. But build a world that doesn't want or need that thinking, and I don't believe that concept you have up there will mete out as much. Another 100 years and we should be beyond the need for war and probably a different construct around economies too.

Read any news article on the Castro abduction incident in Ohio. Peruse the comments section. There's your society. Given that most of these sites have an international audience, you tell me what our blessed species of bipeds wants. It isn't justice the way you described it.

Lucas
05-15-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't believe human kind will ever stop making war. My country has been 'at war' pretty much my entire life. I don't see us stopping any time soon.

David Jamieson
05-15-2013, 01:21 PM
I don't believe human kind will ever stop making war. My country has been 'at war' pretty much my entire life. I don't see us stopping any time soon.

If your country is America, it's been at war for most of It's life as a country! :eek:
There has been some sort of war or military action underway since America became America.

It's quite interesting to follow the events time line:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

Syn7
05-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Now THAT is a list!!!

Lucas
05-15-2013, 04:25 PM
My country is the United States of America. We like to make war.