PDA

View Full Version : Backstab

GeneChing
03-21-2013, 05:00 PM
This deserves it's own thread.

Mar 21, 2013 4:25 PM 29,029 153
Guy Scratches Own Back, Finds Knife Blade Someone Stuck In There Three Years Ago (http://gawker.com/5991774/guy-scratches-own-back-finds-knife-blade-someone-stuck-in-there-three-years-ago?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow)
Neetzan Zimmerman

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18i76jcgkdz4njpg/original.jpg
A Canadian man who finally got a good handle on an annoying itch he'd been scratching at for the past three years accidentally uncovered the source of irritation: A knife blade that got stuck in his back in 2010.

Billy McNeely, a 32-year-old who lives near the appropriately named city of Yellowknife, remembers well the night he got stabbed.

He was attending a birthday party in his honor when an arm-wrestling contest resulted in a fight that ended with him being shanked five times.

McNeely says the doctors who stitched him up never ordered any X-rays, which is how the blade was missed.

But the subsequent pain and irritation couldn't be ignored. "I always had back pains," McNeely told the Canadian Press. "There was always a burning feeling with it."

One night earlier this week, while rubbing and scratching at the lump in his back, McNeely suddenly hit something sharp.

"My girlfriend got up and she started playing around with it and she manoeuvred my back in a certain way and the tip of a blade poked out of my skin," he recalled.

McNeely rushed to the hospital, where doctors found a seven-centimeter-long (2.5") blade lodged in his back.

Though McNeely is certainly happier now that he's blade-free, he is still pretty upset about the fact that it was left in his body for so long.

Thinking back on it now, McNeely recalled setting off metal detectors without knowing why. "They should've X-rayed right off the beginning in case there was internal damage," McNeely told CBC.

He has reportedly contacted a lawyer, and is considering filing a lawsuit against the local health system.
Maybe this explains my pain in the neck.

Raipizo
03-21-2013, 11:41 PM
How the fk don't you realize a knife in your back? For 3 years has he not driven in a car, sat in a chair or even been shirtless in front of someone? Really, lol

Raipizo
03-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Nevermind, read the whole thing, guess it kinda found it's way beneath the skin, that's weird still. Obviously he's hanging out with the wrong crowd to get stabbed at a birthday party lol.

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 10:55 AM
2.5" of blade in your back? How could the Doctor miss that? I could see how you might get stabbed and write off the chronic pain to some permanent damage from the initial injury, but for three years, he didn't go through a metal detector? Wacky.

Robinhood
03-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Was that at a Canadian hospital.?, :rolleyes:

Lucas
03-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Thats nothing. I know people who have had giant sticks stuck up their asses their entire lives.

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Don't tell me. Those sticks say 'bawang was here'.

David Jamieson
03-25-2013, 08:59 PM
That's a weird one. Really weird that he didn't get an x-ray.

MasterKiller
03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
Check out the dude at the end of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYD6tpmmXEI

sanjuro_ronin
03-27-2013, 09:05 AM
No accounting for stupid.

RenDaHai
03-27-2013, 03:35 PM
He got stabbed at his OWN birthday party. That is probably a reflection on his character and why the doctors didn't bother looking.

He must be really really fat not to have noticed.

David Jamieson
04-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Check out the dude at the end of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYD6tpmmXEI

Apparently youtube is fed up with shocking and disgusting content.
lol

oh well, there's always liveleak or worldstarhiphop for all your shocking and disgusting content needs. :)

KungFubar
06-10-2013, 07:29 PM
2.5" of blade in your back? How could the Doctor miss that? I could see how you might get stabbed and write off the chronic pain to some permanent damage from the initial injury, but for three years, he didn't go through a metal detector? Wacky.

how could he not have gotten an infection?

MarathonTmatt
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Well actually that makes sense. The doctors don't care up there, especially if you are Native (First Nations.) maybe they care if you have the money and resources to influence them otherwise. but there is a BIG problem underneath that nice pristine image the Canadian govt. wants people to believe. His name is McNeely huh? Could be Native w/ some Scottish heritage thrown in. That would make sense, lots of names like that up there. I'm mixed myself- live in USA but roots from Canada. Yeah, lots of young native women go missing in the streets up there- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, places like that. CRMP DONT CARE, sometimes they are INVOLVED. Lots of problems w/ the church too, and boarding schools from just a couple generations ago. People up there treat my people the same way some people in Arizona treat Latinos, or African-Americans in the South.