PDA

View Full Version : Who is the biggest fraud in Chinese martial arts?

MasterKiller
03-25-2013, 09:57 AM
I expect civilized discourse.

bawang
03-25-2013, 09:57 AM
red boat male prostitute boxing aka wing chun

Scott R. Brown
03-25-2013, 09:58 AM

LOL!!!

Didn't you learn anything from last weeks kerfluffle??:eek:

bawang
03-25-2013, 09:59 AM
LOL!!!

no, it was like the fleeting dreams of a internal martial artist. so far away, so far away.

MasterKiller
03-25-2013, 10:00 AM
LOL!!!

Kefluffle isn't an American word. I don't speak foreigner.

Kellen Bassette
03-25-2013, 10:01 AM
It's between me, Robinhood and Ross. We must have a competition to verify The winner. We will begin with philosophy, (no poaching from fortune cookies), Martial History, (Oral traditions only) and conclude with Sanda, (Lei Tai must be over lava or spikes.) :cool:

Joking you guys...:o

bawang
03-25-2013, 10:03 AM
It's between me, Robinhood and Ross. We must have a competition to verify The winner. We will begin with philosophy, (no poaching from fortune cookies), Martial History, (Oral traditions only) and conclude with Sanda, (Lei Tai must be over lava or spikes.) :cool:

Joking you guys...:o

robinhood is a 110 pound colombian who got kicked out of his wing chun school for being weird. and their wing chun school cosplay as spartans.

Kellen Bassette
03-25-2013, 10:07 AM
robinhood is a 110 pound colombian who got kicked out of his wing chun school for being weird. and their wing chun school cosplay as spartans.

Those are excellent credentials.

bawang
03-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Those are excellent credentials.

the hatred that drove me to train martial arts is to beat up the wing chun guy who sucker punched me in chi sao. after completing my quest, i am at the end of my magical journey and at peace.

David Jamieson
03-25-2013, 10:12 AM
What constitutes fraud in martial arts anyway?
There's fraud in that case in mma clubs as well.
You know the clubs, all talk, no really notable fighters per se and a lot of blah blah blah etc. Yes these exist as well. And bullocks to "at least they step up" because no, no they don't really, not more or less than anyone else anywhere else.

I find it interesting at how many guys perceptions still seem to be stuck in the 90s in regards to tcma.

There aren't many fraud schools anymore, but fraud is when you take someone's money without the permission to do so and pretty much any gym that uses credit card automatic billing is typically gonna steal form you at some point. Never let anyone keep your card on file and insist on paying in increments of 1 year in full or 3 months in full etc and if their plans don't allow for that and they "have to" auto debit? Take a walk, they will steal from you when they say they "have to" or "it's policy".

Business is business and that line is crap. To that end, you are more likely to get ripped off by anyone who depends on your credit card or bank account auto withdraw for payment. Whereas there are still many cash only, no contracts, pay monthly traditional clubs out there.

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 10:21 AM
The "real" fake monk. :cool:

MasterKiller
03-25-2013, 10:43 AM
The "real" fake monk. :cool:

I thought you were the "fake" real monk.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm glad I could clear that up for you. :D

Vicius
03-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Hi again, he asked who, not what, but I think we have to separate two kind of people, the guys that don't know that they are a fraud, let's say they teach only the mystical way of the art, no agresion and only for health purposes, and they think that is all this is about.

And the people that try to use the mystic part to tell the people that they can beat people only with that, and they know it and use that mysticism to tell that they know 1001 forms and that they are some kind of knowitall god of kung fu. They teach kung fu forms that looks produced in a mexican-kung fu-chinese-style-movie or teach traditional forms that they learned the day before.

I canīt decide on this two

Jake Mace from the Phoenix Longevity .... what ever

Mak Jo Si from Chiinnature, and this guy says he is a taoist master, maybe he is, I don't know, but I think he is experimenting too much with mercury.

lkfmdc
03-25-2013, 12:05 PM
I am offended

by the suggestion there is even a competition :p ;)

only a fraud wears boxing gloves in a kung fu kwoon

Syn7
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Kefluffle isn't an American word. I don't speak foreigner.

You speak murikan!

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 12:16 PM
...would cause such a kerfuffle (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1221481#post1221481). :p

We are quite amused.

lkfmdc
03-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Stop using British here, this is an English language forum :mad:

GeneChing
03-25-2013, 12:18 PM
...no NY agro-ness, man... :)

lkfmdc
03-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Mak Jo Si from Chiinnature, and this guy says he is a taoist master,

I almost forgot about him (almost!)

lkfmdc
03-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Dude...chill...it's a California-based forum

that would explain all the fruits, flakes and nuts.....

Syn7
03-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Fraud in MA's typically means that the techniques have not been combat tested by the teacher.

David Jamieson
03-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Fraud in MA's typically means that the techniques have not been combat tested by the teacher.

To you that's what it means.

It's got way more layers than that for me.

There are plenty of great teachers out there that are not proficient in single combat and there are a lot of people who are proficient in single combat that can't teach worth crap.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 12:52 PM
There are plenty of great teachers out there that are not proficient in single combat ...

Why will you call them "great teachers" then?

IMO, I don't expect my teacher to be able to do everything. I expect him to be able to do at least onething better than everybody on this planet. I'll be happy to stay with him many years just to learn that one simple skill. If that onething is not even available, I just don't see the value to learn from that teacher.

there are a lot of people who are proficient in single combat that can't teach worth crap.
To me, there won't be any problem. If I just let my teacher to beat me up several times, I can learn from how he beats me up. To me, that will be the best lesson that I can have.

MasterKiller
03-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Why will you call them "great teachers" then?.

Great fighters win fights.

Great teachers have students that win fights.

Bill Belichek never played football past highschool, but he's been to 5 Superbowls as a head coach.

Mike Singletary was one the greateast linebackers of all time. He utterly failed at coaching a team (49ers) that, under a new head coach, just went to the Superbowl.

lkfmdc
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
There is a guy who literally may be the best Muay Thai fighter of all time..... amd sucks canal water as a coach

well known that I was a very average amateur, but have consistently coached to level guys

my personal opinion, you must at minimum be grounded in reality... not a champion, but have put in the work... for people likst CTS and Master Chang Dung Sheng, well, they clearly all fought

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Bill Belichek never played football past highschool, but he's been to 5 Superbowls as a head coach.

If my teacher wants to teach me lighting skill but he can't jump to the top of the roof, I don't think I want to learn lighting skill from him.

I'm good in "single leg". All my studens are good in "single leg". I'm not very good in "hand harmony". None of my students are good in "hand harmony". Those are just simple fact.

MasterKiller
03-25-2013, 01:04 PM
If my teacher wants to teach me lighting skill but he can't jump to the top of the roof, I don't think I want to learn lighting skill from him.

I learned how to fix my garbage disposal on Youtube.

Fighting isn't rocket science.

David Jamieson
03-25-2013, 01:07 PM

I'm good in "single leg". All my studens are good in "single leg". I'm not very good in "hand harmony". None of my students are good in "hand harmony". Those are just the fact.

Teaching is Theory.
Doing is Practical.

One can fully understand and transmit the theory.
Practice is what makes it practical.

What if teacher is 80 years old? Does he have nothing to offer because he can't beat you up anymore toe to toe?

Doesn't that thinking render your own efforts as useless ultimately?
When you are old and can no longer do anything worthwhile martially, does that mean what you offer to teach is worthless too?

I personally don't think so.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 01:09 PM
I learned how to fix my garbage disposal on Youtube.

Fighting isn't rocket science.

But we need to have "faith" to even start something. If a teacher wants to teach me "death touch". I want to see what he can do first. All my life, I don't believe in words. I only believe my own eyes.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 01:14 PM
What if teacher is 80 years old?

That's why a good teacher should be able to prove to all his students that by following his teaching method, his students can maintain their combat ability through their old age.

Old Chinese saying said, "If you want to know how your wife will look like 20 years from now, go to see how her mother looks like today."

David Jamieson
03-25-2013, 01:28 PM
That's why a good teacher should be able to prove to all his students that by following his teaching method, his students can maintain their combat ability through their old age.

Old Chinese saying said, "If you want to know how your wife will look like 20 years from now, go to see how her mother looks like today."

That's a lot to expect from an old man. Kung Fu master or not, reality dictates that you grow frail, weak, then die. This truth confronts us all.

Plus to illustrate, my wife looks nothing at all like her mother and instead carries the features form her fathers side of the family.

In short, you show me an 80 year old that presents a legitimate physical threat to you or me and I'll show you a 350 pound fat lady acing out on parallel bars. IE: it's possible, but I doubt it.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 01:41 PM
When I'm 80, I still want to be able to do this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/3853/mayintu.jpg

instead of only to do this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/6677/yiquan.jpg

I know! I know! May be I should look for "inner peace" at this point of my life. I'm just not the "inner peace" type of person and I can't pretend that I'm.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 01:44 PM
I think it important to be honest to your students:

- I have tried these techniques in combat.
- But I have not tried these techniques in combat. I would love to hear your personal result after you have tested it yourself.

Psycho Mantis
03-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Cus D'Amato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cus_D%27Amato)

Scott R. Brown
03-25-2013, 02:01 PM
To me, there won't be any problem. If I just let my teacher to beat me up several times, I can learn from how he beats me up. To me, that will be the best lesson that I can have.

Until he cripples you and gives you brain damage from the beating, then you won't even know what you have gained......or lost!!:D

Mike Singletary was one the greateast linebackers of all time. He utterly failed at coaching a team (49ers) that, under a new head coach, just went to the Superbowl.

Which brings me to my favorite example: Bella Karolyi.

He isn't even a girl, has never done any of the apparatuses and coaches many of Americas top female gymnasts!

You don't have to be able to do it, just understand it and communicate it to your students.

Golden Arms
03-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post

Which brings me to my favorite example: Bella Karolyi.

He isn't even a girl, has never done any of the apparatuses and coaches many of Americas top female gymnasts!

You don't have to be able to do it, just understand it and communicate it to your students.
Wow, these may just be some of the most clear and intelligent posts I have ever seen posted in a martial arts forum. :) Great examples, this should be required reading.

Scott R. Brown
03-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Wow, these may just be some of the most clear and intelligent posts I have ever seen posted in a martial arts forum. :) Great examples, this should be required reading.

Accidents happen to the best of us! I am sure you will recover nicely! :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Who is the biggest Chinese martial arts fraud ever? I think that it has been pretty clearly established that it is Chung Moo Quan.

They claim 80% of thier stuff is Chinese Kung Fu...and I have yet to see bigger frauds.

Additionally, when it all went to court, it was the biggest Tax Fraud case in Illinois history...and this is a state where 92% of all our living, former governors are convicted felons serving time....

omarthefish
03-25-2013, 08:00 PM
YKW....Mr. YKW....

I gotta say....your view on this is incredibly Chinese. It's a prejudcie that, to be honest, I think has done massive damage to CMA in general. I think CMA may be the only avocation in the entire world where there is such a deep conflation between teaching ability and doing ability.

A few others have summed up the western perspective well enough I see no reason to put it out there again. Psychomantis felt so strongly about it he broke his "code of silence" and made his very first post on the forum to link to the example I personally usually give to show how absurd this stance is. MasterKiller provided several other examples.

Since I live and train in China, it's one of the things that grinds on me on a regular basis: teaching skill =/= doing skill.

As an actual teaching by profession, (ESL, not MA), the point is even more brutal. Quite frankly, even though I speak English at native speaker level, heck, even high for native speaker, it has taken me another 10 years of practice to become an even mediocre English teacher. Sadly (for the students anyways) I get a pass because of this absurd Chinese prejudice that "doing ability" = "teaching ability". I speak vastly better English than any of the local teachers so, therefore I must be a better teacher? <-----an absolute freaking joke.

Teaching and doing are completely different skills.

In closing:

But we need to have "faith" to even start something. If a teacher wants to teach me "death touch". I want to see what he can do first. All my life, I don't believe in words. I only believe my own eyes.
As a westerner, your conclusion doesn't follow it's premise. It is completely irrelevant if the teacher can do such things. As MK already pointed out, if students of the teacher can do them, that is vastly better proof than if the teacher can do them.

bawang
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Who is the biggest Chinese martial arts fraud ever? I think that it has been pretty clearly established that it is Chung Moo Quan.

They claim 80% of thier stuff is Chinese Kung Fu...and I have yet to see bigger frauds.

Additionally, when it all went to court, it was the biggest Tax Fraud case in Illinois history...and this is a state where 92% of all our living, former governors are convicted felons serving time....

you still havent got over chung moo quan. your new cult is shaolin.

YouKnowWho
03-25-2013, 09:31 PM
your view on this is incredibly Chinese. It's a prejudcie that, to be honest, I think has done massive damage to CMA in general.

I can accept "Chinese" because I'm a Chinese. But both "prejudice" and "damage to CMA in general" are quite strong words. Please explain.

omarthefish
03-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Sure thing.

It's a Chinese prejudice. And "prejudice" is not such a strong word unless you make it as such. My guess is that misunderstood my meaning to be associated with the negative idea, "racial prejudice". I meant no such thing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prejudice?s=t

2.any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

The preconceived opinion or feeling that a persons's ability to do something, is directly proportionate to their ability to teach that same thing extremely common in China and especially within the CMA community.

This particular prejudice is, by comparison, extremely rare in most other endevours. It's downright rare, IMHO, in western culture. Teacher's are evaluated based on their students. Gymnastics coaches brag about what champion ships their students have won. Nobody hardly ever even bothers to ask what the teacher has personally won. Often we look to see if they are good with children. Do they sincerely care about their students and are their teaching methodologies proven. Same with music teachers or even choosing University programs. American colleges and Universities brag about who went to school there first and who taught there second.

So that's for prejudice.

The damage comes from the fact that by valuing personal achievement of teachers rather than achievement of their students, skilled MA'ists who can teach are given a free pass because of their achievements as performers/fighters. Furthermore, there are tons of potentially brilliant, world class coaches who get shut out because they were not great fighters themselves. Just look at the examples provide on this thread from boxing, football and gymnatics who, under the Chinese system, would never even be given a chance.

As a teacher, I see it as bad pedagogy. The entire premise of what makes a good teacher is flawed and real teaching skill is undervalued. If poor teachers are always being promoted and great teachers remain in the shadows, then naturally the overall talent pool will suffer.

To summarize:

1. Personal achievement in a field is of only limited relevance to the ability to teach well in that field.
2. My experience of CMA is that the exact opposite belief is typical, especially in Chinese culture.
3. This prejudice reduces the average quality of instruction in CMA.

LaterthanNever
03-25-2013, 11:32 PM
ok I concede..

THIS* is my real instructor. As he eloquently states: "Kung Fu is bullsh-t"!

And yeah..he held back from 2.01 to 2.26 sec :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CGMWlXosp4

Long live AMERIDOTE!!!

YouKnowWho
03-26-2013, 10:02 AM
The damage comes from the fact that by valuing personal achievement of teachers rather than achievement of their students,
I do agree that an above average teacher may produce good students. The strongest SC team is Taiwan, their instructor had never won any national title. But we are talking about "general" skill and not "special" skill. This is why I used the "lighting skill" and "death touch" as examples. I just don't believe a teacher without those skills can produce students to have those skills.

I can only speak for my personal experience. My daughter started to become a

- part time "pole dance" instructor after she had won the 2010 California pole dance champ.
- full time "pole dance" instructor after she had won the 2011 US pole dance champ.

She won the 2nd place in US last year 2012. So far I have not be able to see what kind of students that she may produce.

By the way I do need some help on this year event.

http://polechampionship.com/competitors-semifinals/natasha-wang/

SPJ
03-26-2013, 11:02 AM
2 things I think are not true and not necessarily fraud or false claims

1. you do this and that and no can defend.

Every moves can be countered just like yin and yang coexist.

2. no peaking or ever growing over time

We do peak in physical abilities one way or another.

When we get old, we get old.

--

:)

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-26-2013, 05:00 PM
you still havent got over chung moo quan. your new cult is shaolin.

I got bored with the Cult of Shaolin. I have been looking around for a new one to join, but nothing I have found really excites me.

Dahn Yoga was just lame. Scientology was totally hokie. I even thought of joining a biker gang, because they are pretty cultish and all that...but those guys simply scared me too much (they have great parties though!).

I have recently been thinking that I would be best off starting my own cult.

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

Lucas
03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Have you considered the initiation process for Wombat Combat?

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-26-2013, 05:06 PM

LOL!!

Tell me more!

omarthefish
03-26-2013, 05:17 PM
YKW,

Thank you for seeing my point about "Chinese prejudice" was not a racial one. I was a bit nervous that you had taken the comment personally. I only meant a prejudice about teaching qualifications, not a prejudice about ethnicity.

And it's not like I think that fantastic skill is an impediment either. I just think it's neither here nore there. You just have to be, in most cases, competant at what you want to teach.

People tend to vastly underestimate what a special skill teaching is. I also agree that the right kind of student can learn from anybody who is good. In many ways, yes, the best way to learn a throw (or a qin na or whatever) is to simply be thrown by it many times and to try to pay attention even though your instinct may be to simply panic and scream like a little girl. But it's really only a certain kind of student who can do that. I teach English. In every class (about 50 or so students in a class) there are generally 2 or 3 students who do not need a teacher. For those 2 or 3 out of 50-55, the best thing would be just a native speaker to hang out with them and answer questions as needed. For them, a native speaker makes a huge difference. For the other 95%, I often really feel that they can learn more easily and more quickly from their Chinese born teacher with the ****ty accent and mediocre listening comprehension. Their Chinese teacher is often just a better teacher than I am. (I'm getting better butI think I'm still only so so)

YouKnowWho
03-26-2013, 05:35 PM
the best way to learn a throw (or a qin na or whatever) is to simply be thrown by it many times ...
I have never believed in LKJ until oneday when David C. K. Lin charged toward me. I could feel his enengy just project toward my body when we were still a foot apart. I felt like I had to move out of his striking path otherwise I would be crashed. It was a very strange feeling. After that day, I believe LKJ is "mentally" and not "physically".

The way that I look at the problem of the TCMA is, those people who can make others to believe (人证) are dying out day by day.

YouKnowWho
03-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Every moves can be countered just like yin and yang coexist.

Sometime if you don't react fast enough, it may be too late to counter. If you allow your opponent to pick you off the ground, none of your counters will work.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-26-2013, 05:49 PM
I have never believed in LKJ until oneday when David C. K. Lin charged toward me. I could feel his enengy just project toward my body when we were still a foot apart. I felt like I had to move out of his striking path otherwise I would be crashed. It was a very strange feeling. After that day, I believe LKJ is "mentally" and not "physically".

The way that I look at the problem of the TCMA is, those people who can make others to believe are dying out day by day.

I know a 5'7" skinny 104 pound Italian woman who can do this. When her temper gets lit up, I have seen 6'4" muscle bound bikers shaking in thier boots uncontrollably.

Got into a scuffle with a guy in the bar she manages last weekend. It was her breaking us up that put me into sheer terror and shaking inside, not the guy who kicked me in the knee.

So yeah, LKJ is definitely real.

SPJ
03-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Sometime if you don't react fast enough, it may be too late to counter. If you allow your opponent to pick you off the ground, none of your counters will work.

Yes. There will be a point in time and space/position of no return or no counter.

Agreed.

:)

Lee Chiang Po
03-26-2013, 06:25 PM

The biggest fraud? That is tough, but I will start with Garrett Gee, Then Ip Man second.

bawang
03-28-2013, 07:54 PM

he is not worthy of the wombat.

Gweilo_Fist
03-28-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm not really sure how one determines a fraud anymore. Most instructors and master don't fight anymore to prove their skills. It's a different world. There's no longer a need to prove one's fighting skills. You'll most likely get shot or get sued if you do. And the ones that do try to prove their skills are usually restricted to tournament rules and guidelines that eliminate most of the techniques in his style. Therefore, can a fighter under that type of setting really prove his skills?

I don't know. I'm most likely completely wrong, so feel free to disagree with me. In my opinion, the history and culture of TCMA and learning forms are already so interesting, that I really don't care if a TCMA instructor can actually fight well.

YouKnowWho
03-28-2013, 10:35 PM
There's no longer a need to prove one's fighting skills.
If a teacher tells his students that he teaches health, performance, self-cultivation, and inner peace, he doesn't have to prove his fighting skill. The word "fraud" will have no meaning.

If you publish a book

- "Taiji for health", you don't need to include any application in your book.
- "Taiji for combat", just explaining how to do your form is not enough.

You define yourself. Nobody will force you to define yourself as someone you are not.

Allow me to quote someone had said in another forum:

"If you spend all your time on forms and zero time on fighting you’re going to have a beautiful form but you won’t be able to fight unless you’ve had some other training".

Syn7
03-28-2013, 11:19 PM

Yeah, and what he teaches is tried tested and successful. You can teach flower dancing really well, but if you front like it's combat effective and it's not.... you are a fraud. If you say "I teach flower dancing and if you try it for real you will get hurt" then you are not.

I don't think you have to be the best at something to teach. You don't even have to be that good yourself. As long as you know the stuff and have verified that it works you can say you teach a combat effective MA. If you don't know forsure, you are making unfounded claims.

I love how DJ assumes I'm knocking CMA. Projecting like that is weak sauce.

LaRoux
03-29-2013, 12:31 AM

Without a doubt, this guy:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7343&stc=1&d=1364238316

The only documented case of this doughboy actually going full contact against an opponent was of him getting KTFO in about 15 seconds.

Yet he comes here talking like he is some kind of tough guy.

Scott R. Brown
03-29-2013, 12:49 AM

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7343&stc=1&d=1364238316

The only documented case of this doughboy actually going full contact against an opponent was of him getting KTFO in about 15 seconds.

No, he comes here talking like he is a knowledgeable guy with a lot more experience than many others here.

Winning fights is not proof of knowledge, it is proof of conditioning and ability with some luck thrown in for good measure.

The doers do not necessarily have the knowledge of their trainers and coaches. Which is why they have trainers and coaches.:rolleyes:

Kellen Bassette
03-29-2013, 05:02 AM

I've got respect for anyone that gets in the ring or cage with another trained fighter. As far as we know you never have and we can't even get a straight answer if you even trained.

How is he a fraud if he never padded his fight record?

RenDaHai
03-29-2013, 06:13 AM
It is interesting to read about peoples expectations of a Kung Fu Teacher.

Practical ability, as the name implies, comes from practical experience. No one can teach you this ability but yourself as you put yourself through the necessary hardships to achieve it. There is no shortcut.

When I look for a Coach, I do not care about his personal ability, I care that he can put me in these situations so that I may learn, and help to see the obvious mistakes I am making and point them out to me.

When I look for a Master, I do not care about his personal experiences of combat, they are always highly subjective. I look for his ability to move, and his knowledge of the theory of the movements. I will be the one to put them into practice, I want to learn the secret to his theory.

Of course you have to see something you are interested in. If someone says they can perform the diamond finger I want to see them handstand on 1 finger before I follow their regime. But I do not care how they have employed this skill, that is up to me.

When you learn to paint do you look for a teacher who teaches you what to paint, or one who teaches you how to paint and leaves the rest to your imagination?

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Kids, just ignore ladouche, just like his mother did :D

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 06:43 AM

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 10:29 AM

I don't know about that, he had a lot of experience on what doesn't work .

He might be tough with those big gloves on, its kind of like light pillow fighting , and being a doe boy gives him extra padding to absorb blows.

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 10:32 AM
SKM...

if you don't mind?
WHO ARE YOU? :confused:

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 10:40 AM
PS: you trolls have the wrong term!

You mean "SELL OUT"

as in

When I do a seminar, it sells out

When I make a DVDI, it sells out

I can't offer new memberships at my school, because they are all sold out

and remember

You can't spell Kung FU

with the F U......

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 10:42 AM
It is better that you do not know. We did not get along. But want you to know I hold nothing against you and wish you all the best in your training and teaching.
SKM

Well, forgive me, that's a weird answer....

I don't know any California based Tibetan martial artists that I didn't get along with?????

Sure, I know tons of people I didnt' get along with, just not any CA based Tibetan martial arts ones LOL

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I think perhaps an issue of perception, I sent you a private mail

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 11:00 AM
PS: you trolls have the wrong term!

You mean "SELL OUT"

as in

When I do a seminar, it sells out

When I make a DVDI, it sells out

I can't offer new memberships at my school, because they are all sold out

and remember

You can't spell Kung FU

with the F U......

Lol.....It not hard to con people who don't know anything , that just a normal business model , if you have experienced people buying your stuff or coming to your gatherings ,then that is different story. But we know that is not happening , because that business model does not pay the bills.

That's what sell out means.

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:04 AM
You know, there is stupid, and then there is robinhood,

still hasn't figure out I have him on "ignore" :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:05 AM
The only sad thing is, this place has gone to heck

I know quite a few quality posters who have left.....

It's just a circus now....

full of clowns

oh well.....

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:13 AM
and let's face it, we all know the real story of "robinhood"...

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 11:28 AM

full of clowns

oh well.....

It takes quality to know quality, and as far as clowns go, you have that title.

But hey , we need a few clowns at all parties , and we also need kindergarten teachers, but not kindergarten teachers who claim they are teaching college.

Scott R. Brown
03-29-2013, 11:28 AM
When........ you learn to paint do you look for a teacher who teaches you what to paint, or one who teaches you how to paint and leaves the rest to your imagination?

If your painting teacher can't paint like Michaelangelo, then he can't teach you anything worthwhile! :rolleyes:

Sure, I know tons of people I didnt' get along with.....

NO! There are people you don't get along with? :eek:

full of clowns

oh well.....

It is the high quality moderation that is to blame! :D

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 11:31 AM
and let's face it, we all know the real story of "robinhood"...

No, we know the real story about you.........:eek:

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:35 AM
NO! There are people you don't get along with? :eek:

Yes, it's true, there are people who are WRONG... they are obviously WRONG because they don't agree with me :p

It is the high quality moderation that is to blame! :D

ah, the "moderators".... truly I tell you, Gene put the patients in charge of the insane asylum

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:37 AM
exclusive footage of rondinhood posting on the forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 11:53 AM

full of clowns

oh well.....

They are probably people who don't like people like you, who can not talk substance, but can only try to slander everyone and everything to try to make yourself feel better because you had some bad experiences with TCMA.

We are on to your BS, your not fooling the experienced people.:D

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 11:55 AM
hammering away at his keyboard, screaming at the top of his lungs, robinhood needs medication

Kellen Bassette
03-29-2013, 12:10 PM
I
He might be tough with those big gloves on, its kind of like light pillow fighting ,

Boxing/kickboxing/sanda/muay Thai is like pillow fighting?

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 12:16 PM
robinhood is a loney toon... he lives in the fantasy world of his own head... kicked out of his school and ridiculed by his sifu and class mates... applying logic to him is a pointless operation

Robinhood
03-29-2013, 12:47 PM
robinhood is a loney toon... he lives in the fantasy world of his own head... kicked out of his school and ridiculed by his sifu and class mates... applying logic to him is a pointless operation

Lol.....you can fantasize all you want about who I am, you will never know., until you actually learn something, which does not look possible , judging by your track record.

Here is your "Idol"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zpflIkSNjzQ/UC4L6UmQHAI/AAAAAAAAH48/eiNZ2Ej6eU4/s1600/karate+Kid+Cobra+Kai+John+Kreese+sweep+the+leg.jpg

GeneChing
03-29-2013, 01:00 PM
ah, the "moderators".... truly I tell you, Gene put the patients in charge of the insane asylum That wasn't my original plan. My original plan was for liberal administration of ECT. That's electro-convulsive therapy for those of you unfamiliar with insane asylums. Shock therapy. It would have worked too, but we couldn't afford the electricity bills. :(

FWIW, the patients have the keys too, so anyone can let themselves out of the asylum at any time. It's a voluntary asylum here.

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 01:11 PM
That wasn't my original plan. My original plan was for liberal administration of ECT. That's electro-convulsive therapy for those of you unfamiliar with insane asylums. Shock therapy.

it gives me shivers just thinking about it :D

FWIW, the patients have the keys too, so anyone can let themselves out of the asylum at any time. It's a voluntary asylum here.

Of course we stay, we're crazy after all ;)

GeneChing
03-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Of course we stay, we're crazy after all ;) It's like that scene in V for Vendetta when Natalie realizes the door has been unlocked all this time.

Or maybe it's like Black Swan when Natalie and Mila hook up.

You're right (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1222451#post1222451), lkfmdc. There are tumbleweeds blowing across the forum for Good Friday. Astute observation for someone who has had way too many blows to the noggin. ;)

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Or maybe it's like Black Swan when Natalie and Mila hook up.

to this I say....

YouKnowWho
03-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Sure, I know tons of people I didnt' get along with,

If you don't have any enemy, you are nobody, and your life is worthless.

lkfmdc
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM

I am a HUGE SOMEBODY, with a lot of worth.....

hah hah

:D

Scott R. Brown
03-29-2013, 07:18 PM
I am a HUGE SOMEBODY, with a lot of worth.....

hah hah

:D

You are so lucky!

Everyone likes me!

SPJ
03-30-2013, 08:13 AM

the theory and practice of arch enemy

like yin and yang co exist

if your enemy is gone, the meaning of you is gone, too

co exist

etc etc

each life has its own worth

the meaning of life is what we perceive our self and the rest of the world

--

bawang
03-30-2013, 10:07 AM
the theory and practice of arch enemy

like yin and yang co exist

if your enemy is gone, the meaning of you is gone, too

co exist

etc etc

each life has its own worth

the meaning of life is what we perceive our self and the rest of the world

--

my mother is my enemy.

Scott R. Brown
03-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I am my own worst enemy!:(

But then again, I am my own grandpa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxLQZPqI2M) too!:eek:

David Jamieson
04-05-2013, 07:51 AM
I don't know how or why some of you jackwagons want to be moderated.
Blubbering sissies some of you.

Wahhhh he deleted my post...mommmy!
Waaahhhh he moved my post,,,Mommy!
Wahhhhhh he called a video crappy! Moommmy.
Waaahhhhhh I don't like the moderator for sake of not liking him!

should SHOULD SHOULDDDDDD!!!
And so on.

lol

:mad:

weirdos. :p

MightyB
04-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Lol.....you can fantasize all you want about who I am, you will never know., until you actually learn something, which does not look possible , judging by your track record.

Here is your "Idol"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zpflIkSNjzQ/UC4L6UmQHAI/AAAAAAAAH48/eiNZ2Ej6eU4/s1600/karate+Kid+Cobra+Kai+John+Kreese+sweep+the+leg.jpg

Dude- that's my Hero - check the shirt I'm wearing in my avatar.

MightyB
04-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Real lesbians never look that good :mad:

GeneChing
04-05-2013, 09:16 AM
You been hanging out with the wrong lesbians.

Lucas
04-05-2013, 09:32 AM
The forum should have a dungeon section where troll started threads are moved and I should be made supreme mod ruler of the dungeon. I have a firm whipping arm.

GeneChing
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM
...of is it the Wing Chun forum? :eek:

MightyB, you need to come to a SF lipstick lesbian bar. It would rock your world. ;)

MightyB
04-05-2013, 10:00 AM
...of is it the Wing Chun forum? :eek:

MightyB, you need to come to a SF lipstick lesbian bar. It would rock your world. ;)

I may have to take you up on that! Nice mantis article btw.

MightyB
04-05-2013, 10:01 AM
The forum should have a dungeon section where troll started threads are moved and I should be made supreme mod ruler of the dungeon. I have a firm whipping arm.

is that because the action mirrors something you do quite often?

GeneChing
04-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Nice mantis article btw.

You mean the one in the new Shaolin Special (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=1088)? Seven Star Praying Mantis A Holy Bug in the Temple? There's video coming too. Stay tuned (http://www.youtube.com/user/KungfuMagazinedotcom). ;)

Lucas
04-05-2013, 10:28 AM
It's because I whip people regularly.

MightyB
04-05-2013, 10:31 AM
It's because I whip people regularly.

are you sure it's not because you spank your monkey regularly :D

That makes more sense.

GeneChing
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
we got your whips (http://www.martialartsmart.com/45-70.html) and monkeys (http://www.martialartsmart.com/kf-200102.html) right here.

:cool:

Lucas
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Obviously you don't have much experience with the lash. Those two motions are completely different. I mean unless you have some strange elephantitis condition that causes you to swing your arm back behind you and strike out in a rolling whipping motion...if that is your situation, I extend my sympathies to you and your family. ;)

MightyB
04-05-2013, 10:52 AM
we got your whips (http://www.martialartsmart.com/45-70.html) and monkeys (http://www.martialartsmart.com/kf-200102.html) right here.

:cool:

You should put those in a box set with this. (http://www.martialartsmart.com/60-22.html)

GeneChing
04-05-2013, 11:53 AM
SF lipstick lesbian bars. :p

Lokhopkuen
04-05-2013, 11:58 AM
I come here for post s just like these:D

Lucas
04-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I changed my mind. Can I be mod of the lipstick lesbian forum section?

Lokhopkuen
04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
hammering away at his keyboard, screaming at the top of his lungs, robinhood needs medication

Where have I heard this befire:rolleyes:

Lucas
04-05-2013, 02:55 PM
http://www.isky.co.nz/content_providers/twentieth_century_fox_film_cor/images/single/robin_hood_men_tights_-_ps/files/15778/Robin-Hood-Men-Tights-PS.jpg

MightyB
04-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I changed my mind. Can I be mod of the lipstick lesbian forum section?

Be careful of what you ask for...

http://www.quotesbuddy.com/qb/01/3425/3425.jpg

Lucas
04-05-2013, 03:46 PM
There is always a way. For every 100 hot lesbians, so many of them are actually bi. ;)
http://web.sahra.arizona.edu/education2/solarstill/images/HWstandard.jpg

pazman
04-05-2013, 04:20 PM
http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/148/29c389496cd54c36a3a0891ea231b7d6/l.jpg

Robinhood in da hood.