PDA

View Full Version : Ving Tsun Lille in Germany

Kaybee
03-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Hi, folks. Here the newest clip from my mate Sean Wood (Ving Tsun Lille / France) with impressions from last weekend's training at Michael Kurth's school in Bielefeld / Germany. Have fun. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDxsiz41HI

Kai

Graham H
03-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Nice work. Thanks :)

k gledhill
03-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Nice ! Thanks

jimhalliwell
03-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Hi

This is good practical Ving Tsun!:):):)

Jim

Sean66
03-28-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

I know some will be disappointed that there is no sparring to be seen in the video, but that wasn't the theme of the workshop.

The theme of the workshop was one aspect of lap sao. If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.

The drill is great for developing the timing necessary for good counter attacking.

Graham H
03-28-2013, 07:12 AM
I know some will be disappointed that there is no sparring to be seen in the video, but that wasn't the theme of the workshop.

F**k them! :D

If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.

Excellent! ;)

k gledhill
03-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

The theme of the workshop was one aspect of lap sao. If we look generally at lap sao, it can be divided into two categories: man sao and bong sao. The man sao side represents the reflex to attack into an attack, cutting off the possibilities of the other, who must initiate his attack from an compromised position - bong sao.

The drill is great for developing the timing necessary for good counter attacking.

Good explanation. Thanks

Kaybee
03-29-2013, 06:44 AM
We really had a lot of fun! Always a pleasure training together with Sean and the French guys. :)

@Sean: Perfect! ;)