PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10 year anniversay to me!

Judge Pen
04-08-2013, 02:54 PM
10 years on KFO! At least we figured out that SD is real, just not real shaolin kung fu!:eek:

5,413 posts;
1 marriage;
2 kiddos;
210 litres of whiskey!

GeneChing
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
210 litres of whiskey! Wait, that's all? Dude. You're lagging... ;)

sean_stonehart
04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Wait, that's all? Dude. You're lagging... ;)

Gene... he left out the disclaimer "per year" ... :eek:

He enjoys his sippin'! :D

bawang
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
10 years on KFO! At least we figured out that SD is real, just not real shaolin kung fu!:eek:

my feces is also real.

yu shan
04-09-2013, 06:09 AM
You married up JP! :D

Old Noob
04-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Congrats!

BTW, have you tried Filibuster bourbon? I highly recommend.

SevenStar
04-09-2013, 06:54 AM
Dayum, time flies.

David Jamieson
04-09-2013, 07:17 AM
10 years? pfft, that's nothing.

:p j/k thanks for hanging around!

Vash
04-09-2013, 07:24 AM
You forgot one thing, though, Judge . . .

0 San Jien Video Challenges Answered!

:eek:

GeneChing
04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Gene... he left out the disclaimer "per year" ... :eek:

He enjoys his sippin'! :D
Per quarter maybe...:p

Judge Pen
04-09-2013, 08:59 AM
You forgot one thing, though, Judge . . .

0 San Jien Video Challenges Answered!

:eek:

You're right, I dropped the ball on that one.

Sean, shhhh..... it's bad enough that I'm forever tied to the SD thread, do people have to know I'm a lush too?

sean_stonehart
04-09-2013, 09:08 AM
You're right, I dropped the ball on that one.

Sean, shhhh..... it's bad enough that I'm forever tied to the SD thread, do people have to know I'm a lush too?

Bah... you're no lush... you're a fine shining example a a Tenn barrister & better than average pops!!

Now we just need to get you a horse farm & you could, by rights of the gentry, never been seen without a julip in your hand... ever. Especially in public!!

GeneChing
04-09-2013, 09:19 AM
That's exactly how I picture the TN Tiger Claw (https://www.tigerclaw.com/home.php) office in Knoxville. :p

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that here. :o

Judge Pen
04-09-2013, 11:41 AM
That's exactly how I picture the TN Tiger Claw (https://www.tigerclaw.com/home.php) office in Knoxville. :p

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that here. :o

Have you ever been to the Knoxville office?

GeneChing
04-09-2013, 11:48 AM
...there's not much reason for me to go to TN. 'cept maybe the Jack Daniels distillery. However if you ever stop by, JP, let me know. I'll give you some fodder to mess with some of our TN staff. Might get you thrown out, might get you a discount, depends how you play it, but you know me, I'm all about arming people (http://www.martialartsmart.com/weapons.html). ;)

PM me before your next trip.

sean_stonehart
04-09-2013, 11:55 AM
...there's not much reason for me to go to TN. 'cept maybe the Jack Daniels distillery. However if you ever stop by, JP, let me know. I'll give you some fodder to mess with some of our TN staff. Might get you thrown out, might get you a discount, depends how you play it, but you know me, I'm all about arming people. ;)

Oooohhh goody ... JP, sounds like a field trip next time I'm up!!!

Judge Pen
04-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Yeah Sean, come up and we can have some fun (with Gene's assistance of course). And Gene the bourbon disitlleries in Kentucky are closer to Knoxville than Jack Daniels (at least it feels that way driving to them), but its all worth a road trip if you ever find your way out here.

GeneChing
04-09-2013, 12:31 PM
What can I say? I'm a JD man. The TN guys, knowing my preference, used to bring me a bottle of JD Green Label when we'd meet on the road at events. I used to bring them crazy Chinese liquors, the nasty sorghum stuff that they'd never sampled before.

Visiting the JD distillery would be a pilgrimage for me.

Judge Pen
04-09-2013, 12:34 PM
What can I say? I'm a JD man. The TN guys, knowing my preference, used to bring me a bottle of JD Green Label when we'd meet on the road at events. I used to bring them crazy Chinese liquors, the nasty sorghum stuff that they'd never sampled before.

Visiting the JD distillery would be a pilgrimage for me.

Ah, I understand. I've only been to Lynchburg TN once myself, but one of my classmates is a judge there. Might come in handy if you get into trouble.

GeneChing
04-09-2013, 12:39 PM
See now? This forum *is* useful. Swapping info like Judge's contact and ways to get the best out of Tiger Claw (https://www.tigerclaw.com/home.php) TN is the way to go. :D

Judge Pen
05-10-2013, 06:25 AM
I finally made my way down there. It is an excellent tour if you ever get the chance to go Gene.