View Full Version : Name 3 forum members you could beat up

MasterKiller
04-12-2013, 08:41 AM
IronFists
Vash
DesignSifu

David Jamieson
04-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Good day, feeling good, I feel confident enough to take on anyone really.
I don't beat people up though.

I beat them down. :p

Brule
04-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Any three from the wing chun forum.

Scott R. Brown
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Me, Myself AND I!!!

They are the three toughest people I know!

Now don't bother me!

I am busy, KICKING MY ASS!!!:mad:

Dale Dugas
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Are we talking training or serious fight?

I could take on all the mouthboxing cupcakes at once.

Raipizo
04-12-2013, 10:43 AM
You forget Robin Hood?

Dale Dugas
04-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Why would I want to beat up a pre-pubescent girl?

bawang
04-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Any three from the wing chun forum.

same here lolol

Lucas
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM
I can beat Gene Ching up in a virtual internet challenge death match.

I can beat CYMAC up in a timed taoversity exorcism contest.

I can beat up John Takeshi in a shuriken barrage bleed out match.

SPJ
04-12-2013, 11:03 AM
3 members that can throw me.

1 You Know Who

---

--

:)

TenTigers
04-12-2013, 01:15 PM
I could eat all the cupcakes at once.

there. fixed it for ya! :D

Dale Dugas
04-12-2013, 01:16 PM
sorry I dont eat cupcakes or any more wheat or gluten.

all is does is make me achey.

give wheat free a try it is great.

TenTigers
04-12-2013, 01:21 PM
ah..my partner is going off gluten. Don't know how she thinks she'll manage-she's Chinese. Everything has gluten, even soy sauce. Good thing she's no longer vegetarian, all those Buddhist Vegetarian restaurants in Chinatown make everything out of gluten.

Syn7
04-12-2013, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't presume that I could beat up anyone here. I don't even engage in hand to hand by choice. If somebody steps up I do what I have to do to make sure I am the one who walks away. Whether that means running away and hiding, pushing a bic pen thru their neck or taking them down and making them say uncle, or worse. I would never just assume I could win in a fair fight though. To me that is just profoundly stupid.

Dale Dugas
04-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Wheat and gluten are things good to avoid.

Ive lost 85 pounds of crap weight in the last 18 months.

Im down to 295 at the moment.

I want to get down to 250.

Lucas
04-12-2013, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't presume that I could beat up anyone here. I don't even engage in hand to hand by choice. If somebody steps up I do what I have to do to make sure I am the one who walks away. Whether that means running away and hiding, pushing a bic pen thru their neck or taking them down and making them say uncle, or worse. I would never just assume I could win in a fair fight though. To me that is just profoundly stupid.

except for the wc forum.

Syn7
04-12-2013, 02:09 PM
except for the wc forum.

Well yeah, that's a given. :p

Pigeon toed w/ hips out doing the funky chicken wing just screams "take me down and smash my face"

Jimbo
04-12-2013, 03:08 PM
sorry I dont eat cupcakes or any more wheat or gluten.

all is does is make me achey.

give wheat free a try it is great.

I gave up wheat/gluten two years ago. I felt weird tingling on my face, and decided to see if stopping gluten would help, and it really has. Nobody diagnosed it.

One issue, as TenTigers mentioned, is most Asian food. It's why I doubt I'll live/travel in Asia again. I cook all my own meals. I read that you can readily find more gluten-free options as a traveler in the UK than here in the States. But I find a lot of stuff, including gluten-free soy sauce, pasta, etc.

I know some people who have serious issues with gluten. Was it always like this? Or does it have to do with all the genetically modified foods?

Vash
04-12-2013, 03:12 PM
IronFists
Vash
DesignSifu

FALSE.

DesignSifu once killed a man just to watch him die.

bawang
04-12-2013, 03:34 PM
ah..my partner is going off gluten. Don't know how she thinks she'll manage-she's Chinese. Everything has gluten, even soy sauce. Good thing she's no longer vegetarian, all those Buddhist Vegetarian restaurants in Chinatown make everything out of gluten.

is she allergic

Dale Dugas
04-12-2013, 03:39 PM
many people are sensitive to wheat and gluten and do not know it.

wiz cool c
04-12-2013, 11:48 PM
many people are sensitive to wheat and gluten and do not know it.

that is interesting, i have been a vegetarian for 23 years,. and every time i finish eating at a veggie place with the fake meat ,i feel really tired and worn out. maybe it's food allergies.

Featherstone
04-13-2013, 02:32 PM
FALSE.

DesignSifu once killed a man just to watch him die.

Did he go to Folsom prison?

Yum Cha
04-13-2013, 03:20 PM
DesignSifu can control time, even if you did beat him, he could simply, 're-design'. Eventually, you will fail, it is inevitable you will simply become a draft....in a bin....yesterdays GARBAGE!!

Hey, Good effort Dale! You're getting scary fit! I dropped nearly 35 in the last 3 years, its a great feeling.

PalmStriker
04-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Thing about wheat products is that they break down like sugar in the body's metabolic systems, have sugar content also. That's one reason you can maintain weight if needed. My metabolism burns up carbs like dragon, yum yum, so I would not have oversize thighs, calves and forearms, 6', 185 lbs. if I did not go heavy on carbs, light dairy, fish, light red meat, poultry, pastries. :D Just cooked up a batch of campfire hot turkey patties with horseradish to go. :) https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+turkey+burgers&client=firefox-a&hs=hCs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ygFqUeXoO6_K4APB9IGwBQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=807

PalmStriker
04-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Boosters: Metabolism Boosting Foods

Cocoa
Water
Blueberries
Flax
Sweet potato
Avocado
Tomato
Yogurt
Cinnamon
Garlic
Beans
Almonds
Apples
Egg whites/Beaters
Soybean
Lemon
Ginger
Brussel sprouts
Spinach
Olive oil
Oats
Fish
Cottage cheese
Chick peas
Lima beans
:)

PalmStriker
04-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Need to eat foods that will produce energy in order to beat people up. That and form techniques. :) Dragon yum yums: https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+gari,+pickled+ginger&client=firefox-a&hs=HBY&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cwtqUcfzEve24APo-YHIBQ&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=807

bawang
04-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Wombats dig extensive burrow systems with rodent-like front teeth and powerful claws. One distinctive adaptation of wombats is their backwards pouch. The advantage of a backwards-facing pouch is that when digging, the wombat does not gather dirt in its pouch over its young. Although mainly crepuscular and nocturnal, wombats also venture out to feed on cool or overcast days. They are not commonly seen, but leave ample evidence of their passage, treating fences as minor inconveniences to be gone through or under, and leaving distinctive cubic faeces.

Wombats are herbivores; their diet consists mostly of grasses, sedges, herbs, bark and roots. Their incisor teeth somewhat resemble those of the placental rodents (rats, mice, etc.), being adapted for gnawing tough vegetation. Like many other herbivorous mammals, they have a large diastema between the incisors and the cheek teeth, which are relatively simple. The dental formula of wombats is

Wombats' fur colour can vary from a sandy colour to brown, or from grey to black. All three known extant species of wombats average around a metre in length and weigh between 20 and 35 kg (44 and 77 lb).

Female wombats give birth to a single young in the spring, after a gestation period, which like all marsupials can vary, in the case of the wombat: 20–21 days.[3][4] They have a well-developed pouch, which the young leave after about 6–7 months. Wombats are weaned after 15 months, and are sexually mature at 18 months.[5]

PalmStriker
04-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I did not know that. :)

PalmStriker
04-13-2013, 07:00 PM
The REAL GINSENG: https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+chinese+ginger&client=firefox-a&hs=p2s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ag5qUaGIFeLk4AOm3IGoAQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=807#imgrc=2wEZuWrKf9bWpM%3A%3BaWHB26SLkHOdQM%3 Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fparksandresorts.wdpromedia.com %252Fmedia%252Fdisneyparks%252Fblog%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F01%252Flny289074L ARGE.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdisneyparks.disney.g o.com%252Fblog%252F2013%252F01%252Flimited-time-magic-brings-delicious-treats-for-happy-lunar-new-year-celebration-to-disney-california-adventure-park%252F%3B900%3B600

pazman
04-13-2013, 08:56 PM
...and leaving distinctive cubic faeces.]

TEACH ME WOMBAT COMBAT.

After mercilessly grinding my opponents to a pulp, I wish to place my cubical excrement upon their heads.

bawang
04-13-2013, 09:38 PM
TEACH ME WOMBAT COMBAT.

After mercilessly grinding my opponents to a pulp, I wish to place my cubical excrement upon their heads.

first you must learn yagli gures. yagli gures is the fist mother of wombat combat.

TaichiMantis
04-14-2013, 05:20 AM

What he said

JamesC
04-14-2013, 04:17 PM
- Lucas
- Bawang
- Frost

I've learned to secrets of Goldren Dragron's Ninjutsu. It's a technique called Wombat Claws the Anoos. It's illegal in MMA.

Sihing73
04-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Hello,

Being from the WC system I take offense that some dare to presume they could beat up any from the WC forum. :mad:

No one can beat a WC guy like another WC guy..............just claim your lineage is the best and then stand back and watch them argue to death ;)

My Hsing Yi Sifu stated that if you put a japanese, Korean and Chinese master together the Chinese master would win every time. However if you put two Chinese masters and any one of the others the two Chinese masters would lose as they would be too busy arguing over who had the real style.

For the record, I cannot be beaten................only defeated. :D

GeneChing
04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
I can beat Gene Ching up in a virtual internet challenge death match.
I can beat CYMAC up in a timed taoversity exorcism contest.
I can beat up John Takeshi in a shuriken barrage bleed out match.
Being Lucas-beatable makes for strange bedfellows. :eek:

Ive lost 85 pounds of crap weight in the last 18 months. TMI. Waaaaaaaaay TMI. The mental image of you losing "85 pounds of crap weight" is too difficult to bear, even when covered by a kilt (actually that makes it worse somehow). :eek::eek:

David Jamieson
04-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Being Lucas-beatable makes for strange bedfellows. :eek:

TMI. Waaaaaaaaay TMI. The mental image of you losing "85 pounds of crap weight" is too difficult to bear, even when covered by a kilt (actually that makes it worse somehow). :eek::eek:

I'd rather they drop straight to the ground as opposed to filling my drawers.
This is why a Kilt is superior in every way.

GeneChing
04-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Wait, that's already been done (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46827). :o

Lucas
04-15-2013, 02:08 PM
everyone fears the strength of the virgin warrior!

well except JamesC apparently... :mad:

KungfuCasting
04-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Only Masterkiller :)

No one else, everyone else is stronger than me. :cool:

By a forum name we won't know who is a better artist.

SPJ
04-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Sad to say.

MK actor Liu Jia Hui.

He had a stroke and one side of his body paralyzed.

where is stem cell research ?

:(

Dragonzbane76
04-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Does banning count at beating up on the forum?

if that is the case then you beat my ass awhile ago. :p