PDA

View Full Version : The Deadly Bullet

GeneChing
04-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Follow the link for a Youku vid.

Ren Peng-Yuan’s The Deadly Bullet Gets an Action-Packed First Trailer (http://www.beyondhollywood.com/ren-peng-yuans-the-deadly-bullet-gets-an-action-packed-first-trailer/)
Written by Todd Rigney April 15, 2013 Posted In » Asian Movie News, The Deadly Bullet (2013) Movie, Videos

There isn’t a whole lot of information about director Ren Peng-Yuan’s “The Deadly Bullet” currently making the rounds online. That I can understand, anyway. I’m sure there’s a tidy synopsis out there somewhere in Chinese, but that doesn’t really do me a lot of good. However, you don’t need to know much about the movie to appreciate what’s going down in the trailer embedded below. The clip has plenty of stylish action to spare, and that’s pretty much all you need to capture my attention these days. Shiny objects help, too.

I can tell you that “The Deadly Bullet” (aka “Assassin’s Night”) stars Purba Rgyal, Wang Zizi, He Dujuan, Mark Du, Wu Weidong, and Qu Gaowei. Other than that, I’m tapped out. Oh, there is a pretty snazzy poster located directly beneath the trailer, so be sure to have a look.

“The Deadly Bullet” will probably open in China later this year. As soon as more information becomes available, you’ll be among the very first to know. Until then, have a look at the trailer and the poster. After all, it’s all you’ve got to chew on for the time being. Sorry about that.