PDA

View Full Version : Most accurate Bow shot

sanjuro_ronin
04-18-2013, 12:20 PM
DMAN !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBvfVJu8-U

Sardinkahnikov
04-18-2013, 01:14 PM
They recorded the arrow being propelled out of that tube and then played it backwards :p

Lucas
04-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Ya that was me. I'm a badass.

Scott R. Brown
04-18-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm a badass.

Cut back on the beans and it will probably resolve on its own. :o

Lucas
04-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Modern American slang escapes you. :p

Scott R. Brown
04-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Modern American slang escapes you. :p

You young hep cats and your new fangled speach is what is wrong with AMERICA!:mad:

Pull up your pants and cut your hair too, you dirty beatnik!!!!:mad:

See you at the teahouse later, right?;)

Lucas
04-20-2013, 08:53 AM
You young hep cats and your new fangled speach is what is wrong with AMERICA!:mad:

Pull up your pants and cut your hair too, you dirty beatnik!!!!:mad:

See you at the teahouse later, right?;)

Don't you mean, 'Murica? :eek:

I'll try not to spill boiled water on you this time...

Kellen Bassette
04-22-2013, 05:31 AM
Does anyone ever wonder why archery is not generally taught as a weapon in traditional martial arts? It's been around for thousands of years, was part of the east Asian cultures, can be more effective than spear, sword, ect...is still practical today, (for hunting,) yet I've never seen a MA school that teaches archery as their weapon...I'm sure there's one out there, but it seems like it would be very popular, like the next weapon of choice after the staff or spear....

Is it because bow and arrow doesn't lend itself to form creation?? :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
04-22-2013, 05:36 AM
Does anyone ever wonder why archery is not generally taught as a weapon in traditional martial arts? It's been around for thousands of years, was part of the east Asian cultures, can be more effective than spear, sword, ect...is still practical today, (for hunting,) yet I've never seen a MA school that teaches archery as their weapon...I'm sure there's one out there, but it seems like it would be very popular, like the next weapon of choice after the staff or spear....

Is it because bow and arrow doesn't lend itself to form creation?? :eek:

I learned Kyudo when I was at the Japanese Culture center learning Judo and Kenjutsu.
Love it and took up western archery after it.
Haven't done it for ages but have just recently decided to take it up again ( recurve).
Kids and wife wanna learn too, so that's a plus !