PDA

View Full Version : For who knows cantonese, WCK 1850 history in new martial hero radio

Hendrik
04-29-2013, 11:09 AM
We today do have a clear verifiable WCK history which is extremely likely to reveal what is going on with the art of WCK, history, and people in 1850 red boat era and Pre 1850.

what happen in 1850 era?

Is there a burning of shaolin temple incident?

Why one set WCK system evolve into today three sets system?

What is the evolution target for?

Where is the WCK knives technics is likely from?

The relationship between WCK and CLF.

How many lineages exist in 1850 era? How these 1850 lineages evolve into today's WCK lineages?

How is the chinese official history match with the kuen kuit description of yik kam and snake crane wck lineages?

All these are presented in this radio program and based on evidence. This and previous episode demystify and put WCK into realistic view. Seeing it is as it is. If you don't know Cantonese but interested, it is worthed to sit with a Cantonese friend and let him translate the content to you.

It is worthed because these finding in the two episodes, this one and previous one, is going to influence the future of WCK. A new WCK era has begin and we now can put WCK as a practical and indepth tcma With internal development, where Atleast par with the taiji chuan or other internal art system . WCK really is used in battle, where else other internal art might never participate in real battle field. And what the other internal art claim, WCK has it in 1850.

Feel proud that you are a wcner. It is an excellent art by evidence!
A new era begin now, as the original face of miss wing Chun is getting more and more clear. We know how things works better now .

http://newmartialheromedia.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/新武俠頻道-第八集:「詠春」新考證歷史篇-new-martial-hero-channe/

JPinAZ
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
We today do have a clear verifiable WCK history which is extremely likely to reveal what is going on with the art of WCK, history, and people in 1850 red boat era and Pre 1850.

It's probably safe to assume that when you say "we" you are only speaking for yourself and the voices in your head..:rolleyes:

And as far as radio shows being proof of anything, just because it's broadcast doesn't make it 'true'. Just like I'd caution against those that listen to the likes of Howard Stern for 'facts' as well ;)

Hendrik
04-30-2013, 04:43 PM
For those who has asked me for translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmlYVl2kb2U

Hendrik
04-30-2013, 06:44 PM
I hope you stay away from my post. I simply have no interest to get into confrontation with you.

I don't like to proof people wrong With strong heavy evidenve, and always love to give face as much as possible.
even with people who are lying such as the black flag which is non exist in the history of china but modern made up.

So, you go your path I go mine. That is a better way out.

It's probably safe to assume that when you say "we" you are only speaking for yourself and the voices in your head..:rolleyes:

And as far as radio shows being proof of anything, just because it's broadcast doesn't make it 'true'. Just like I'd caution against those that listen to the likes of Howard Stern for 'facts' as well ;)

JPinAZ
04-30-2013, 10:42 PM
I hope you stay away from my post. I simply have no interest to get into confrontation with you.

I don't like to proof people wrong With strong heavy evidenve, and always love to give face as much as possible.
even with people who are lying such as the black flag which is non exist in the history of china but modern made up.

So, you go your path I go mine. That is a better way out.

LOL, WTF are you talking about?? must be 'the voices' again huh?
I'm as disinterested in some BS rainbow flag his-story as I am in your own made-up BS history. But has nothing to do with confrontation - I can post my opinions where I want - last time I checked, free country, free forum. You don't like my views, you can always not reply to them (which you always seem to be unable to do) or you could just leave the forum again (for the 5th or 6th time) and simply stop posting :)