PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys explain this?

SavvySavage
05-06-2013, 03:55 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=N4AbK6osemc

I bet if you distracted the guy and then hit him it would mess with him.

Miqi
05-07-2013, 01:18 AM
A very tough guy.

Still, personally I think it doesn't matter how much someone says they can avoid death if you chop them in the neck or boot them in the nuts full contact - there's still a certain moral obligation on us to assume that they're mentally ill. But in this case - wowsers!

sanjuro_ronin
05-07-2013, 05:41 AM
The ability to take a shot when we are PREPARED for it is one that anyone can develop and many do.
There are various methods.
Of course it should be noted that this ability tends to "be less effective" under pressure in real fighting.

David Jamieson
05-07-2013, 06:18 AM
I get a distinct feeling that some folk simply don't get hit enough to know that it isn't that bad and you can prepare for it and absorb it, reject it, neutralized it. evade it, an so on.

yes, some people hit hella hard and it is hard to take it, but to be honest, many people don't understand alignment, muscle their strikes and in the end, the strike is kind of weak.

Miqi
05-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I get a distinct feeling that some folk simply don't get hit enough to know that it isn't that bad and you can prepare for it and absorb it, reject it, neutralized it. evade it, an so on.

yes, some people hit hella hard and it is hard to take it, but to be honest, many people don't understand alignment, muscle their strikes and in the end, the strike is kind of weak.

Lol - go on then. Let's see it.

FullPotentialMA
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
From long-term health perspectives, one should be cautious in how they train and condition their for bodies for "iron shirt". Many of these training methods have very negative long term health effects. Look up "compartment syndrome" as one example.

David Jamieson
05-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Lol - go on then. Let's see it.

see what?
what is it you want to see?

oh I see, you want to see people getting kicked in the nads and taking it.
or hit somewhere and taking it.

well, go ahead an stay on youtube, there's plenty for you to look at.
check out Juko Kai. (linky = juko kai on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=juko+kai&oq=juko+kai&gs_l=youtube.3..0l2.1588.3057.0.3246.8.7.0.1.1.0.1 67.653.6j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.qUCx-SOtxL8)

Lucas
05-07-2013, 01:45 PM
I think he wants to see you punch something really hard.

David Jamieson
05-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I think he wants to see you punch something really hard.

I can punch pretty hard actually.
Not bragging, but my hands can deliver hurt. That's what we work towards right. :)

fwiw, does anyone not notice that none, not one of those strikes has follow through?
just sayin.

Miqi
05-07-2013, 03:27 PM
see what?
what is it you want to see?

oh I see, you want to see people getting kicked in the nads and taking it.
or hit somewhere and taking it.

well, go ahead an stay on youtube, there's plenty for you to look at.

"I get a distinct feeling that some folk simply don't get hit enough to know that it isn't that bad and you can prepare for it and absorb it, reject it, neutralized it. evade it, an so on."

My apologies. I didn't realise, from the tone, that this was theory.

Miqi
05-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I can punch pretty hard actually.
Not bragging, but my hands can deliver hurt.

Go on then, let's see.

David Jamieson
05-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Go on then, let's see.

lol.

Brits. :rolleyes:

Frost
05-09-2013, 02:23 AM
lol.

Brits. :rolleyes:

we Brits can smell bull a mile off that's TRUE. you talk big would be nice to see you doing.....well anything really

David Jamieson
05-09-2013, 05:20 AM
we Brits can smell bull a mile off that's TRUE. you talk big would be nice to see you doing.....well anything really

Why? Please do tell, why would you be interested in what I have when all you have is backhanded remarks?

let me tell you something. I was quite free with information and videos. Then I decided it was a pointless ego filled exercise to present myself in that manner when it has nothing to lead to.
Not to mention juvenile and empty requests like this one you've just made.
I'm not here to take requests or to open up to anonymous people.

I'll stick to dealing with real folk on my terms because that's internet for you Frost. If that is your real name, which I doubt. lol

JamesC
05-09-2013, 08:10 AM

Everyone seems to know he is full of it. Well, except for him.

sanjuro_ronin
05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
You guys love to make things personal.
It's like an itch that you gotta scratch.

David Jamieson
05-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Everyone seems to know he is full of it. Well, except for him.

You know what, i have met up with people from quite a few forums over the years and exchanged. This is the one place where people do what you have just done.

Make a freaking assumption out of ignorance. Good for you buddy. lol, internet warriors who think they know people. You want to taste my hands, you come to papa at your expense. It's that simple. Otherwise STFU with the petty crap and ego filled whining and lets talk Kung Fu.

JamesC
05-09-2013, 08:26 AM
You know what, i have met up with people from quite a few forums over the years and exchanged. This is the one place where people do what you have just done.

Make a freaking assumption out of ignorance. Good for you buddy. lol, internet warriors who think they know people. You want to taste my hands, you come to papa at your expense. It's that simple. Otherwise STFU with the petty crap and ego filled whining and lets talk Kung Fu.

Why would I want to taste your hands? That's weird...

David Jamieson
05-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Why would I want to taste your hands? That's weird...

lol, you're weird.

Lucas
05-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I bet his hands taste like cheese, butter, and beer. :p

David Jamieson
05-09-2013, 11:17 AM

If they did, i'd eat them myself.
Usually it's either metallic like bronze or steel or wood like, depending on which part of the shop I've been in and what I've been doing.

Right now, they probably have a keyboard and mouse flavour.

Lucas
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Like a bbq'd mouse?

Frost
05-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Why? Please do tell, why would you be interested in what I have when all you have is backhanded remarks?

let me tell you something. I was quite free with information and videos. Then I decided it was a pointless ego filled exercise to present myself in that manner when it has nothing to lead to.
Not to mention juvenile and empty requests like this one you've just made.
I'm not here to take requests or to open up to anonymous people.

I'll stick to dealing with real folk on my terms because that's internet for you Frost. If that is your real name, which I doubt. lol

well lets see I've posted clips of myself with my name attached so I think its safe to say its me don't you? You make claims lots of them and try to come a cross as something special....would be nice to see some actual prove is all ;)

Scott R. Brown
05-11-2013, 07:00 AM

You just don't want us all to see that you train in a pretty little skirt......er......I mean kilt!:eek:

My hands taste like BLOOD, but I call them FIRE and BRIMSTONE!!:mad:

David Jamieson
05-12-2013, 06:13 AM
well lets see I've posted clips of myself with my name attached so I think its safe to say its me don't you? You make claims lots of them and try to come a cross as something special....would be nice to see some actual prove is all ;)

Good for you. None of which I've seen, and to be honest, I really don't care.
I'm not here to share instructional information with just anyone. Thanks for asking though, but no. Been there, done that and I can't help it if you were in diapers at the time.

Frost
05-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Good for you. None of which I've seen, and to be honest, I really don't care.
I'm not here to share instructional information with just anyone. Thanks for asking though, but no. Been there, done that and I can't help it if you were in diapers at the time.

translation you will keep talking the talk and then refusing to back it up. No one is I suspect really surprised about that

David Jamieson
05-13-2013, 05:24 AM
translation you will keep talking the talk and then refusing to back it up. No one is I suspect really surprised about that

lol...says the nobody, anonymously, on a forum in another land....

agitating where there is no need to do so. Nice try at trolling, but fail. :)

Frost
05-13-2013, 05:40 AM
says the know it all who wont post anything and constantly gets caught out by people who know more than he doe:)
your SOP is simple, you make grand claims, know it all statements or infer you know more than others, like on here where you say you know how to hit and very few do, and that you know how to hit hard…and when you get called on your bullsh*t statements you start throwing insults
Ive been on the receiving end myself remember when I asked you how on earth you sprawl on someone and put your hooks in at the same time, and the insults came flying my way.
You also get caught out making statements on things you know nothing about, like when you tried to argue with me that tabata intervals were the same thing as alactic power intervals those are just off the top of my head I have read lots more with other on here…its funny quite frankly and amusing :)

David Jamieson
05-13-2013, 06:32 AM
says the know it all who wont post anything and constantly gets caught out by people who know more than he doe:)
your SOP is simple, you make grand claims, know it all statements or infer you know more than others, like on here where you say you know how to hit and very few do, and that you know how to hit hard…and when you get called on your bullsh*t statements you start throwing insults
Ive been on the receiving end myself remember when I asked you how on earth you sprawl on someone and put your hooks in at the same time, and the insults came flying my way.
You also get caught out making statements on things you know nothing about, like when you tried to argue with me that tabata intervals were the same thing as alactic power intervals those are just off the top of my head I have read lots more with other on here…its funny quite frankly and amusing :)

Dude, you have issues. lol, can't let go...must whine more...for no good reason other than to whine... Honestly, you don't make any sense and you want to go down a useless garden path because somehow along the way you got butthurt. Meh, that's all yours dude.

SevenStar
05-14-2013, 02:00 PM
You just don't want us all to see that you train in a pretty little skirt......er......I mean kilt!:eek:

My hands taste like BLOOD, but I call them FIRE and BRIMSTONE!!:mad:

My hands are the hammer bros - jack and sledge. Prior to that, I called them thunder and lightning. When I was a teen, before experiencing women, one hand treated me just right, but the other would squeeze too tight. I called them pleasure and pain.

Lucas
05-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Tmi bro!!!!!

Miqi
05-18-2013, 01:49 PM

Hic rhodus hic saltus.

From http://www.marxists.org/glossary/terms/h/i.htm

"The well-known but little understood maxim originates from the traditional Latin translation of the punchline from Aesop’s fable The Boastful Athlete which has been the subject of some mistranslations.

In Greek, the maxim reads:

“ιδού η ρόδος,
ιδού και το πήδημα”

The story is that an athlete boasts that when in Rhodes, he performed a stupendous jump, and that there were witnesses who could back up his story. A bystander then remarked, ‘Alright! Let’s say this is Rhodes, demonstrate the jump here and now.’ The fable shows that people must be known by their deeds, not by their own claims for themselves."

Aya!

David Jamieson
05-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Hic rhodus hic saltus.

From http://www.marxists.org/glossary/terms/h/i.htm

"The well-known but little understood maxim originates from the traditional Latin translation of the punchline from Aesop’s fable The Boastful Athlete which has been the subject of some mistranslations.

In Greek, the maxim reads:

“ιδού η ρόδος,
ιδού και το πήδημα”

The story is that an athlete boasts that when in Rhodes, he performed a stupendous jump, and that there were witnesses who could back up his story. A bystander then remarked, ‘Alright! Let’s say this is Rhodes, demonstrate the jump here and now.’ The fable shows that people must be known by their deeds, not by their own claims for themselves."

Aya!

yeah, the only problem with this is that I've been here since 96 and you haven't... so, I don't expect you know much about anything particularly me. Same as frost. He's just some guy in the UK as far as I'm concerned, I've never seen his videos as much as he is adamant he's posted them etc etc etc.

Anyway, stay in school.

Frost
05-21-2013, 01:54 PM
yeah, the only problem with this is that I've been here since 96 and you haven't... so, I don't expect you know much about anything particularly me. Same as frost. He's just some guy in the UK as far as I'm concerned, I've never seen his videos as much as he is adamant he's posted them etc etc etc.

Anyway, stay in school.

cant leave me alone can you, i wasn't going to bother with you but sincl since you mentioned me and cant seem to leave things alone.......

David Jamieson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost
im sure i have posted a couple of clips, heres a grappling one from 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qy_XITvkg

not great i know but hey i tried
nope, guillotine is good.

say look not only did i post clips...like i said i did, but you also commentated on it again like i said you did....whats that sound....you getting spanked i believe :)

David Jamieson
05-23-2013, 05:03 AM
cant leave me alone can you, i wasn't going to bother with you but sincl since you mentioned me and cant seem to leave things alone.......

say look not only did i post clips...like i said i did, but you also commentated on it again like i said you did....whats that sound....you getting spanked i believe :)

The context in which you were mentioned is important. Grasp of language is good in a forum.
Anyway, nice guillotine slip but try to respect the tap the first time jackwagon. lol

Frost
05-24-2013, 12:16 AM
The context in which you were mentioned is important. Grasp of language is good in a forum.
Anyway, nice guillotine slip but try to respect the tap the first time jackwagon. lol

never seen my videos is what you said...hard to really misconstrued that dont you think :)

and you are right context is everything; id just subbed a russian wrestler with a key lock, id let go as he tapped and before the ref had seen it causing said ref to warn me not to let the sub go until he has seen the tap...hence me walking him over to the ref for the second tap :) any one with grappling knowledge will see i let the sub relax as i walked the guy over and applied it again with control :)

if i was you id stick to speaking about something you actually know: not sure what that is exactly BUT id suggest leaving the grappling, MMA and strength and conditioning to others for a start :)

Miqi
05-24-2013, 01:39 AM

Anyway, stay in school.

Dear David,
Who you are, and how long you've been projecting an image, is not important to me. It is a sadness that some people find themselves so trapped by the personal mythology that they've weaved around themselves that they actually can't see any way out of it other than to keep going with the facade.

Good luck brother.

David Jamieson
05-24-2013, 05:47 AM
never seen my videos is what you said...hard to really misconstrued that dont you think :) try not to be a narcissistic twat. Just because you post something doesn't mean someone viewed it. No, I hadn't seen anything at all, and it still doesn't matter.

and you are right context is everything; id just subbed a russian wrestler with a key lock, id let go as he tapped and before the ref had seen it causing said ref to warn me not to let the sub go until he has seen the tap...hence me walking him over to the ref for the second tap :) any one with grappling knowledge will see i let the sub relax as i walked the guy over and applied it again with control :) That's fine. Cool story bro.

if i was you id stick to speaking about something you actually know: not sure what that is exactly BUT id suggest leaving the grappling, MMA and strength and conditioning to others for a start :) Your ego is inflamed pal, you're not that great. lol

Fighting is simple stuff. I would be wary of trying to make it seem like rocket surgery.

David Jamieson
05-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Dear David,
Who you are, and how long you've been projecting an image, is not important to me. It is a sadness that some people find themselves so trapped by the personal mythology that they've weaved around themselves that they actually can't see any way out of it other than to keep going with the facade.

Good luck brother.
Dunno why you would bother trying to jump in and represent.
Who are you and why should I care?
Do you need attention or something?
:rolleyes:

Frost
05-24-2013, 06:30 AM
try not to be a narcissistic twat. Just because you post something doesn't mean someone viewed it. No, I hadn't seen anything at all, and it still doesn't matter.
That's fine. Cool story bro.
Your ego is inflamed pal, you're not that great. lol

Fighting is simple stuff. I would be wary of trying to make it seem like rocket surgery.

umm now you need to read more closely...because the post i reposted was from you comentating on my original post

Lets try again notice your name and post count at the top?? thats beause its from you
The underlined bit was my original post
the bit under that saying about the guillotine (in quotes again) was what you wrote, hard to comment on something you have never seen ????

David Jamieson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost im sure i have posted a couple of clips, heres a grappling one from 2004

nope, guillotine is good.

I never said im great just that i know more than you on these topics :)

Never mentioned anything about fighting, again maybe you need reading lessons not me??

David Jamieson
05-24-2013, 06:59 AM
umm now you need to read more closely...because the post i reposted was from you comentating on my original post

Lets try again notice your name and post count at the top?? thats beause its from you
The underlined bit was my original post
the bit under that saying about the guillotine (in quotes again) was what you wrote, hard to comment on something you have never seen ????
im sure i have posted a couple of clips, heres a grappling one from 2004

I never said im great just that i know more than you on these topics :)

Never mentioned anything about fighting, again maybe you need reading lessons not me??

Dude...are you stupid? I DON'T CARE.

Can I make it any clearer to you or are you thick?
Jesus , some people.

Frost
05-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Dude...are you stupid? I DON'T CARE.

Can I make it any clearer to you or are you thick?
Jesus , some people.

You really dont ever admit you are wrong do you, no wonder you are so well liked here :)

David Jamieson
05-24-2013, 07:51 AM
You really dont ever admit you are wrong do you, no wonder you are so well liked here :)

Dude, grow up. What do you expect from someone you go out of your way to treat like an ass.

You're naught but an idiotic troll as far as I'm concerned. What can I say. Go whine about it to your friends I guess.

Frost
05-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Dude, grow up. What do you expect from someone you go out of your way to treat like an ass.

You're naught but an idiotic troll as far as I'm concerned. What can I say. Go whine about it to your friends I guess.

thats a nope then, and you get treated the same way you treat me (and everyone else that doesnt bow down to you)

anyway my work here is done others can judge this thread easily enough :)

David Jamieson
05-24-2013, 08:25 AM
thats a nope then, and you get treated the same way you treat me (and everyone else that doesnt bow down to you)

anyway my work here is done others can judge this thread easily enough :)

You're an idiot Frost. Period.
Even in your closing words you think you have a freaking audience when what's really here is passers by who become bemused. lol bonehead. :p

Frost
05-24-2013, 12:27 PM
You're an idiot Frost. Period.
Even in your closing words you think you have a freaking audience when what's really here is passers by who become bemused. lol bonehead. :p

and you cant leave things alone...always need the last word dont you .......:)

Lucas
05-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I get the last word here. Word.

Frost
05-24-2013, 02:10 PM
I get the last word here. Word.

oh no you don't..:)

Lucas
05-24-2013, 02:16 PM
fug u bich i do to! :mad:

bawang
05-24-2013, 06:31 PM
if it makes u feel better frost jamerson had an old video of him doing iron rings and hes no where as strong and fit as u

Lucas
05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
if it makes u feel better frost jamerson had an old video of him doing iron rings and hes no where as strong and fit as u

u cant have my last word!

Dragonzbane76
05-24-2013, 09:39 PM
feels like an old vanilla ice vid.