PDA

View Full Version : Ow my nutts!

IronFist
11-12-2001, 05:13 AM
I was doing one legged squats tonight (the Matt Furey kind) and as I came up from one my right nutt hurt a bit, and it faded into a dull pain that lasted for like 30 minutes. What the Ć’uck is that?!?! I'm freaking out right now.

Iron

shinwa
11-12-2001, 05:28 AM
lol I don't really know you man, but so far your post have been cracking me up.

jimmy23
11-12-2001, 05:36 AM
its an internal injury, youll probably become impotant now. Sorry man, life is tough sometimes

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

Johnny Hot Shot
11-12-2001, 05:47 AM
Sounds Like a hernia. Better get it checked.

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
Jacko Jackson

Martial Joe
11-12-2001, 05:50 AM
did your nut get cought inbetween your leg pit?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

IronFist
11-12-2001, 05:51 AM
it didn't get caught, it was just hanging there :)

Iron

Martial Joe
11-12-2001, 06:01 AM
I dont know dude...thats just wierd...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Serpent
11-12-2001, 06:18 AM
Possible hernia. Get it checked asap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

halfling
11-12-2001, 06:50 AM
could have just busted a blood vessel, ive heard it hurts but youll be ok.

jimmy23
11-12-2001, 07:19 AM
impotence I tell, I hope youve scored a lot in the past, because thats all over now.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

zen_celt
11-12-2001, 07:46 AM
just kiddin'. :D
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

Ryu
11-12-2001, 09:09 AM
Hernias are not things to be taken lightly.
I'd get it checked.

Don't panic, and don't freak out. :)
You aren't dying, but it would be a good idea to go to the doctors.

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Water Dragon
11-12-2001, 04:50 PM
I thought I told you to get the cat declawed.

Budokan
11-12-2001, 04:56 PM
Don't panic. You've just got one good working nut left, that's all. The other will probably have to be removed, but you can keep in in the jar as a memento--and it'll be a great conversation starter with the chicks!

K. Mark Hoover

Godzilla
11-12-2001, 05:40 PM
Have your mom take a look at it. Perhaps she could massage it for you? If you’re too uncomfortable doing that, show it to your martial arts buddies in the locker room. They may know what to do. If you’re too uncomfortable doing that, just show it to your Sensei.

Seriously, the pain should go away in a day. If it continues to hurt see a doctor. I wouldn’t worry too much. Hope you feel better!

Godzilla

JWTAYLOR
11-12-2001, 06:25 PM
Get it checked out by a doctor, even if the pain goes away.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

The Whyzyrd
11-12-2001, 06:27 PM
Sounds like a hernia to me. I'd get it checked.

"The Wolf does not regard the barking dog"

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 07:22 PM
Now might not be the best time to practice pulling tractors with your testicles. Harsh, I know, but some sacrifices must be made.

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 07:24 PM
Try taking it easier for a while. Maybe write your story.

"The Chronicles of Hernia" :D

cwheelie
11-12-2001, 08:29 PM
1- see a doctor asap
2- take a few days off
3- relax -rent a movie (Nutcracker Suite?)
sorry - I couldn't resist :p

de ja fu - The feeling that somewhere, somehow you've been kicked in the head like this before.

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 08:33 PM
Try the Rolling Stones.

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 08:41 PM
I'd avoid Bruce Willis movies, though. His bald head will just remind you of your injury. :D

Honestly, get it checked out, you're probably all right, but best to be safe.

Badger
11-12-2001, 09:47 PM
Use a Black & Decker power drill with socket set.Perfect for a loose nut.

Badger

BJJ is Superior to Mullets!G

IronFist
11-12-2001, 09:54 PM
Uh, for the serious replies, thanks guys :)

I don't think it's a hernia, though, as it was the very bottom of the nutt that was hurting... that doesn't sound like where the intestine would poke through. Ewww.

Anyway, if it happens again I'll be at the doctor's office before you can say "testicle."

Thanks,
Iron

nightair
11-12-2001, 09:57 PM
sounds like a hernia. take care of your nutz. you kinda need them.

---------------------------"uh oh, what is going to happen next?"

Budokan
11-12-2001, 10:04 PM
Well, he may not need them. Not everyone should reproduce especially if they have nutts as opposed to nuts. (I mean, do we really want to risk further genetic drift in the current population?) Anyway, if he loses one he has a back up; that's why evolution gave him two.

Come to think of it, he may be better equipped than we with his nutts, unless he runs across someone who has nuttts, then he might be in trouble.

K. Mark Hoover