PDA

View Full Version : OT, but life is so **** unfair.

respectmankind
11-12-2001, 06:12 AM
I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me. And because of outside influences, I cannot chase it. Is it wrong to take my anger out on a kid named Tom who has nothing to do with this?

"I am the weakest of all warriors walking the earth, but I can easily defeat the strongest."

Serpent
11-12-2001, 06:17 AM
And once again in English please....

:eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

SevenStar
11-12-2001, 06:25 AM
Try that again when the the crack wears off...

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Martial Joe
11-12-2001, 06:40 AM
Just because the hot chick doesnt like you it doesnt mean hurt Tom...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

diego
11-12-2001, 07:24 AM
.dont step in the crak ya jomommas wak

if i throw sand in ya face;WILL YOU Blink".

zen_celt
11-12-2001, 07:57 AM
Lesse here...you just met what you would be if you weren't chasing hot women...you can't chase one because of outside influences...and you want to know if it's morally ok to beat up some KID named Tom even though he's got nothing to do with this?

I'm no shrink or tea leaf reader but I'd say that you need to take a course in writing, unclutter your schedule if you're too busy to go on a date, and get a punching bag if you're thinking of taking your problems out on some ulucky slob who has done nothing to you.

Now, I may be wrong but then again I have trouble deciphering gibberish. Try it again when you're thinking clearly.
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

Serpent
11-12-2001, 07:57 AM
Do you guys think that friend of man and diego could communicate with each other? Then all we'd need is some kind of translator.

Xebsball
11-12-2001, 08:20 AM
Dont beat the kid, if you are angry hit a heavy bag or masturbate in front of your neighbours, that should be relaxing.

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Xebsball
11-12-2001, 08:22 AM
What happens if we put together for a friendly chat No_Know, diego and friend of man?

"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Gigante
11-12-2001, 02:12 PM
I actually think that Tom could benefit from a good beating...

Crimson Phoenix
11-12-2001, 02:26 PM
LOL, you crack me up guys...but really, I think a chat between No-Know, Diego and Friend of Man would surely be a paramount advance in our current understanding of cryptology ;)

Budokan
11-12-2001, 05:08 PM
"I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me." --Friend of Man

I think this sentence is one of the signs of the Apocalypse. When it's finally deciphered Lucifer will be let loose from his chains and stride over the Earth. Everybody hang on!!!

K. Mark Hoover

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 05:19 PM
LOL!! You guys are just plain evil!!

Friend of Man-Try not to cross over into melodrama. Sure, you can't get one hot chick, but at least your plane didn't crash into Manhattan or soldiers haven't broken into your home. In my experience, life is **** fair, which sucks when you realize that the s*** that's hitting the fan is your s***. So take it easy, it isn't the end of the world, unless modern cryptographers are correct. :D

Badger
11-12-2001, 05:31 PM
Wheres Tonto,Tarzan & Frankenstein when you need them?

Badger

BJJ is Superior to Mullets!G

Abstract
11-12-2001, 06:35 PM
hahahahaaa.....badger that was weak! :p

f.o.m.--crack kills, yo.

In mildness is the strength of steel

Budokan
11-12-2001, 09:35 PM
I'm really disappointed in myself. I used to think I was intelligent until I came across this garbled sentence which, I'm sure, holds the key to the universe:

"I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me."

The tempo and the (I'm sure unintentional) rhyme of the sentence holds greats clues as to what the crux to the message is all about. And I absoultely love this:

"Is it wrong to take my anger out on a kid named Tom who has nothing to do with this?"

Of course, the entire message is linch-pinned by the middle quote which, though gramatically correct, is still obtuse within context of the other two: "And because of outside influences, I cannot chase it."

There's a great mystery here, people. We should apply all our resources towards solving it,along with the mind-numbing part "Tom" plays in all this despite the fact he's apparently innocent (along with the question whether or not he should be beat up regardless).

K. Mark Hoover

Budokan
11-12-2001, 09:41 PM
I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot Rolls attracted to me.

K. Mark Hoover

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 09:45 PM
"I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me"
This man is clearly in deep contact with the tao. IF he were not just one hot woman, but hot women attracted to him, then he would be meeting the him who hot women would be attracted to, and he could examine what he must be to fulfill the criterion.

Unfortunately, he is hampered by the false idea of outside influences.

Finally, if we take the original context that life is not fair, then clearly, Tom can be beaten up with impunity.

I'm waiting to see Tom's post.

diego
11-12-2001, 09:52 PM
duh!!?

diego
11-12-2001, 09:53 PM
GAD**** I HATE NERDS"KICKIN CHEZZY 80S MUSIC"

Budokan
11-12-2001, 09:53 PM
I wonder if he'll start a religion with his newfound philosophical wonder? If so I want to join so I can meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me.

K. Mark Hoover

Dragon Warrior
11-12-2001, 09:55 PM
Budokan, you just had me crackin up. thanx :)

For years, religion did nothing but divide. (killa priest)

Religion is like a prison for the seekers of wisdom. (killa priest)

Budokan
11-12-2001, 09:57 PM
"if i throw sand in ya face;WILL YOU Blink" said Honeysmacks to the sand shark.

Well, thanks for that, Diego. Finally, a bit of sense comes to the thread... :rolleyes:

K. Mark Hoover

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 09:58 PM
He doesn't even need to start a religion. He has one right there, in one post. I believe his followers should be called the wasdists.

Tigerstyle
11-12-2001, 10:56 PM
All your hot women are belong to us.

"No Pain - Good."
- neptunesfall

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 11:04 PM
wasd wasd that yousd said?

RedDragon
11-12-2001, 11:09 PM
"I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me."

say what now?!?! :confused: :confused:

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 11:12 PM
I just eat what I would be if I wasd a chicken nugget in my teeth.

KC Elbows
11-12-2001, 11:15 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!

Some guy just hit Tom!!

:D

Tigerstyle
11-12-2001, 11:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>OH MY GOD!!!!
Some guy just hit Tom!![/quote]

I personally don't think he derserved it, but hey, life isd just unfair, man

"No Pain - Good."
- neptunesfall

Budokan
11-13-2001, 12:31 AM
Yeah, thasd the way it goesd.

K. Mark Hoover

Badger
11-13-2001, 12:36 AM
Heysba theresba Fatsba Albert.

Badger

BJJ is Superior to Mullets!G

Fish of Fury
11-13-2001, 12:54 AM
and the lord did spake saying...
"and thou shalt meet what i would be if i wasd a hot women attracted to me."
and the earth didsd shake, and moaneth and b!tch with a thousand outside influences. any yea though ye chase them it shall not be pursued!
and the seasd shall boil, and the sun turn as black as sack cloth, and the moon shall be as blood.
and i looked and i saw a pale horse...and he that sat on him was Tom.
Tom...the lamb that was slain (even though he hadsd NOTHING to do with thisd) and returned a friend of man.
and he shall speak in tongues on online forums and you shall know the end isd at hand!

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

KC Elbows
11-13-2001, 12:56 AM
TOM: hubba gubba libda hisb!

I guess the end is nigh

joedoe
11-13-2001, 01:18 AM
Didn't Nostradamus make a prediction about this somewhere? :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 02:13 AM
you guys had me laughing so much i was almost crying.
but seriously if we use deep analysis that budokan mentioned and my secret decoder ring i think i know what he is saying.

""I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me. And because of outside influences, I cannot chase it. Is it wrong to take my anger out on a kid named Tom who has nothing to do with this?""

i have delved deep into freudian psychology and judging by his post titled ""Have you ever meet someone who was not trained in MA, yet was an excellent warrior?""

Meet = met , also hasd is has and by chase it he means go after it and women is woman.
therefore we have

----
""I just met what I would be if I was a hot womaen attracted to me. ""
------
This phrase means i have just met a ***** who is what i would be if i was a hot woman who was attracted to me.

Then we have
-------
And because of outside influences, I cannot go after it
-------
This translates to
obviously because i have a ding a ling i cant cut it off , outside influences means my ding a ling, it is external not my feelings.

to make matters more complicated
-----
. Is it wrong to take my anger out on a kid named Tom who has nothing to do with this?""
--------

Tom is his pet gimp who unfortunately has to bear with his drastic sexual change by performing sexual pleasures to our friend of man and convincing him that they are both women.

that crack was powerfull today

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 02:17 AM
the word lesb0 is censored jesus and it lets me write things like ****** up

They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Budokan
11-13-2001, 02:41 AM
I think Wongsifu hasd it figured out. I bow to hisd superior intellect. I guess I jusd wasdn't f*cked up in the head enough to solved thisd cryptic messadge, but might have if I could meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me.

Well, someday maybe it'll happen. Maybe I will meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me. I can only hope...

K. Mark Hoover

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 02:45 AM
that wasd dso cool budokan , i think we jusdt connected with each other and with friendsd of man.
Its the beggining of dthe new era.

every day i shall utter words of wise wisdom starting from today :

If i wasd a kung fu practitioner, thens i would like to understand why mma after wards practise the fight and then pity tom.

joedoe
11-13-2001, 02:52 AM
I'd like to joind in but I've got to go and meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me

You're fu(king up my chi

KC Elbows
11-13-2001, 02:56 AM
You guys are killing me!! I'm trying to eat tomato soup, and it's coming out my nose, I'm laughing so hard!!!

I see we're following thisd to the bitter end. :D :D :D

RedDragon
11-13-2001, 02:59 AM
lol abandit!! :D

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

respectmankind
11-13-2001, 03:00 AM
Holy Jesus on a cross screaming owe, I just read your comment and I now have soda all over my pants. By the way, I will go give the neighbors a show.

"I am the weakest of all warriors walking the earth, but I can easily defeat the strongest."

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:01 AM
kc elbows all i can say is , May i call you
Kay thee elbows pretty boy ....

hehe i feel a queer lisp somewhere in the conversation developing , i think its from the need to change thexuality.

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:04 AM
friends of man is back praise the lord.

so what the hell where you trying to say ? and what show are you gonna give the neighbours ???

Actually dont answer the second one if its like i think it is. :D

KC Elbows
11-13-2001, 03:05 AM
Oh, geez, it'th tomato noodle thoup, and now therethd a noodle thwinging from my nothtril!!

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:09 AM
**** kay thee , i just cried my eyeths out laughing from the thought of that noodle

RedDragon
11-13-2001, 03:11 AM
thats the funniest sh!t ive heard in a loooooooong time and for that reason im gonna put that line as my new sig.

"I'd like to joind in but I've got to go and meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me"-ABandit

joedoe
11-13-2001, 03:23 AM
I am flattered :D

You're fu(king up my chi

honorisc
11-13-2001, 03:43 AM
Shorter version at bottom.

But (the fleshy part upon which we sit...), Theoretically it meant that he met a really attractive/good looking young woman [Note:all women are young, if you can at all help it don't indicate their age to them or their friends EndNote]. She was attracted to him. She had his personality/liked (might-be, even disliked) the same things he did. But she's spoken for (married, pregnant, successful boyfriend, lesbian in a relationship...). He was frustrated at meeting The One (not Jet Li's character in the talkie) for him~ but (the fleshy part upon which we sit couldn't have her) And vented at some near-by child named Tom.

He met a pretty girl who liked him and the same things he does, but was in a relationship. Upest(frustrated) he vented at a near-by child named Tom.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

joedoe
11-13-2001, 03:47 AM
That's not as much fun though No_Know. Far too sensible :D

You're fu(king up my chi

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:49 AM
holy **** boy no_know how the **** did you realise that , are you on some trippy level like him ???

honorisc
11-13-2001, 05:07 AM
Merely reasoned it out, Wongsifu.

I'll keep it in mind to allow y'all your fun, next agains, ABandit. :-)

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

joedoe
11-13-2001, 05:13 AM
Thanks No_Know :D

You're fu(king up my chi

respectmankind
11-13-2001, 05:15 AM
not really how it all came down. situation, not people are the problem

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-13-2001, 05:52 AM
i think know no and friend of man need some time alone . ..

come on guys, lets go get a couple beers so these guys can talk.

where's my beer?

Budokan
11-13-2001, 06:04 AM
I'm with you, GDA. Let's go meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me.

K. Mark Hoover

SevenStar
11-13-2001, 08:37 PM
When I first read this, I figured he met some hot chick and for some reason could not talk to her, but I didn't get the ***** or previous relationship thing and for the life of me couldn't figure out what poor Tom had to do with the whole thing. I'm glad this has been figured out. I can get some sleep now.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Fish of Fury
11-14-2001, 11:55 AM
****, i don't wanna meet what budokan woulds be id he wasd a hot women attracted to me.

i'm gonna kick the sh!t out of tom when i see him.

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

joedoe
11-15-2001, 05:28 AM
I hope Budokan isn'td like a hotd women attracted to me.

You're fu(king up my chi

Fish of Fury
11-15-2001, 06:34 AM
everyone check your hotsd women and makesd sure they don't have a fake moustache...they coulds be Budokan in disguise

Serpent
11-15-2001, 06:36 AM
As opposed to hot women with real moustaches?!

Fish of Fury
11-15-2001, 06:38 AM
that's right :D

joedoe
11-15-2001, 06:39 AM
Just as long as it isn't Budokan in drag :D

You're fu(king up my chi

Budokan
11-15-2001, 06:44 AM

K. Mark Hoover