PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you is this?

MightyB
05-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm thinking it might be a young Lucas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc&feature=player_embedded

Lucas
05-14-2013, 10:32 AM
You're just jealous I got on T.V. cuz ur girlfriend is a groupy and I got her backstage passes to shine my moustachio.

David Jamieson
05-14-2013, 10:39 AM
I think Randi started his career in debunking with Hydrick.

Hydrick in the end admitted he was using his breath.

Interestingly, that was some very ninja breathing skills he had developed....

bawang
05-14-2013, 10:55 AM
In 1989, James Hydrick received a 17-year sentence for molesting 5 boys.[5] He is currently incarcerated at a California prison (California Men's Colony CDCR# G03069, as of 2-11-2013) for sexual assault

9:02 look at those snake eyes

Lucas
05-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Thats not the snake those boys were looking at. :eek:

Lucas
05-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Wonder how he got extra time its been 24 years

David Jamieson
05-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Not to mention that horrible haircut and the silk jammies thing...
And a child molester too. Jeez....

Lucas
05-14-2013, 02:38 PM
sexual assault

LOL

LOL

did he sexual assault someone in jail? hes like a super molestationman even in prison you dont molest him, he molest you.

bawang
05-14-2013, 02:40 PM
LOL

did he sexual assault someone in jail? hes like a super molestationman even in prison you dont molest him, he molest you.

it sounds like he got out and did it. in prison he prolly got raped, because he was on tv.

Lucas
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
so he did a revenge rape when he got out, but only cuz he wanted to go back cuz he was sad on the outside cuz no one wanted to rape him.

bawang
05-14-2013, 04:08 PM
so he did a revenge rape when he got out, but only cuz he wanted to go back cuz he was sad on the outside cuz no one wanted to rape him.

i dont know man, but that eye squint and bowl haircut is rediculous.

Lucas
05-14-2013, 04:09 PM
I agree. I bet they were going to rape him even before they knew his name just because of his hair and face.

bawang
05-14-2013, 04:13 PM
I agree. I bet they were going to rape him even before they knew his name just because of his hair and face.

u ever notice if sometime teaches crazy magic kung fu stuff, they always turn out to be a rapist?

Lucas
05-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Isnt that strange? I wonder if it has to do with the power and control. Since they are a weak ass b!tch they cant ever learn real martial arts because the work is too much, but they want to be in a position to work with little kids and have no qualifications, as well as appear powerful.

you're right though, it does seem to happen a lot. esp in small towns

bawang
05-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Isnt that strange? I wonder if it has to do with the power and control. Since they are a weak ass b!tch they cant ever learn real martial arts because the work is too much, but they want to be in a position to work with little kids and have no qualifications, as well as appear powerful.

you're right though, it does seem to happen a lot. esp in small towns

in my town i know a pedophile that teaches 5 animal kung fu to children. one time he started growling and grunting at a teenage girl.

people like that they always hunched over with thin necks like a turtle. and eyes liek a lizard or a fish.

Lucas
05-14-2013, 04:38 PM
you should give him hugs

GeneChing
05-14-2013, 04:53 PM
You two were cellmates somewhere a long time ago, weren't you? 'Cuz that would explain a lot. :p

Lucas
05-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Bro. Who said we ever left the cell?

GeneChing
05-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Reminds me of one of my fav Monty Python routines:

Mother: Wake up dear, wake up.
Pither: Mother!
Mother: Come on dear.
Pither: So, it was all a dream.
Mother: No, no dear, *this* is the dream, you're still in the cell.

Lucas
05-14-2013, 05:20 PM
good ol monty python

rett
05-15-2013, 01:19 AM
"The static is still gonna be there because of the foam"

Classic!

MightyB
05-15-2013, 05:40 AM
There's nothing an agnostic can't do if he doesn't know whether he believes in anything or not

regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)... even if it were real, how useless is it to have a skill that requires 30 minutes of concentration to turn 1 page of a phone book?

MightyB
05-15-2013, 05:47 AM
It reminds me of Karate demo I watched. A guy took 20 minutes to ramp up to break a board with the tips of his toes. Impressive... yes, but my only thought after seeing the demo was "The mugger done took off with your wallet by the time you were ready to fight".

David Jamieson
05-15-2013, 07:26 AM
regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)... even if it were real, how useless is it to have a skill that requires 30 minutes of concentration to turn 1 page of a phone book?

Now you're burning the gas. This question is the ONLY question really worth asking isn't it?

lol...red pill? blue pill?

IronWeasel
05-15-2013, 08:11 AM
regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)...

I haven't spit coffee on my keyboard in a long time...lol

GeneChing
05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
...Which one of you is this?

Swedish Man Dies After Having Sex With Hornet’s Nest (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467900/20130515/man-sweden-dies-sex-hornet-s-nest.htm)
By Hannah Osborne: Subscribe to Hannah's RSS feed | May 15, 2013 3:48 PM GMT

A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old, known only as Hasse, had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

His body was found by a neighbour, who said Hasse was so swollen he initially mistook him for a whale carcass.

Hasse was unconscious when he was found but died an hour later from the injuries he sustained.

Neighbour Bertil Ståhfrääs said he called over to his neighbour to ask what he was doing: "At first [I thought he was lying there by] of choice, so I called 'Hasse' to ask what the hell he was doing.

"I walked up to the body and then I recognised his tattoo on his neck.

"I have never in my life seen such a swollen pelvic bone. It hid the whole package [and] the scrotum was enlarged. Right now it feels heavy and unreal. We did not talk very often, but he was still my neighbour."

An autopsy of Hasse's body showed semen on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death.

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.

"I don't even think about the pain he must have suffered both within himself [from his fetish] and incurred by the wasp attack."

Hornet stings are more painful than typical wasp stings because of their venom. They can also sting multiple times.

The stings are not normally fatal to humans unless a person is allergic to their venom, in which case they can go into anaphylactic shock.

Lucas
05-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Are you trying to imply that there is something wrong with having sexual intercourse with a hornet's nest?

Since they found seamen on some of the dead wasps, then it was obiously a good death.

bawang
05-15-2013, 05:20 PM
his life mission is complete. may the emperor be with him.

GeneChing
05-15-2013, 05:38 PM
...with a hornet's nest!

bawang
05-15-2013, 06:13 PM
...with a hornet's nest!

ur just jealous of our magical friendship

Dale Dugas
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/609ac198bd.gif (http://s679.photobucket.com/user/Boston_Baguazhang/media/609ac198bd.gif.html)

rett
05-16-2013, 12:31 AM
...Which one of you is this?

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.

Here's the original source.

http://nyheternasverige.se/forsokte-ha-sex-med-getingbo-avled/

The original name of the psychologist there is Siv Underlivh. So you can see that a machine-translation to English has made a mess of her "biggus d1ckus" type joke name. The orginal means something like "Suzy Crotch". (The word "under" in the original can mean "during" in English.)

The name of the neighbour who found poor Hasse is also a joke name implying something like a fizzling boner.

Draw your own conclusions about the authenticity of the story.

Brule
05-16-2013, 05:51 AM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv155/Boston_Baguazhang/609ac198bd.gif (http://s679.photobucket.com/user/Boston_Baguazhang/media/609ac198bd.gif.html)

You trying to capture the look on the dudes face when the Hornet's began to sting?

GeneChing
05-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Draw your own conclusions about the authenticity of the story. Indeed, I was pretty skeptical because it seems like such a poorly conceived idea, but then I realized I wouldn't put it past a few forum members here so I just had to share. :p

ur just jealous of our magical friendship NOT! ;)

Jimbo
05-16-2013, 11:41 AM
9:02 look at those snake eyes

I always called that kind of look "dead eyes". They look like the eyes of a corpse, like "nobody's home". The eyes tell a LOT about a person.

BTW, did he actually say he learned 'martial arts, kung fu and gung fu'?!?

David Jamieson
05-16-2013, 01:04 PM
I always called that kind of look "dead eyes". They look like the eyes of a corpse, like "nobody's home". The eyes tell a LOT about a person.

BTW, did he actually say he learned 'martial arts, kung fu and gung fu'?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hydrick

yes he did claim to have actually learned some kung fu.
No, he did not actually do so.

Its good to remember that there were a LOT of enthusiasts at that time who were young, fit and had seen enough kung fu movies or got their hands on some video training which was getting really big as Hydrick was becoming popular.

so, he likely rented or bought a video or two, learned some kung fu sets (like quite frankly many did) and then applied the right amount of mystical garbage to it to attract as many hippies as he could to fill his bank account and stroke his ego.

Hydrick went big and got on television. Really, there are dozens just like him still plying their thing out there. Beware of egoists..they are weirdos ultimately.

Jimbo
05-16-2013, 02:42 PM
I agree with you there.

But what I meant was, it sounded like he said he learned both kung fu AND gung fu, when in fact it's the same term, but with different westernized spellings. He wouldn't be the only person I've heard make that mistake, either.

Kinda like someone saying they learned both Tai Chi Chuan and Taiji quan.

Lucas
05-16-2013, 03:24 PM
I know kungfu, kongfu, gungfu, gongfu, wushu, and chinese martial arts. im like the master yo.

mawali
05-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Spleen deficiency with sporadic heat of lung and liver! Depth of heat unknown at this time! Heat of undetermined origin based on light or lack thereof!:D

rett
05-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Indeed, I was pretty skeptical because it seems like such a poorly conceived idea, but then I realized I wouldn't put it past a few forum members here so I just had to share. :p

Yeah, besides you need to puff smoke on the hornets to make them drowsy and compliant.

Some other headlines from that site btw

Midget killed by leaf vacuum.

Grains of sand became pearls (about state elderly-care employees putting sand up patients’s rectums to make pearls)

"Emo" finally classed as an illness.

etc.

David Jamieson
05-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Banging a Hornets Nest.

That's like dating a Mediterranean girl isn't it?

Ba doomp doomp kisshhhh...

TAO YIN
05-17-2013, 08:20 AM
Funny stuff, but, I actually met Hydrik when I was 8 or so. He was being transferred back to Cali during this time. He was on the run from Washington State, California, and had made it to Florida or something before getting caught. On his way back to Cali he escaped two jail houses. Our town's sherriff at that time was in charge of his transfer back to California.

He performed all of this stuff in front of us at a boy's club. Doing blindfolded stuff, breathing under the cracks of fish tanks and moving dollar bills on a pin (it sure didn't look like he was doing anything), getting out of handcuffs, and all this junk. One cool thing he did do was kick the backboard on a 10 foot goal, and then just stand there and with a few steps jump kick the net.

Jack Palance narrated a movie about him after this Randy stuff. They interviewed him, and had a magician debunk all of his tricks.

Of course, he had "astro-traveled" during meditation and met Master Wong. He had his students in Salt Lake convinced that he could move the heavy bags in his gym just by looking at them.

TAO YIN
05-17-2013, 08:36 AM
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-235636.html

:D