PDA

View Full Version : Kabul falls to the Northern Alliance!!!

rogue
11-12-2001, 03:51 PM
In related news a defiant President Chirac spoke from his bunker and declared that "France will continue fighting, surrender is not an immediate option".

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Now I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.

atsai
11-12-2001, 06:54 PM
When the taliban fleed Kabul, they took the 8 arrested foreign aid workers w/ them...; they must like them very much.

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

rogue
11-12-2001, 07:05 PM
For their own sakes the Taliban better be treating the hostages well.

I wonder what happened to all that "willing to die for Islam" talk they were doing last week. They sure as hell made tracks out of Kabul last night.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Now I want you to remember that no ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.

Chris McKinley
11-12-2001, 08:31 PM
...France not sure who to surrender to!! :D

Budokan
11-12-2001, 09:39 PM
Since when is folding up like cheap cardboard and surrendering never an "immediate option" for France?

K. Mark Hoover

Kung Lek
11-12-2001, 09:53 PM
Didn't the taliban say that "all their stupid, willing, young and dumb recruits were willing to die"?

I didn't actually here the leaders of the taliban say they were willing to do anything except terrorize their country, subjigate the women, reduce the education system down to being able to count to 100 and read only a few passage from the Quran where it applied to the totalitarian goal of the Taliban.

There sure ran their asses off when faced with the bitter reality of the angry mob though eh?

hahahahahaha, go get them, go get them!

The world can do without their particular brand of corruption and evil. Destroy it.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

Merryprankster
11-12-2001, 10:02 PM
Too bad that capturing Kabul doesn't mean much.

Sigh.... guerrilla war is such a mess...

We have to destroy the Taliban's ability to resist. Only when we break their will to fight will it amount to much.

In the meantime, good symbolic victory!

Budokan
11-12-2001, 10:06 PM
Losing Kabul is no big strategic deal. They're falling back to Kandahar which is where the focus of their power lies anyway. They're not in a rout (more's the pity) just falling back to a more defensible position.

Now, once Kandahar falls....

K. Mark Hoover

Ky-Fi
11-13-2001, 12:05 AM
For some of the Pakistanis that crossed the border to join the Taliban, I'm guessing that this seemed like a lot better idea when they were back in Pakistan than it does now.

joedoe
11-13-2001, 12:17 AM
They have only fallen back, they haven't been beaten. This will become a long, drawn out guerilla war just like the Soviets got involved in. I wouldn't be getting too confident.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi