PDA

View Full Version : real streetfighting.

SantaClaus
11-13-2001, 02:31 AM
Here's the scoop. Most of you have never street faught with your kung fu. Right? Well many of the old time Masters Did. Heres what you do.

Go to a mexican neighborhood and find some guy that is quiet. call him a ***** talk about him "taking jobs" spit and push him. Slap him as he holds his crucifix and prays to some saint.

Now you have a streetfight.

Use your kung fu, or get your ass kicked. Now you are an *******, but also a streetfighter.

Repeat as necisarry. Try migrant workers, they are reluctant to go to the cops, but they will also kick your ass and probably leave you half dead.

there is lots of talk here about "what if I get into a streetfight?" NEWSFLASH if you are a true martial artist, you WONT. Very very rarely will you have to move out of the way or even block. But since most of you are dead set on being official badasses, this is your way to test your meddle.

Shaolin36
11-13-2001, 02:39 AM
Nuttin, Its funny you post this, because I have never seen anyone or used my martial skills on the street.

I have only trained for 2 years and it seems like when I have to fight I resort to streetfighting. Granted I havent been in a fight in a while but sometimes I do read peoples posts and it sounds like a movie seen. It would be interesting to see it happen.

Shaolin36

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 02:41 AM
dude thats cool how about trying things like.

going into brixton and shouting fu(k you Niggaz.
Going to woodstock and shouting you call that a hog youre the hog Fatso.
Going to A National front meeting and shouting kill whitey.

maybe we can add to the list and preserve the list and call it

1001 ways to test your kung fu in real life

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Sharky
11-13-2001, 02:43 AM
"going into brixton and shouting fu(k you Niggaz."

i've seen that happen. he got stabbed.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 02:48 AM
youre joking rite sharky ???

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

EARTH DRAGON
11-13-2001, 07:19 AM
You say that you are my student? but yet you post things like this?
why?.... If indeed you were ever my student you would not have this attitude towards other people of different races. You obviously wernt in class enough to learn respect and self dicipline. I apologize to everyone on this board for this rude post and feel somewhat responsible if it is true that nutnhunny learned kung fu from me, however he has avoided telling me his true identity and name so I am very confused at this point.

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Martial Joe
11-13-2001, 07:29 AM
Sharky doesnt joke... :rolleyes:

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

SantaClaus
11-13-2001, 07:35 AM
No Sifu, I respect the mexican people. They are for the most part peacefull, but can fight. I like wongsifu's idea about 101 ways to test your kung fu.

Its just that you can push most WASP's around and they just say, "What the hell dude, were all just trying to have a good time man.. I don't even know you."

So really thats not good for the kung fu. Then again middle/upperclass white kids(teens to 20's) are the easiest prey.

Then you can work your way up,immigrants, white trash, work your way down and the fighting gets better.

In fact WE CAN MAKE A SCAVENGER HUNT FIGHT LIST

1. Well dressed kid with spikey hair and frosty blone tips. 10 PTS

2. a marine (25 PTS)

3. A kid with frosty tips that hits the weights.(40 pts)

4. A white trash kid with scars (70 pts, 30 additional points for every 10 lbs over 150.

5. an immigrant for Ruwanda/russia etc with machete scars. (120 pts)

6. A biker that wears a gun and mirror sunglasses (100 pts)

2.5x increase for every additional (friend of victim) fov at the site.

diego
11-13-2001, 07:38 AM
i love that one forum members sig:
your fuqn up my ki

if i throw sand in ya face;WILL YOU Blink".

Ryu
11-13-2001, 10:00 AM
;)
"streetfighting" tactics ARE my martial art...

Ryu

http://home.vobis.net/user/roy/anime/images/streetfighter15.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Kristoffer
11-13-2001, 03:04 PM
this thread kinda suck :D

~K~
"maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --