PDA

View Full Version : Were either of these two events that happened to me handled in a cruel manner?

respectmankind
11-13-2001, 03:06 AM
A) I got punted in teh nutts by a drunk who hits his kids because I told him that my son was ot going over there, so I broke his ankle.
B) A crippled kid named Kevin attacked me, and as his legs fumbled toward me, I poke him in the clavical and made him fall down.

"I am the weakest of all warriors walking the earth, but I can easily defeat the strongest."

Sharky
11-13-2001, 03:09 AM
1.no.
2.more info required, cannot compute.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Kung Lek
11-13-2001, 03:09 AM
sounds like the broo ha ha with the drunk was fair, but hitting a handicapped person is a bit out of line.

You could have just stepped out of the way.

Then again, what do I know? Nothing. I wasn't there and I'm not you.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

MonkeySlap Too
11-13-2001, 03:14 AM
Please take an English as a second language course.

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

joedoe
11-13-2001, 03:17 AM
A) No, seems justified
B) Couldn't you have just moved away from the cripple?

I hope you are not a troll because some of your posts certainly are sounding that way.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:20 AM
how can you answer these questions with a straight face without mentioning the women who would be what he would be.

on a second note friends of man , do you generally have such luck with people such as getting attacked by cripples.

Man go check out the local witchdoctor or something maybe you got a hex on you !!!

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

joedoe
11-13-2001, 03:28 AM
Maybe the women that would be what he would be were at the house of the drunk who kicked him in the jewels, and the house was being guarded by a cripple named Kevin.

Wasd thatd making any sense at all? :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:45 AM
a bandit man thatth it i think weve got a plot to roman polanski's Lost movie.

Entitled
Friend of man who wished he was something else.

Starring Tom the "gimp boy" flannigan

Kevin the "Krippler" brown

and drunken nut buster as himself

They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu
11-13-2001, 03:49 AM
man no kno whas just deciphered what friends was talking about in the original thread and it actually makes sense , good lord !!

SantaClaus
11-13-2001, 04:00 AM
according to Carl C. G. Jung, your subcontious is creating these reacurring conflicts to teach you something. Perhaps its that your kung fu sucks if you got sacked by a drunk guy.

IronFist
11-13-2001, 04:39 AM
What is your native language?

Iron

Xebsball
11-13-2001, 04:54 AM
Is the kid your neighbor? Did you do what i told you to do? That could be the reason why he attacked you.
See? That's what happens when you follow my instruction but forget the essential!! You forgot to wear a condom didnt you? Geez!
You had to be wearing it so that you dont hit their windows with your milk dude.

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Serpent
11-13-2001, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too:
Please take an English as a second language course.

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci[/quote]

You should take your own advice!
;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

Budokan
11-13-2001, 06:19 AM
Wasd the gimp you attacked have a brother named "Tom" by any chance and did he meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me?

Lessee, #1, you break a drunk'sd ankle simply becaused you get punted in teh nuttsd. Really, now, isn't that overreacting...?

#2 isd at least a bit more defensible on your part, you only smashed the clavicle of some poor crippled kid as his legsd fumbled towardsd you, making him falld down. That'sd certainly more understandabled. :rolleyes:

While all thisd wasd going on where wasd Tom? And did you meet what you would be if you wasd a hot women attracted to yousd?

Mojo
11-13-2001, 06:33 PM
Next time just throw the crippled kid into the drunk.
Kill two birds with one stone.

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

KC Elbows
11-13-2001, 07:31 PM
Good God!!!

He hit Tom again!!

toddbringewatt
11-13-2001, 10:45 PM
I would say if you really don't think they were handled cruelly yourself then they probably weren't.

What do YOU think?

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"