PDA

View Full Version : Dim Mak different seasons

TopCrusader
06-30-2013, 02:48 PM
I am trying to hunt down the original Chinese book source for this picture. It shows Dim Mak (点脈) points on 4 people, each with different seasons listed by them (Spring, Summer, etc). The picture is of poor quality so I apologize! The first place I ever saw these pics were in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee of all places.
Thanks

mickey
06-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello TopCrusader,

Bruce Lee was not above doing his own drawings. The shape of the hands of the drawings that you posted link to the drawings of basic exercises in the re issue of his first book. You may want to try to figure out if the Chinese characters are his handwriting.

mickey

mooyingmantis
06-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Dim Mak points change based on the season.

TaichiMantis
06-30-2013, 05:33 PM
...no back view?

TopCrusader
06-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Mickey,
I think they are his handwriting. It is very hard to see on the picture I provided but he used a typewriter to type "spring", "summer", below the figures.
Top line I believe translates to Shaolin Wing Chun Pai Dim Mak. He has other notes as well on Tai Chi vital points as well as Northern Mantis 8 Hit/No Hit points.

mickey
06-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Greetings,

The more I look at the artwork, the more I think it came from Bruce. You should look at his other art work.

mickey