View Full Version : I'm hungry

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:02 PM
...and I wanted you to know.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 07:05 PM
So you wanna get some lunch?
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:06 PM
Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Mojo
11-13-2001, 07:06 PM
Have a banana
http://www.astoundingcards.com/images/products/firstdate.gif

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:09 PM
To be more specific -

I'll be out of here at about noon and need to be in painting class by 2. I don't have a car, so somewhere around campus is best for me.

Does that timing work for you JWT?

neptunesfall
11-13-2001, 07:11 PM
i'm at work and i feel like complete shizzit.
i need coffee. cuban coffee. strong black cuban coffee. 2 sugars 2 half and half. someone help me.
ngk.

eat the bitter.

Ford Prefect
11-13-2001, 07:13 PM
http://fearthe909.com/attack_of_the_clones_-_mystery.mpg

Buby
11-13-2001, 07:13 PM
Cuban cafe! Coming right up!!!

Yo Dogs ya bes chill
Cause I flip like sifu Gary and his Yau Kung Mun click, wit two kicks and three pheonix fists
Trust dukes
your gonna split from the ging running through the wrist.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 07:14 PM
How's Texadelphia sound to you? I'm at the Capitol most of the day today, so pick the time and I'll be there.

Any other Austin folks wanna come along? I'm not in town most days (bit of a hermit) so it would be cool to see some folks.

I mean the Texadelphia on the drag, around 24th and 25th.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:16 PM
Sure that works. What time's best for ya? It'll take me about 20 minutes to get to the drag from work.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 07:21 PM
Well sh!t, is there anywhere closer to your work you wanna eat? I don't wanna make you have to walk for 20 minutes on an empty stomach.

As for the time, how about strait up 12:00pm?

JWT

Water Dragon
11-13-2001, 07:22 PM
I fully expect a report on the luncheon. I think it would be fun if you started full contact sparring on campus. Complete with lots of yelling and obscenities.

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:23 PM
20 minutes on the bus. I'm temping at the Health Dept. Building up on 51st and Woodrow.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 07:36 PM
So I'll see you at the Texadelphia on the drag around 24th and 25th at around 12:00. I've got to run a little errand first, so I'll leave now. I'll be the tall skinny bast@rd in jeans a black shirt, and likely a motorcycle helmet.
JWT

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:36 PM
Interesting idea, Water Dragon, and I'm not wearing anything fancy enough to worry about, but I think JWT wears a suit to work.

edit -

Or maybe not.

I probably won't make it by noon. I think I'll recognize you from the pictures you posted. I'm in cargo pants and a light-colored short sleeve shirt with bamboo leaf print. About 6'2", 200lbs, lotsa hair on head and face, specs.

See you there.

halfling
11-13-2001, 07:37 PM
awwww. id show up but i just left campus. dont have a computer up there and im already home :( well have fun and enjoy texadelphia... yummmm

Water Dragon
11-13-2001, 07:40 PM
Chang, you could mug JWT if he's in a suit. Or, just start with something along the lines of Hey!!! I thought I told you to never come on this campus again you Punk Mother... Then start doing spin kicks.

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 07:41 PM
I'd just hurt myself trying to do spin kicks. I've got a year and a half of taiji, for god's sake!

SanHeChuan
11-13-2001, 09:46 PM
You guys have fun and uh be sure to video tape it, you know how we all love to live vicariously though others. :D

As for me, i'm too lazy to leave my house so i'm just going to order Papa Johns mmmmm....goood :p

===============================

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

Hou fa xian zhi
-start later, but reach first.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 09:59 PM
Lunch was good. CSN is a d@mn nice guy. (Hairy b@st@rd, but nice.)

No sparring, too much Pad Tai for ANY contact to be safe.

I've got a serious, "funk of the dragon" going on.

JWT

IronFist
11-13-2001, 10:27 PM
I'm eating two day old pizza.

Iron

Chang Style Novice
11-13-2001, 11:25 PM
Mmmm...thai food.

JWT is undoubtedly a good dude. He even treated me to the meal and didn't try to get in my pants! And so I'm a hairy guy - what do you expect from a artsy-****sy taiji dude?

Halfling -

On campus, you can access KFO from almost any computer. There's tons of them all over, especially in the undergraduate library.

JWTAYLOR
11-13-2001, 11:29 PM
What can I say, I'm second date kinda guy.

JWT

neptunesfall
11-14-2001, 12:06 AM
there's no spinning jump kicks in Taichi?
sh*t!

eat the bitter.

HuangKaiVun
11-14-2001, 12:15 AM
lay off the weed.

stupid waste of a thread.

JWTAYLOR
11-14-2001, 12:15 AM
Sure there are, you just don't learn them in your first couple of years.

JWT

halfling
11-14-2001, 12:54 AM
I know there are computers all over campus, and actually I guess what I should have said is that between my audiology class and my sign language class this morning i didn't go to a computer lab. I had an hour break and i went to one of my teachers office hours and left as soon as possible for home after my last class.